Dan & Phil Part 33: #JustBroThings

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Reizam
butt chair

dannonfill wrote:
ocelot wrote:I got stuck in Tumblr-scrolling and I wasn't disappointed, Dan's tumblr is definitely a goldmine. Gems under spoiler :D

Boy really has a thing for blood and injuries huh? Could probs make a haematophiliac!Dan masterlist with all this lol.
(Sorry for steering the convo towards kinky Dan haha)

Check out the attraction thread on here, they discuss Dan's tumblr and his possible blood play kink :wink:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

Move over Furry!Dan, Kinky!Dan is here~

Anyway I'm over Slendy but ignoring the game this was pretty cute

- Phil picking that thing out of Dan's eyebrow, true savior of Christmas and my sanity.
- Yesterdays statement about Phil needing to let that top button go still stands.. Glasses tho, I guess you can't have everything.
- Dan has now started choking himself, kinky little-
- Singing
- More singing
- Lots of singing
- Dan hiding his face in his jumper aw.
- Phil does not know his left and rights and I can't diss him for it because I pretend to write in the air to determine which hand is my right. #confessions
- Dan's Comic Sans captions are back.
- Dan putting his hand over Phil's heart without any 'eww that's weird' bullshit but just doing what is asked and then Phil putting his hand over Dan's hand.
eevee wrote:gaymas just keeps on giving

screenshot creds to lilmango

also um
I think I know what Dan wants for Christmas..

past discussion:
sentinel wrote:As a person in that industry, I have to completely disagree. Trends change, tech doesn't.

Programs get more intuitive and easier to use. Several anecdotal cases: last time I picked up InDesign it was still called "Adobe Pagemaker" and nothing had changed between Pagemaker 7 of 2004 and 2015 InDesign that I used last spring. I've been a Photoshop user since version 7: the only changes are added options (such as the invation (tm) of CS2's "Selective colouring", CS3's ablity to do 3D, CS5's content aware fill and vibrance). Same with Sony Vegas, Premiere Pro and After Effects.

Phil edits a lot and it's not that hard to make a switch between programs, it's a matter of relearning key combinations, I assure you. He could easily get back into the editing room and be in the swing of things in a matter of days.
It's true that usually not a lot of stuff changes between versions (forever using my 10 year old copy of PSP X), but a few years ago Phil actually tweeted about learning to use FCP (obviously a new version) and stated he found it really difficult... Jack even offered to teach him. That kinda goes beyond 'Ugh shit's different again and I'm confused, where's this button that I need' but that might just be me looking into it too much. But that's why I mentioned software. I think for potential employment in that field his problem would more likely be lacking a recent diverse portfolio or something like that. His YouTube videos are always the same editing wise so that wouldn't do. Not that it's ever gonna be problem for him, unless something really goes wrong in their lives lol, I don't think he or Dan will have to rely on diploma's for future employment. Dan is probably quite stoked about that :lol:
BisexualShoeMarriage wrote:alittledizzy is right.
If they are going to go into a “stable career” in so far a stable careers exist at all in showbusiness/creative/entertainment fields, the thing that’s obvious to me is presenting work, as a duo.
Catallena wrote:D&P are relevant because of YouTube and the opportunities that they get are related to their status on the platform and the loyalty of the phandom. They didn't get a job at BBCR1 because they had any passion or talent for radio, they got it because R1 desperately needed a younger audience and they figured D&P would bring theirs with them. The Brits didn't let them host and ask them back twice because they're such terrific hosts, but because of their popularity on YouTube and the phandom watching anything D&P are in. I don't think they have what it takes to really make it outside of YouTube tbh (at least not rn), they're popular but I don't think they have enough mainstream appeal. I think get their YouTube mojo back will be crucial for them this next year so I really hope there's no new big side project. Especially their main channels have suffered this year. Right now we're seeing how the frequent uploading on DAPG is having really positive effects on the phandom, I hope they see that frequent uploads are what they main channels need to pull those out of their slumps as will. Dan especially needs to drop the 'this video is so March 15th' thing go, because it isn't doing anyone any favors and I get his perfectionism and shit, but he can't afford doing stuff like that right now. They have years left on YouTube, but they're gonna have to work for it. After they take care of their YouTube channels I do hope they start doing stuff with the BBC again to get their names out there.

About The Brits, do y'all think they'll return for 2017? It'd be their 4th year doing it. During the 2016 one I felt like it would be their last for some reason, maybe because they no longer handled the red carpet, but I'm not sure. They'll be free as far as we know, so if they don't do it they either declined the offer or The Brits didn't ask them back.
I disagree. The R1 may have initially hired them because they wanted to attract a younger audience, but I think there’s more to it than that.
I think the BBC has been setting them up as a presenting duo and will probably continue to do so if Dan and Phil stay willing to take the work they are offered. They don’t have a mainstream following because they haven’t had much mainstream exposure. The BBC has been training them up on the teenage internet audience because that’s safer; Dan and Phil already had an established teenage audience who could be counted upon to follow them and ensure the projects didn’t flop. However, I also see parallels between the way Dan and Phil were trained up on the radio, and the way a lot of people doing “proper” adult presenting with the BBC now, got their first presenting work on children’s programmes. Matt Baker, for example, now hosts The One Show. I remember him from Blue Peater.

The BBC uses presenting duos. Matt Baker works with Alex Jones on The One Show. Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman host Strictly Come Dancing. I watched some of Children in Need this year, and one of the hosing duos they used was Graham Norton and Ade Adepitan. They had no chemistry. They were so awkward together that the strategy they used was to pretend that they knew each other even less than they actually did, to be awkward deliberately to mask the real awkwardness. It was awful. Graham Norton has a huge reputation, he has his own talk show, and he’s the one does the commentary for Eurovision. Ade is less famous, but he’s also a fairly established presenter, who started out presenting on CBBC after he retired as a Paralympic athlete. They’re both well known, and that didn’t make them good at what they had to do that night.

You don’t need to be “well known” or “popular” to get work as a presenter. You need to have had enough experience and training with a young audience that the BBC trusts you enough to show you to the adults. You need to be charismatic, which Dan and Phil are. If you’re going to work as a duo and have it not be painfully awkward, you need to have chemistry, which Dan and Phil do. It is their ability to work together, bounce off each other, read each other, that is their key asset, not the phandom. Their youtube audience could evaporate entirely and they would still have their unique chemistry, and that would be what would get them work.
I really don't think BBC had any type of masterplan in mind with D&P and I don't feel like the BBC is gonna be setting them up with anything anytime soon either. Something didn't work out during contract negotiations during the summer or something because at first D&P and BBCR1 insisted on a temporary hiatus and now we don't even really get a straight answer about the situation. Their involvement seems to be a thing of the past (if they don't surprise us in 2017 or something) and unless D&P asked for a really outrageous salary or something the BBC seems to have let them go quite easily. That doesn't seem like something they'd do if they actively invested in a new top presenter duo for the last 3 years.

Another thing is... one project might have flopped. The Sunday Dan & Phil Show wasn't actually theirs, it was the request show altered to fit D&P. But Internet Takeover was their concept allowing them to work on TABINOF/TATINOF and I don't have numbers but was it ever really a success? Did anyone care for it when D&P weren't on? Big names like Tyler, Felix and Zoe might have drawn in an audience but while their audience is far larger than D&P's, it's nowhere near as loyal either. Stuff from earlier episodes like the Intenserviews that tied the concept back to Deppy was dropped quite quickly maybe to allow the concept to stand on it's own and J&D became regular hosts possibly to give listeners more familiarity. Internet Takeover not being quite the success they had hoped it would be could've potentially soured the relationship between D&P and BBC. /speculation

I also wasn't talking about current mainstream popularity, I was talking about potential mainstream appeal and I just don't see it. Their chemistry together is amazing, but also intended for a very niche audience imo. Remember them being guests on Friday Download and it being terrible for everyone involved? D&P's thing doesn't seem to made for the mainstream audience that major networks like the BBC want to pull in, be it children or adults. The general public uses the internet to chat with relatives and old classmates they never wanted to see again on Facebook, YouTube is just a thing for cat videos as far as they know and not for watching guys draw cat whiskers on their faces. I think that in order for D&P to cross over into mainstream media, I think they'll have to leave behind the appeal that makes them work and what we as fans see in them. Old media and the internet, I'm not sure they'll ever be united.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
lappelduvide
tol bean

YES!
I really didn't expect this to become a bit of a thing...I assumed it had been discussed to death before...but yes Dan's early tumblr has been quite telling, alongside the dailybooth.
The image that immediately came to mind was http://danisnotonfire.tumblr.com/post/12298050042 (I don't know how to do the thing, sorry). It's not him, but goddamn, you ought to try to convince me otherwise.
Thank you all for adding to my Fetish!Dan list ;)

Edit: Ah yes, should have checked the attraction thread. Sorry, I'm quite involved but not enough to have read everything on gg and this site...hence why I assumed this had been discussed before, and promptly returned to my trash can.
majitzu
angel bean

One of my favourite parts of todays video was Phil saying this and waiting for Dan's reaction, but Dan never acknowledge it

theanomex

Edit: my favourite part is Phil
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

majitzu wrote:One of my favourite parts of todays video was Phil saying this and waiting for Dan's reaction, but Dan never acknowledge it

theanomex

Edit: my favourite part is Phil
Aw he wanted to rile Dan up again but it didn't work. Prepare for Phil to be especially extra in the next videos then :')
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: she/her

re: their gay movies collection (soz can't be bothered to quote) pretty sure i've said this before but it surprises me/makes me laugh that they own the dreamers, probs bc i associate that movie w tiny 15 years old gay me seeing gifs of it on tumblr and watching it with the mouse ready to click out if my parents walked into my room :lol: i mean, it's an interesting movie, if ur into pretentious bisexuals, or incest, or eva green, but not something i would ever think they might have watched if it wasn't because they own it

re: slendy video i'm gonna unashamedly say that the hand touching saved it for me, i'm so done with these games, especially because all the remakes are less scary than the original, def my least favorite of gaymas so far (but still a billion times better than for example the mess that was spooky week)

re: that video on youtube changes that someone posted (i'm sorry i'm awful ik) that makes a lot of sense, good to know that some youtubers are actually trying to figure it out instead of shouting into the void to cause panic (that being said they shouldn't have to figure it out in the first place, why can't youtube just tell people what they want from them) but tbh i'm not sure if it's related to gamingmas, i think it might have played a part yeah, but (just randomly guessing tbh who knows what's really going on) i feel like the traditional january slump + crazy high ad revenue in december might have been the main motivation, that and the fact that they have apparently free time now for the first time in forever

and now i'm finally adding something to the conversation that isn't my opinion but don't get too excited because it's 99% off topic:

lucy moon posted a chatty grwm today where she talks about youtube and fame and shit like that, and one part stands out to me:

https://youtu.be/EFHWZ81uyos (soz can't embed it bc mobile link)

(the youtube talk starts around 2:08 if you wanna watch the whole thing)

2:20 'there's a lot going on behind the scenes that you don't see, you gather stuff but you don't know, it's similar to... how you don't actually know who people are dating in the celebrity world or kinda what's happening with their love life, like you don't //know// but there's gossip'

and then

3:10 'like i've been in situations recently where i have thought 'i am in a fanfiction right now, there are thousands upon thousands of people that would kill to be in my position' like how weird is that as a dynamic in your life'

i'm not saying she's talking about deppy, especially because i can't think of a social situation they would have even been in the same room, but i still thought it was interesting to point out whether it was about them or not, considering that the 'but how could they have kept it a secret for so long!!' is an argument the phantis love

although the 'thousand upon thousands' makes me doubtful, what other british youtube ship is that popular? (it might just be an hyperbole but... ya know... i like considering all angles)
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

It sounds more like Lucy Moon was talking about her life being crazy with youtube giving her opportunities. Very interesting video from Game Theory, I feel for YouTubers, making daily content engaging in a longer video sounds like stress rather than creative or fun.
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

Phantasy
woodland creature

Lobster wrote:Not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but I may have found another possible reason for gamingmas

Basically, Youtube's algorithms have changed again and its putting MAJOR pressure on creators to put out a new video every day.
That was incredibly insightful... it's always funny to me to watch youtubers bitch and bite the hand that feeds them every time they don't understand a change. I think a lot of the creators, especially the well established once-a-week sit in their bedroom and do a Q&A types are under the delusion that as they gain a certain amount of subscribers and start getting fat checks that somehow they can continue to produce the same exact content year after year and continue to get paid more and more! Most jobs if you want to get paid more you work harder or smarter, but some youtubers have such a sense of entitlement for their "craft", that they forget that fame is a ticking clock for most.

I thought gaymingmas was a way to maximize their 2016 profits, but there might be more to it then that. Maybe it's an experiment to test the new algorithm and see which videos click, and to prove to YouTube/advertisers that they can maintain a high level of daily active users. D&P have little to worry about I'm sure, they have a strong repeat and delayed view count (people rewatching or discovering their videos for the first time)—but, if they need to change up their content or frequency to roll with the times, they clearly can.
opendoor
rainbow nerd

Liked the slendy-santa vid but if they do Another slender mod after this I'm going to fly to London and slap them.
I've watched it from minute 7 on a few times. IMO Phil butchering his left and rights and then running straight into slendy-santa, while Dan just gets more and more hysterical, is the best part.
I feel like the slender jumpscare in this one wasn't so bad, but that last time, when they were trying to get away was properly scary because of the build-up.
Agree that Dan's "For fuck...for fuck." at 8:20 was really funny.
I miss Dan Howell's stupid face.
hopefulemm
squish

Wasn't scared by that at all, despite sitting in a very dark room. So if that was the objective...

I did like this video, though. Maybe not as much as the other ones, but were cute. I especially loved all their singing.

I kinda put off watching because, more slender, really? But it was a good mood boost post-bad dream, so shame on me for the doubt, I guess; I'd watch it again.
avatar by mushroomtale-fanart @ tumblr
walking talking work in progress
MoonPride
moon room

They can play whatever game they want as long as they cute moments keep coming.
000dia000
emo goose

palomeheart wrote:
000dia000 wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:
000dia000 wrote:I pretty much made this post to point out another subtext, I wonder if Dan has seen many lgbt films?
I can't remember where, but I think someone analyzed their dvd shelf once and realized they actually do have quite a few films with lgbtq themes.
Okay, I was curious, so instead of sleeping I decided to pick out their films and made opinions on certain tv shows/films that I found interesting:
Brokeback Moutain
Kill Your Darlings
Nowhere
Were the World Mine
elephant
running with scissors
The Dreamers
The Rules of Attraction

from searching some of these I didn't expect so many of these films to contain bisexual male characters or people but there you are, there's probably more I missed from this, and a lot more of their collection and mentions (such as tv shows) have these tropes, or fall into this "allure" for many
Wait, they own 'Were the World Mine'? Where did you see this? I watched that movie way too many times when I was an angsty gayby in high school and it's possibly the gayest movie I've ever seen. Maybe after 'But I'm a Cheerleader'. And all of the 'Eating Outs'. Okay, there are a lot of ridiculous super-gay movies. But I just... cannot imagine a straight person getting through that entire movie, much less owning it. I could barely get my girlfriend to watch the entire thing with me. She just told me it's the worst movie she's ever seen when I filled her in on this situation. If they do own it... why? I'm trying to tell myself them possibly owning this movie should not be the most compelling 'proof' of non-straight I've ever heard, but...

For anyone who hasn't seen this masterpiece:
It's about an awkward high school boy who gets picked on at his all-boys private school for not liking rugby/liking shakespeare/seeming generally gay. His dad left because of his sexuality, and his mom kinda resents him for it and doesn't fully accept him yet, though she's trying. He tries out for his school's production of A Midsummer Night's Dream, gets cast as Puck, some sort of magic happens, and he winds up with a version of Puck's flower that he can use to turn people gay. He basically makes the whole town gay and runs around with his rugby jock-boy crush who now loves him thanks to the flower. When he eventually turns everyone back they've all learned their lesson, and rugby boy still likes him. Yay, happy ending. It's super camp and filled with lots of glitter and oiled man abs.

Sorry, this movie is just a guilty passion of mine and I was not expecting this at all. Ignore all of this probably, especially if there's no actual proof of them owning it. My quick and unskilled google search returned nothing by the original post of their dvd collection and I couldn't find it in that. I realize owning a movie in no way defines your sexuality I just... why that one?
http://indepthbants.com/topic64.html
Here is the link to the IDB page of most references that they have made, as well a picture of their dvd shelf that I had to squint real hard to read the titles, some are unreadable so good luck is you find anything else, also their tv show list also have titles that fall under these themes or they have watched because of references or allure
:cactus:
gnostic
stress mushroom

000dia000 wrote:
palomeheart wrote:
000dia000 wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:
000dia000 wrote:I pretty much made this post to point out another subtext, I wonder if Dan has seen many lgbt films?
I can't remember where, but I think someone analyzed their dvd shelf once and realized they actually do have quite a few films with lgbtq themes.
Okay, I was curious, so instead of sleeping I decided to pick out their films and made opinions on certain tv shows/films that I found interesting:
Brokeback Moutain
Kill Your Darlings
Nowhere
Were the World Mine
elephant
running with scissors
The Dreamers
The Rules of Attraction

from searching some of these I didn't expect so many of these films to contain bisexual male characters or people but there you are, there's probably more I missed from this, and a lot more of their collection and mentions (such as tv shows) have these tropes, or fall into this "allure" for many
Wait, they own 'Were the World Mine'? Where did you see this? I watched that movie way too many times when I was an angsty gayby in high school and it's possibly the gayest movie I've ever seen. Maybe after 'But I'm a Cheerleader'. And all of the 'Eating Outs'. Okay, there are a lot of ridiculous super-gay movies. But I just... cannot imagine a straight person getting through that entire movie, much less owning it. I could barely get my girlfriend to watch the entire thing with me. She just told me it's the worst movie she's ever seen when I filled her in on this situation. If they do own it... why? I'm trying to tell myself them possibly owning this movie should not be the most compelling 'proof' of non-straight I've ever heard, but...

For anyone who hasn't seen this masterpiece:
It's about an awkward high school boy who gets picked on at his all-boys private school for not liking rugby/liking shakespeare/seeming generally gay. His dad left because of his sexuality, and his mom kinda resents him for it and doesn't fully accept him yet, though she's trying. He tries out for his school's production of A Midsummer Night's Dream, gets cast as Puck, some sort of magic happens, and he winds up with a version of Puck's flower that he can use to turn people gay. He basically makes the whole town gay and runs around with his rugby jock-boy crush who now loves him thanks to the flower. When he eventually turns everyone back they've all learned their lesson, and rugby boy still likes him. Yay, happy ending. It's super camp and filled with lots of glitter and oiled man abs.

Sorry, this movie is just a guilty passion of mine and I was not expecting this at all. Ignore all of this probably, especially if there's no actual proof of them owning it. My quick and unskilled google search returned nothing by the original post of their dvd collection and I couldn't find it in that. I realize owning a movie in no way defines your sexuality I just... why that one?
http://indepthbants.com/topic64.html
Here is the link to the IDB page of most references that they have made, as well a picture of their dvd shelf that I had to squint real hard to read the titles, some are unreadable so good luck is you find anything else, also their tv show list also have titles that fall under these themes or they have watched because of references or allure
So... can anyone please point me out Were the World Mine on the shelf? I am one blind mofo. But I suffered through part of this movie (unlike palomeheart's girlfriend I wasn't strong enough to sit through it even Fuh Luhve, so I am curious
Just here for the marketing skills
kusunoki masashige
butt chair

gnostic wrote:
000dia000 wrote: http://indepthbants.com/topic64.html
So... can anyone please point me out Were the World Mine on the shelf? I am one blind mofo. But I suffered through part of this movie (unlike palomeheart's girlfriend I wasn't strong enough to sit through it even Fuh Luhve, so I am curious
right half of the shelf, third from the top
gnostic
stress mushroom

kusunoki masashige wrote:
gnostic wrote:
000dia000 wrote: http://indepthbants.com/topic64.html
right half of the shelf, third from the top
Thaaank you

Any case for 100% heterosexuality in that household (not that I had any at this point) should be rested on sight
Just here for the marketing skills
human
dan hand trash

I thought Slendy-Santa was alright. Not scary at all; I was amused that the only real time we've heard Phil make a noise in fear was when it was likely to be faked.

And I was also curious why Phil didn't pipe up during the left/right saga and say "I get my rights and lefts mixed up in our gaming videos because the mouse is setup for you being left handed, which is why we don't share the controls often because the buttons are reversed" and instead, they played along with Phil not knowing his left or right... so it kind of made me curious how many of his other vapid moments are faked for entertainment.

Which is fine, it's still funny lol... I'm just curious about this sort of thing because I have no life clearly.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

human wrote:
And I was also curious why Phil didn't pipe up during the left/right saga and say "I get my rights and lefts mixed up in our gaming videos because the mouse is setup for you being left handed, which is why we don't share the controls often because the buttons are reversed" and instead, they played along with Phil not knowing his left or right... so it kind of made me curious how many of his other vapid moments are faked for entertainment.

Which is fine, it's still funny lol... I'm just curious about this sort of thing because I have no life clearly.
I wondered about that too, since they've mentioned that problem before. (I worked in an office where people liked to grab my mouse to do something on my computer; they were quickly foiled by my left-handed configuration :D .)

Maybe both are true: maybe Phil does have a tendency to confuse left and right? Many people have at least a bit of an issue with this. So that makes it a more relatable problem than being right-handed and trying to share a mouse with a left-handed partner.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
tylerrjoseph
butt chair

whew im back from the dead! sorry for being ia (not that anyone missed me lol), i have exams all next week so ive been super stressed!! im really enjoying gaymingmas so far, they seem very relaxed and less brand-y which is great. i really hope them being more open on camera is part of the rebrand bc they seem p happy which makes me feel very

re: gay movie collection i can't stop laughing about this. i love the idea of deppy all snuggled up for a gay film marathon

--> platform 7, manchester picadilly station
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

dollicious wrote:i actually enjoyed this video, but i do wish they had reached the end in this part. it isn’t the best of gamingmas but i really do want them to finally finish this quiz. some of my highlights for the video:

0.27 - phil undoing his button. followed by a “wooo, dayum” by dan. same dan.
2.29 - phil misclicking and dan being a drama queen. this made me laugh and as phil kept trying to explain himself made it funnier. also why did they google in all caps??
5.04 - them singing candy girl wasn’t something i thought i needed in my life until now. (smh at phil’s “sugar, sugar sugar honey” :lol:)
5.58 - poking .
9.43 - dan singing this thing gave me SAP throwback feelings.
also the subscribe display names for today made me laugh.
trashqueen wrote:and here are some timestamps:

0:14 dan's face
0:19 dan's face... again
0:32 daaaamn
0:45 tongue
0:54 ok apparently dan pulling faces is the highlight of this video for me
0:57 dan clicks the wrong thing, phil laughs
1:07 random face touching?
1:28 elephant impersonations
1:30 phil almost clicks the wrong thing, dan goes full camp
1:35 phil laughs and does the tongue thing, cute
1:38 idk what this was but i liked it
1:53 'we do the duck.... together' if u gonna fuck a duck it's gotta be with your bro
2:29 phil accidentally closes the game, dan breaks, cute staring at each other for 5 solid seconds
4:36 a frustrated phil and a laughing dan, cute
5:58 poking, very cute, after dan's done he looks straight at the camera for a second, i'm choosing to interpret that as a 'yup this is a thing we're doing now'
7:18 dan's face after phil says 'skip!'
7:56 phil laughs at what dan's saying, cute
9:32 'i'm green and have sticky balls' phil chuckles, bc of course he does
9:56 tongue.... why are their tongues out of their mouths so much in this video
10:09 phil went full monkey out of excitement
11:39 phil's face, cute... my timestamps clearly have a theme
Hey trashqueen and dollicious (and anyone else who makes timestamp lists)! I created a new timestamp thread for people to cross-post timestamp lists on to make them easier to find in the future. If you guys want to post these lists there as well, that would be great!

(Just to be clear, anyone who makes a timestamp list should still post it in the main thread as well, so that it can be appreciated and discussed by everyone while it's relevant. But sometimes I want to find timestamps for a video from the past, and it's a bit of a nightmare to track down which thread it was posted on. So from now on, I thought it would be nice if timestamps could also be posted on a dedicated thread that's just for timestamps, for the sake of easier future reference. :) )
busy being happy~
papierklemmen
flower crown

lol I can't believe they own Were the World mine... it has a special place in my heart cause I had to suffer through it in a hotel in Beijing while waiting for my flight, since it was the only non-Chinese thing on TV (werk, China! nice collection of movies you have there!!). it is truly the gayest movie there is.
Lobster
glabella
Pronouns: She/Her

Who's wedding? Bets on whether Dan is with him??
Also, I love this picture
Last edited by oqua on Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed instagram embedding
MoonPride
moon room

Lobster wrote:
Who's wedding? Bets on whether Dan is with him??
Also, I love this picture
A girl met Phil at the train station yesterday he was alone and was waiting for Martyn. So Dan was not with him.
Wylis
tol bean

I’m truly enjoying gamingmas so far. My favorite video is probably WWTBAM , but all the others are really good too.

I have a question: Is it just me or does Phil choose all the games they are playing? And not just during gamingmas? It seems to me as if every time they play a new game, Dan informs us that Phil was the one who selected it?
human wrote:And I was also curious why Phil didn't pipe up during the left/right saga and say "I get my rights and lefts mixed up in our gaming videos because the mouse is setup for you being left handed, which is why we don't share the controls often because the buttons are reversed" and instead, they played along with Phil not knowing his left or right... so it kind of made me curious how many of his other vapid moments are faked for entertainment.
I'm not 100% since I have never played the game but I presume that to pick up the present you have to right click on it (so in Dan’s case left click). And Dan was telling Phil to left click so (in this case) he really doesn’t know his lefts and rights.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Phil does look really nice here.