Dan & Phil Part 38: Everlasting as the Sun

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
lurker
janice from the shop
Pronouns: they/them

i finally realized what phil's wig reminded me of! :D

thank's you were great
papierklemmen
flower crown

mio wrote:Like Chris I find it interesting that Dan tweeted "a video for amazingphil" instead of with. It reads as if he sees AP as his responsibility too (or he's in some kind of submissive relationship)
i thought he meant "for (the channel) amazingphil", so people would know where to look and not expect to see it on his channel or the gaming channel.
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

[offtopic]http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/di ... 201987380/[/offtopic]

I wonder how this is going to affect him (if at all) and if Deppy will limit their contact with him since they have worked for Disney in the past?

Also...

Does it look like, to anyone else, Phil is working out?
human
dan hand trash

lurker wrote:i finally realized what phil's wig reminded me of! :D

I LOVED Phil with the aqua wig, so so so cute I can't even handle it. I really missed him with long hair and maybe didn't even realise how much I missed it until I watched the new video.
JustMe
living flop
Pronouns: She/her

apathy wrote:I don't like the blue wig on Phil, sorry. Something about the shape of it irrationally makes me think of a ditzy surfer stereotype, no idea why, but I can't. The white hair on Dan just confuses me, I don't know who he is or how to process it. So strange. I'll take the wavy hair.
Completely agree with you; they just didn't feel right, but then I've never really liked his hair that long. I also wish they'd put on slightly smaller flower crowns. But overall I'm completely in love with the video so it's just nitpicking on my part :D
jesuisunèléve wrote:Does it look like, to anyone else, Phil is working out?
Yeah I thought his bicep has gotten marginally bigger as well :P Maybe he's keeping up with the jogging? Either way, he looked really fit in that t-shirt he was wearing.
~ I'll be bold as well as strong and use my head alongside my heart ~
fancybum
senpai

vincentian wrote: Still think Jimmy's tweets are multi-layered, and about 20% trolling.
I very much agree with the 'multi-layered' part of this sentence. Jimmy is very wry and very honest about thinking YT is quite full of pandering garbage, so I suppose just about anything he says about it will contain some degree of trolling (lol in the same way that Chris's trolling will contain some degree of truth). But I think there's wayyy more genuineness in that tweet than anything else.

I think he genuinely meant Many Things with:
and I love that this is how you spend your lives
without outright saying them.

Like, as invested fans of these two, we're all aware of just how 'far' they've come in a lot of ways. The ever-expanding openness and whatnot. But that's primarily all to be found in their liveshows and gaming videos. None of their peers are sitting around wasting hours of their time keeping remotely up to date with those; they don't know wtf D&P are really getting up to on a regular basis beyond (maybe occasionally) their main channel content and twitter. And yeah Phil's always been very 'be weird, be yourself' in his content, up to a point, but I think Jimmy is hardcore appreciating the 'two guys completely unabashedly whipping out the pink and flower crowns and wanting to embrace Cole Sprouse and admiring another man's pretty curly hair' aspects of this. They're normalizing a lot of things in this video for impressionable (or not) youth. I mean, just imagine (just for comparison's sake) Joe and Caspar doing this video. No insult to them (because honestly I don't know enough about them to properly insult them, but I bet I could if I cared enough to sit through enough of their videos), but the execution and result would obviously be very different. And no I'm not saying wearing pink and flowers makes anybody gay before you bother crawling out of the woodwork thanks. But just completely and unapologetically doing this video the way they did and having fun with it is pretty cool and imo Jimmy was simply recognizing that.
I was trying to include this in the above in some way but couldn't quite make it fit, but this video

is a good and maybe relevant watch and if there is anything to know about D&P's relationship that Jimmy may or may not know, I think his perspective could helpfully inform the way he views how D&P approach how they present themselves. The only difference between Jimmy & his boyfriend and D&P is that D&P are both on YT, so they can't quite take that full privacy route. But they still make the conscious effort to not show their boyfriends online wink wink. I don't know, I think it's an interesting video. It gives him a better perspective than some of the more pretentious UK people who get salty over D&P being so popular and (in their eyes) using their dynamic for views (while being pretty open with their own boring relationships). I don't think I have a point beyond 'interesting video yes good'
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Birdie
blobfish

That video was so much fun! You guys already mentioned all the best bits so I'll just say I loved it a lot and it's probably my favourite video of 2017 so far.

fancybum: I love your post, I agree with everything you said! I didn't think of it when I watched it but you're right, they were very comfortable with all the flowers and the pink and I don't think most other popular male youtubers would've been. I like this a lot because it's a subtle and fun way of combatting gender roles. There's a reason deppy are the only youtubers I still watch regularly and this is part of it.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

Phil just reblogged a funny gif set on tumblr- I can't link to it but it's true that 2017 is officially the year that Phil started loosening up and I love it
lurker
janice from the shop

Birdie wrote:fancybum: I love your post, I agree with everything you said! I didn't think of it when I watched it but you're right, they were very comfortable with all the flowers and the pink and I don't think most other popular male youtubers would've been. I like this a lot because it's a subtle and fun way of combatting gender roles. There's a reason deppy are the only youtubers I still watch regularly and this is part of it.
i agree with both of you and i just want to add, i love the punk edits video, but there's this little moment where dan says about the choker that it's a "girls' accessory" and while it's a small thing and doesn't really bother me, it's such a beautiful thing to see how in comparison in yesterday's video (which would have been so much more inviting to make comments about things being "girly" or whatever), the only instance deppy used any sort of gendered language was when they talked about how some men might want to wear more pastel but only dare to do it with their underwear and that was instantly combined with an encouraging message. i honestly love how the video seems as if the thought of commenting on any of the accessories they used didn't even cross their mind. they embraced all of it like a duck takes to water and it might be a small thing too but it genuinely made me happy

is 'like a duck takes to water' an actual english expression or did i just make it up i don't know
i can't think of ducks anymore without remembering how they reproduce

Edit:
Amiaw wrote:Phil just reblogged a funny gif set on tumblr- I can't link to it but it's true that 2017 is officially the year that Phil started loosening up and I love it
i thought i'd link to it, i assume you mean this one?
[tumblr] <div class="tumblr-post" data-href="https://embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/Sxg ... 7231004885" data-did="2feafe7b5083a9d4ebe205b9336241fe353b9568">[/tumblr]
thank's you were great
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I had a lot of feelings about yesterday's video and alittledizzy's ever-reliable timestamps covered most of them, so I'm just gonna bounce off of them.
alittledizzy wrote: :38 - What is the lean in thing Dan does? Is that for the purpose of editing, for face zooms? Or does he genuinely just routinely lean his upper body almost right in front of Phil's for no real reason?
I hate to start these posts off like a negative nancy, but I genuinely think this new lean-in thing he's been doing is ~for the gif~. Harmless fan service, if you will. Not that I don't think Dan leans real close to Phil on regular occasion.
3:41 - "Borrowed some sheets from a friend."
4:03 - Bedsheets have folds in them, as pointed out by fancybum. Suggests he might have bought them too, not actually borrowed them.
I know others have mentioned this also, but I think it's too innocuous a statement for it to be a lie. He does have a friend who is obsessed with pastel colors (Bryony), so it's not too far-fetched to say he likely got them for her. Whether or not she's used them is a whole other question. So basically... whynotboth.gif
5:18 - Dan wants to embrace Cole Sprouse, Phil delivers a hard no. Jealous Phil au, anyone? Anyone? No? Just me? Okay. Immediate jump cut after.

Def not just you. We have talked about this. 100% my favorite AU and immediately what came to mind, because the SPEED at which Phil said no was almost inspiring. Also adored this entire exchange. My heart melts every time Dan makes a casual male reference. Will that ever end? Who knows.
6:35 - "Oh, you can see me in the mirror." That laugh of Dan's. He's so damn cute in that sweater and those overalls. I want to aggressively pinch his cheeks and maybe punch him. I don't know, I react weirdly to that kind of cuteness.
+1 AF.

Also just the fact that Phil left this entire thing in the video speaks volumes for growth and really overwhelms me a bit. I don't really know what to say outside of how pleased I am with their newly-found comfort with each other on camera and comfort and trust in the audience???

Is it weird to say that I feel like, if this video was posted 2 years ago (say, following punk edits), the reaction would be significantly more intense? Which, I mean, we've all been saying there's a very slow, purposeful shift, but I just continue to be amazed by what we're getting and the way the Phandom's reacting. We're happy and peaceful and loving... and maybe I'm just on the right side of the Phandom and today's just making my heart swell. (Happy Valentine's Day, btw, you beautiful people.)

I'm in a glass case of emotion, clearly.
000dia000
emo goose

-I love how much Phil just strokes Dan's hair, like playing with the curl or when putting the wig on him, stroking his hair down into place.
-Dan "I would mention cotton candy, but you'd just start biting me"
-Dan says sorbet like "Soul-bae"
-He also said tattoos like "tutews" like in the punk video
-Dan-"I feel like I want to do soft things." Idk I just found this really sexual for some reason.
-Dan saying in a low voice, sincerely
"I want to compliment you, you have very good cutting out skills."
Phil, appreciatively, "Thank you!"
-I love that Dan said to Phil, "Idk, Man." when he was handing him his flower crown. Such BRO language, for something not very BRO.

For some reason Dan's was quite persona heavy in this (what else is new), Phil seems to be post-baking universe but I couldn't get over how much Dan was fake over reacting with long, drawn out, not alt all interested "wowwww" at everything Phil introduced, kind of took some of the fun out for me, particularly when second watching. Dan doesn't really seem enthusiastic about anything much anymore, or even if he is, he overreacts, I'm kind of nitpicking but it's just something I notice about his behaviour, he doesn't really seem genuine, but then again, I don't think I really know how Dan truly behaves

Conclusion:
Dan, wear the overalls again, they look fantastic. Philly, you get a pair too. I expect to see you both wearing them frequently. No excuses. Neither of you bleach your hair, you've seen what happened to Catrific.

there's ten years between these two photographs, while the lighting on the right is more flattering I'm concerned how Phil has aged backwards vampire

I kind of like the wig and the colour, but whenever Phil has a hair colour that isn't black, his face looks washed out. But I don't particular like black, so maybe he would suit a dark brown...? I support whatever he likes.
:cactus:
000dia000
emo goose

000dia000 wrote:-I love how much Phil just strokes Dan's hair, like playing with the curl or when putting the wig on him, stroking his hair down into place.
-Dan "I would mention cotton candy, but you'd just start biting me"
-Dan says sorbet like "Soul-bae"
-He also said tattoos like "tutews" like in the punk video
-Dan-"I feel like I want to do soft things." Idk I just found this really sexual for some reason.
-Dan saying in a low voice, sincerely
"I want to compliment you, you have very good cutting out skills."
Phil, appreciatively, "Thank you!"
-I love that Dan said to Phil, "Idk, Man." when he was handing him his flower crown. Such BRO language, for something not very BRO.

For some reason Dan's was quite persona heavy in this (what else is new), Phil seems to be post-baking universe but I couldn't get over how much Dan was fake over reacting with long, drawn out, not alt all interested "wowwww" at everything Phil introduced, kind of took some of the fun out for me, particularly when second watching. Dan doesn't really seem enthusiastic about anything much anymore, or even if he is, he overreacts, I'm kind of nitpicking but it's just something I notice about his behaviour, he doesn't really seem genuine, but then again, I don't think I really know how Dan truly behaves

Conclusion:
Dan, wear the overalls again, they look fantastic. Philly, you get a pair too. I expect to see you both wearing them frequently. No excuses. Neither of you bleach your hair, you've seen what happened to Catrific.

there's ten years between these two photographs, while the lighting on the right is more flattering I'm concerned how Phil has aged backwards vampire

I kind of like the wig and the colour, but whenever Phil has a hair colour that isn't black, his face looks washed out. But I don't particular like black, so maybe he would suit a dark brown...? I support whatever he likes.
EDIT: Also, it also just occurred to me, what they did not do what I expected them to do in this "challenge"....paint their nails? Isn't that usually a given in typical pastel edits? They went ALL OUT for everything, even the decor of the room, and yet they did not paint their nails? Are they trying to evade doing it or will that be another video?
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

000dia000 wrote:For some reason Dan's was quite persona heavy in this (what else is new), Phil seems to be post-baking universe but I couldn't get over how much Dan was fake over reacting with long, drawn out, not alt all interested "wowwww" at everything Phil introduced, kind of took some of the fun out for me, particularly when second watching. Dan doesn't really seem enthusiastic about anything much anymore, or even if he is, he overreacts, I'm kind of nitpicking but it's just something I notice about his behaviour, he doesn't really seem genuine, but then again, I don't think I really know how Dan truly behaves
The reactions actually came off to me as the opposite of Dan not being interested; it felt like he was wary of genuinely seeming too interested. His comments with the wigs, warning people not to get too attached with it, tells me that he overthinks expressing too much approval of anything because he knows if he does then for the next year all he'll get is daily comments asking him to do the thing again. Phandom kind of removes his ability to express a casual interest or approval of anything, especially when it comes to thinks he wears or does that relate to how he looks. He's perfected that exaggerated overacting to avoid realistic appreciation. (Like wide eyed blinking at the camera when complimenting Phil's eyes, or the slow creepy lean in when feeding Phil.)

Phil, as usual, seems just less concerned all around and has an easier time shutting stuff down and therefore isn't too bothered.
000dia000
emo goose

alittledizzy wrote:
000dia000 wrote:For some reason Dan's was quite persona heavy in this (what else is new), Phil seems to be post-baking universe but I couldn't get over how much Dan was fake over reacting with long, drawn out, not alt all interested "wowwww" at everything Phil introduced, kind of took some of the fun out for me, particularly when second watching. Dan doesn't really seem enthusiastic about anything much anymore, or even if he is, he overreacts, I'm kind of nitpicking but it's just something I notice about his behaviour, he doesn't really seem genuine, but then again, I don't think I really know how Dan truly behaves
The reactions actually came off to me as the opposite of Dan not being interested; it felt like he was wary of genuinely seeming too interested. His comments with the wigs, warning people not to get too attached with it, tells me that he overthinks expressing too much approval of anything because he knows if he does then for the next year all he'll get is daily comments asking him to do the thing again. Phandom kind of removes his ability to express a casual interest or approval of anything, especially when it comes to thinks he wears or does that relate to how he looks. He's perfected that exaggerated overacting to avoid realistic appreciation. (Like wide eyed blinking at the camera when complimenting Phil's eyes, or the slow creepy lean in when feeding Phil.)

Phil, as usual, seems just less concerned all around and has an easier time shutting stuff down and therefore isn't too bothered.
You know what? You hit the nail on the head of what made me uncomfortable about his behaviour, it was that he was restraining himself rather than actually feigning interest.

And I agree, the phandom can very quickly jump on the bandwagon of what Dan/Phil are interested in, eg. spamming comments under youtube videos of anything they've ever mentioned, like when Dan mentioned this exact problem and why he didn't like mentioning his interests because of this, and the phandom went and spited him and made satirical comments like "imagine dan playin dis to fil". Similarly if you search any washing machine tutorials on youtube, you get plenty of comments of "She spins fast", which is kind of hilarious. Also if you look up the clown dancing to beyonce viral video, people will say "Phil sent me here." In a way, anything they do, the phandom chases after. This can be a good thing and a bad thing, depending which way you look at it.

But it CAN be positive, like the recent random tweet Phil responded to in the Muse tag on Twitter just because it had an icon of him and Dan, and the person expressing how they got into Muse through them. This has been with many things deppy have gone/liked and have influenced the lot of us with their interests, I've personally gone and listened to a lot of music because of Dan and watched movies based off of their recommendations.

While Dan IS restraining himself, I hope to see him be more open, and we're finally seeing the small steps. Last year, Dan's curly hair was the brunt of a poor joke on his expense and now "his curls are here to stay" which is beautiful. And while this decision was made entirely himself, I like to think he took some inspiration from us too, that this isn't a one-way relationship.
SexyTrashCan
morning quiff

Can't get over the "biting me" thing. Apparently my 11pm brain did not process that
Thank you Phil.
:D
daphenaxa
blobfish

I feel completely disconnected with the raving reviews for Phil video. I thought it was terrible. Bland, boring, a whole of nothing. I also thought that Dan was annoying with his "quality threshold" talks.
What quality threshold honestly? All of his videos recently (or not so recently) have been dreadful. The piano teacher one was an anecdote with sketches, so exactly what i like on his channel, and he had also hyped it up on younow with even Phil saying it was gonna be a good one, but it was utterly bland and lame and boring. The anecdote was NOTHING. Ok your teacher was mean to you. Like every teacher ever in your life it seems. Like everyone ever who obviously hates you it seems. I was so disappointed.
I also think Phil's videos have been dreadful but what is new.
Even on the gaming channel, I don't enjoy them anymore. All their bants are OLD and worn out.

The fact that they are comfortable with themselves and with the fact they are boning is nice but it is not enough for me. The fluff and phan bits were always a nice addition for me but what was important is that i enjoyed them and their videos and that I had a good time watching them.
Now I am just either annoyed or wondering why in the hell i am watching that. I remember I was watching the google feud one and I felt that was probably what vacuum would be.

it's funny because there always have been these talks that they are letting go, they are becoming themselves more etc. but I just feel they have become lazy caricatures of themselves, completely polished and sucked out of all substance.
Them doing the same dirty jokes and lame innuendos over and over is not subversive or letting their personality show more, it is part of their polished fluffy, empty, feel good to the point of nausea image.

I haven't even watched Dan's 3 last live shows, which for me is a HUGE deal since I have religiously watched all of them since he began doing them.
It does make me sad I am feeling that way about them but for the moment I think i am done.
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
000dia000
emo goose

daphenaxa wrote:I feel completely disconnected with the raving reviews for Phil video. I thought it was terrible. Bland, boring, a whole of nothing. I also thought that Dan was annoying with his "quality threshold" talks.
What quality threshold honestly? All of his videos recently (or not so recently) have been dreadful. The piano teacher one was an anecdote with sketches, so exactly what i like on his channel, and he had also hyped it up on younow with even Phil saying it was gonna be a good one, but it was utterly bland and lame and boring. The anecdote was NOTHING. Ok your teacher was mean to you. Like every teacher ever in your life it seems. Like everyone ever who obviously hates you it seems. I was so disappointed.
Even on the gaming channel, I don't enjoy them anymore. All their bants are OLD and worn out.

The fact that they are comfortable with themselves and with the fact they are boning is nice but it is not enough for me. The fluff and phan bits were always a nice addition for me but what was important is that i enjoyed them and their videos and that I had a good time watching them.
Now I am just either annoyed or wondering why in the hell i am watching that. I remember I was watching the google feud one and I felt that was probably what vacuum would be.

it's funny because there always have been these talks that they are letting go, they are becoming themselves more etc. but I just feel they have become lazy caricatures of themselves, completely polished and sucked out of all substance.
Them doing the same dirty jokes and lame innuendos over and over is not subversive or letting their personality show more, it is part of their polished fluffy, empty, feel good to the point of nausea image.

I haven't even watched Dan's 3 last live shows, which for me is a HUGE deal since I have religiously watched all of them since he began doing them.
It does make me sad I am feeling that way about them but for the moment I think i am done.
You simply don't like them anymore, find a different hobby now. Come back in a few months, you may change your mind and like them again. You've simply disconnected with them.
Other people like them, and there's nothing wrong with that.
You don't like the content, there's nothing wrong with that either.
Never the less:
corn flakes
moon room

daphenaxa wrote:I feel completely disconnected with the raving reviews for Phil video. I thought it was terrible. Bland, boring, a whole of nothing. I also thought that Dan was annoying with his "quality threshold" talks.

I agree with you, frankly imo they seems even more fake than ever. From their clickbait title, to the lazy content in dapg, they seem to have lost their sparkle and only selling what their fans want while the content itself lost it. I'm no longer watching their ls or videos and still check here only to see how it's going.
I'm waiting till some things irl end and till dan makes his speech on march, I love more when they do things outside of yt and love to see how they grow professionaly, but if nothing changes as sad as it is, because I used to like to also check here, it means that whatever direction they are taking it's not the one for me so it would be better to part ways ,to maybe one day see what they became.
English is not my first language: half of the mistakes are typos ,half are me
uglyamerican
woodland creature

Wow, it's rare that I don't really like a D&P video, but this one was a bit meh for me, IDK - maybe I don't like pastels on them (and I hated the flower crowns - looked like something you would strap on a defenseless child.) Anyway, enough dark thoughts.

#WavyDan +1 - although he's probably going to have to get a haircut soon, or there will be chaos.

I liked Phil's original light bluish t-shirt.

The Cole Sprouse male attraction mention (Connor Franta has a pic of him in his Insta (or Tumblr) ) For the record, Cole is not bad looking...

That is all.

Happy V-Day everyone
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

i'm sorry you feel that way. i hope you become interested in them again as time goes on. it happens, i had a very high obsession with dan and phil in 2012 and in 2013 and then got disinterested in 2014, but only bc my obsession had died out, not bc i didn't like what they were doing anymore. but a few years later i came back and,, boy am i glad i did. i've made a lot of cool friends here i think in this close knit community of the phandom. it's nice.

point is, it happens to everyone. but i'm sorry you feel so negatively about them right now.
:transheart:
hopinglester
banned

I didn't say anything yesterday because everyone was being so positive about the video that I felt like I was the only one who did not enjoy it, and I wanted to think more about it, but yeah, generally I was disappointed. Honestly I was never really excited about the idea of them doing Pastel Edits IRL, and so at least I didn't go into it with big expectations, but I found it very bland and repetitive. I agree with what was said before about how their '''bants''' are somewhat predictable. I love some of their videos together as DILT or some gaming videos as Mario Kart and WWTBAM, but most of their recent content has been very disappointing for me: I had high expectations for Dan's piano sketch as I absolutely love all of his other story telling videos, but I felt like this one felt very pointless? We already knew 70% of the story, it it really isn't like the teacher was actually that terrible.

Generally, what I'm trying to say is that Dan and Phil's job is being entertainers, and I understand that if most people find there videos entertaining that's what matters really, but I really wish they brought something special to their videos, to make them more creative and different. I'd really like to see them doing something outside the box. Most of their videos recently have felt for me as a repetition of the same formula, bants, ... Sometimes I feel like that I'm invested in Dan and Phil only because of their chemistry and personalities and overall entertainment, as it's very hard of me to say nowadays: 'Oh I loved that video because it was creative and etc...'
In the end of the day, I'm very glad most people enjoyed the video and I hope I also enjoy most of their future ones! I'm curious for any funny information Dan might tell us today in the liveshow.
lerien
squish

I just wanted to react to this :
alittledizzy wrote:9:16 - Dan has another moment of glaring insecurity born self-awareness by saying, "I try to have some integrity." But Phil seems to try and head that off before it even gets off the ground by interrupting him to say, "It's okay, you're on my channel. There's no integrity here."
9:19 - Same thing happens again, Dan is self-deprecating and Phil interrupts with levity. D: "What do all the filmmakers think of this?" P: "This is art, Dan. This is a visual piece of art." As he's staring at Dan with that genuine open mouthed smile.
In my opinion, Dan was looking less insecure and self-conscious about his current "lack of integrity" in the video than about how desperate for "professional" or "artistic" validation his audience sees him and how contradictory he can look sometimes between what he says and what he does. Or am I reading too much into this ? :lol:
"I'm okay with things being awkward between us."
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

OT but not quite but this is great:

zvezdochka
dank meme

daphenaxa, thank you for you post! Although I don't agree with it in its entirety, I too think their convos are predictable, but that's what one gets being a fan for a while, isn't it?

One thing that annoyed me in Pastel Edits though was Dan muttering something about philosophers. All his knowledge about existentialism comes from reddit, it seems. Nothing bad with self education, but the way he blurts out the little knowledge he has makes me want to lightly smack him on the back of his head. His whining has nothing to do with philosophy. The worst part is, I don't know if he's aware of it.

It's a shame Dan is not considering going back to college any time soon. I know he talked about it way back in a liveshow, but it sounded like he'd rather do it after retirement. And thus my dream of Dan becoming a 4chan overlord dies. Because we know, every true 4chaner must have a PhD in philosophy
parallel
phabergé

JustMe wrote:
jesuisunèléve wrote:Does it look like, to anyone else, Phil is working out?
Yeah I thought his bicep has gotten marginally bigger as well :P Maybe he's keeping up with the jogging? Either way, he looked really fit in that t-shirt he was wearing.
you don't get biceps from jogging. hmm... gym rat phil?