Dan & Phil Part 1: The Mods are NOT EXEMPT FROM ANY RULES

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

oqua wrote:
Anonymousse wrote:What does belong under the "General Discussion" thread?
I deleted that thread, it was kind of useless. Haha.
Hey, I'm all for some random discussions that have nothing to do with Dan and Phil. :geek:
Yaas, Spoilers
We really need those [youtube][/youtube] elements working as well, then things will run a lot more smoothly.

off to zz for like 3 hours, what is my life even.
But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

Lobster
glabella
Pronouns: She/Her

Hello friends, I am here :D

I barely ever posted on GG (but i was there often, i promise), but maybe I'll post more now that we have a more functional website

I really liked the new gaming video. I was hesitant when I first saw it in my subscription feed, but it made me laugh.

Unpopular opinion, but I liked the Jack and Dean sketch. Its definitely not their best, but I enjoyed it. I didn't even know Phil was in it until Dean mentioned him at the end. I didn't recognise his voice at all, I had to rewind and watch the Jam bit again.
ayane
squish

What is this? Why?

(sorry, I'm testing the tweet embedding)
:D
daphenaxa
blobfish
Pronouns: she/her

I wonder what they thought of batman vs superman since everybody says its shit but Wirrow tweeted he liked it.
I hope Phil reviews it tomorrow. I wanna know his opinion. he is usually more critical than Dan for movies I feel.
also this video had me :mrgreen:

aww doesn't embed

Yes it does - take out the s after the http (admin)
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
bluebox-away
woodland creature

Not super on-topic but the mention of it in the new video reminded me: has anyone ever managed to track down the Weakest Link episode Phil was on? Would love to watch it but haven't had any luck looking for it myself.. :?
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

Anonymousse wrote:
oqua wrote:
Anonymousse wrote:What does belong under the "General Discussion" thread?
I deleted that thread, it was kind of useless. Haha.
Hey, I'm all for some random discussions that have nothing to do with Dan and Phil. :geek:
Yaas, Spoilers
We really need those [youtube][/youtube] elements working as well, then things will run a lot more smoothly.

off to zz for like 3 hours, what is my life even.
Good point, your post reminded me that we need an off-topic thread! haha

And missemma got YouTube to work, along with Twitter!!!!!!

And...here are some images of emoticons that I will be using for the time being, because I miss :rofl: way too much.

I found some images of emoticons similar to or the same as the old GG ones. We can use them in a pinch.
busy being happy~
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late

ohhh, we have a forum, hello everyone are we finally free from the evil claws of gg?
i am 364848 years late for signing up for it, i'm glad i was bored enough to read the comments on the gg blog post

i've just watched the new video and although i'm really fucking done with flash games this one was at least entertaining (i'm still pretending the chimpbot vid doesn't exist), also they were surprisingly good!, people usually fail a lot more, i would blame it on dan having already played it but it was phil that answered most things :o
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
majitzu
angel bean

I don't have many idea of how are you making everything working but thanks!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

trashqueen wrote:i've just watched the new video and although i'm really fucking done with flash games this one was at least entertaining (i'm still pretending the chimpbot vid doesn't exist), also they were surprisingly good!, people usually fail a lot more, i would blame it on dan having already played it but it was phil that answered most things :o
I realized watching this video that there is nothing I love more than Dan having to give Phil props for being clever and better at something than Dan himself is. Phil's mind apparently just operates on an outside-the-box wavelength by default, and I enjoy confirmation of that so much.
fakelights
living flop

This is really pointless and I'm just posting it for my own amusement because cute, but look at how huge Dan's hands are in this
I dedicate this to all Dan's hands lovers ♥
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

After getting a few of the embedding features to work (make sure you remove the s from after http when you do embed guys) and realising it is 03:30 - I haven't even watched the Dan and Phil gaming video yet - #wecodedforyouwecodedforyouwecodedforyou

;) ;)
Last edited by missemma on Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
sweetmm
angel bean

trashqueen wrote:ohhh, we have a forum, hello everyone are we finally free from the evil claws of gg?
i am 364848 years late for signing up for it, i'm glad i was bored enough to read the comments on the gg blog post

i've just watched the new video and although i'm really fucking done with flash games this one was at least entertaining (i'm still pretending the chimpbot vid doesn't exist), also they were surprisingly good!, people usually fail a lot more, i would blame it on dan having already played it but it was phil that answered most things :o
He truly is the King of thinking out of the box :ugeek: :D
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late

alittledizzy wrote:
trashqueen wrote:i've just watched the new video and although i'm really fucking done with flash games this one was at least entertaining (i'm still pretending the chimpbot vid doesn't exist), also they were surprisingly good!, people usually fail a lot more, i would blame it on dan having already played it but it was phil that answered most things :o
I realized watching this video that there is nothing I love more than Dan having to give Phil props for being clever and better at something than Dan himself is. Phil's mind apparently just operates on an outside-the-box wavelength by default, and I enjoy confirmation of that so much.
yessss Image

i've never thought i would say this (bc flash game and all that), but i would love to see them play the impossible quiz again just to see more of phil easily answering stuff most people struggle with and more dan praising him for it

off topic but i always thought that the 'how many holes in a polo' question was about how many holes has a polo shirt?
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
majitzu
angel bean

missemma wrote:After getting a few of the embedding features to work (make sure you remove the s from after http when you do embed guys) and realising it is 03:30 - I haven't even watched the Dan and Phil gaming video yet - #wecodedforyouwecodedforyouwecodedforyou

;) ;)

Hahhahaha thanks. And herenI am watching anime and playing videogames
daichii
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: she | her

Hey everyone!

So glad I was also bored enough to check the comments section at the GG post, I missed you :oops: Thanks for making this forum!

I hope we'll stay here even after GG is back. I didn't really give my opinion on all the drama bc I didn't feel like it would change anything, the mods there were quite bad with their "rules".

Now to be OT, Jack&Dean vid was quite bad. Just enjoyed how good Phil's voice over is but the whole thing was not really funny for a "comedy" channel.

Re:dapg I really enjoyed the vid! I watched so many Impossible Quiz vids ages ago and ngl I rolled my eyes when I saw the title but it was really good. I'm all up for them making a mini series out of it, it had really cute moments and loved Phil throughout the whole thing. Also the chocking/hand touching made my day xD
Also, seems they're starting to post their pre-recorded vids as Phil was sitting on the butt chair. Hope they have enough as the tour hasn't even started yet and they're already using them.

Now a bit of a rant, I am quite disappointed about the fact that Phil did not post anything on yt to celebrate his 10 years and most likely he won't post anything tomorrow either. Yeah, he acknowledged it and thanked everyone on twitter but I feel like he ought to do something at youtube, that's the platform where he has more followers and that made him who he is now. I do hope we might get at least one vid with something, but super low expectations now that the 26th has gone by. Comparing to what smosh did, it feels like what he has accomplished on yt is not as important for him anymore :/

Also, Dan did not tweet anything this time nor the last one about Phil's 10 years anniversary, I wonder why? #phandivorced?
idontreallyknow
spork

Just posting to say hi. (I posted a few times on gg but stalked it for ages) :D
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

I instinctively go to thank posts, like I move my cursor to what should be the right spot, but there's no thank button. :( Just know I'm so glad to see all of you here!
busy being happy~
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Okay so instead of going to bed like I had planned I watched the gaming video and LOVED it. I thought it was hella entertaining and laughed a lot, plus a baymax fist pump at the end, how has no one posted that gif yet (if I hadn't just shut down my photoshop then I would so be making that right now). I am totally rewatching it, very good video.
sweetmm
angel bean

missemma wrote:Okay so instead of going to bed like I had planned I watched the gaming video and LOVED it. I thought it was hella entertaining and laughed a lot, plus a baymax fist pump at the end, how has no one posted that gif yet (if I hadn't just shut down my photoshop then I would so be making that right now). I am totally rewatching it, very good video.
This?
canvasoflife
tol bean

Hello everyone! Love the idea of a separate forum. Thanks to all of you who are helping to make it happen behind the scenes. While I rarely post anything, I've read every D&P thread for over a year and I like reading your opinions and thoughts. On the topic of the Impossible Quiz video, I quite enjoyed it. Watching the two of them try to get all the way to end of the quiz would be highly entertaining.
"What makes a monster and what makes a man?"
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

sweetmm wrote: This?
yes, thanks <3

if you've got one of Dan telling Phil there is a "cunt/cock street" in London (there is neither btw)/Dans face when Phils says "Dan and Phil flashers" I'd be ever so grateful. There was also a sneeky wanking!dan in the video, I'll capture that tomorrow ;) so many good moments!
Last edited by missemma on Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

daichii wrote:I hope we'll stay here even after GG is back. I didn't really give my opinion on all the drama bc I didn't feel like it would change anything, the mods there were quite bad with their "rules".
Agreed. We plan to stay here. Image
daichii wrote:Now a bit of a rant, I am quite disappointed about the fact that Phil did not post anything on yt to celebrate his 10 years and most likely he won't post anything tomorrow either. Yeah, he acknowledged it and thanked everyone on twitter but I feel like he ought to do something at youtube, that's the platform where he has more followers and that made him who he is now. I do hope we might get at least one vid with something, but super low expectations now that the 26th has gone by. Comparing to what smosh did, it feels like what he has accomplished on yt is not as important for him anymore :/

Also, Dan did not tweet anything this time nor the last one about Phil's 10 years anniversary, I wonder why? #phandivorced?
Isn't Phil's anniversary not till tomorrow? The video is called "27 March 2016," so I bet we'll get something tomorrow. At least a tweet from one or both of them.
busy being happy~
daichii
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: she | her

oqua wrote:
daichii wrote:I hope we'll stay here even after GG is back. I didn't really give my opinion on all the drama bc I didn't feel like it would change anything, the mods there were quite bad with their "rules".
Agreed. We plan to stay here. Image
daichii wrote:Now a bit of a rant, I am quite disappointed about the fact that Phil did not post anything on yt to celebrate his 10 years and most likely he won't post anything tomorrow either. Yeah, he acknowledged it and thanked everyone on twitter but I feel like he ought to do something at youtube, that's the platform where he has more followers and that made him who he is now. I do hope we might get at least one vid with something, but super low expectations now that the 26th has gone by. Comparing to what smosh did, it feels like what he has accomplished on yt is not as important for him anymore :/

Isn't Phil's anniversary not till tomorrow? The video is called "27 March 2016," so I bet we'll get something tomorrow. At least a tweet from one or both of them.
The vid was uploaded on 3/26, but yeah I'm lowkey expecting something tomorrow knowing them we might not even get a ls
shezza
crusty sponge

missemma

(personally, i thought what he said was cunt, btw.
and kinda ot there is gropecunt lane, and cock lane in london, if anybody's interested)
pixlexia
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Honestly I was thinking, "I only made a few recent posts on GG, there's not much purpose in me making a new account just to never post again" but then I found myself constantly refreshing the page on this new site to continue to latch onto other people's opinions. You guys are addicting, I swear.

I'm too in the boat of "I saw the thumbnail and rolled my eyes and then watched it and fell in love." :lol:

I'm beginning to wonder what parts are fanservice and what's just them being comfortable interacting on camera. If it's fanservice, it makes me a bit sad, just because I want everything to be genuine, which is why these days anytime there's an innuendo or maybe they grab hands I'm thinking "is this natural or are you playing this up on purpose?" Hm. :?
(insert a funny quote from the forum here)