Dan & Phil Part 33: #JustBroThings

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
gnostic
stress mushroom

I don't know about you guys, but I am thirsty AF for a new solo Phil video. I wanna see if this new and rebranded Phil will survive on the AP channel as well
Just here for the marketing skills
bluntedclaws
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: she/her

gnostic wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I am thirsty AF for a new solo Phil video. I wanna see if this new and rebranded Phil will survive on the AP channel as well
Yaaass. Plus I just kinda miss solo Phil. It's been quite a while since the last sleepless night vid.
Sorry if I say something wrong. My first language is sarcasm. I've never really learned English
wtfamidoinghere
lady door

gnostic wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I am thirsty AF for a new solo Phil video. I wanna see if this new and rebranded Phil will survive on the AP channel as well
that's what i'm thinking about dinof :lol:
his content in the last year or two didn't have the idgaf (perceived) effortlessness that i loved so much about dinof in 2013/2014. even the videos that i liked very much felt a bit strained and forced. but so did the gamingvideos and that's what has changed in gamingmas, at least imo. and i really hope it spills over into dinof

regarding the liveshow: usually when i read people here saying that dan is in a bad mood, i'm just like 'what are they on about, am i blind?', but this time i really did think he looked angry. i kept waiting for phil to tell him to shut up and keep it together during work, but obviously he wouldn't

i just hope he channels his anger (or whatever it is) into creativity, it's not like his dinof brand couldn't do anger i think
iero
phabergé

kinect sports:
ok every time i see dan try to accurately throw the javelin and end up score a 10 i laugh, one of the funniest moments on the channel for me :lol: . phil i'm always rooting for u

xmas icons: dans is hilare but phil's is boring u can hardly even see his face. names are 10/10 though. lmao i cant believe i'm even thinking in depth about this wow
fancy_nancy
phabergé

are they going to upload right at 11:59 or no video today? :(
iero
phabergé

yes yes yes undertale!!
MoonPride
moon room

If this was anyone else playing a game I am not a fan of I'd be fast asleep in my bed right now. Dan and Phil what have you done to me? Lol
malday
emo goose

bluebox-away
woodland creature

I mean it's up, it's just not processed yet so technically they haven't broken the streak :lol:
It's gone midnight and I want to sleep, can't believe I'm staying up for a 57 minute video, I need help :D
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
violet-writer
living flop

I've had a bad day, all I want now is some cute Undertale with calming music and soft Deppy. Here's to hoping it goes up in the next ten minutes.
when you first saw her-beauty, the dream- the human vortex of your life- or him - did you stop, and stand in the crisp air, breathing like a tree? did you change your life?

~ mary oliver
bluebox-away
woodland creature

violet-writer wrote:I've had a bad day, all I want now is some cute Undertale with calming music and soft Deppy. Here's to hoping it goes up in the next ten minutes.
It's working now! If you're happy to watch 144p potato quality that is
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
violet-writer
living flop

bluebox-away wrote:
violet-writer wrote:I've had a bad day, all I want now is some cute Undertale with calming music and soft Deppy. Here's to hoping it goes up in the next ten minutes.
It's working now! If you're happy to watch 144p potato quality that is
It isn't working for me.

(Back to refreshing~)
when you first saw her-beauty, the dream- the human vortex of your life- or him - did you stop, and stand in the crisp air, breathing like a tree? did you change your life?

~ mary oliver
malday
emo goose

@3:57 lucky stripper.
malday
emo goose

@13:04

i'm drunk
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert