Dan & Phil Part 33: #JustBroThings

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

MoonPride wrote:Regarding Christmas I really think the only reason Dan goes home and not home with Phil is because of his Grandma. I also really get the feeling Dan's parents resent Phil and feel like he is the reason Dan gave up on uni. This is just my assumption and to save any bad atmosphere it's easier to spend Christmas apart.

Why is anyone thinking #phandivorce is a thing? They are going to be living together until they are old and grey.
Dan's mom was at the final UK showing of TATINOF cheering them on, and Dan said in a video that he asked his mom about leaving uni and she said it was all right to do so. Dan is VERY private about his parents and his brother, but apparently its appropriate to spend Christmas with your family. Phil is a mommy's boy (so I have been told) so he couldn't spend time away from his family.
Last edited by jesuisunèléve on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
MoonPride
moon room

jesuisunèléve wrote:
MoonPride wrote:Regarding Christmas I really think the only reason Dan goes home and not home with Phil is because of his Grandma. I also really get the feeling Dan's parents resent Phil and feel like he is the reason Dan gave up on uni. This is just my assumption and to save any bad atmosphere it's easier to spend Christmas apart.

Why is anyone thinking #phandivorce is a thing? They are going to be living together until they are old and grey.
I never even thought of that. Wow...that's not cool, especially since Phil's parents have taken to Dan.
It's just what I think, I also think Dan's parents are not very comfortable with Dan's sexuality and I really think the way he acted in 2012 was partly due to them not accepting that he loved Phil esp as his previous relationship was with a girl for 3 years.

I wouldn't want to take my partner home for Christmas knowing it would just cause drama. It be easier to just do our own thing and celebrate together just before the Christmas season.
papierklemmen
flower crown

jesuisunèléve wrote:
papierklemmen wrote:
jesuisunèléve wrote: Now? Well, Phil threw the closet door open for them at the Boncas and it seems like we are on a whole new trajectory with Deppy. It's refreshing AF.
sorry for changing the subject, i wasn't here during the boncas discussion, can you explain how he "threw the closet door open for them"? is it because he asked dan to come up on stage? i thought it was only fair since they worked as a duo 24/7, it's not really indicative of a non-platonic relationship.
Read what you just wrote, you answered your own question

Phil's award was Creator of the Year. No Dan, not Dan and Phil, but Phil. That award belongs to no one else but him. He didn't have to share, especially since there was really nothing to share, but he decided to show the world that even though he won that award as a sole creator, he chose to share it with the person who has been by his side for what, 7 years? So there is no "fair", as you say, about it. That was Phil's award, he didn't have to bring Dan up with him.

"They worked as a duo 24/7": they have separate channels, so on the surface they do not. Phil has his own content and so does Dan. It could be they ask for advice from one another, but there is a big difference between content between the two channels.

Does that help?
mm well i'm still not convinced, but it's ok. he specifically said he spent "this year" with dan, and i'm sure he has no illusions regarding his individual channel's "content" in 2016, so it was basically him sharing the award with his tatinof partner. (also, imagine the shitstorm from the phandom if he didn't share this award with dan ). but i agree that your interpretation is as plausible, especially since their behavior has been quite different since then.
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

papierklemmen wrote:
jesuisunèléve wrote:
papierklemmen wrote:
jesuisunèléve wrote: Now? Well, Phil threw the closet door open for them at the Boncas and it seems like we are on a whole new trajectory with Deppy. It's refreshing AF.
sorry for changing the subject, i wasn't here during the boncas discussion, can you explain how he "threw the closet door open for them"? is it because he asked dan to come up on stage? i thought it was only fair since they worked as a duo 24/7, it's not really indicative of a non-platonic relationship.
Read what you just wrote, you answered your own question

Phil's award was Creator of the Year. No Dan, not Dan and Phil, but Phil. That award belongs to no one else but him. He didn't have to share, especially since there was really nothing to share, but he decided to show the world that even though he won that award as a sole creator, he chose to share it with the person who has been by his side for what, 7 years? So there is no "fair", as you say, about it. That was Phil's award, he didn't have to bring Dan up with him.

"They worked as a duo 24/7": they have separate channels, so on the surface they do not. Phil has his own content and so does Dan. It could be they ask for advice from one another, but there is a big difference between content between the two channels.

Does that help?
mm well i'm still not convinced, but it's ok. he specifically said he spent "this year" with dan, and i'm sure he has no illusions regarding his individual channel's "content" in 2016, so it was basically him sharing the award with his tatinof partner. (also, imagine the shitstorm from the phandom if he didn't share this award with dan ). but i agree that your interpretation is as plausible, especially since their behavior has been quite different since then.

I don't think the Phandom would have lost their mind if Phil took the award on his own, to be honest. Everyone knows Phil has been on the YT forever with little to no credit, and this award was huge for him, which is why everyone held their breath when he said he's spent 2016 with another person and invited Dan up on stage with him (Dan waddling up to the stage was perfect lol).

Also, the award wasn't for TATINOF, it was for Creator of the Year. Another reason why Phil didn't have to share with Dan.

And you pointed out something I am grateful you noticed: that since Boncas things have changed between them. Who knows what it is, maybe they are more comfortable? Maybe its rebranding to simply have them as a duo becuase that's how everyone else sees them? Regardless, things HAVE changed, and we're all having a great time with it.

I don't believe they are platonic, nor do I expect a verbal outing from them either. The standard YT formula is to come out, ride the wave of fame, then fizzle out. We already know Deppy do not do what everyone else does (I mean, who the hell else on the YT writes a book and does a stage show to back it up??) so I don't plan on them to follow that route. Besides, there is more meaning to them acknowledging their relationship without using words.

MoonPride
moon room

jesuisunèléve wrote:

Dan's mom was at the final UK showing of TATINOF cheering them on, and Dan said in a video that he asked his mom about leaving uni and she said it was all right to do so. Dan is VERY private about his parents and his brother, but apparently its appropriate to spend Christmas with your family. Phil is a mommy's boy (so I have been told) so he couldn't spend time away from his family.
But what about his Dad? We really know nothing about him.
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus
Pronouns: she/her

I actually feel like Dan has spoken more about his father than his mother. in terms of personality and random anecdotes, anyway.
art in avatar by lily
MoonPride
moon room

mermaid blood wrote:I actually feel like Dan has spoken more about his father than his mother. in terms of personality and random anecdotes, anyway.
I'd love to know where I can find them.
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus

MoonPride wrote:
mermaid blood wrote:I actually feel like Dan has spoken more about his father than his mother. in terms of personality and random anecdotes, anyway.
I'd love to know where I can find them.
i feel like mostly the radioshow? and then some old vyous, livenows, and i guess that one main channel (audience participation) was pretty insightful. i feel like i know nothing about his mother, other than she went on a rollercoaster with him when he was a kid even though she's scared of them so he wouldn't have to be alone. (love that one).

edit: i'm not the person to bring up links, i wish i was. probably oq has a lot?
his dad is into music and he used to listen to new albums in the car with him, he loves F1 racing, used to work as a special effects tech, dan visited him onset at Pinewood Studios once, he filled Dan's room with fake snow to surprise him on christmas day and it made him cry, he took them diving and that's when he and Dan nearly got killed by the spear fisher, he lived in Vietnam with his little brother for a while because their father was in the military and there was dog in the rice paddy that they thought was haunted, he yelled at dan for bleeding on the carpet that one time, he hid chocolate from their family dog but she got on top of their wardrobe or something and ate it anyway, that's just what i can remember off the top of my head.

edit 2: and he used to smoke, right? cigars? or cigar smell makes Dan think of his dad.
Last edited by mermaid blood on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
art in avatar by lily
poweredbywords
tol bean

jesuisunèléve wrote:
[offtopic]Not super helpful here, but[/offtopic]
I've always wondered about his dad as well, because while with his mom he at least mentions a bit, his father is almost ignored. I re-watched Audience Participation Fear a bit ago and was surprised that he actually mentions his parents. He describes how his father also has an "audience participation fear" (aka social anxiety from what I'm picking up). That doesn't really help all too much with this conversation unless someone can read more into this than I can.

Coming from my experiences, both having social anxiety and a parent having it, mixed with us not really seeing each other when I was younger, and since we went so long without creating a close/traditional parent-child bond we still don't have a close relationship. He worked a lot when I was young, and once I was a teen it's a bit too late (for most people, not all) to make up for the years of lost times. Since neither of us put ourselves out there to create connections we just aren't close and that's not really going to change.

It seems like that's very similar to Dan (from what I limited-ly know and speculate)--a parent who works a lot, a lack of ambition to create and maintain most relationships, and the other party having the same social anxiety as he does. From what I speculate, it doesn't seem like there's any one thing causeing a divide between each other, it just seems he doesn't have or wants to create a closer relationship with his parents, and because of that they don't understand each other or their choices very well, which makes it hard to be close to each other.

(he also jokes "we should hang out more" when talking about his mom, which I found interesting, and totally something I would jokingly say about my estranged parents).
MoonPride wrote:Why is anyone thinking #phandivorce is a thing? They are going to be living together until they are old and grey.
If this is about my joke a bit ago, I don't actually believe in #phandivorce, I'm too for that. It's just me finding it adorable how they share almost all their stuff combined with how crazy it seems that anyone (including at times myself) used to think they would move away from each other
Last edited by poweredbywords on Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus

^ he used to mention his parents more frequently, and basically in a neutral tone, until i'd say 2013 or 2014.

even on the radioshow up until the end he was still talking about them, though. he told the story about the neighbours renovating in 2015 and his mum telling him the little girls from next door could see straight into his parent's bedroom now.

edit: i would agree about it seeming his dad may have some similar traits. as a child of a very similar parent i can relate to that sometimes making certain things difficult.
art in avatar by lily
ritaks
not a first-time poster

Hello everyone! I'm not internet savvy, so sorry for not posting a link but I specifically remember him talking extensively about his dad on a halloween themed liveshow (I think in 2012). If I remember correctley it's the one where Phil tries to scare him standing behind a door but Dan sees him.
Please don't mind any errors, I'm not a native speaker.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

The storm seems to have passed, but only just, I nodded along to fancybum's post, I thought there were a lot of good points about how something just meant as a lighthearted joke can have meaning and not everyone has to be happy about it. Reductive is a good word for it and it's jarring against everyone loving how refreshingly relaxed the guys have been lately.

I also don't think we have to just keep to forum rules and not question when something within them still seems off or not discuss social issues, we got pages out of something Dan joked about in a live show a few months ago because we're a discussion forum. Ignoring it is an option ofc, but that shouldn't cover everything, saying nothing lets things continue and not everything should. We're a big and varied community, we're not always going to agree and we should be able to discuss things whether we do or not.

I get the argument for throwing the doors open at the Boncas, but I didn't see it that way, it felt just as reasonable for colleagues who've spent the year touring a two-man show and collabing on nearly everything.

That Reddit post is funny, trust Dan to be referencing something almost privately as most of the phandom wouldn't have seen it.

Interesting anecdotes about Dan's parents too. I haven't seen most of the old live shows or radio shows so hadn't realised he'd said more about them than in his videos.
DryCereal
koi pond

My bingo senses/radar were tingling this morning. Guess I know why now! :roll:

Vid last night was cute, butI think I'm somewhat immune to H.E.H. these days, so I had much more of a reaction to "feel my heartbeat" the other day.

Also. - Comet is so named because back before Rudolph came along and stole all the glory, Comet and Cupid had to lead the sleigh, and one night he got smacked in the face by a shooting star Santa thought was a nav. light. So said my Grandad anyway, and he knew EVERYTHING! ;)
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
bluebox-away
woodland creature

I'm a couple pages behind, so not much to contribute as of right now apart from Martyn posted a cute instagram with Phil and Kath with the caption "Perfectly normal family". Also it's geotagged as York, so the wedding is there not IoM

My main takeaway is this family is adorable and they all have the exact same nose :lol:
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
MoonPride
moon room

Also just because his parents may be supportive of his career or he had some good memories growing up it doesn't mean they approve of his sexuality or even Phil. I know when I fell pregnant at 22 with a man my parents hated, my mum tried to be supportive but my Dad was so angry he did not speak to me properly until my Daughter was nearly 2 years old. He's fine now but it took him a long time to accept my decisions. During that time it was a horrible atmosphere to be around. So if they do have a problem with their son being in a relationship with an other man I can understand why Dan would not want Phil to be around any negativity esp over Christmas. Like I said this is just my opinion and we will never really know the truth.
melon lord
morning quiff

I actually really like how Kath and Martyn/Cornelia are all universally loved and cherished within the fandom :D It would be terrifying exposing your family and not knowing the outcome of it, but I'm happy that everyone is treated well and for the most part, respectfully (I mean that as in people trying to get answers out of Martyn/Cornelia or stuff like that)

Phil has such a wonderful family and it really shows how strong of a foundation he's had to be such a nice human being. I wouldn't even know what to do if I was in his shoes- my family is the polar opposite of his.

He's so adorable, even when he's nearing 30 he has such a childlike energy to him that's contagious, and I don't mean adorable in the condescending way, I mean that he's so himself in that way, even if he restricts himself in AmazingPhil a bit.

tl;dr Phil should be Willy Wonka and I will fite anyone who disagrees :lol:

000dia000
emo goose

melon lord wrote:I actually really like how Kath and Martyn/Cornelia are all universally loved and cherished within the fandom :D It would be terrifying exposing your family and not knowing the outcome of it, but I'm happy that everyone is treated well and for the most part, respectfully (I mean that as in people trying to get answers out of Martyn/Cornelia or stuff like that)

Phil has such a wonderful family and it really shows how strong of a foundation he's had to be such a nice human being. I wouldn't even know what to do if I was in his shoes- my family is the polar opposite of his.

He's so adorable, even when he's nearing 30 he has such a childlike energy to him that's contagious, and I don't mean adorable in the condescending way, I mean that he's so himself in that way, even if he restricts himself in AmazingPhil a bit.

^^^^^
literally only logged in to post that
:cactus:
MoonPride
moon room

Looks like Martyn went without Cornelia and shared a hotel room with Phil. I'd insert the photo from Martyn's Twitter but I have no clue how to do that on my phone.
melon lord
morning quiff

000dia000 wrote:

^^^^^
literally only logged in to post that

Do we mean... PHILLY WONKA?!

I'm sorry I'll let myself out :lol:

I mean c'mon, this sequence just screams Phil, the magician and chocolate whiz ;)

Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

bluebox-away wrote:I'm a couple pages behind, so not much to contribute as of right now apart from Martyn posted a cute instagram with Phil and Kath with the caption "Perfectly normal family". Also it's geotagged as York, so the wedding is there not IoM

My main takeaway is this family is adorable and they all have the exact same nose :lol:
That is freaking adorable! :platonic: :platonic:
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
bluebox-away
woodland creature

MoonPride wrote:Looks like Martyn went without Cornelia and shared a hotel room with Phil. I'd insert the photo from Martyn's Twitter but I have no clue how to do that on my phone.
Yep that is distinctly a twin room, so Phil and Martyn sharing and Dan most definitely in London Also, re family, I think it's easy to assume that Dan has a rough relationship with his family simply because it's presented right next to Phil's picture perfect happy family? Cause obviously Phil really loves his family and they spend a lot of time together, but a lot of people have a less-great relationship than that with their parents but are still absolutely fine? To be honest, based on what we know of Dan, if his family truly disliked Phil then I would think he'd just never go home
The results of Eevee's survey will be interesting to see, I would've maybe added a location question though to compare what people around the world think? Idk. Generally I would say you'd only spend a full christmas few days with one person's family once you're longterm/married and/or have children? If you're single you go home unless you have specific other plans, if you're only just dating you'll maybe do one of christmas eve / day at each set of parents..
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
papierklemmen
flower crown

melon lord wrote:I actually really like how Kath and Martyn/Cornelia are all universally loved and cherished within the fandom :D It would be terrifying exposing your family and not knowing the outcome of it, but I'm happy that everyone is treated well and for the most part, respectfully (I mean that as in people trying to get answers out of Martyn/Cornelia or stuff like that)

Ugh, you just reminded me of that time when someone asked Martyn whether deppy are dating in the tatinof merch line (i think).
I REALLY hope it doesn't happen often, but the scary part is we don't know, what if they run into crazy deppy fangirls on a daily basis... :facepalm:
shoe
Moderator Emeritus
Pronouns: they/them

fancybum wrote:
:festive: ragemas
For real, calling it gaymas/gaymingmas is really rubbing me in all of the wrong ways. I don’t care how jokingly or affectionately you think you’re doing it, it just stands out as being fucked up. This is supposedly (and has been in the past, for the most part..) a supportive and accepting group of posters. And maybe that in itself has given people a sense of having a ‘pass’ with remarks that, to outsiders, could come off as offensive or cruel. And I understand that on a scale of things to be offended by, allegedly self-awarely calling a festive project D&P are doing ‘gaymas’ would be at the bottom for most, if it would even make the list at all.
If someone just showed up and posted here labelling one or both of them gay, everybody would flip out and whip out their sexuality tallies and basic human empathy and write a dissertation about respecting people’s labels for themselves or lack of labels or whatever. But suddenly it’s hilarious to casually call their month long project gay. I don’t understand the disconnect. I don’t care what the intent is, I don’t care how you’re rationalizing it to yourselves (“Well, I don’t mean it like that, I’m not like those other kinds of people who say it meaning it like that (like the fucking 4chan example on just the previous page), I’m joking").

“It’s just a joke brah lighten up” is the most infuriating response to an expression of discomfort about something that could be taken many ways. Oh I can’t take a joke, well fuck me then. It’s almost hilarious how hostile and alienating I find this thing that isn’t even registering to anybody. It just strikes me as casual cruelty every time I see it.

Cruelty. And it's kind of clarifying a big part of what bugged the fuck out of me about busgate. Busgate was cruel. How is it anything else? Nitpicking and probing and laughing about how you know better all over something done ostensibly to avoid a specific kind of scrutiny. Where they’re sleeping and who they’re sleeping with. Nobody’s business. Yet people feel entitled to it because they think they know The Truth™ and want to confirm-- for what? To sate your own curiosity at the expense of somebody else’s clearly set boundaries. Like sure, call up bus companies, drool over floorplans, but none of those things will actually tell you definitively anything at all. It won't get you a sex tape or something tangible that you can point at and say "Aha! I knew it!" as if the truth of their private lives is something to be caught and held up like a trophy for retweets.

Like wtf:
Agreed, its a play on words that they knew gamesmas, the obvious name, sounded too much like gaymas, so they had to awkwardly add on that ing making it sound really un-natural. To me its a joke about how self aware they are, not OMG THEY ARE GAY
Yep, if they're gonna jump through hoops to avoid gamemas/gaymas, I'm gonna mercilessly use that exact phrase as a joke because reasons.
I’m not seeing how it’s just a joke about their self-awareness.
“What I think they probably should have named it and assumed they considered naming it but then changed their minds because it could possibly sound like gaymas is what I’m going to call it for the lols”

The only reason coming to me is cruelty 'bc lol'. It’s mocking. Mocking rooted in a sexuality label. Like where’s the joke beyond gay apparently being a funny word. And by your admission at least, the joke doesn’t appear to be ‘this is what it could have sounded like so I’m just going to call it that something something self-awareness’, it’s “this is what I assume they wanted to avoid it sounding like so I’m going to mercilessly call it that based on my own assumptions.”

So it’s funny that something (you assume) they wanted to avoid is what you want to double down on. And why would you think they would want to avoid it? Because of ‘gay’? Would they want to avoid that because of the leaps and reaching people would make and do to link a sexuality identifier to what they’ve chosen to name their project? And the humour then is to casually use a term you assume they wanted to avoid because it potentially draws attention or brings to mind sexualities (specifically questions of their own personal sexualities and labels, a topic they’ve clearly chosen to avoid as much as possible for the last 7 years?). I’m only getting mocking cruelty out of this, not humour.

Like is it just a groupthink thing happening here? “I see other people are saying it, so I’m going to say it too”? Is it really no more than just 'gaymas sounds funny' and you don't see any issue with attributing it to two people who don't identify as gay just doing something in their professional lives? I bring up discomfort over it and all I get is variations of ‘take a joke’. Other than that, nobody really answered and I can’t believe that everybody calling it this mindfully agrees with the one or two people who gave ‘actual’ answers about the thinking behind it that were at least slightly more thoughtful than linking to some shitty 90s music (next time joking about consent is brought up, I’ll just post some throwback Lauryn Hill in solidarity ). Like whatever, go ahead and never examine your own thoughts and words and their intended expression vs. reception by others. Roll your eyes and go along your merry way being ironic and reductive and know that I and I alone am wrong and invalid. I’m the problem and ruining your fun and nothing you say is offensive because you don’t mean it that way and/or it’s coming from a supposedly supportive or affectionate place. Or a 'merciless' place, if that’s what you’re into . Or maybe it’s just coming from a place of entitlement (“I’m of the community, they’re of the community, I can make jokes at their expense or the community’s expense because I’m part of it (or support it I guess, when it's not just ace joke-fodder)”) or maybe even just latent homophobia. I don’t know, I don’t know any of you or your motivations for anything you do. All I see is the result: your words.

And I find it all especially shitty around this flipping awesome time of D&P taking their walls down and being actual humans together for the world to see. Every video is somehow better than the last and it’s all great and then I come here and just want to strangle myself, and not in the kink sense. People think (if they’re thinking) they’re straddling some cute line between loving banter and jokes, but so often it’s landing outside the line into cruelty (wasn't that an issue with scrolling through the pinof tag? I'm sure all of those people were laughing at their genius hilarity too), which is whatever if you’re hate watching, but the ample use of trashcans would lead me to think otherwise. And sure, I don’t need to be upset for Dan and Phil, they’re grown men who can take it or ignore it, it’s nothing new, but I’m upset for myself being subjected to this thoughtless shit masquerading as Self Aware Joe King that’s really based in outing, which I thought wasn’t cool ‘round these parts. Oh I’m sorry, I guess it’s just Ironic Outing because we all think we’re in the know and can joke freely about their private lives, and it’s all cool because we think they’re cool. Or bad liars. Or good liars that --bait. But we’re in on the joke whatever the case, and so anything goes, right? It’s just a game we’re all playing with them.

It all gets very tiring and antagonistic. Try not to cut anyone with all that edge.
Thank you for your thoughtful and insightful post. It made me think about “gamingmas” in a new light. I value this forum as a place for both light hearted and serious discussion between individuals with different perspectives.

I do see the opposing point that context and individual intent can change a word from hurtful to neutral to empowering, however I also support an individual’s right to choose how they are labelled. In the case of you using a word to refer to yourself or your friends, you know how those individuals feel about that label. We do not have the same certainty with Dan and Phil.
eevee wrote:
jesuisunèléve wrote: That being said, these forums are not a place for social commentary on what is or is not appropriate. We are a selective audience, and there are rules in place. We can't take ourselves too seriously on here, to be honest, because we are gossiping about two bros (lol) who have created this path for themselves (I think this has been said?) and it's fun and light-hearted.
I agree with your whole post but I'm quoting this part because it's totally what I was trying to get at, thanks for putting it into words! :platonic:
People are free to use idb to discuss about whatever topics they wish, including social and moral issues relating to use of language around sexuality and gender. There seems to be a problem here with you telling other posters what views they should and should not express, for example telling fancybum to “suck it up and stop whining”, when they were completely within the rules.

Please note: I am posting in a personal capacity and not on behalf of moderators.
corn flakes
moon room

BisexualShoeMarriage wrote:
eevee wrote:
jesuisunèléve wrote: That being said, these forums are not a place for social commentary on what is or is not appropriate. We are a selective audience, and there are rules in place. We can't take ourselves too seriously on here, to be honest, because we are gossiping about two bros (lol) who have created this path for themselves (I think this has been said?) and it's fun and light-hearted.
I agree with your whole post but I'm quoting this part because it's totally what I was trying to get at, thanks for putting it into words! :platonic:
People are free to use idb to discuss about whatever topics they wish, including social and moral issues relating to use of language around sexuality and gender. There seems to be a problem here with you telling other posters what views they should and should not express, for example telling fancybum to “suck it up and stop whining”, when they were completely within the rules.

Please note: I am posting in a personal capacity and not on behalf of moderators.
:thumb: I'm the first that when I had serious problems with something here didn't speak up but ignored it, in part because I don't care to argue online in part because idb for me is a hobby, a distraction from real life, so I don't wanna be too hard on some topics in a forum like this. At the same time because I am human and complicated, I like to read people post something more related to social and moral issues,what made me like the old site were some throughtful post like that. To hear a different approch to an issue (always if in a respectful way), even if I disagree with i it, is good.
P.S. that's my opinion, it's not against anyone

Now ... tommorow is dan's ls? just checking because I don't remember anymore when they do, when was the last one... :

edit: louise tweet, what is it about?
Last edited by corn flakes on Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
English is not my first language: half of the mistakes are typos ,half are me
malday
emo goose