Dan & Phil Part 37: A better way to live

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
SexyTrashCan
morning quiff
Pronouns: she/her

hannah wrote:
SexyTrashCan wrote:
Amiaw wrote:Has anyone looked at Dans tumblr likes lately? He liked some furry art of him and Phil
What, seriously :? ? Don't have tumblr but :wtf:
:?
I mean he could've just done it to show appreciation because a fan put effort into it
:D
bluebox-away
woodland creature

Kathrynxjane wrote:

Just a little Dan mention in Louise's new video.

Louise and Marcus are sending accidental sexts from each others phone. Louise picks Dan for Marcus. Dan replies in the most Dan way possible. From about 7 minutes (lots of screaming that Dan replied)
As soon as this popped up in my subs box I thought Louise might've picked Dan for this :lol: Don't care much for Marcus but I very much enjoy Dan's reply! Loving this mischievous and naughty side of Louise lately tbh
For anyone that wants a transcription of the conversation without watching it, I'll put it under a spoiler :D
Also this vid is interesting just to hear what youtubers they both have in their phones, why/how does Louise have Chris's phone number?
Marcus: "Omg yes. I want to lick you til you explode (wink emoji, kiss emoji, explosion emoji, tongue emoji)"
Dan: "sorry Marcus I think I've got too many calories for you to lick I wouldn't want to ruin your abs"
Edit: I can't seem to use apple emojis without the post going weird, anything I can do to fix it? I've just described what they are instead
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Ohmalord that's funny. Good work, Marcus, good reply, Dan ;)
SquishPhan
capita£ester

bee wrote:
can relate 10/10
Love the pics that Phil takes of Dan.
Kathrynxjane wrote:
Just a little Dan mention in Louise's new video.

Louise and Marcus are sending accidental sexts from each others phone. Louise picks Dan for Marcus. Dan replies in the most Dan way possible. From about 7 minutes (lots of screaming that Dan replied)
That was a good reply from Dan. :lol:
lurker
janice from the shop
Pronouns: they/them

seems like this is phil's go to reaction lately whenever he sees the opportunity for a photo :lol: i'm not complaining, keep them coming, philip.
thank's you were great
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

Continue here!
busy being happy~