Dan & Phil Part 37: A better way to live

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
captainspacecoat
stress mushroom
Pronouns: she/her

SquishPhan wrote:
oqua wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:
oqua wrote:Random:

idk and I were discussing this on Twitter yesterday, but I thought I’d post it here too, for posterity’s sake:

I deciphered the blurred message in this picture (tweeted by Dan on 29 January 2012):
It says:
  • Sounds good to
    Me! Also we should maybe
    mention that we may be
    free on the 11th if al
    cancels and we’l hopefully
    find that out tomorrow
Presumably they were talking about March 11th, 2012, and the "Al" in question was Phil’s cousin Al, whose March birthday Phil once referenced in a tweet saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUSIN AL."

According to another one of his tweets, Phil did hang out with Martyn and Cornelia on the 11th, so presumably Al didn’t cancel.

Anyway, this is related to nothing, but I wanted to have a record of this transcription somewhere haha. :)
Oh, interesting. So do we know/think that Dan hung out with Phil and his cousin too?
I hadn't actually thought about it from that angle, but now that you mention it, it does seem likely that Dan hung out with them too, given the way Phil says "we may be free" and "we'l hopefully find that out"! Aww.
If Dan did go with, that would be cute.
I think Dan did go with, according to this tweet from Cornelia which was posted on March 9th 2012 : Image
dontpanic
#relatable

realeyesrealize wrote:
the coke dan'll be sniffing out of his booty in order to stop being put in teen magazines
missemma wrote:This phandom troll is much funnier than the 'lololol we hacked dan and have sooooo much information guise'
It made me laugh because it is completely ridiculous, I've seen so many funny posts about it on twitter too. It's times like this when the phandom pull together and just make a huge joke of it that I find it funny. Sometimes I wish Dan and Phil would secretly join in with the LOL and tweet something stupid hinting at it.
the more outrageous the fake the more hilarious it is
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

dontpanic wrote:
realeyesrealize wrote:
the coke dan'll be sniffing out of his booty in order to stop being put in teen magazines
He was gonna snort that crack out of someone else's Phil's ass, so that's even better. :ASs:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
uglyamerican
woodland creature

bee wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:Image

Furry Dan is on the rise again.

(Also, tumblr queue time, yay.)
I really dislike people treating this child as a joke. He's underage, he didn't choose to be in the public eye. Ugh.
Yea, a SNL writer just got suspended indefinitely for a tweet she wrote about the kid. FFS, people need lessons in civility (for all the good it's brought, there is a dark side of social media.) #nicerinternet.
secretagentphan
procrastinator

uglyamerican wrote:
bee wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:Image

Furry Dan is on the rise again.

(Also, tumblr queue time, yay.)
I really dislike people treating this child as a joke. He's underage, he didn't choose to be in the public eye. Ugh.
Yea, a SNL writer just got suspended indefinitely for a tweet she wrote about the kid. FFS, people need lessons in civility (for all the good it's brought, there is a dark side of social media.) #nicerinternet.
Not to annoyingly defend Dan, because I totally agree and feel awful for that kid. I don't think they should use a child for that kind of shitpost to begin with, but at least it's not the "that kid looks like a crazy sociopath !!" meme. Like I said, I don't think any posts about him that aren't positive pity should exist, but I bet Dan just kind of posted it without thinking. There's enough posts talking about how tumblr should leave this poor kid out of this so Dan will probably see one of them and reflect on reblogging it. One good thing about Dan is that he's very sensitive and is constantly maturing because it seems like he's very empathetic. Look how far he's grown regarding gender roles since 2012.
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

sweetmm wrote:Phil is a family man and Dan is a
slut???
No lie, I lol' long and hard at this.

With Phil being a family man, busgate makes much more sense. :lol:
papierklemmen
flower crown

hey, there's been an update and they made changes to the story! yesterday dan was still living with his partner whose gender phangate wouldn't reveal, but today dan has been single since early 2016! :o

this is now my favorite ongoing fanficiton, ngl.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

So, I've been doing some math, as one does. Phil's wife ("Betty" :D ) is "due at the end of May". This means her child was probably conceived while Phil was in Australia--in fact, quite possibly while he was getting engaged to Dan in Thailand.

Methinks Phil and Betty have a very open relationship.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

LeftHandedism wrote:So, I've been doing some math, as one does. Phil's wife ("Betty" :D ) is "due at the end of May". This means her child was probably conceived while Phil was in Australia--in fact, quite possibly while he was getting engaged to Dan in Thailand.

omG haven't YOU heard about the dangers of dick pics? they OBVZ can get u pregenenat

blu
squish

this whole phangate thing is so ridiculous that i'm actually starting to believe it :lol:
anushwa
crusty sponge

blu wrote:this whole phangate thing is so ridiculous that i'm actually starting to believe it :lol:
seriously for a second there I let myself wonder, 'but what if....... this is true'
guys, you're laughing now, but when the truth comes out, you'll see. We'll see who laughs then....
I just imagined Betty as Molly Faren (from Silas Marner by Eliot)
she's the secret wife of Godfrey Cass and the biological mother of their secret child™. He refuses to acknowledge her and his child so one morning Molly, high on opium decides 'fuck him I'm gonna go crash their christmas party'
sounds like someone has the same long reading material assigned to them as me. Can't wait for the next installment of my favourite phanfic :)

does this qualify as the year's first phil meme?
I am living, #AmazingPhilBabyShower on twitter
"the greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return"
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

LeftHandedism wrote:So, I've been doing some math, as one does. Phil's wife ("Betty" :D ) is "due at the end of May". This means her child was probably conceived while Phil was in Australia--in fact, quite possibly while he was getting engaged to Dan in Thailand.

Phil could have had his sperm frozen for her easy retrieval whenever she feels its the right time 8-)
papierklemmen
flower crown

i mean, how do we know she wasn't with them in australia? 8-) she was probably secretly travelling with them the whole tour! or maybe not, and she missed phil so much she decided to at least go to australia with him, and they got carried away and boom - world's best daddy! also, how many ladies did they have in their crew?...
anushwa wrote:I am living, #AmazingPhilBabyShower on twitter
someone needs to get this trending
pilotlight
#relatable
Pronouns: he/him

I look forward to baby pictures of Phil Jr or Phillipa or Dab, whichever he and Betty decide on. :lol:
papierklemmen
flower crown

lmao!!!
MoonPride
moon room

Now we know why they won't confirm Playlist live, Phil can't miss the Birth of his first newborn. :lol:
anushwa
crusty sponge

All right non believers, how do you explain this!??!?! go to 3:49
"the greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return"
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Jeez, phangate messed up their story and said 2 different things about Dan. First he was living with his partner who he has been with for 2 years but now he lives alone and has been single for a year. If you're gonna troll at least keep your story consistent, it's boring now they messed up.

also, everyone gets a copy of their contract in a job as you have to sign both and hand one back so this person has clearly never had a job.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
papierklemmen
flower crown

missemma wrote:Jeez, phangate messed up their story and said 2 different things about Dan. First he was living with his partner who he has been with for 2 years but now he lives alone and has been single for a year. If you're gonna troll at least keep your story consistent, it's boring now they messed up.

also, everyone gets a copy of their contract in a job as you have to sign both and hand one back so this person has clearly never had a job.
they actually deleted the part where they said that he was living with his partner, because i was looking for it this morning and never found it, i almost thought i dreamed it or something. clearly they deliberately corrected it, maybe they got an update from dan. :lol: 8-)

but yeah, the contract thing really took me out of the story. you were doing so well, phangate!
MoonPride
moon room

anushwa wrote:All right non believers, how do you explain this!??!?! go to 3:49
What am I supposed to be looking at?

ETA: Phil singing about having a wife and 3 kids...
secretagentphan
procrastinator

Why is this person ruining my beautiful anti-phanfic and changing everything?? Sigh. Why can't Dan be living with some gorgeous hunk for all the fancy social events he now goes to? He's a people's person now he has a reputation to uphold, damn it!!
TSA
dank meme

Coming out of the lurking (jfc took me like ten tries to get my password right :roll: ) to say that phangate tags all of their 'exposed' posts as #parody. Is that like their obvious way of saying it's not true anyway? Because why tf would you tag it like that?

It's really amusing though, gave me a good laugh!
superwholockwitch
first-time poster

Hi IDB

Long time lurker, first time posting here. I just noticed that in the vidcon website, Dan has been shown as a featured creator..But there's no sign of Phil.

Thoughts??
I had checked the site a couple of days back and at that time neither Dan nor Phil was featured there...But now it shows only one of them.

Also, did Phil confirm in any of his recent younows that he's going? I remember Dan mentioning vidcon Us in one of his but don't remember anything from Phil.

-Sou

PS: English isn't my 1st language so sorry for any mistakes..
~~ sou ~~
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

phangate dot tumblr dot com would fail their creative writing classes due to all those inconsistencies tbh
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
papierklemmen
flower crown

superwholockwitch wrote:Hi IDB

Long time lurker, first time posting here. I just noticed that in the vidcon website, Dan has been shown as a featured creator..But there's no sign of Phil.

Thoughts??
I had checked the site a couple of days back and at that time neither Dan nor Phil was featured there...But now it shows only one of them.

Also, did Phil confirm in any of his recent younows that he's going? I remember Dan mentioning vidcon Us in one of his but don't remember anything from Phil.

-Sou

PS: English isn't my 1st language so sorry for any mistakes..
It's in June, right? Phil's newborn child will only be about a month old, he will need Daddy's attention. 8-)