Dan & Phil Part 30: I want your ass

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
mez29
procrastinator

isabella wrote:okay quick question for anyone who was at the tour tonight: i'm hearing comments all over twitter that dan called phil 'daddy' on stage in the ribena scene or something?? can someone provide some context?
Yep, it was right before the ribena bit, where Phil does an "I'm thirsty" gesture - pointing to his throat etc. Dan said "do you want me to force choke you daddy?"
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

IckleMissMayhem wrote:
corn flakes wrote:P.S: that reminds me, in the old jamaica videos Phil was a little afraid to jump off. Is that because of heights or because it wasn't a pool but the sea?
I'mma guess because of the height, plus the fact it was a cliff, and rocks clearly visible under the water.
Dan said it was scary/stupid too, but he was trying to impress Charles Trippy. :facepalm:
Aww bless. Though Dan liked Alli better anyway and it turns out he was right. /saltyexctfxcer
mez29 wrote:Re Kanye: I've just got in from tatinof and after the montage with the "danye wins election" bit, Dan said the following:

"Endorsing Kanye was a bad thought in hindsight."

I nearly fistpumped and yelled "YES DAN", but it would have been out of character. Still, good news, but let's hope he repeats that more publicly.
YAAAAAAS DAN. I hope he doesn't backtrack in the next liveshow with some fake profound Kanye Didn't Mean It And Is A Misunderstood Genius opinion.
mez29 wrote:
isabella wrote:okay quick question for anyone who was at the tour tonight: i'm hearing comments all over twitter that dan called phil 'daddy' on stage in the ribena scene or something?? can someone provide some context?
Yep, it was right before the ribena bit, where Phil does an "I'm thirsty" gesture - pointing to his throat etc. Dan said "do you want me to force choke you daddy?"

Wow. Just wow. :')
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
isabella
butt chair
Pronouns: she/her

mez29 wrote:
oh my god dan :gg: idk why i'm even surprised though haha thanks for the info!
majitzu
angel bean

I'm just here, quietly sitting in this chair, studying and waiting for someone to review this show, because i have hear it was fucking amazing!

I need details :C
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Today in interesting Twitter replies from Dan:
Dan lies. Or read the question wrong maybe I dunno, let's go with lying it's the more fun option.
There are apparently THINGS to TALK ABOUT in Dan's upcoming video. Place your bets on what those THINGS are I guess?
And the future of the gaming channel is apparently dependent on Phil.. Whatever I might reading into it too much and be overdramatic but does Dan even give a shit about DAPG anymore?
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

Cattalena As long as Phil is still interested DAPG will survive extinction, if it was left to Dan we'll be lucky to even have 1 per month.

I'm so looking forward to the pics and reviews esp the space pirate part
Philena
blobfish

Catallena wrote: And the future of the gaming channel is apparently dependent on Phil.. Whatever I might reading into it too much and be overdramatic but does Dan even give a shit about DAPG anymore?
Nah, I think it's more like whatever daddy wants, daddy gets.

Can't wait to read/see more about Dublin! Sounds so fun!
Moonbeamsonthepath
living flop
Pronouns: she

Catallena wrote: There are apparently THINGS to TALK ABOUT in Dan's upcoming video. Place your bets on what those THINGS are I guess?
It might just be TatinofEU/Kanye/election results/BONCAS, but I really hope there's something new we don't know about. Maybe we'll get a video tomorrow? (here's hoping it's pinof)
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Moonbeamsonthepath wrote:
Catallena wrote: There are apparently THINGS to TALK ABOUT in Dan's upcoming video. Place your bets on what those THINGS are I guess?
It might just be TatinofEU/Kanye/election results/BONCAS, but I really hope there's something new we don't know about. Maybe we'll get a video tomorrow? (here's hoping it's pinof)
PINOF is an AmazingPhil video tho, not danisnotonfire. Dan said on Twitter that it's gonna be uploaded 'somewhere before December' so I'm not expecting that one before the weekend. Plus they haven't asked us to submit questions yet. :D
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
fancybum
senpai

Moonbeamsonthepath wrote:
Would he really make a point of having THINGS to talk about if it's like just to drag Kanye or talk about the election (things he can do next week/literally anytime). It sounds like UPCOMING things? Like a new project?? Maybe? like a radio show? no? ok And pinof: they have to get the questions first. They'll have to tweet that out this week if they want to do the video before December.

Also I have a terrifying vision of them performing their song at the boncas tomorrow, somebody reassure me that won't happen i don't want it to happen (and has anybody mentioned a livestream yet or what).
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
sweetmm
angel bean

eevee wrote: new D&P tour merch for EU!
sweetmm
angel bean

sweetmm
angel bean

Space Pirate
hiddenwombat
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

sweetmm wrote:
dan in the background hahaha! i love this they're just having fun with it coz everyones seen the show already. have they lifted the "no recording" rule coz YTR already released it or is it still going out of courtesy like the "no signs coz the people behind you cant see" rule?

EDIT: DID THEY CHOOSE CAKE OR FRENCH GIRL
sweetmm
angel bean

hiddenwombat I believe french girl, which is a pity :(
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

busy being happy~