Dan & Phil Part 33: #JustBroThings

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

("who wants to be a millionaire" gifs source: dnpextra)
("dance revolution" gifs source: danhowellgifs)

Just two bros being bros!

busy being happy~
KlaBimm
crusty sponge

I do love love love that thread title
malday
emo goose

The most exiting part of that video was finding out Dan's shirt is see through mesh. Never seen it up close before.
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: She/They/Nothing

I didn't get to vote, but I'm glad this won, it's the one I would have voted for :)

Dan at least knows he needs the skips, he lectured us during a liveshow one day for spoiling the surprise. They will probably pretend they didn't know for lolz though.

I have to say this videos series is my favorite on the gaming channel. I'm a nostalgic dork and love that they played it.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Interleaving those two gifsets makes them 10 times funnier.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
KlaBimm
crusty sponge

Artdefines06 wrote:I didn't get to vote, but I'm glad this won, it's the one I would have voted for :)

Dan at least knows he needs the skips, he lectured us during a liveshow one day for spoiling the surprise. They will probably pretend they didn't know for lolz though.

I have to say this videos series is my favorite on the gaming channel. I'm a nostalgic dork and love that they played it.
I was wondering about that because clearly they couldn't have not seen all those comments regarding that but they still didn't savour those Skips. Your explanation makes sense in that light.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Love the thread title, gifs and emoticons.
Artdefines06 wrote:Dan at least knows he needs the skips, he lectured us during a liveshow one day for spoiling the surprise. They will probably pretend they didn't know for lolz though.
Forgot that Dan talked about the skips in a live show. So yeah they are probably still using them for the lolz and some of it probably also has to do with them just being lazy and not wanting to start over again.
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late

i probably sound like a broken record at this point but i loved this video: so cute, so much touching (we have seen them touch more this week alone than their previous 5 years on youtube combined.... how on earth....), dan being extra campy, phil accidentally closing the game, i'm a happy trashcan

i think this might be my favorite video so far, probably because i love the series, but tbh all of these videos have been excellent

i'm terrified of january/the future

and here are some timestamps:

0:14 dan's face
0:19 dan's face... again
0:32 daaaamn
0:45 tongue
0:54 ok apparently dan pulling faces is the highlight of this video for me
0:57 dan clicks the wrong thing, phil laughs
1:07 random face touching?
1:28 elephant impersonations
1:30 phil almost clicks the wrong thing, dan goes full camp
1:35 phil laughs and does the tongue thing, cute
1:38 idk what this was but i liked it
1:53 'we do the duck.... together' if u gonna fuck a duck it's gotta be with your bro
2:29 phil accidentally closes the game, dan breaks, cute staring at each other for 5 solid seconds
4:36 a frustrated phil and a laughing dan, cute
5:58 poking, very cute, after dan's done he looks straight at the camera for a second, i'm choosing to interpret that as a 'yup this is a thing we're doing now'
7:18 dan's face after phil says 'skip!'
7:56 phil laughs at what dan's saying, cute
9:32 'i'm green and have sticky balls' phil chuckles, bc of course he does
9:56 tongue.... why are their tongues out of their mouths so much in this video
10:09 phil went full monkey out of excitement
11:39 phil's face, cute... my timestamps clearly have a theme
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
karma_yeah
philussy

My favorite moment -- the very end where Dan says "We're just going to go check in to a spa together to get over the trauma of this video."

Of course they're going to go check into a spa together . . .
What goes around, comes around Image
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I still love Impossible Quiz videos despite the last one being very meh. This one seemed a bit rushed to me but that's probably because of all the restarts. Despite that it was still cute and funny.

- Phil doesn't like things around his neck, smut side of the phandom is like 'cool story bro'.
- Plz always undo that top button, it'd make me hate all of your ugly button up shirts 20% less. Like you're filming a gaming video in your home, not going to church..
- Turns out Dan is in the smut side of the phandom because he's ready to choke Phil regardless.
- FINALLY THEY DID THE DAMN DUCK.
- Phil accidentally closes the quiz, Dan stops functioning. :lol:
- Dan is the king of the mannequin challenge.
- Dance Phil ò_ó
- Their increasing frustration with this game greatly amuses me.
- Both their reactions to actually being wrong after being cocky about their answers are great.
- Lots of cute poking
- Dan made the SAP Viewer Spooky Happenings sound and my tears are falling.
- Yes let's call Phil's mum again
- Next one will be the last. I'll miss it tbh.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
hmm
drama llama

6:55 in the video
not sure if im going mad
but dan just knew the answer to question 79, phil asked him how he knew, and he gave a cheeky/guilty look before a quick jumpcut
does this mean dan has been watching spoilers?
i need somebodys opinion ive watched this part too many times
victorycafe
squish

I really liked that, even though I've grown a bit tired of the Impossible Quiz videos - if anything they kind of stress me out now that they're so high up and have to redo the whole thing every time they lose!

I was actually staring open-mouthed and laughing during the poke fest. It just went on for SO LONG. I swear Dan gets this look sometimes during those physical contact moments like he wants to kiss Phil on camera...

hmm I think you might be right. That part went by so quickly the first time I watched it, I didn't even realize that he was clicking on the 'u' in that answer and had no idea how he decided on that answer, since he didn't discuss it at all. Maybe he wasn't seeking out spoilers specifically but someone tweeted that one to him and he figured he may as well use that knowledge to avoid having to do the whole game again, who knows.
bear
hobbit hair

yay my thread name suggestion was picked!

I think the reason why all of the sudden they started being all 'coupley' is because TATINOF and their old brand is officially over. So for their 'rebrand', as a few people have said, they're gonna make their relationship more and more obvious until there's no question about it. That really excites me for the future!

I don't think they'd be acting like this if they weren't a couple. First of all, if they ever 'came out' as just friends or moved out, they'd loose a lot of followers and so many people would be angry at them. At this point I think they would be slowly trying to show that they had no romance, to the point where no one is surprised or angry if they moved out. Second, why would they shipbait if there was nothing like TABINOF or TATINOF in the near future? If they ship baited then to get more people into their videos and buy the book or go to the tour, they would have stopped by now.

I don't post on here as much anymore because I have a hard time articulating my thoughts into writing, and due to my horrible attention span I commonly skip words (as you can see). Sorry for that! :D
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

Today's video was yet another adorable one! Sign me up for any video where they're smiley and touchy-feely. 9/10 (1-point deduction, because the impossible quiz tired me out. I can't imagine how they must feel...)

Also (forgive me if this has been covered and I missed it)...

Dan and Phil's Project for Awesome perk has been announced. They're contributing to a self-portrait tea towel you can get by donating $30.

Here's a handy tweet from John Green about what it might look like, as there's no official design yet:
Looks like there's an unlimited quantity and here's the description per the site:
A tea towel featuring self-portraits! Including: Hank Green, John Green, Charlie McDonnell, BlinkPopShift, Vi Hart, Craig Benzine, Carrie Hope Fletcher, Dan and Phil, Hannah Hart, Dodie Clark, Jessi Knudsen Castañeda, Lex Croucher, Anna Rothschild, Rosianna Halse Rojas, Candice (candysomething) and Bry, Sanne (booksandquills), Liam Dryden, Hannah Witton
I wish they'd done polaroids again tbh.
silverwinter
spork

just popping in to say that dan poking phil's tummy in the new video was the most adorable thing ever. they're so fond of each other and it shows so much in their latest videos - i literally replayed the poking part so many times and got emotional thinking about how much they love each other
snokoplasm
tol bean

Okay I must be far too tired haha, where's Dan and Phil's part on that tea towel?
wake me up when it's 2004
eevee
emo goose

Catallena wrote:- Phil doesn't like things around his neck, smut side of the phandom is like 'cool story bro'.

Catallena wrote:- Turns out Dan is in the smut side of the phandom because he's ready to choke Phil regardless.

Catallena wrote:- Plz always undo that top button, it'd make me hate all of your ugly button up shirts 20% less. Like you're filming a gaming video in your home, not going to church..

rizzo wrote: Looks like there's an unlimited quantity and here's the description per the site:
A tea towel featuring self-portraits! Including: Hank Green, John Green, Charlie McDonnell, BlinkPopShift, Vi Hart, Craig Benzine, Carrie Hope Fletcher, Dan and Phil, Hannah Hart, Dodie Clark, Jessi Knudsen Castañeda, Lex Croucher, Anna Rothschild, Rosianna Halse Rojas, Candice (candysomething) and Bry, Sanne (booksandquills), Liam Dryden, Hannah Witton
I wish they'd done polaroids again tbh.
they def shouldve done something as good as the polaroids, but I absolutely love how nearly all of these youtubers have their full names listed and then deps are just "Dan and Phil" as if they were one youtuber lol but is anyone surprised...

so self-portraits, so they drew it themselves, so it's gonna be shitty, right?

@snokoplasm: those examples are from primary schools, not youtubers ;)
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
snokoplasm
tol bean

@eevee ahh, alrighty. Thank you! I didn't fully understand at first :thumb:
sentinel
lady door

All this fondness is making me paranoid as hell, what if this is a farewell before one of them moves out
snokoplasm
tol bean

sentinel wrote:All this fondness is making me paranoid as hell, what if this is a farewell before one of them moves out
well, obviously dan has to move in with kanye west if they're gonna be running mates in the 2020 US election ;)
MoonPride
moon room

Can they just become gamers who upload every day now please lol. I'm not sure I can go back to one video a month.
sentinel
lady door

snokoplasm wrote:
sentinel wrote:All this fondness is making me paranoid as hell, what if this is a farewell before one of them moves out
well, obviously dan has to move in with kanye west if they're gonna be running mates in the 2020 US election ;)
How will Kim cope???
hopefulemm
squish

snokoplasm wrote:
And Phil will finally be free to start that gaming collab channel with his true youtuber bff: StampyAndPhilGames.

avatar by mushroomtale-fanart @ tumblr
walking talking work in progress
MoonPride
moon room

hopefulemm wrote:
snokoplasm wrote:
And Phil will finally be free to start that gaming collab channel with his true youtuber bff: StampyAndPhilGames.
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

bear wrote: I think the reason why all of the sudden they started being all 'coupley' is because TATINOF and their old brand is officially over. So for their 'rebrand', as a few people have said, they're gonna make their relationship more and more obvious until there's no question about it. That really excites me for the future!
I love this.

Dans reaction to Phil trying to unbutton his shirt killed me less than 20 seconds in.

Boys, u better pay for my funeral.

But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged