Dan & Phil part 32...and what a thicc thread it was

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
lishachi
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: she/her

i love how dan was trying to be romantic with dil and tabitha before they tried for a baby and phil was like JUST TRY FOR A BABY. :lol:

also never thought id hear phil whisper to dan "i have a wild idea, why don't we make a make a baby"
;)

cute video, missed the sims, loving gamingmas so far
:biflag: :blackheart:
fleur-de-lis
butt chair

Looks like it's Undertale tomorrow, maybe??
SquishPhan
capita£ester

fleur-de-lis wrote:Looks like it's Undertale tomorrow, maybe??
Does look that way, and I'm happy with that.
hopefulemm
squish

They were on fire in today's video. I was struggling to keep up!

Anyway, I'm just popping in to say, about Phil's pregnancy wrt the fertility statue in the museum: Clearly, that is the origin of the email baby he only ever talked about once on the radio (even though he promised regular updates! That would have been a funny weekly aside if he'd kept on with it like he said he would). Oh Phil, don't be ashamed of your baby! It's a precious little miracle! :lol:
avatar by mushroomtale-fanart @ tumblr
walking talking work in progress
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

What the actual fuck?!

Firstly they are uploading at a normal time (for me at least), Like 5 hours earlier than the first one?

Secondly, Bless you Phil for letting Gaymingmas be a thing .

Thirdly I really don't care about sims videos because they really suck at playing sims (and so do most people who play it on Youtube) but this video - Phil has changed so much and and I love it. The whole teasing Dan thing that he is going for really melts my heart.

I think my favourite parts were the Nicki Minaj reference and Phil bullying Dan about the SPA incident.

Honestly, my heart is so warm because of them (I might need to get that checked out!?). They make me want to keep on living, which is kind of a big deal rn.

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

DeadlyNova
living flop

That video was adorable. The Sims videos are some of my favorites and I'm looking forward to see them attempt to take care of a baby. LOL
gnostic
stress mushroom

I never felt compelled to make a screenshot of a DnP freeze frame before
Just here for the marketing skills
nephilimcat
woodland creature

I was not expecting a video because they're in Sweden, but it looks like we're even getting one tomorrow! How long are they going to keep this up? So much content, I'm in heaven I really, really enjoyed all of the videos so far, I can't believe it! They seem to have fun as well, which is great. Gamingmas is amazing and I can only hope it stays that way Can't wait for Undertale!
pulvis et umbra sumus
papierklemmen
flower crown

oh my god, they actually mentioned the notification BELL.. lol. :lol: something i only noticed existed after pewds joked about it in his 50mil video, because it's apparently weird to take notice of. it really must mean youtube is fucking up their views otherwise why would they talk about it? now i am a bit worried that the new youtube system is screwing with their views.

i thought the video was cute and isnt it weird??? i thought they were so done with the channel during the spooky week LOL but all the latest videos they seem so into it! wtf. i'm so happy because i'm that 1% that actually subscribed for the gaming videos and i'm immensely glad they appear to be keen on doing them. dan is quite easy to read and it is really good to see him in the mood for doing all the games.

etc. i can't wait for all of you to analyze the shit out of the video, unfortunately im not talented emougn
Last edited by papierklemmen on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MoonPride
moon room

This Sims video was so good! I need to watch it again to appreciate it.
lishachi
eclipse shirt

SquishPhan wrote:
fleur-de-lis wrote:Looks like it's Undertale tomorrow, maybe??
Does look that way, and I'm happy with that.
so am i!!!! something exciting to look forward to after a lecture tomorrow :sideeye:

so happy rn and im glad they seem happy too

edit: just realised we'll see them act out the scene with the *ahem* two guards and their situation...wonder how they'll take that (if at all?) it'll be interesting to see.
:biflag: :blackheart:
fleur-de-lis
butt chair

Soo.. apparently if you use the fertility massage option, you'll most likely end up with twins or triplets?? I saw that on Twitter and googled it, and it seems to happen to quite a few people..
DryCereal
koi pond

Christian things... like... go to church.... *tumbleweed*

Yeah. OK. :lol:

Dan definitely nesting. Another comment about storage #MovingSoon and the fastest, most sensitive pregnancy test the world has ever seen.

Anyone like to guess the family occasion Phil's the result of?
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
MoonPride
moon room

fleur-de-lis wrote:Soo.. apparently if you use the fertility massage option, you'll most likely end up with twins or triplets?? I saw that on Twitter and googled it, and it seems to happen to quite a few people..
Oh really? They are in for a shock if more than one pops out :lol:
Moonbeamsonthepath
living flop
Pronouns: she

SquishPhan wrote: Also if you click on Phil’s circle to subscribe at the end, it just says rat and Dan’s is dan da man. :lol:
Yesterday's video says "DANNY FIRE" for Dan and "PHILLY CHEESESTEAK" for Phil :D
eevee
emo goose

I...I have so many feelings...
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Haven't picked out all my favorite moments yet- although I live for Phil bullying Dan- but I love, love, love that they were so open in this video. If I compare this to the sims wedding- they were trying to be more careful with phrasing, etc so as not to say anything that could be construed as "phan" and now....

Now Phil says "let's make a baby" and Dan gives Phil fertility massages. I'm not saying anything ship wise but I love them like this and want them to stay.
Jenny
squish
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Okay that video was adorable, and Im so glad they got to do more decorating, I really liked Phils forest idea.

But, I'm ashamed to admit that the first baby name I came up with was "Dab" as in "Dabitha"

Phil has ruined me
DryCereal
koi pond

"This is supposed to be a special day... a story to tell our future child"

Ermmmm... Sure about that Dan?
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
collbeez
smol bean

Loved the video which was surprising because I usually don't love the Dil vids all that much. It was probably because for me, anything in their sims videos that involves changing/expanding their house is my absolute favorite (I find myself rewatching "Dil's Dream House" fairly often) so the second half of this episode was especially nice

strong 5/5 so far for gamingmas
iggy
phillion/danosaur <//3

so I've been lurking on and off for a while but gaymas gamingmas has made me decide to come out of hiding.
the new video was so sweet it gave me a cavity
0:20 the way they both laugh, dan looks away… just,, aw.
1:08 "…go to church!!" phil has an underappreciated sense of humor
4:37 "a big mistake is to count your birthday back and see if it's a significant date" hm… now I wanna know the story, phil
4:57 can dan pls stop making that sound
5:30 that little shared laugh……… hhhhh
5:41 dan's reaction and then how he sort of tries to suppress it, and then his "w-where was that?"
6:37 this reminds me of the bit in "will dan and phil survive australia" where phil teases dan about playing i-spy on the flight. he's caught off guard, and the way he looks down is cute. also, what is that expression and why is dan's face basically elastic
8:47 "it's like us in manchester-" me: pauses video to cry into pillow
9:32 "well you know what we're gonna be doin when we get in the bedroom" ….i'm sorry but what. also i really expected phil to react in some way, like laugh and say "haha that sounded wrong" and then have dan hold up his hands and go "wooooahHH!!"
9:46 "what is the most romantic thing you can snack on before you do it? ....spooky cookies" trying so hard not to be a demon rn but
10:51 "a kiss on the cheek?" fanfiction writers take note
10:57 "waNNA dO IT??"
13:31 dan getting excited about designing a sim baby's room is adorable
16:13 i'm sad they didn't use the lotus, that would've actually looked really cool.
side note: can they stop saying "we," "us" "our" instead of dil and tabitha? :'')) are they trying to hurt me
fleur-de-lis wrote:Soo.. apparently if you use the fertility massage option, you'll most likely end up with twins or triplets?? I saw that on Twitter and googled it, and it seems to happen to quite a few people..
OHHH NOOOO
Last edited by iggy on Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
psychicmoth
living flop

My faith on their Sims videos has been restored I hope they have triplets, it would be an amazing mess!
(used to be Maya)
:sparkle: :crystalball: :sparkle:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

IckleMissMayhem wrote:Christian things... like... go to church.... *tumbleweed*

Yeah. OK. :lol:

Dan definitely nesting. Another comment about storage #MovingSoon and the fastest, most sensitive pregnancy test the world has ever seen.

Anyone like to guess the family occasion Phil's the result of?
I wondered what his parents could have done at the end of April the previous year that's so special, but It's funny when he says mysterious random things like that and leaves them hanging.

Also Dan nesting, yes. Good dadding on the wait and see what the baby's into before buying things for it to develop its interests and skills. Astronomy or pole-dancing, though, interesting choices ;)

I love the kinda-gothy forest bedroom and the new mirror-butt, by Dan no less, in the fresh excitement of having a shower again.

Phil whispering about plushie spon and suggesting trying for a baby, and being so fertile from touching a giant wooden penis that he got pregnant... cute (I don't know enough about fic in the phandom to know if mpreg is much of a thing yet, but that might have encouraged it).

Phil in that grey space tshirt too, it fits well, he looks extra cuddly in tighter tshirts that show off how slim he is. So naughty bringing up the spa incident from Dapgoose again (heck, it was him bringing it up that made Dan have to tell the story in the first place). Don't you just love how he gets away with stealing cereal and sweets for five years, can tweet about honey and bring up things Dan's embarrassed about, but complaints about dabbing in one video and he stops in case people unsubscribe. Clearly Dan doesn't mind (or maybe puts his foot down off-camera).

Starting the video with "Dan and Phil games twinkles" had me thinking of something else entirely, though the twinkly setting on the lights, and Phil's excitement for it, is adorable. When I was little my dad used to say "when you were a twinkle in my eye" about the time before I was born. I don't suppose Phil's actually heard that expression, but it fit well.

If they end up with twins from using the fertility massage that will be very funny seeing them handle two sims babies. I haven't played Sims 4 enough yet, but in Sims 2 just keeping a sim alive through her pregnancy was a challenge when she got so hungry, but also exhausted and kept passing out before you could get her to eat. I lost a few that way (yay exit without saving), and then running around feeding the baby and getting enough sleep between crying is also fun. Good luck, boys.

Also loving the cheeky subtitles on their ending subscribe bubbles. I love the phandom calling Dan "Danny Fire" so it's funny he picked up on it.

There was so much cuteness in this, might have to do some timestamps to note them down.
melon lord
morning quiff

I love how open and "adult" Phil acted in this video

also him bullying Dan - he is such a troll he is always teasing Dan and I am so alive for it :lol:

I don't have many notes to add because the heart eyes is so strong

Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Gamingmas/Gamemas/Gaymas keeps delivering because this might be one of my favorite Sims videos ever. Not because of game play because who cares, but because once again they were so happy and giggly and the banter was top notch. This is the shit I signed up for.

- Good Christan things :')
- Phil isn't gonna dab anymore. I don't believe him.
- Dan being a Harry Potter nerd.
- 'I like to edit out my word flubs but Phil is bullying me' :lol:
- 'Look at them being cute' Me about Phan.
- Dan makes Phil watch Stupid Hoe at least 5 times a year and this if the weird kind of domestic info I'm here for.
- Do parents actually tell their kids the story of when/where/how they were conceived because yikes why? :?
- 'A big mistake is to count your birthday back and see if it's a significant date with your parents because you should never do that and I'm not gonna talk any more about that' Someone has been traumatized.
- 'Digital tadpoles' and then that close up of Dan's face.
- I'm living for Phil teasing Dan today, please do it more.
- Legit choked on my drink at 'getting her ovaries pummled from behind' omg.
- Why do I have images in my head of D&P creeping on the hotel armed with binoculars and popcorn on a Friday night?
- 'My God you flirty pair' Also me about Phan.
- D&P are even more excited about the baby than Dil and Tabz.
- HOUSE EXPANSION :D
- Dan begging for black marble floors, Phil not relenting.
- Literally air wanking Dan while shouting 'AH IT'S SO GOOD'
- #DanNeedsStorage
- Return of Mirror Butt.

I like how during the first WooHoo episode Phil was weird about it and covered his eyes, but with this episode there is absolutely none of that bs and he's actually super talkative about the subject. Yaaaaassss stab that AP persona like a psycho yandere. :thumb:

I'd love it if Tabitha pops out twins, D&P would implode :')
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr