Dan & Phil part 32...and what a thicc thread it was

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
eevee
emo goose

Dan and Phil are trying to kill us. None of us are safe.

how many times have they called each other bro and wrestled, i wanna see one of them tackle the other to the floor, and at this rate it could happen in a few days

phil is NOT allowed to grab boobs. absolutely not. in fact, dan has to slap phil's ass and make sure we all knew. just to be clear: phil is dan's.

deceased
Anonymousse wrote:Congrats on the 1000 eevee, I hope the trash-talk will never end.
Thank youuuuuuuu!
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
SquishPhan
capita£ester
Pronouns: she/her

That video was just too much.
Very happy that Phil won! :D
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I'm in love with the new video.
The shrek/peasant hoodie isn't as awful in action and I live for Phil in all black. Also here for Phil's hips, Dan's fertility massage, and the bro thing. 10/10 (I still love Bishi Bashi the most)

Also, I watched their first gaming channel video last night and Dan had no chill with comments that could be misconstrued - I know I've talked about Phil being so great lately but after watching the first video and now these I am very proud of Dan.
bantstrash
delia smith

I was not ready for that.

I just need... a minute.

gnostic
stress mushroom

Y'all know I am as antI phan as they come, but I gotta say their mocking of bro culture in this video is IDENTICAL to me and my gf mocking the infamous "gal pal" thing
Just here for the marketing skills
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Their treatment of the "bro" thing is now possibly my new favorite thing.
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

Favourite Gamingmas soo far. I am in tears.

Phil touching the boobs than the "accidental" bum a lap by Dan. I wonder what they broke at the end.

The Bro part just lost me. I had to turn the video off because I was laughing too much. When he chest pumped Phil. I just can't. :gg:

12/10 will watch again (right now)
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
iero
phabergé

this is one of the funniest videos they've done omfg, i'm dying. the full body scan of them made it 100x funnier.
they seemed soso comfortable and themselves, also they're making fun of bro culture. i'm actually living dan just doesn't gaf anymore and i love it
Laney
drama llama

that attempt at a chest bump, what the heck was that!
Lyan
tol bean

I'M DEAD I'M SO DEAD can you believe that this dorks invented adorableness. that was sooooo cute. and omg they were so touchy-feely and right at the end when dan is like bumping his hips against phil and they break something :lol:

i wish the music of the game had been louder, tho, i wanted to hear those sweet jpop jams. and i can't believe i actually like the peasant hoodie. dan look so cute.
shoe
Moderator Emeritus
Pronouns: they/them

papierklemmen wrote:
Artdefines06 wrote:OK....Who are these two people and what have they done with danisnotonfire and amazingphil?

I have no words about that video. It was familiar and yet so different. Bro. :gg:
lmao ikr what is happening?

that brutal roasting of the BRO thing, second time now! what are they doing? has someone been complaning they are not bro-y enough or smth? :lol:

i must admit i had lotsa secondhand embarrassment from it, oh my god
They're mocking it 'till we know it's not true, a technique which could also be applied to "FRIENDSHIP!"
annetamiau
lady door

THAT WAS SOOOO CUUUTE.

Camp levels went through the roof.
Behind every great person, there is a great cat
papierklemmen
flower crown

gnostic wrote:Y'all know I am as antI phan as they come, but I gotta say their mocking of bro culture in this video is IDENTICAL to me and my gf mocking the infamous "gal pal" thing
srsly tho, their bro mocking makes even me question my sanity phanagnostic beliefs

also, Dan-erasure.
Last edited by papierklemmen on Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

The mocking of Bro-culture is something I could've never wished for in a million years and it has happened twice already.

Why don't they wear T-shits anymore tho? I wonder...
You know, because dancing makes you overheat.

Do we even need to talk about the end screen?

I mean, that was kind of a thing that deletes all of those #nohomo comments for me.

Are they sick or something? Do they have a terminal illness and have gone soft in the head?

I like it but I'm scared.

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

MoonPride
moon room

This is my fave video so far. I was howling with laughter.

Phil and his dabbing at the end was just perfect!

Wow. Wow and wow.
eevee
emo goose

BRO

Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
human
dan hand trash

bantstrash wrote:I was not ready for that.

I just need... a minute.
My thoughts exactly. What have we done to deserve this gift lol I am so living right now.

The hips, the play fighting, the dabbing, the bro chest bump, Phil winning, Dan's sass dancing (that boy has serious hip talent that I swear he was hiding from us in the Just Dance video!), they both had me in stitches. Glorious. Wonderful. May December never end lol. Well done boys, so proud of you both for your content right now.

Dan's comment about the fertility massage and quintuplets made me think they did secretly know the massage will produce multiple pregnancies, perhaps for comedy value? Intrigued to see what happens in Sims and if I think their reactions in the case of more than one sprog will be honest lol.
Anonymousse
flower crown

Brojobs are a thing, I swear.

*leaves*

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

KlaBimm
crusty sponge

Oh my god.

I just gotta say, I love love love that video, I was laughing so hard.

(Also, Hi, not really a long time lurker here, but currently reading through all deppy-main threads)
(And honestly, this forum is so great, I am laughing so hard sometimes. You guys are just. So much.

Edit: Of course I have to make a typo in my first post :?
Last edited by KlaBimm on Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gnostic
stress mushroom

How are y'all missing fucking Dan twerking on Phil in all of this gushing!
Anonymousse
flower crown

gnostic wrote:How are y'all missing fucking Dan twerking on Phil in all of this gushing!
Oh we didn't miss it.

We are just too busy replaying that part.

- Manged

pilotlight
#relatable
Pronouns: he/him

I'm so so so happy right now. Their Just Dance video is what got me hooked originally so to seeing them sort of revisit it with a similar game was just :D :D :D

Love seeing them trying to dance, enjoyed them narrating their own actions during the whole thing (Dan is very sassy), and like everyone else the roast of bro-ness (broast?) was perfect and hilarious. This is literally the content I figuratively signed up for.
KlaBimm
crusty sponge

human wrote:
Dan's comment about the fertility massage and quintuplets made me think they did secretly know the massage will produce multiple pregnancies, perhaps for comedy value? Intrigued to see what happens in Sims and if I think their reactions in the case of more than one sprog will be honest lol.
I think they might have found afterwards through the comments and people discussing it here in various platforms
gnostic
stress mushroom

papierklemmen wrote:
gnostic wrote:Y'all know I am as antI phan as they come, but I gotta say their mocking of bro culture in this video is IDENTICAL to me and my gf mocking the infamous "gal pal" thing
srsly tho, their bro mocking makes even me question my sanity phanagnostic beliefs

also, Dan-erasure.
Dan erasure? What do you mean?
ashinjapan
smol bean

I don't think that the liveshow today was put on tumblr :/ or am i just blind?