Dan & Phil Part 34: It's a post-baking universe

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Ilovethemohyesido
living flop

alittledizzy wrote: - He and Phil are going to Vidcon in LA but aren't going to commit to travel for Playlist or the other Vidcons. He has no career goals for 2017, and sounds so happy about it. It does make me wonder what kind of goals there are if not career ones, but - to reiterate my first point, I get zero vibe that those goals involve any kind of distance between him and Phil... especially not with his base assumption that travel six months out from now will be with Phil.
I noticed as well that he was happy about not committing to any travel plans next year and I think that it comes from the fact that wether people may think they exaggerate about this, I actually honestly believe they hardly ever leave their house, and the past year and a half they have been away from it.

For all the fame they have in YouTube, they're quite private people (them refusing to get Snapchat is a proof of it) and Dan seems very territorial when it comes to Phil so I guess the idea of staying put the next year is one that pleases Dan...and Phil if we consider their TATINOF documentary when he mentioned to going back to be just Youtubers.
Phantasy
woodland creature

alittledizzy wrote:- His entire spiel about Skam about his own experiences as a teenager and how he was miserable the whole time and had "no fun romantic experience." Imo, this is the perfect example of his tendency toward revisionist history. He had a girlfriend for three years; while there might have been a lot he was struggling with as a teenager, I doubt he had literally no positive experiences with her. I hope he reaches a time in his life at some point where he can remember the nice things as strongly as he does the bad ones.
Totally. People with a somewhat pessimistic view on life, such as Dan, tend towards revisionist history, or perhaps more accurately they tend to elevate the negative over the positive—even if there are 100 positive experiences to every one negative, the one bad memory will skew the whole view.

(Or he was referring to "no fun romantic experience" with another boy )
hmm
drama llama
Pronouns: she/her

Agree with all of the above about dan perhaps revising his history because he's a sad sock
But also, being in a long term relationship at 15 isn't proof of fun romantic experiences
Plenty of teenagers get into relationships they are ambivalent towards, and stay in them because of convenience/too awkward to break up/don't even realise that they don't really like the person because they don't have something to compare it to
Just sayin: it's a possibility that dans teenaged years were genuinely sad and lonely
silverwinter
spork

actually, i thought he meant that in entertainment media, teenage life is romanticized, and that his adolescence didn't reach those romantic standards. so not that he didn't have romance as in a romantic relationship, but just that his adolescence was way shittier than how it was portrayed in movies and such if that makes sense.

also, idk, dan obviously has a pessimistic view about a lot of things, but i'm inclined to believe him when he says his past was shitty. he's the only one that knows what his life was really like, and if he says things were bad, then that's the opinion that matters the most imo.

and even if he is overly pessimistic when looking back at the past, then perhaps that pessimism is justified...perhaps, in reflection, he sees that even though he was oblivious to it at the time, his adolescence was actually lonelier/more miserable than he could've cared to admit.

and honestly, maybe despite having positive experiences, the bad outweighed the good. i'm sure his adolescence was complicated, as was everyone's, so even if he was happy with friends and a girlfriend, he could've had other issues going in his life, complicated issues, that we don't know about. all we do know are dan's words: he has said, on different occasions, that he wasn't happy in whatever way during adolescence, and i'm willing to trust dan's feelings and interpretations on his own life as i think his opinions are the most valid in this situation.
internetakeover
lady door
Pronouns: they/them

papierklemmen wrote:
gnostic wrote: EDIT: and seriously, are me and dizzy the only one who went a little bit at "our... friendship". Although it may have been Phil just not wanting to say relationship to give rise to interpretations
i thought he was waiting for dan to finish his talk because he also paused before "a lot". although i will admit i tried reading the movement of his lips to see if he was going for a different word before he settled for "friendship" /no life
I went hardcore on that, then watched the movement of his lips and read 're-' in them and decided I was probably more on the side of things...

Loved the liveshow overall - it had been too long - another one for the 'definitely moving' boat with the piano mention, and can't fathom it being separately. I had originally thought that they'd definitely wait until July, when their contract presumably finishes, to move, but if they're not making travel plans at all then it does seem like it might be earlier. Or maybe they just want a bit of a break, or maybe they're totally getting that dog and don't want to leave it - though that also suggests moving.

I also enjoyed the Star Wars talk, brief as it was - though it's a shame we'll probably never get a full Rogue One chat now. No spoilers but I couldn't help but think of Dan during Darth Vader's scene, so I'm glad he did appreciate that...

re: Dan's revisionist teenage romantic history - I agree that with what we know of his history that doesn't perfectly add up (though don't have time to find the moment now to remember exactly how negative he was, annoyingly) - especially as he called his trip to Longleat with his gf his third best moment of 2009 (she may also have been part of the 4th and 5th best moment, but that one at least is specifically related to her), then put two times spent with Phil above it... You were actually still a teenager then, Dan! (Though I get that out-of-school feels different and is probably his mental cut off, I'll give him that one.) Given how he compared Skam to Skins I do wonder if by 'fun' he's actually imagining more 'experimental'/short, less stable experiences and if by 'romantic' he also therefore means 'sexual', but also haven't actually watched Skins to be 100% confident in my suggestions. Both shows are also pretty queer, as far as I can tell, which if I'm continuing to be full could also be something he comparatively didn't explore/maybe repressed when he was younger and looking back on feels that 'fun' is missing.

edit: I did first understand it as 'romantic' not 'idealised', but even so he went to festivals and Aiya Napa with his friends, and liked at least one of those experiences (again, that formspring answer), so either way he did have some positive 'typical' teenage experiences that he's lowkey forgetting/erasing in saying he never had those experiences. It's not like a massive thing, but I agree with dizzy that it just shows a 100% negative outlook on an experience which didn't seem to be wholly that, even if it was largely - which hopefully it wasn't!

...aaand that liveshow gave us so much that there's about 10 more things I could talk about, but sadly work is calling.

Last edited by internetakeover on Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
blueapple_x
flower crown

silverwinter wrote:actually, i thought he meant that in entertainment media, teenage life is romanticized, and that his adolescence didn't reach those romantic standards. so not that he didn't have romance as in a romantic relationship, but just that his adolescence was way shittier than how it was portrayed in movies and such if that makes sense.
I did wonder if he meant "romantic" in the "idealistic" sense as well. I noticed Dan often uses the word romantic for the "idealistic/fairy-tale ish" definition rather than the "relating to love/relationships" definition. Immediately afterwards he talks about John Green's books and teens that have perfect romantic lives with their three best friends that go on adventures so it's possible he meant romantic in the idealistic/fairytale-ish sense of the word.

40:47 - Never had any fun romantic experiences
40:58 - John Green books...angsty teens have "perfect romantic lives with their perfect three best friends and going on these adventures"
Last edited by blueapple_x on Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
charlottekath
squish

silverwinter wrote:actually, i thought he meant that in entertainment media, teenage life is romanticized, and that his adolescence didn't reach those romantic standards. so not that he didn't have romance as in a romantic relationship, but just that his adolescence was way shittier than how it was portrayed in movies and such if that makes sense.

also, idk, dan obviously has a pessimistic view about a lot of things, but i'm inclined to believe him when he says his past was shitty. he's the only one that knows what his life was really like, and if he says things were bad, then that's the opinion that matters the most imo.
I really think he meant it in terms of entertainment media portrayals too, Skam has been talking about as the Norwegian version of Skins. Skins really glamourised/romanticised a kind of fast paced, party lifestyle with a ton of intense relationships and hook-ups that made real life always seem kind of boring, inadequate and didn't really correspond with what you saw on screen.

But I also agree he does have a tendency to reminisce somewhat pessimistically on a lot of his past pre-YouTube.
MoonPride
moon room

Anyone see the little Christmas clip of them from Barnea and Noble? Phil saying he wants a dog for Christmas and Dan saying he isn't buying one for him.
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

MoonPride wrote:Anyone see the little Christmas clip of them from Barnea and Noble? Phil saying he wants a dog for Christmas and Dan saying he isn't buying one for him.
link please :)
MoonPride
moon room

sweetmm wrote:
MoonPride wrote:Anyone see the little Christmas clip of them from Barnea and Noble? Phil saying he wants a dog for Christmas and Dan saying he isn't buying one for him.
link please :)
https://twitter.com/cinderlester/status ... 5964362752

Hope this worked.
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

MoonPride wrote:Hope this worked.
you just gotta use the twitter tags and take away the 's' in https
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

mysterylovescompany wrote:
moonpride :platonic:
gnostic
stress mushroom

mysterylovescompany wrote:
These mother fuckers may be just platonic friends but they are platonically married as fuck
Just here for the marketing skills
Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

and even if he is overly pessimistic when looking back at the past, then perhaps that pessimism is justified...perhaps, in reflection, he sees that even though he was oblivious to it at the time, his adolescence was actually lonelier/more miserable than he could've cared to admit.

and honestly, maybe despite having positive experiences, the bad outweighed the good. i'm sure his adolescence was complicated, as was everyone's, so even if he was happy with friends and a girlfriend, he could've had other issues going in his life, complicated issues, that we don't know about. all we do know are dan's words: he has said, on different occasions, that he wasn't happy in whatever way during adolescence, and i'm willing to trust dan's feelings and interpretations on his own life as i think his opinions are the most valid in this situation.
Good point. I feel we often have so little information that in our desire to better understand him we start analyzing every little thing he has ever said on social media and put on extra layers of interpretation on top of that.
I know I do and I have to keep reminding myself that there's no "objective list of criteria" to check that authoritatively "proves" one interpretation is factual. In a lot of these issues, it's the subjective interpretation of the person experiencing his teenage life / love life that counts, so it's his own words that i put most weight in.

But since we're all not judging but secretly judging ofc then we start to wonder if what he says is consistent. There are so many sources of noise on communication that can lead to misunderstandings. There's the trappings of language, the underlying emotional state of the communicator and the recipient, the subtleties of sarcasm and hyperbolic speech or ironic understatement. You have to take into account the motivations of the person speaking and you never know what they might be trying to emphasize or minimize.
I mean basically we are lost at sea.
But it's fun to try understand them anyway ;)

blueapple_x wrote: I did wonder if he meant "romantic" in the "idealistic" sense as well. I noticed Dan often uses the word romantic for the "idealistic/fairy-tale ish" definition rather than the "relating to love/relationships" definition. Immediately afterwards he talks about John Green's books and teens that have perfect romantic lives with their three best friends that go on adventures so it's possible he meant romantic in the idealistic/fairytale-ish sense of the word.

40:47 - Never had any fun romantic experiences
40:58 - John Green books...angsty teens have "perfect romantic lives with their perfect three best friends and going on these adventures"
Yes I also thought he was talking about romance in that sense. He feels like he "missed" something in his teen years that is portrayed so strongly in this book.
In typical Dan fashion he then relates with someone in the chat feeling the same and talks about his own feelings in a very oblique and kinda veiled way through commenting on the unrealistic nature of the perfect angsty teen lives that are represented in media. His tone and general state of mind in the liveshow suggest to me he's being a bit hyperbolic when he emphatically tells us how miserable his own teen years were, but that's just my feeling of Dan. I think he often (unconsciously) chooses the strongest possible words for dramatic effect and to keep things interesting, i #relate :)

Anyway Dan if you really are lurking here you couldn't be more wrong. Your gaming addiction and social awkwardness in you teens helped you to polish your identity in solitude. You've become a strongly principled einzelgänger, maybe a bit wayward (that's right mate) and hopefully you're not really as misanthropic and prone to black beast as you make it appear at times. Most of all though you're a loveable and funny guy who knows how to appreciate kindness, and you have plenty of talents that you can muster, even if you might feel ambivalent towards them.

*cough* It's trashy but it's true.

So maybe you can notice i really liked the liveshow. I'm surprised at the people that fear they might be moving and splitting up soon. I saw no real indication of that? I was also not surprised at all that he is looking forward to family and food (in no particular order ;) ) for the holidays. I think every serious indication we had pointed towards Dan being at least on reasonable terms with his fam. He strongly protected his brother, he put his mom in a video -via phone, he occasionally has posted pics of him in his parental home and referenced visiting them.
That's generally not something you do if you did really fall out with your parents or family.
Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
gnostic
stress mushroom

I think based on what's available to us we cannot conclude anything further than Dan has some sort of "normal" relationship with his family. So they may disagree on stuff, feel underappreciated or tired of each other's company sometimes, but enjoy hanging out for limited periods and love each other. You know. Family.

It's when you compare with Phil's picture perfect image of happy family that it looks so bleak to some, especially with Dan's usual dark and cynical attitude
Just here for the marketing skills
realeyesrealize
living flop

So many things to discuss, jfc. Let's start!

Best Friend Quiz #2

Loved it. Absolutely loved it, even more than the first one, partly because I feel like maybe the answers weren't so publickly known as the ones from the first quiz? Do correct me if I'm wrong, but since everyone knew the answers to the ones from first one from tabinof and tatinof, it felt less sincere and didn't give us as much "insight" (not sure if this is the right word, not using it in the way at all) into their relationship (or friendship, whatever) as I would have liked.

However, the questions from this one were a bit more difficult and unique (again, do correct me if I'm wrong, I don't have an extensive phan mind palace, so I may have forgotten instances when those specific situations were talked about). Another thing that made the video so lovely to watch was their reaction- they get so genuinely excited when they know the answer to the question and everytime they said "of course I remember that!" my heart dances because they do remember almost everything the other person has told them and it'must be so heartwarming to feel loved and to know that the other person listens to you, no matter how much you rant (looking at ya, Dan) All in all, 8/10, good job with the #spon guys.
alittledizzy wrote: 1:10 - Was this voiceover edited in later? The audio sounds different.
That's what I thought as well, the audio does definitely sound different. Maybe when they sent the video to be reviewed, the brand asked them to give some more details? Or maybe they just forgot.

Dan's liveshow

Where do I even begin? He was in such a lovely mood, I could listen to him talking for hours when he is so positive and soft (squish). I usually rewatch these kind of liveshows from time to time just because they are so calming and good background noise.

Anyway, I loved the beginning and actually took a deep breath just as he said, didn't really do anything as I would need 100 deep breaths to calm me down these days, but it made me so happy that he put on a serious face and took the time to do it (and didn't reply to the message with some lame joke).

I sometimes found myself laughing when he went on long rants, but only because he gets so passionate and he cares so much about what he's saying that it's almost funny. By no means does this mean that I'd like him to refrain himself from ranting, you wack out those opinions mate, keep 'em coming.

Another thing worth noting for me was how he referenced a few times ( at 9:53 is the only reference that comes to mind right now, but I believe there were a few others) that he was tired and could do with some positivity. Now, while to others that may have seemed like a cry for help or a sign that something else was going on, I think it was without saying that they both are in fact tired and in need of some rest, nothing more, nothing less. They've had a very long year, toured the US and Australia, as Dan said they don't get enough sleep because they've been neck deep in projects, travels, etc for most of the year, of course they're tired. The good thing for me is how well they are coping, especially Dan, who we know tends to crumble under pressure. And I comend them for that.

Other stuff

Sometimes I feel like we're all watching different videos, because the way they are now, with how comfortable they look around each other, with the amounts of trust these two guys have in each other and the strengh of their relationship (or friendship, whatever) I really can't see them breaking that and moving out separately. If you watch them now and don't think they deeply care for each other and are purely content and comfortable with the life they have built together, I don't even know what to say.

Moving out together, that I can definitely see happening. After all, Dan wants a new piano (because they can't replace the one that came with the house as the landlord wouldn't be too happy) and Phil wants a dog for Christmas. The only thing they need now is a house with a garden

PS: I don't have time to read it over to check for spelling mistakes, so forgive me if you find any.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I got really sick last night so I gotta catch up.

Dragon Shitty/Best Friend Quiz 2:
I hate this game with a passion but the video was a delight. Who cares about a game they both clearly hate just as much as I do (with Dan being quite obvious about it while Phil remains the king of faking enthusiasm and kindness and getting away with it) when you have them asking each other questions, testing how well they listen to each other and the little things they remember with some domestic married sprinkles on top that I can then analyze to death and/or fangirl about?

Notes:
- True stans always know shit better than the people we stan. We ain't fucking casuals sis.
- Name the Tuber Dragon after a Gleamer I dare you.
- Dan you have absolutely no right to complain about people judging you for whatever Phil tweets from your account because you yourself are a mess.
- 5 minutes of shitty game before getting to the good stuff.
- Phil's question was far too easy, everyone knows he got bitten by a squirrel and geese are evil birds who use the blood of their victims for ritual sacrifices.
- Dan didn't think Phil would remember the tragic tale of chipped tooth but he did. What a husband.
- Phil wasn't sure who gave Dan the apple though, but instead of guessing his mum or dad (which would be the most logical usually imo) grandma was his first guess after Santa. Hmmm.
- 'Annoying YouTuber used hyper voice' No need to drag yourself there Dan. That's my job.
- Philip Lesty.
- Dan's hasn't gotten a new party trick since 2011. Phil is still grossed out by it though, or at least pretends to be.
- Phil remembered how Dan chipped his tooth, but Dan never listens when Phil talks about his true passion; hamster breeding. Bad husband.
- I don't think the pause before 'friendship' meant much, there was pause before 'in our' as well and it sounds like he was just pausing randomly. It happens.
- Talk about animals they've seen together and sloth videos they've watched together. Isn't that the most married type of shit you've heard this week?
- 'Pegging' reminds me of something... different.
- Phil asking Dan whether he's correct about being OP. Dan quizzing Phil on related video game knowledge.
- Dan was nudging Phil a lot in this video or is that just me?
- I have cute images in my head of Dan constantly showing Phil his new Pokémon and game progress, like some validation seeking toddler. And Phil listened. Bless.
- Dan genuinely remembers something Phil told him for once. And he speaks in the soft!voice when giving his answer.
- Y'all have lived in that house for 4 and half years, let's not round it up to five already ok? And y u bringing that up?
- Phil takes so much pleasure in winding up Dan I love it.
- WHAT THE FUCK THAT TWEET WAS PHIL? :o
- I'm shook, I did not question that tweet being Dan at all. Good job Philly. Now I also wonder how many times they tweet for each other like 'I haven't tweeted anything today and people might think I'm dead but I'm busy, do it for me plz?' or even respond to each other's text messages and stuff like that. And no one would know.
I used to think even D&P couldn't make these games interesting. They proved me wrong, just took their sweet ass time to do so. :thumb:

Dan apparently had calm tits in his liveshow and if I weren't sick I might've watched it back but nah. I enjoyed everyone's recaps and notes about it though. I hope they both get a nice quiet year without too many (travel) obligations, I definitely don't blame them for maybe passing on Playlist and the other Vidcons. They must be so tired of meet & greets. :')

About potentially moving out and whether they'd do that together or separaly.. Consider this: These two apparently still film and edit the videos for gamingmas on the day they're uploaded (for the most part anyway). You know what moving apart would require them to do? Planning ahead, deciding what to film and when, maybe even a bunch of videos in one day.. They ain't about that life. :lol: Unless they kill the gaming channel I guess but let's not think about that. But seriously I can't imagine them living apart, they're so attached to each other. Not only professionally, but they obviously enjoy each other's company and rely on each other's support. Neither seems to like living alone so if they don't have to move out/apart, why would they? /convincing myself now

Dan's happy or unhappy romantic experiences as teen.. well I'm just leaving this here.

Dan said that the third one was about his girlfriend and not Phil but if he has such a negative outlook on his relationship with E only three years later than that makes no sense to me. Aside from Dan and E probably not being together anymore at that point I mean. So that would make that relationship the 'real love but not happy' one
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
blueapple_x
flower crown

Quick question...where did people get the information that it's their landlord's piano/he wouldn't be happy about them replacing it? Did I completely miss that this liveshow? I know it came with the place but for some reason I thought I remember Dan saying it was the previous tenant's and they just left it because it was broken/shitty. Or maybe that's Phil's bed I'm thinking of.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Catallena wrote:Who cares about a game they both clearly hate just as much as I do (with Dan being quite obvious about it while Phil remains the king of faking enthusiasm and kindness and getting away with it) when you have them asking each other questions, testing how well they listen to each other and the little things they remember with some domestic married sprinkles on top that I can then analyze to death and/or fangirl about?
Love your whole post, Catallena, but this part especially because ugh so true. They've finally discovered the secret to making spon we'll all enthusiastically watch. (And rewatch.)
sentinel
lady door

Catallena wrote: About potentially moving out and whether they'd do that together or separaly.. Consider this: These two apparently still film and edit the videos for gamingmas on the day they're uploaded (for the most part anyway). You know what moving apart would require them to do? Planning ahead, deciding what to film and when, maybe even a bunch of videos in one day.. They ain't about that life. :lol: Unless they kill the gaming channel I guess but let's not think about that. But seriously I can't imagine them living apart, they're so attached to each other. Not only professionally, but they obviously enjoy each other's company and rely on each other's support. Neither seems to like living alone so if they don't have to move out/apart, why would they? /convincing myself now

Dan's happy or unhappy romantic experiences as teen.. well I'm just leaving this here.

Dan said that the third one was about his girlfriend and not Phil but if he has such a negative outlook on his relationship with E only three years later than that makes no sense to me. Aside from Dan and E probably not being together anymore at that point I mean. So that would make that relationship the 'real love but not happy' one
The bolded part is the strongest argument I've heard so far no joke

I think we can't be sure about the third time. By the time this was answered Dan and E had already broken up, hence the speculation it might be about Phil considering it's in present tense. Plus, it not being "happy love" would kinda fit in with that whole thing - there's a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. He might not consider it a good experience because he found real love and knew that he wasted 3 years
uglyamerican
woodland creature

OT:

I attend/watch a lot of movies (there *might* just be a bunch of screeners under my Christmas (twig) tree rn.) Anyway, in Dan's LS, he mentions that he thought that "Rogue One" was good (i.e. not great.) Thank you, Dan - sorry SW nerds, it's not really a great movie, 3/5 stars (although I will see it a second time.) The robot is the funniest/best actor/character btw, followed by Diego Luna ("Y Tu Mama, Tambien" is one of my favorite movies.) I'm still not sure how I feel about CGI representations of now dead (or now older) actors... (I have some other comments, but they would be too spoilery..) And while we're on movies, "Sing" was a bit of a disappointment; it was good, but not great - the trailers spoiled all the good bits.
Sakura Selfie
rainbow nerd

sentinel wrote:
Catallena wrote: About potentially moving out and whether they'd do that together or separaly.. Consider this: These two apparently still film and edit the videos for gamingmas on the day they're uploaded (for the most part anyway). You know what moving apart would require them to do? Planning ahead, deciding what to film and when, maybe even a bunch of videos in one day.. They ain't about that life. :lol: Unless they kill the gaming channel I guess but let's not think about that. But seriously I can't imagine them living apart, they're so attached to each other. Not only professionally, but they obviously enjoy each other's company and rely on each other's support. Neither seems to like living alone so if they don't have to move out/apart, why would they? /convincing myself now

The bolded part is the strongest argument I've heard so far no joke

I think we can't be sure about the third time. By the time this was answered Dan and E had already broken up, hence the speculation it might be about Phil considering it's in present tense. Plus, it not being "happy love" would kinda fit in with that whole thing - there's a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. He might not consider it a good experience because he found real love and knew that he wasted 3 years
It looks like Dan trying to go for the Unintended Matt Bellamy vibe to me tbh which given his I like muse you like muse stalker heart makes me smile bless him.

Still can't believe Phil wrote that tweet, I don't know what's amused me more the fact that he wrote it or the fact he can get dans personality so spot on that no one questioned it
koalaselfie
living flop

I'm trying to catch up here (I'm now ages behind b/c of life) but just wanted to say that Dan's liveshow yesterday was bloody lovely, he was in a glorious mood and very kind and genuinely relaxed. (Idk if that was the general consensus or not, just dropping an opinion and leaving )
:cherryblossom: ~when ur sad, remember the deppy japan trip of 2015~ :cherryblossom:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

It's okay, everyone, Mr Philip is still alive ;)
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: She/They/Nothing

gnostic wrote:
These mother fuckers may be just platonic friends but they are platonically married as fuck
OMG can I use this in my siggy?