Dan & Phil part 32...and what a thicc thread it was

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Phew, that was over too quickly, I was rooting for them to get further. Couldn't quite believe Dan holding that pose for so long, honestly, boy does like to be dramatic. Hilarious poking at Phil asking him why he thought that was the right answer, nice glimpse of Dan being bossy and Phil cute as heck before switching back to his serious voice (whether either of them would consider themselves dominant is debatable and also who knows, but it's funny when they do that).

[offtopic]It's Project for Awesome this weekend, the charity event Hank and John Green do with a livestream on their vlgobrothers channel plus perks for donating on their indiegogo page. The main page linking to all charity promo videos to vote for is here http://www.projectforawesome.com. Last year Dan and Phil had 50 derpy polaroids for $100 each, it's possible there'll be something from them again this year.[/offtopic]
KlaBimm
crusty sponge

LeftHandedism wrote:
KlaBimm wrote:
Waggle9007 wrote:
papierklemmen wrote:oh no, i was just gonna write that no video tonight and we got impossible quiz :sideeye: :sideeye: :sideeye:

p.s. holy FUCK, dan's lips... :? he needs emergency chapstick.
From the description:

Thats beautiful. And I wonder, it sounds like Phil wrote that but at the same time it seems like something Phil wouldn't usually say? or would he?
It sounds like Dan to me. He often refers to himself in the third person.

Of course he needs lip balm way before Christmas! My lips hurt in sympathy through the entire video.
Hmm, sounds also about logical.

Regarding the impossible quiz, I liked it, the poking was incredible cute and Dan not moving was also quite funny. The game in itself wasn't that entertaining but I am somehow satisfied that they did not skip the goose anymore ...
Lucyrg95
sofa crease

so is somebody going to slow back down the sped up parts so I can watch them because I have nothing better to do with my life or...
pilotlight
#relatable
Pronouns: he/him

Dan's poor mouth, ouch. :( Though the description about him getting lip balm for Christmas did make me laugh.

Phil's reaction to closing out of the game was priceless. "OH NO. I did the thing!"
I wasn't sure if Dan was going to strangle him or just screech, but the longer he sat there silently and Phil kept talking, the funnier it was to me.
The pokefest was adorable.

I hope they actually manage to finish it in the next video, but am I a horrible person for kind of looking forward to a meltdown if they realize
they need to save all of their skips to actually finish the game? At least, I think they do.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Another good video - loved the shout-out to Phil's mom and all of the teasing. I also laughed for about 5 minutes when Phil clicked out of the game and it was because he does what I do when I know I've done something ridiculous- he just started talking and confessing and was just so wonderfully awkward.

Also, if Phil wants to start every video unbuttoning his shirt I'd probably be okay with that...
papierklemmen
flower crown

Waggle9007 wrote:
papierklemmen wrote:oh no, i was just gonna write that no video tonight and we got impossible quiz :sideeye: :sideeye: :sideeye:

p.s. holy FUCK, dan's lips... :? he needs emergency chapstick.
From the description:

lmao OOP there i go, not reading the description. :lol:

i liked passive-agressive dan, dan frozen for like 3 minutes after phil clicked out was hysterical, maybe enjoyed the fanservice (but all the touching is starting to look really deliberate tbh), however i am SO done with this quiz i barely contained the urge to press "dislike".

srsly, i know they gotta finish it, but jeez. :(

can we talk about how staged that phil loosening his collar bit looked, lmao.... he probably really wanted to loosen it but then got a brilliant idea to do it on video. :facepalm:
Winston
flower crown
Pronouns: she/her

re: Chapped lips, I wonder if Dan makes his "concentration" face when he edits. If so he will be lipless by the end of December.

Also I noticed his lips get super chapped when they have been working on something. When they were working on the book his lips were super chapped quite a bit and when he writes he does do his concentration face. could they actually be working on something else besides gaymas? or is it just from editing all the time? either way he need chap stick before Christmas.
actions speak louder than words
nephilimcat
woodland creature

hannah wrote:
MoonPride wrote:I think it has 100 questions
110 Questions! ;)
http://impossible-quiz.wikia.com/wiki/T ... _Quiz_Wiki
Thanks! That's not too much, I can accept a 5th video. 5 is actually a more satisfying number than 4, but that's just me being weird :gg:
pulvis et umbra sumus
realeyesrealize
living flop

At 9:55-9:57 does Dan hold Phil's hand? I need to see a slowmo version of that!
papierklemmen
flower crown

realeyesrealize wrote:At 9:55-9:57 does Dan hold Phil's hand? I need to see a slowmo version of that!
he stopped him from reaching out for the mouse
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

realeyesrealize wrote:At 9:55-9:57 does Dan hold Phil's hand? I need to see a slowmo version of that!
Yes, he does grab Phil's hand briefly.

You can slow down (or speed up) a YouTube video by clicking on the gear wheel (if that's what it's called) for "Settings".
Last edited by lefthandedism on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
MoonPride
moon room

Watching it back it looks like it, but I don't think it's much to read in to.
Skeletorsrighthand
living flop

yes he did i think or more accurately the wrists

when are they going to finish this are they going to do all of the impossible quizzes
cant wait till they reach the end and they have to use all of the skip buttons and cant
there faces should be priceless.
How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.
Laney
drama llama

It wouldn't be one of my favorite videos so far, but I did enjoy it. Did anyone else notice :16 through :18, when Dan kinda looks Phil up and down, raises his eyebrows and does like this small breathy sigh (don't know how to describe it lol). I have no idea what that was about, was he checking him out?
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Laney wrote:It wouldn't be one of my favorite videos so far, but I did enjoy it. Did anyone else notice :16 through :18, when Dan kinda looks Phil up and down, raises his eyebrows and does like this small breathy sigh (don't know how to describe it lol). I have no idea what that was about, was he checking him out?
I would say that he was definitely checking Phil out.
MoonPride
moon room

Laney wrote:It wouldn't be one of my favorite videos so far, but I did enjoy it. Did anyone else notice :16 through :18, when Dan kinda looks Phil up and down, raises his eyebrows and does like this small breathy sigh (don't know how to describe it lol). I have no idea what that was about, was he checking him out?
Omg it does
Laney
drama llama

SquishPhan wrote:
I would say that he was definitely checking Phil out.
Ok, so it wasn't just me then :lol: Bless Gay-mass!
papierklemmen
flower crown

come on, guys, i know phan goggles are strong, but that looked nothing like checking out :lol:

ngl i'd watch this
SquishPhan
capita£ester

papierklemmen wrote:come on, guys, i know phan goggles are strong, but that looked nothing like checking out :lol:

ngl i'd watch this
It did to me, and a few other people.

I would watch that as well.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

SquishPhan wrote:It did to me, and a few other people.
Yep. Whatever people want to call it... it's definitely not a look Dan is giving anyone else on camera.
dollicious
spork

i actually enjoyed this video, but i do wish they had reached the end in this part. it isn’t the best of gamingmas but i really do want them to finally finish this quiz. some of my highlights for the video:

0.27 - phil undoing his button. followed by a “wooo, dayum” by dan. same dan.
2.29 - phil misclicking and dan being a drama queen. this made me laugh and as phil kept trying to explain himself made it funnier. also why did they google in all caps??
5.04 - them singing candy girl wasn’t something i thought i needed in my life until now. (smh at phil’s “sugar, sugar sugar honey” :lol:)
5.58 - poking .
9.43 - dan singing this thing gave me SAP throwback feelings.
also the subscribe display names for today made me laugh.
papierklemmen wrote:come on, guys, i know phan goggles are strong, but that looked nothing like checking out :lol:
that's okay but out of curiosity what would you call looking up and down someone if not checking out?
do you like d&p?
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

busy being happy~