Dan & Phil Part 34: It's a post-baking universe

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
syzygy
drama llama
Pronouns: she/her

this has now made the complaints about dan talking about his kinks 10 times funnier
nephilimcat
woodland creature

Birdie wrote:
sentinel wrote:OH MY GOD HOW DID WE NOT EVEN CONSIDER IT MIGHT BE PHIL

HE NAILED THE DAN TWEET AESTHETIC TO THE T
I was wondering which tweet it might've been but I wasn't even considering this one, I am SO done with Phil, oh my god.

Edit: And to think everyone was trying to figure out what the hell Dan meant by it. We got trolled.
It was such a Dan thing to tweet, I only considered it could have been Phil when Phil said that it was a "twoosh". Phil Michael Lester, I salute you

Edit:
syzygy wrote:this has now made the complaints about dan talking about his kinks 10 times funnier
Omg true
Last edited by nephilimcat on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pulvis et umbra sumus
psychicmoth
living flop

papierklemmen wrote:lmao i actually considered this possibility for a hot sec!
papierklemmen wrote:
Maya wrote:
bluebox-away wrote: Umm... carrot dick jokes and.. bondage kink..?
... From the guy who complained about a tweet about honey in his belly button.
what if that's phil's doing again jk
but damn he nailed dan's tone! so what, does that mean we'll get another video that will explain the ink tweet?

scratch bondage from the attraction list i guess :lol: starting to wonder about phil though...
Congratulations, you are our new psychic

I can't believe it was Phil

so, maybe this one...
EDIT: ANYWAYS, forget about Dan, the real kink lord is Phil #confirmed
Last edited by psychicmoth on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(used to be Maya)
:sparkle: :crystalball: :sparkle:
MoonPride
moon room

I am dying over Phil trolling us all LMAO! I did not see that coming lool!
gnostic
stress mushroom

Today was a good day
Just here for the marketing skills
sentinel
lady door

Maya wrote:
papierklemmen wrote:
Maya wrote:
but damn he nailed dan's tone! so what, does that mean we'll get another video that will explain the ink tweet?

scratch bondage from the attraction list i guess :lol: starting to wonder about phil though...

I can't believe it was Phil

so, maybe this one...
EDIT: ANYWAYS, forget about Dan, the real kink lord is Phil #confirmed
Tbh this is the one I assumed was from Phil going with his animal tendencies
papierklemmen
flower crown

Maya wrote:
papierklemmen wrote:
Maya wrote:

i'll try to use my powers wisely

that tweet really makes me think we're getting another video like that. we have 2 undertale and 1 sims videos left, that leaves us with one mystery video. who knows!

p.s. do they realise that writing "dragonisnotonfire" and "ascaleyphil" implies phil is attracted to dan or did that fly over their heads? that's twice they used the metaphor... i like how they make me take off the phan goggles with all the friendship and killing each other talk, but as soon as they go comparing themselves to dragons and scaleys i take it as mild phan proof........ mess

also, another "nostalgic" mention of the 5 years they've lived in their flat
danphil333
hobbit hair

syzygy wrote:this has now made the complaints about dan talking about his kinks 10 times funnier
and the fact that people were defending dan and his kinks and supporting his rebrand even funnier. oh no,excuse me, it was just dan trolling the phandom. people love dans humor

just wow phil
Last edited by danphil333 on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iggy
phillion/danosaur <//3

the entire video was adorable. i must admit i kind of skipped through the actual "gaming" parts, though
not gonna make timestamps because i don't feel like going through the entire video again at the moment, but one of the cutest parts was the little thing that dan was doing at 13:54 (sorta swaying back and forth while looking fond as heck)
i would have never thought that phil was the one who wrote that tweet, and not because of the "innocent" thing, it's just he worded it exactly how dan would. i wonder how many times phil's tweeted normal things on dan's account for him when dan was busy, they are pretty comfortable with each other so i wouldn't be surprised
MoonPride
moon room

danphil333 wrote:
and the fact that people were defending dan and his kinks and supporting his rebrand even funnier. oh no,excuse me, it was just dan trolling the phandom. people love dans humor

just wow phil
Tonights live show will be interesting

ETA: maybe the final dan vs phil is coming and Phil got to tweet the octopus tweet too because he won? :lol:
Last edited by MoonPride on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Well, Phil is a cheeky sh*t confirmed yet again, so naughty ;) Maybe the octopus tweet was by Dan for damage control, just a low-key attempt to make it sound less out there. I was also pleased to get more questions right this time, too. Totally knew Phil's hamster had 13 babies and his uni house had 10 people in, according to Dan that makes one too big a Phil fan... sweetie if you could see each of us swooning for him. That was a lot of fun. Roll on the liveshow, hope you're ready for this, Dan.
sentinel
lady door

papierklemmen wrote: i'll try to use my powers wisely

that tweet really makes me think we're getting another video like that. we have 2 undertale and 1 sims videos left, that leaves us with one mystery video. who knows!

p.s. do they realise that writing "dragonisnotonfire" and "ascaleyphil" implies phil is attracted to dan or did that fly over their heads? that's twice they used the metaphor... i like how they make me take off the phan goggles with all the friendship and killing each other talk, but as soon as they go comparing themselves to dragons and scaleys i take it as mild phan proof........ mess

They won't stop mentioning it IM GETTING SO WORRIED. Why repeatedly reflect on that unless there's something going on
papierklemmen
flower crown

danphil333 wrote:

just wow phil
well, according to sir daniel - we have no life. and he's right!
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I love these kinds of videos and I love Phil Lester. This just shows what a sneaky little rat he is - most of us never suspected he would do this.

Again with the 5 years mention and with the talk about the animals they have seen together and all of the memories they share, even if they are just friends (which I'm leaning towards not) it would be intimidating for anyone to fit into that dynamic.
gnostic
stress mushroom

papierklemmen wrote:
Maya wrote:
papierklemmen wrote:
Maya wrote:

i'll try to use my powers wisely

I mean, there was also that dramatic pause before "friendship" if you wanna be mild phan

That said, tell us, oh mighty one - are Dan and Phil gonna move out from each other and I get to be smug over my correct disbelief in phan but also secretly terribly sad?
malday
emo goose

sentinel wrote:
papierklemmen wrote: i'll try to use my powers wisely

They won't stop mentioning it IM GETTING SO WORRIED. Why repeatedly reflect on that unless there's something going on
wonder if Dan would answer that if someone asked him about it.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Ugh this video was so good.

:03 - Scalies. Someone demanded a full explanation after that last mention, didn't they?
:37 - Dan seems so put out that fans remember obscure details he doesn't.
1:06 - Phil singing, Dan covering Phil's mouth with his hand.
1:10 - Was this voiceover edited in later? The audio sounds different.
2:21 - There's nothing like breeding next to some Christmas presents.
2:24 - Clicking convo - Phil chastises Dan, then wants Dan to show him how to do it.
3:11 - "Phil My Stocking"
3:36 - "This is what Phil does instead of go outside." Strange comment, considering Phil was talking about naming a dragon Happy to counterbalance how intense it looks. I feel like there could be some psychoanalyzing there.
5:32 - Dan starts to do something with his face there, then stops and shakes his head a little.
5:34 - Which animal has not bitten Phil? (Dan gets it right.)
6:05 - Dan is so pleased with getting answers right.
6:23 - How did Dan chip his tooth? Phil not only knows the answer but remembers every detail of the story.
6:42 - Priss.
7:43 - Venting some of their frustration over daily uploads.
8:18 - What is Dan's party trick? Dan has exorcist arm, and demonstrates. I appreciate that there is physical contact here but I can't watch this.
8:52 - Wow, that pause before friendship when Phil says: "I've talked about this a lot in our - friendship."
9:03 - Dan would like anyone who knows more about Phil's hamsters than he does to "hop off the P."
11:02 - How many people lived in Phil's university house, including him? (Ten. Dan gets it right by guessing.)
11:24 - Which animal has Dan not seen in real life? They saw Jaguars at Chester Zoo together, and have seen a polar bear together. Phil still answers wrong, based on endless sloth videos they've watched together.
12:57 - Impromptu Dan quizzing Phil on video game lingo.
13:18 - Dan wants Phil to name three of the Pokemon he's named in Sun and Moon, because " showed you them all the time" - Phil succeeds because, "See, i did listen when you were ranting about Pokemon."
13:59 - Which horror movie did Phil's parents ban him from watching? Dan knows it immediately. (Because Phil said, "I want to watch it, it's got Johnny Depp in it.")
14:28 - "Way to terrify your child, Lesters."
16:20 - How did Phil injure himself the first day they moved in? Dan does not know the answer. Phil attempts to demonstrate by leaning back in his broken chair.
17:06 - What is the closest Dan has ever come to dying? Dan snorted a bead, and also choked on a boiled sweet.
17:53 - Does Dan realize how similar to his actual tweets this really is? Like, really, Dan. Phil has your character voice down cold.
MoonPride
moon room

If they are moving out but into different houses not gonna lie I'll be so sad. I can't imagine them not living together as friends or lovers.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

really know how to make an entertaining spon vid.
To me they just gave off a married af vibe.
I too am going to fight Dan to become Phil trash#1. I love that he wrote that tweet, honestly never even thought about it. Well played sir.
lishachi
eclipse shirt

bluebox-away wrote:Phil looking adorable while #spon-ing his aunt's hat company on insta.

Caption: "Feeling very cosy today thanks to my auntie who sent me one of her handmade bobble hats! @bobbleandsqueak you can find her etsy here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/BobbleAndSqueakShop"
legit said out loud "jesus fuck why is he so cute what the fuck" and my mother walked in like ??

goddddd he looks good
flarequake wrote:Fml, I thought my Philcrush was waning. How dare he match his jumper to his hat so his eyes turn grey while he smiles so sweetly. Help.

Yay for an early video and an unexpected second edition of the biffle quiz, I'm intrigued what they'll discover this time.
i feel you.
danphil333 wrote:

just wow phil
god fucking damn it

did i mention i love phil? cus i do
:biflag: :blackheart:
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

sentinel wrote:
papierklemmen wrote: also, another "nostalgic" mention of the 5 years they've lived in their flat
Only thing is, they haven't actually been living in London for five years just yet. It's only been about four and a quarter years. So I don't know why they keep saying they've been living in the London flat for five years. They've been living together for five years though.
And I don't take it as it meaning anything more than just reflecting on memories with eachother. Doesn't everyone do that every now and then with people around them? It doesn't mean moving is going to happen just yet.
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
gnostic
stress mushroom

BTW, I went to stalk Phil's aunts instagram to see how many embarassing @s she is getting from phans (the answer is SO MANY i am sure she still appreciated the shout out tho) and there are quite a few pleasing shots of Phil there

EDIT: is it to think they planned the shout out in advance so she put up the shots to please his fans?
Amiaw
interactive introvert

confusedpanda wrote:
sentinel wrote:
papierklemmen wrote: also, another "nostalgic" mention of the 5 years they've lived in their flat
Only thing is, they haven't actually been living in London for five years just yet. It's only been about four and a quarter years. So I don't know why they keep saying they've been living in the London flat for five years. They've been living together for five years though.
And I don't take it as it meaning anything more than just reflecting on memories with eachother. Doesn't everyone do that every now and then with people around them? It doesn't mean moving is going to happen just yet.
I agree and I don't think they would have completely fused their careers together so tightly if they were planning on moving away from each other. True they might still film together but now they are so "DanandPhil" that they would probably lose a lot of opportunities without the other.
Ilovethemohyesido
living flop

alittledizzy wrote: 6:23 - How did Dan chip his tooth? Phil not only knows the answer but remembers every detail of the story.
I love how he asked Phil to expand on the story and he was so happy until Phil said Santa gave him the aple, and when Phol corrected himself, happy!Dan came back again.

As if Phil.wouldn't know.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

danphil333 wrote:

just wow phil
On the flip side, people were blasting Dan because being overly sexual was totally just his "new rebrand" and that made it no better than the old branding... when really the one with his mind in the gutter was Phil. :twisted: Totally here for it.