Dan & Phil Part 31: You're stuck with me for life

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

teamug wrote:[offtopic]is the liveshow posted anywhere other than younow and tumblr?
younow refuses to sign me in and all I get on tumblr is three pulsing squares...sad face.[/offtopic]
teamug
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

[quote="mio"][quote="teamug"][offtopic]is the liveshow posted anywhere other than younow and tumblr?
younow refuses to sign me in and all I get on tumblr is three pulsing squares...sad face.[/offtopic][/quote]

There's a channel on youtube that posts all the ls a bit later called phanshows.
I think the new one is already up? Cant link bc im on mobile.

Also i had the same problem for tumblr, trying on a different browser worked![/quote]

Thank you. mio and sweetmm :thumb: Phanshows has it. (two browsers, blowing raspberries and if I had more than two middle fingers they'd have been involved as well, didn't help much)
Galactic-Howell
Pronouns: she/her

Add me to the people who adored the liveshow! (My phone tried to correct this to loveshow. Coincidence? I THINK NOT)

Anyway, they just seemer super fond and in a very good mood. Loved seeing Phil taking charge a bit more, I'm surprised how quickly Dan stopped after Phil told him "No."
Wholesome doggo shitposting through life.
You may also call me Gal!
flurry
living flop

That was a glorious liveshow! They haven't done a joint one in so long. Phil looks so fine in glasses - those big frames really suit him. I'm also a bit taken aback by how he shut down Dan during the exam advice conversation, as well as taking charge of the convo about the man who didn't maintain their mic volumes well during DAPGOOSE. Not all fluffy puppies and kittens like Amazingphil afterall eh?

Also, poor Dan with his throat problems. I didn't realise that they've been so constantly on the go that they didn't even have time to go home after coming back from Ireland but had to go straight to rehearsals for the BONCAS? That's insane! For two guys who spent most of their time at home until recently, that must be quite hard to adjust to. One flight already makes me so tired, I can't imagine flying all over the place week after week and still having to do other work on the side.

I'm waiting (im)patiently for Undertale - I have to rewatch some episodes in order to keep up to date with it. It's been so hard avoiding spoilers - I hope it all comes out soon hopefully!
sia
living flop

teamug wrote:[offtopic]is the liveshow posted anywhere other than younow and tumblr?
younow refuses to sign me in and all I get on tumblr is three pulsing squares...sad face.[/offtopic]
Your questions was more than answered by now but I just want to add that I watched on my phone and I needed to download the tumblr app to get the video player working. It's pretty shitty practice but it is same thing that fb has done with messenger
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

Idk, I loved the liveshow, because of their bantz and dynamic was amazing. The best part of the liveshow was when they were arguing about/to Siri . I actually thought for a second that Dan had broke Phil's phone.

Also hey, thanks Dan for thinking about using vegan chocolate for the calendar next time .

However!

This has pulled me back into the phan-agnostic vortex from being a phan believer and I don't exactly know why. Was it the aknowledging of the phanservice? was it just their attitude? Am I just a broken soul?

Anyways, will PINOF 8 cure me? Maybe... It's almost like they more they seem #married, the less I believe it.

Oh yeah also, Dan? Phil? Are you guys stalking us? Just asking... for a friend

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

DryCereal
koi pond

Was Dan trying to shove Phil back into cinnamon bean angel bun territory again with the "you're upsetting me, you're upsetting them!" comments (ngl, it WAS one of my fave parts of the LS!) but I love troll!Phil dearly.

More please.
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
victorycafe
squish

Galactic-Howell wrote:Add me to the people who adored the liveshow! (My phone tried to correct this to loveshow. Coincidence? I THINK NOT)
The loveshow! Amazing. Joint liveshows are definitely going to be 'loveshows' in my mind from now on

Such a minor point, but when it comes to the "we never open the blinds" thing - my interpretation was that Dan was saying that as more of an on-brand sort of thing, like "Phil never opens the blinds because both of us, Dan and Phil, always keep our blinds shut because we never go outside" etc. BUT I also feel like the reason he went into on-brand Danisnotonfire is because he realized it would seem a bit odd for him to notice & care about Phil's houseplant dying in Phil's bedroom enough to move it into the lounge
koalaselfie
living flop

Just wanted to say: I only 50% understood how cute the BONCAs were (please don't expel me from this board, lol)... until I watched the close-up official vids of D+P receiving awards on its channel.
jEsus the heart eyes though?! Particularly in this one:

:cherryblossom: ~when ur sad, remember the deppy japan trip of 2015~ :cherryblossom:
DryCereal
koi pond

16:32 - "...Much like we stalk all of your blogs and everything all of you say 100% of the time..."

OK, so I'm not taking it 100% seriously. But does anyone actually believe last nights comments about "we neeeeeeeeeverrrrrrrrrrr stalk what you guys are upto/saying, not ever, nopety nope."

IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
PhansThrowPillows
dank meme
Pronouns: they/them

Just de-lurking to say that I really loved last nights live show. They seem happy which is very nice, most of the things have been mentioned already but there was a bit that stood out to me. When Phil was talking about Florida (around 35mins) he said ''...did that, then WE went to La'' which to me implies that Dan was also in Florida. I mean I guess he could have just meant that the next thing on their schedule was LA but then they tell the story how Dan almost stole someone's phone in security so why would Phil be there if they didn't fly in together? LOL This and the lack of 'sad-Dan tweets' tells me he was also there before LA. (Which is cute and I'm glad they got to do that without any interruptions.)
victorycafe
squish

PhansThrowPillows wrote:Just de-lurking to say that I really loved last nights live show. They seem happy which is very nice, most of the things have been mentioned already but there was a bit that stood out to me. When Phil was talking about Florida (around 35mins) he said ''...did that, then WE went to La'' which to me implies that Dan was also in Florida. I mean I guess he could have just meant that the next thing on their schedule was LA but then they tell the story how Dan almost stole someone's phone in security so why would Phil be there if they didn't fly in together? LOL This and the lack of 'sad-Dan tweets' tells me he was also there before LA. (Which is cute and I'm glad they got to do that without any interruptions.)
Whoa, good catch!! I thought at first that the phone story might've happened on their flight back to London but you're right, Phil definitely said it was when they flew to LA.
anathema
morning quiff

victorycafe wrote:
PhansThrowPillows wrote:Just de-lurking to say that I really loved last nights live show. They seem happy which is very nice, most of the things have been mentioned already but there was a bit that stood out to me. When Phil was talking about Florida (around 35mins) he said ''...did that, then WE went to La'' which to me implies that Dan was also in Florida. I mean I guess he could have just meant that the next thing on their schedule was LA but then they tell the story how Dan almost stole someone's phone in security so why would Phil be there if they didn't fly in together? LOL This and the lack of 'sad-Dan tweets' tells me he was also there before LA. (Which is cute and I'm glad they got to do that without any interruptions.)
Whoa, good catch!! I thought at first that the phone story might've happened on their flight back to London but you're right, Phil definitely said it was when they flew to LA.
Did he really? I don't think Dan was ever in Florida. A fan spotted Phil (just Phil) at the airport flying from Florida to LA. I highly doubt that Dan somehow hid from her while she was talking/getting a photo with Phil. (Also Dan said he was working all week while Phil was in Florida, so unless you want to believe he was lying )
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
victorycafe
squish

anathema wrote:
victorycafe wrote:
Did he really? I don't think Dan was ever in Florida. A fan spotted Phil (just Phil) at the airport flying from Florida to LA. I highly doubt that Dan somehow hid from her while she was talking/getting a photo with Phil. (Also Dan said he was working all week while Phil was in Florida, so unless you want to believe he was lying )
Hmm, well it starts at about 34:06 in the video at the top of this page; Phil says "then we went over to LA for DAPGOOSE, and in the airport Dan stole someone's phone..." and then they answer some questions about DAPGOOSE LA. It makes it seem like it all happened chronologically, but he could be talking about the flight back to London.
MoonPride
moon room

anathema wrote:
victorycafe wrote:
Maybe Dan was in the toilet?? Who knows.
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

anathema wrote:
victorycafe wrote:
It wouldn't be a lie if dan flew out after that Friday since it would've been more than a week by then. Phil was in Florida from nov 4th till at least mid Sunday, the 13th. Dan could've taken a flight out that Friday or Saturday and just spend a day or two in Florida for like a layaway and then they flew out together. Specially when you consider Dan's lack of tweet replies those two days when compared to just a day before when he tweeted (well till at least the impossible game video went up Saturday night), it could be possible. And with the photo with the fan, dan could've been in baggage claim or something while phil went somewhere else.
This is all just a hypothetical situation though. Dan might not have even been in flordia at all and that story was about on the way home. Who knows.
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
lishachi
eclipse shirt

[offtopic]was just watching jacksepticeyes playthrough of undertale, well the last 3 episodes or so, and i completely forgot the ending and how different it is to the rest of the game. i doubt they'll find it boring in a couple episodes time ;) deppy have done 6 episodes of it and i'd say they probably have around 4 ish more to go to complete it, depending on what they do when it comes to the end. they're probably going to have to put it more hours than 4 though because theres alot of going back and forth and such. can't wait
on episode 9 in jacks playthrough is where the main fights happen, and god it is creepy and bloody weird. I forgot just how intense it was, i cant wait to see them fight flowey and see their reactions mwahaha. i'll be interested to see how they treat him and how differently they treat him afterwards when they realise who he is. also, the very end made me cry like a baby so i'm hoping for a few tears to be shed but we'll see, i suppose
[/offtopic]
:biflag: :blackheart:
melon lord
morning quiff

lishachi wrote:[offtopic]was just watching jacksepticeyes playthrough of undertale, well the last 3 episodes or so, and i completely forgot the ending and how different it is to the rest of the game. i doubt they'll find it boring in a couple episodes time ;) deppy have done 6 episodes of it and i'd say they probably have around 4 ish more to go to complete it, depending on what they do when it comes to the end. they're probably going to have to put it more hours than 4 though because theres alot of going back and forth and such. can't wait
on episode 9 in jacks playthrough is where the main fights happen, and god it is creepy and bloody weird. I forgot just how intense it was, i cant wait to see them fight flowey and see their reactions mwahaha. i'll be interested to see how they treat him and how differently they treat him afterwards when they realise who he is. also, the very end made me cry like a baby so i'm hoping for a few tears to be shed but we'll see, i suppose
[/offtopic]
I am just living for the moment they play Undertale. There are reasons fans harass them to finish the game, it's good. I hope they feel its worth and not annoyed

anathema
morning quiff

alittledizzy wrote:44:33 - Dan moved Phil's plant from Phil's bedroom. "Because Phil never opens the blinds, because we never open the blinds." Huh. That's so weird. That would feel like a bedroom slip, if the phrasing were reversed.
I was going to comment on this earlier and I forgot, oops.
I did go back and re-listen to this but I don't think it really means anything. I took it as "Phil never opens the blinds [in his bedroom], because we never open the blinds [in the house/in general]." But I loved the rest of your time stamps
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
melon lord
morning quiff

anathema wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:44:33 - Dan moved Phil's plant from Phil's bedroom. "Because Phil never opens the blinds, because we never open the blinds." Huh. That's so weird. That would feel like a bedroom slip, if the phrasing were reversed.
I did go back and re-listen to this but I don't think it really means anything. I took it as "Phil never opens the blinds [in his bedroom], because we never open the blinds [in the house/in general]." But I loved the rest of your time stamps
Yeah I assume they never open them for privacy sake. You dont want people looking in or whatever especially when you are two famous youtubers with a history of stalkers

victorycafe
squish

melon lord wrote:
anathema wrote:
Yeah I assume they never open them for privacy sake. You dont want people looking in or whatever especially when you are two famous youtubers with a history of stalkers
Oh wow, I hadn't thought of that (assumed the blinds was just a preference thing) but I bet you're right. In Manchester, they were pretty high up in a building, right? So it wouldn't have been as much of an issue. That makes me feel sad for them, I certainly wouldn't do very well mental health-wise if I could never open my blinds :(
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Their living room's on the third floor of their building, I doubt anyone can see that high up even if they have the blinds open. Maybe the sun glares at certain times of day, I get that at the front of the house in the afternoon (wondering why else they'd shun sunlight that much, vampires confirmed?)
melon lord
morning quiff

victorycafe wrote:
melon lord wrote:
anathema wrote:
Oh wow, I hadn't thought of that (assumed the blinds was just a preference thing) but I bet you're right. In Manchester, they were pretty high up in a building, right? So it wouldn't have been as much of an issue. That makes me feel sad for them, I certainly wouldn't do very well mental health-wise if I could never open my blinds :(
During Manchester early days they had less subs and were more open, Dan even zoomed in on the nearby cinema from his window. Nowadays they would be 110% more careful. I'm not even famous and I feel paranoid about leaving curtains/blinds open in case someone sees me, and my life is unexciting as a rock.
flarequake wrote:Their living room's on the third floor of their building, I doubt anyone can see that high up even if they have the blinds open. Maybe the sun glares at certain times of day, I get that at the front of the house in the afternoon (wondering why else they'd shun sunlight that much, vampires confirmed?)
You also have neighbours though from all angles, not to mention any sick creeps who might know their location and "happen to" be in the area.

idk

it was a really great liveshow yesterday! as everyone else has said already my favourite moments were the cheeky phil and fed up dan. also siri.

idk if anybody has mentioned this before and idk how much can be read into it but I think one of the more ~interesting yet brief parts of the liveshow is around 20:43 where they're discussing the header/stalking thing and saying they don't stalk people and the chat goes "you're lying" to which phil replies: "oh I guess they'll never believe us again, dan. that's it" which leads dan to saying:"what you gonna do" idk I just feel like perhaps there's more that can be read into that exchange

anyway, excited for pinof!
malday
emo goose

lishachi wrote:[offtopic]was just watching jacksepticeyes playthrough of undertale, well the last 3 episodes or so, and i completely forgot the ending and how different it is to the rest of the game. i doubt they'll find it boring in a couple episodes time ;) deppy have done 6 episodes of it and i'd say they probably have around 4 ish more to go to complete it, depending on what they do when it comes to the end. they're probably going to have to put it more hours than 4 though because theres alot of going back and forth and such. can't wait
[/offtopic]
If they make the episodes as short as they have until now (under an hour) there's about 6 more episodes.

They're going to have to put in a lot of more hours of gameplay though because the next boss fight has a pretty big leap in difficulty. I really hope they play it blind and not look shit up, unless they get stuck.

Looking forward to their reaction to:
- the Royal guards best friends confessing their love.
- The Mettaton play (who is going to sing the song?)
- Mettaton becoming fabulous
- Asgore plot twist.
- flowey plot twist.
- the trashy date.
- shit turning creepy plot twist.
- flowey plot twist no2.
- tearjerker ending.