Dan & Phil Part 33: #JustBroThings

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Bunnns
placenta

At this point, I wonder how long are they going to keep playing SIMS. There are some moments where I felt that they were kinda getting bored with it. Then there were moments where they were being super excited about it.
I can't imagine them being fathers though. The caring of a baby plus the fact their child will be super confused when he sees Dad Dan being super negative while Dad Phil being extreme positive. It will be hilarious.

The naming though...
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: She/They/Nothing

So in the midst of all this cuteness people on twitter are saying that Phil just now deleted a tweet about them getting to level 100 in Bubble Bobble from 2009 - but I thought you all said it wasn't a tweet it was a dailybooth. I saw a pic of the tweet I can't tell if things are fake or not but the person who posted it doesnt start drama, usually they are helping calm people down and snuff out drama. I'm confused...

Here idk how to get the pic off tumblr for here

http://cringe-attacks.tumblr.com/post/1 ... -video-was

PS that video was too much! I loved it and I can't wait for more, although I also wanted undertale week :(
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

papierklemmen wrote:
Winston wrote:Is Dan editing all the cutemas videos? What the h is Phil doing? Just looking cute and staying hydrated, while Dan concentration-faces his lips off while he edits? I mean we have been saying (and it certainly seems like it) that Dan has been editing all the videos. What has Philly been doing? :confused:
he makes thumbnails, doesn't he :lol: what a job
Phil seems to be in charge of picking out the games and, I'm just gonna throw out some speculation here, I bet Phil is also tasked with making sure they actually do get filmed to begin with. I'm pretty sure if it were left up to Dan to choose when to film and self-motivate himself out of bed and into the office to work, we'd be looking at a "gamingmas" comprised of about two videos so far.
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: She/They/Nothing

alittledizzy wrote:
papierklemmen wrote:
Winston wrote:Is Dan editing all the cutemas videos? What the h is Phil doing? Just looking cute and staying hydrated, while Dan concentration-faces his lips off while he edits? I mean we have been saying (and it certainly seems like it) that Dan has been editing all the videos. What has Philly been doing? :confused:
he makes thumbnails, doesn't he :lol: what a job
Phil seems to be in charge of picking out the games and, I'm just gonna throw out some speculation here, I bet Phil is also tasked with making sure they actually do get filmed to begin with. I'm pretty sure if it were left up to Dan to choose when to film and self-motivate himself out of bed and into the office to work, we'd be looking at a "gamingmas" comprised of about two videos so far.
I also remember Dan saying that Phil was in charge of making sure the technical side of things ran well - that the game is capturing, the face came is capturing, the audio on both is synching and at the right levels etc. All of that is actually quite complicated and changes for every game/console/patch/steam update/ graphics card update etc. It's the main reason I don't get into let's plays although I really want too. I would spend an hours beforehand grappling with all the nuances of having it look good (and theirs look really good btw).
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

Reizam wrote:PHIL!! You should NOT call pregnant ladies whales or blimps! Good grief :facepalm: :lol:
Wonder if the associate had dis-associated herself from Phil :lol:
tylerrjoseph
butt chair

bluebox-away wrote:
Waggle9007 wrote:
bluebox-away wrote:Maybe I'm being really stupid, or I'm just not on drunk Daniel's level, but what the actual fuck is he trying to say in this reply??
I stared at that for a good minute and a half trying to work out wtf he was going on about. I guess he meant to reply to a tweet about the office chair, but chose the wrong one?
Oh my god, that makes so much more sense! Thank you
Two glasses of wine and Dan's too drunk to tweet properly :lol:
i don't know why i find it so funny that after two glasses of wine a 6'4 man can't tweet properly, probably b/c i've grown up watching my mom be totally sober after two and she's 5'7. oh dan, i love you and your low alcohol tolerance level

--> platform 7, manchester picadilly station
eevee
emo goose

000dia000 wrote:I find it unusual to see him appear so much and in a drinking environment, as Dan left early I wondered if there was a connection between the two. Maybe I should state my opinion/speculation a bit clearer, just the sequence of events made me suspicious
I was hoping you'd be right about Phil being drunk and we'd get an interesting snapchat or something, but it looks like no dice :(
tylerrjoseph wrote:i don't know why i find it so funny that after two glasses of wine a 6'4 man can't tweet properly, probably b/c i've grown up watching my mom be totally sober after two and she's 5'7. oh dan, i love you and your low alcohol tolerance level
And suddenly, all the fanfics that have Dan wasted after 3 glasses - a bottle of wine gained lots of credibility.

If he had two glasses of wine before he left, and Phil was snapchatted with a shot and a cocktail, is it safe to say that Phil also had two glasses of wine before the snapchats, and therefore his tolerance is way above Dan's? Or maybe Phil got absolutely shitfaced? Is he going to get back like "honey im home!" to Dan standing crossed-arms and tapping his foot?
Phil looks like he went to sleep at 6 AM and is dying inside, Dan glows like he spent the night having orgasms - Ticia
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

Artdefines06 wrote:So in the midst of all this cuteness people on twitter are saying that Phil just now deleted a tweet about them getting to level 100 in Bubble Bobble from 2009 - but I thought you all said it wasn't a tweet it was a dailybooth. I saw a pic of the tweet I can't tell if things are fake or not but the person who posted it doesnt start drama, usually they are helping calm people down and snuff out drama. I'm confused...

Here idk how to get the pic off tumblr for here

http://cringe-attacks.tumblr.com/post/1 ... -video-was

PS that video was too much! I loved it and I can't wait for more, although I also wanted undertale week :(
He wrote about it on Dailybooth and tweeted about it too; that tweet was real.

Apparently he deleted five tweets; I only know of three of them though (the bubble bobble one, plus one about not being the happiest of bears and one asking people to wish Dan luck on his exam / send him bears). Does anyone know the others?
busy being happy~
papierklemmen
flower crown

wait, he deleted these tweets recently? wtf i thought they were past the the "erase the past" phase...
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I really hate that he deleted those tweets - I have been thinking that things have seemed strained/different these last few days but then thought maybe I was imagining drama that wasn't there....but now idk.
psychicmoth
living flop

Maybe he is drunk and wasn't thinking straight
People is going to ask about this in the liveshow
(used to be Maya)
:sparkle: :crystalball: :sparkle:
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

Phil deleting tweets isn't actually a new thing as of recently. He does it at least once a month. Last month or so he deleted a tweet that had to do with Charlie because people were retweeting lots. Basically if a ton of people start retweeting, replying and liking Phil's old tweets, he will delete them.
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
Laney
drama llama

Reizam wrote:[offtopic]If #phandivorce does occur then I'm rooting for pewisnotonfire: [/offtopic]
Aww! I love Nathan, that was such a sweet response . If Dan is indeed feeling kinda down right now, I hope that Nathan's reassuring response at least cheered him up a little, as it seems Dan has a lot of respect for Nathan. Oh and tbh, I am all for phan, but I would also ship the hell out of pewsinotonfire if it were a thing :lol:
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late

i'm 100% not surprised with phil deleting tweets tbh, it wouldn't be deppy if they weren't constantly sending mixed signals, but it makes me sad in a weird way, bc they are not only deleting those things for us but also for themselves, and idk maybe they don't care, but wouldn't it be nice to have lots of important moments related to how you met one of the most important people in your life documented on the internet? yet here they are, being deleted. feels like the 21st century version of burning pictures. then again, they have us taking screenshots of everything so maybe it doesn't really matter, you're welcome deppy

the video was nice, but the highlight of the evening for me was picturing a tipsy dan editing away at home while phil was doing shots
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
papierklemmen
flower crown

trashqueen wrote:ithen again, they have us taking screenshots of everything so maybe it doesn't really matter, you're welcome deppy
lol exactly. and i'm sure they still have more valuable stuff, like dm's, their private chats, pics etc. public posts/pics/tweets have been for their audience more than themselves.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

The Sims vid was very cute. Loved how excited they were about having a baby. :D
kuensukki
janice from the shop

trashqueen wrote:i'm 100% not surprised with phil deleting tweets tbh, it wouldn't be deppy if they weren't constantly sending mixed signals, but it makes me sad in a weird way, bc they are not only deleting those things for us but also for themselves, and idk maybe they don't care, but wouldn't it be nice to have lots of important moments related to how you met one of the most important people in your life documented on the internet? yet here they are, being deleted. feels like the 21st century version of burning pictures. then again, they have us taking screenshots of everything so maybe it doesn't really matter, you're welcome deppy

the video was nice, but the highlight of the evening for me was picturing a tipsy dan editing away at home while phil was doing shots
Didnt Phil copyrights the phan timeline?? Now he has his whole history of tweets with Dan in chronological order and commentary

Im living for the rise of fuckboi Phil (even tho takin a few flamin shots isnt fuckboi) he's still living it up and even participated in a mannequin challenge with the lads :lol: Agree that the idea of Dan angsty editing while Phil parties away (with Doug no less) was the highlight of my day!!

I loved the video and needed to take a puff of my inhaler everytime Dan looked down and dimpled because that boy looked so good in his see-through shirt. I wanted to teleport and flash a flashlight at him exposing all the goodies wow that sounds invasive but still. And Phil being the perfect husband and worrying about her not working made my heart grow 6 times over

Also all the moments of genuine laughter from Dan when Phil said something embarrassing or silly and he couldn't help but look down and giggle *cuts my heart out* (is the dramatic enough ickle??)

Seeing how the approached labor with sensitivity and tried to get an understanding for it was all great to watch. Except Phil making a whale joke, smh philly I know a couple of girls that would have impaled you.

Also dan saying "vagina" and phil saying "boobs" was hilarious to me. They actually screamed "we have a baby" and legit looked at each other and were so happy and then they realized they were being filmed and glanced away awkwardly *puffs on my phangoggles and rubs it on my shirt*

Overall a lovely sims video for me. Now im just preparing myself for when people start asking Phil questions in the joint ls about his shots

also thanks alittledizzy, I was just about to come on and say that Phil takes care of a lot of technical gaming aspects and Dan ends up editing them so the divide of work is pretty equal so stop subtle shading phil
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

Someone on Tumblr is asking for a month of PhanCleans:

Apparently someoned asked Phil at a TATINOF M&G (don't know which one) if Phan was real and apparently Phil got REALLY super pissed off, which is the reason why EVERYONE NEEDS TO REFRAIN from Phan for at least a month. If Phan is in your username, change it. Artists, don't draw them together. Don't tweet about it, don't talk about phandivorce or marriage or moving or anything. They want to start off 2017 like this and do it for a month or MAYBE LONGER. Just to give the boys a break from all this shipping.

http://da-simi.tumblr.com/

:facepalm:
MoonPride
moon room

jesuisunèléve wrote:Someone on Tumblr is asking for a month of PhanCleans:

Apparently someoned asked Phil at a TATINOF M&G (don't know which one) if Phan was real and apparently Phil got REALLY super pissed off, which is the reason why EVERYONE NEEDS TO REFRAIN from Phan for at least a month. If Phan is in your username, change it. Artists, don't draw them together. Don't tweet about it, don't talk about phandivorce or marriage or moving or anything. They want to start off 2017 like this and do it for a month or MAYBE LONGER. Just to give the boys a break from all this shipping.

I think if Deppy were getting annoyed at all this Phan stuff Dan would of said something by now. Also do you really think that in 30 seconds of someones meet and greet they would ask if Phan is real? Sounds a bit shifty if you ask me.
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

this has been going around since sometime at the beginning of this year and I remember someone even said the same thing last year too. No one said anything to Phil like that, if they did we all know it would've been all over the phandom right after it happened.
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

MoonPride wrote:

I think if Deppy were getting annoyed at all this Phan stuff Dan would of said something by now. Also do you really think that in 30 seconds of someones meet and greet they would ask if Phan is real? Sounds a bit shifty if you ask me.

I totally agree. Several things wrong with this, the first is Phil beiing SUPER PISSY about being asked. Second, as you said, we haven't heard from Dan and this is something we would have heard from Dan about. I just thought it was hilarious that someone really wants to tell a phandom of how many thousands to reel it in for the boys sake.
mio
#relatable

I feel like I'm having a deja-vu, didnt people try something like this before? Or is the screenshot an old post?

This will never happen but honestly I find the image of Dan waking up on the first of january, opening his laptop , cracking his knuckles thinking "let's see what the shippers are up to today can't wait for cute new years phanart" and just finds the phan tag on tumblr a barren wasteland. Followed by waking up phil panicky "PHIL THEY HAVE ABANDONED US OMG OUR FANDOM IS GONE WHAT HAPPENED PHIIILLL!!!"
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Damn, I'd just got my drawing mojo back and noticed a ton of expressions they made in the Sims video that would be fun to draw :roll: granted not shippy, but still, fanfic gets a free pass, but no drawing :?

mio, that is hilarious
papierklemmen
flower crown

lmao

to be honest i wouldn't be surprised if among those thousands of people they met at m&g's/on the street/etc. SOMEONE asked them about phan. we all remember that girl from sweden who said she asked dan if they were dating and then proudly shared it on twitter, right? ("he said no, but his eyes said yes") :facepalm: i would be more surprised to learn no one attempted it during meets and greets.

but this tumblr chose a weird month for phancleans, considering all the soft bro moments in their gamingmas videos...
hopefulemm
squish

jesuisunèléve wrote:Someone on Tumblr is asking for a month of PhanCleans
I am simultaneously very amused and very offended at the idea of this, tbh.
mio wrote:honestly I find the image of Dan waking up on the first of january, opening his laptop , cracking his knuckles thinking "let's see what the shippers are up to today can't wait for cute new years phanart" and just finds the phan tag on tumblr a barren wasteland. Followed by waking up phil panicky "PHIL THEY HAVE ABANDONED US OMG OUR FANDOM IS GONE WHAT HAPPENED PHIIILLL!!!"
Now I kind of want to see a crack fic of this somewhere, or a little mini comic.
avatar by mushroomtale-fanart @ tumblr
walking talking work in progress