Dan & Phil Part 31: You're stuck with me for life

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
lilMango
morning quiff
Pronouns: she/her

Only the cutest fucking thing ever.
Last edited by lilMango on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phil Lester wrote:"I'll rub myself in a mango before I eat a mango."
"Make no judgements where you have no compassion." -Anne McCaffrey
iero
phabergé

i was wondering about the voice acting a few weeks ago! so cute, they even have their haircuts
bluebox-away
woodland creature

lilMango wrote: Only the cutest fucking thing ever.
This looks great I am very excited, can't wait to watch it
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

lilMango wrote:
Yes my little niece loves The Lion Guard So I have an excuse to watch it and record it!!

I knew it had to be a children's TV show when they said it was something different.

Could you imagine if they did soft toys of them!?!
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
majitzu
angel bean

ok, so people that know about disney, when will this air, and where can i watch it?
SquishPhan
capita£ester

That is so cute.
majitzu wrote:ok, so people that know about disney, when will this air, and where can i watch it?
internetakeover
lady door
Pronouns: they/them

majitzu wrote:ok, so people that know about disney, when will this air, and where can i watch it?
Wiki has just informed me that the next episode, aired on the 2nd of December, is called 'The Lost Princes', so I guess on Friday! It's on Disney Junior/the Disney Channel, apparently, depending on your country.

edit: oops never mind Squish/Dan clearly has more accurate info!
Last edited by internetakeover on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

I hope Phil uses his deep voice in this ala alpha-male ;)
lilMango
morning quiff

Can we... talk about this? And what it means???? I am at a losssss
Philena
blobfish

sweetmm wrote:
Yas! I love how they made Phil's gorilla be the burlier of the two. Perhaps because of his voice? Disney Jr is going to be so confused by the sudden interest in the show on social media, lol!
lilMango wrote: Can we... talk about this? And what it means???? I am at a losssss
Yes, please explain, Daniel...
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

lilMango wrote: Can we... talk about this? And what it means???? I am at a losssss
Oh back when dan and phil did the voice recordings for big hero six, there was a rumor that there was gonna be a new Disney movie about two gay princes and people thought that dan and phil were doing the voices of those princes before they announced that it was for big hero six.
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
swofro
angel bean

sweetmm wrote:
Now that you've said it, I really want this

Sooo as I have no idea how to watch it, hopefully someone nice will drop me a link. Counting on you guys, my fellow Muricans.

Also bloopers will happened Have no idea what that means
Love is forever
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Think that this means they are not going to be playing two gay princes, even though the internet was speculating about that (or hoping for it).
lilMango
morning quiff

confusedpanda wrote:
Oh back when dan and phil did the voice recordings for big hero six, there was a rumor that there was gonna be a new Disney movie about two gay princes and people thought that dan and phil were doing the voices of those princes before they announced that it was for big hero six.
what a strange and specific thing for Dan to acknowledge
melon lord
morning quiff

I mean, you receive pretty cool and cute news and this is your first reaction :roll:

This is soooooo adorable good lord, they have.their haircuts. and Phil's has.freckles.

this is too much for me

confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

lilMango wrote:
confusedpanda wrote:
It is strange for him to acknowledge but, I mean it would be a slap in the fact to the theory if the characters they are voicing are brothers.
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
swofro
angel bean

Also Youtube follow some updates account and ask them to post #RewindIsComing teaser pics. This one is from Phandom Aus/NZ but I saw they already follow updated so we might get another soon. Lol.
Too many contents, help I'm drowning
Love is forever
anathema
morning quiff

It's so cute the gorillas' hair matches Deppy's :lol: Also, from what I've seen it's a musical show. Are we possibly getting more D&P singing? :sideeye:
I... totally didn't subscribe to the TV show's YouTube channel just incase they post any clips including Dan and Phil... ha ha... why would you say that...
Is this what that weird water bit of pinof had to do with? (Also I'm assuming this is referencing the bottle flipping trend(?))
Last edited by anathema on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
manged
lady door

melon lord wrote: I mean, you receive pretty cool and cute news and this is your first reaction :roll:
Thanks for the promo sweetie!
Philena
blobfish

manged wrote:
melon lord wrote: I mean, you receive pretty cool and cute news and this is your first reaction :roll:
Thanks for the promo sweetie!
000dia000
emo goose

There's been so much content the last few days, I'm at loss for words. Is this what normal internet forums are like? Usually we get a dodgy sideways picture of them and then we debate their show color and how it determines their sexuality. This is content overload for us. I don't think I'm able to handle it. Where do I fucking start at anything that has happened in the last 24 hours???
:cactus:
dollicious
spork

lilMango wrote:
confusedpanda wrote:
he also acknowledged it before when they were announcing their voice acting in big hero six. in 'dan reacts to his old videos' he said: "phil and i are in a disney movie. we are not as many people on the internet were suggesting the stars of a new movie about gay princes, unfortunately." @ 7:37.
also i am embarrassed to be so excited about this, but it looks so cute i can't wait to watch it . i love that the gorillas have their hair :lol:.
do you like d&p?
internetakeover
lady door
Pronouns: they/them

swofro wrote:Also Youtube follow some updates account and ask them to post #RewindIsComing teaser pics. This one is from Phandom Aus/NZ but I saw they already follow updated so we might get another soon. Lol.
Too many contents, help I'm drowning
000dia000 wrote:There's been so much content the last few days, I'm at loss for words. Is this what normal internet forums are like? Usually we get a dodgy sideways picture of them and then we debate their show color and how it determines their sexuality. This is content overload for us. I don't think I'm able to handle it. Where do I fucking start at anything that has happened in the last 24 hours???
saaame!! x2 and on that note:
anathema wrote:Also, from what I've seen it's a musical show. Are we possibly getting more D&P singing? :sideeye:
Nooo, don't say that, it's too much for me to handle right now! ;)

I'm fully ridiculously proud of them doing this, also. No idea how it came about, but it's incredible that they're at a place where they have these connections and can and do want to take advantage of them. It's the kind of ~traditional media validation they don't necessarily need, but is still so awesome to see them get! And it's cool to see them broadening their horizons/repertoire a bit more, too, committing to something like this really does take courage.
Last edited by internetakeover on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilMango
morning quiff

dollicious wrote:
lilMango wrote:
confusedpanda wrote:
he also acknowledged it before when they were announcing their voice acting in big hero six. in 'dan reacts to his old videos' he said: "phil and i are in a disney movie. we are not as many people on the internet were suggesting the stars of a new movie about gay princes, unfortunately." @ 7:37.
also i am embarrassed to be so excited about this, but it looks so cute i can't wait to watch it . i love that the gorillas have their hair :lol:.
"Unfortunately" :lol: how have I not noticed this before?
anathema
morning quiff

000dia000 wrote:There's been so much content the last few days, I'm at loss for words. Is this what normal internet forums are like? Usually we get a dodgy sideways picture of them and then we debate their show color and how it determines their sexuality. This is content overload for us. I don't think I'm able to handle it. Where do I fucking start at anything that has happened in the last 24 hours???
I laughed way to hard at this. Thank you
internetakeover wrote:
anathema wrote:Also, from what I've seen it's a musical show. Are we possibly getting more D&P singing? :sideeye:
Nooo, don't say that, it's too much for me to handle right now! ;)
There's also a CD of songs from the first season. If Dan and Phil get a song, is it reasonable to assume they'll be on the second season's CD?
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."