Dan & Phil Part 1: The Mods are NOT EXEMPT FROM ANY RULES

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

Welcome. :D
busy being happy~
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus

yay!

so can we talk about the fanart Dan liked on tumblr, after these tweets?!

caption: "Danny, be good and open wide for Dr. Philip.

artist: Maddox Rider
art in avatar by lily
human
dan hand trash

Can we also then talk about the fact that Dan liked this art on Twitter?

Credit: Shitty Watercolour

I guess if you squint you could see it as Dan on Phil's lap lol. It was still pretty amusing to see that he liked it.
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus

lich-erally.

Dan in lingerie, draped over Phil; Dan in a scenario with Phil he has just described as sadomasochistic (in the masochistic role).

...and here we were complaining the 2016 so far was dull and neither were pushing the boundaries. :o
art in avatar by lily
ayane
squish

Dan is getting bold. Yay!

Though to be fair to the "boldness" situation, they are only in his likes. When will he retweets similar phanart? :D

(long time lurker, first time poster. yo)
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

long time wanker, first time poster. ahem.

yay wanking dan has returned.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus

ikr, ayane? the likes seem to be where both of them get wild. Phi's likes on his tumblr are pretty interesting, every few months you'll find a romantic phanart.

'long time wanker' should be the name of a high post count level you can reach.
art in avatar by lily
ayane
squish

zeemeermin wrote:'long time wanker' should be the name of a high post count level you can reach.
I wholeheartedly agree
Delta503
tol bean

oqua wrote:Welcome. :D
*happy dance*
ayane wrote:Dan is getting bold. Yay!

Though to be fair to the "boldness" situation, they are only in his likes. When will he retweets similar phanart? :D

(long time lurker, first time poster. yo)
Yeah, I wonder how much exposure his likes get. It must be kinda weird to be paranoid about everything you like, since it's normally such a throwaway gesture I guess. I like that he shows appreciation for the art his fans and other online creators generate for him - reminds me of the Hillywood video, and his pretty genuine praise for it in his subsequent liveshow. Idk, it's nice.

So, thoughts on the new Jack and Dean sketch as Phil's much-lauded voice acting career continues (skip to 2:40 if you just want to hear phil's three lines). I'm personally not entirely into J&D's comedy shtick: the huh-duh i'm the dumb one you're the cynical one is a little... old. Phil's gravelly jam voice does sound pretty menacing though ;)

Oop, and a new DAPG video. Beating the impossible quiz - they really are going for the immensely popular trends on that channel atm. I guess Undertale evens it out though...
ayane wrote:
zeemeermin wrote:'long time wanker' should be the name of a high post count level you can reach.
I wholeheartedly agree
+1 to this :D

(soz i can't figure out how to embed yt videos, new poster and all :P )
Dan Howell wrote:Remember kids, this is just me talking shit.
Lari
phillion/danosaur <//3

Hello! first time poster etc. but i've been reading here for ages *insert question about a topic that has been discussed to death*
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

(gif credit marvelester on tumblr)

In which Dan represents the phandom and Phil represents them, every time they upload a gaming video that's just another flash game.
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

I can't figure out how to embed video either which is lame. -___- I have to say, the code here in general is kind of lame...I can't get spoilers to work either. And I desperately miss the :rofl: face. Sigh.

Anyway. New gaming video. I haven't watched it.

This is probably the stupidest post I've ever made, lol.

The 10th anniversary of Phil's first video (if you count his black and white video blog as his first video) is tomorrow. So here's to another ten years! And here's to the future of this forum.
busy being happy~
human
dan hand trash

Delta503 wrote:So, thoughts on the new Jack and Dean sketch as Phil's much-lauded voice acting career continues (skip to 2:40 if you just want to hear phil's three lines). I'm personally not entirely into J&D's comedy shtick: the huh-duh i'm the dumb one you're the cynical one is a little... old. Phil's gravelly jam voice does sound pretty menacing though ;)
Their worst yet. It was literally so unfunny it was funny. Their humour is so dire.

Would watch the Impossible Quiz video again just to see Phil ask Dan not to bang him lol.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

human wrote:
Delta503 wrote:So, thoughts on the new Jack and Dean sketch as Phil's much-lauded voice acting career continues (skip to 2:40 if you just want to hear phil's three lines). I'm personally not entirely into J&D's comedy shtick: the huh-duh i'm the dumb one you're the cynical one is a little... old. Phil's gravelly jam voice does sound pretty menacing though ;)
Their worst yet. It was literally so unfunny it was funny. Their humour is so dire.

Would watch the Impossible Quiz video again just to see Phil ask Dan not to bang him lol.
Watching that Jack and Dean sketch made me intensely grateful that while Dan and Phil might not be at a creative peak, at least they still put out content where they enjoy each other. I'd rather have a crappy flash game with genuine laughter than a scripted, nicely filmed sketch that has zero energy or spark to it.
Winterbury
squish
Pronouns: she/her • they/them

Hi guys!! Big fan. Very excited to start posting on this glorious board.

Tbqh, I had expected the new gaming video a lot worse than it was, with the Impossible Quiz being a flash game and such - but I was positively surprised. Deppy managed to overshadow the, well, simple (yet creative, ngl) gameplay with their bantz. Also, they both looked very cute.

And yet I can't help but complain that instead of simply sitting down for an hour and filming a single, damn episode of Undertale or any other actual game (no, Sims 4 doesn't count), they try to shut us up with a flash game video that's been filmed more than a month ago. Yess, you two a veryy busy people but if I, a high school student, can somehow fit 10h of video games into my weekly routine (lol), you could at least try to achieve the same on a monthly basis. >:(
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

I'm all up for a new gaming video but where is my baking video at guys? Come on, it's Easter!
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert

I wrote this post like a thousand years ago but never posted it because it seemed too off-topic. Well, I'll post it here:
oqua from the past wrote:This is way off-topic, but I finally watched Undertale. Loved the bants, cool story Phil, etc. etc. 8-)

Also...

8:24
Phil: “I hate that sqeaky-clean feeling, you know when you get a certain kind of soap? If you use Dove, it’s like ooh, this is smooth.

25:43
"When a monster dies, its soul disappears, and an incredible power would be needed to take the soul of a living monster."
Dan: "A Dyson vacuum."

SPONSORED BY DOVE AND DYSON AMIRITE?! :lol:
If anyone is new, welcome. :)
busy being happy~
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

First of all, I love you all (WE ARE MISSING NECESSARY EMOTES TO EXPRESS MY LOVE FOR Y'ALL).

Secondly I love the fact that I was the first one who cave in to my need to comment about my D&P peeps.

Thirdly, are we ditching GG? (at least the important section)

Fourthly Captha and the likes are being hilarious with me today.

...Fifthtly? The Gaming video, where do I START EVEN?

EDIT: My new avatar is a masterpiece.
Last edited by Anonymousse on Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

shezza
crusty sponge

First of all, a big thank you to whoever made this super snazzy board (liking the comic sans).
2nd, sorry in advance if i do everything wrong, i've no idea how to use this properly and

3rd: the gaming video. what a blessing.
The bantz™ were off the roof, i thoroughly enjoyed myself throughout, ngl. Tumblr is freaking out about it as well, which is amusing.
Idk, tbh I just wanted to test this new thing out- and ask the same question Anonymousse did, is gg over for good now?
bluebox-away
woodland creature

Thanks for making a new board oqua! I got so much work done today with no GG to procrastinate on.. :roll:
Loved the new gaming video, the same game was on a Fine Bros video recently so I played it the other day and it's ridiculously stressful.
Tbh I wish they'd done more of it so we could've got more bands. :D
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
majitzu
angel bean

Wow i can change the colour easily.

I like the gaming video, i really enjoy it, I just give up and I'm taking everything they trow me...

And the video was fun. I'm not good at thinking outside the box so I was impressed at Phil. And they were cute moments.
Last edited by majitzu on Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
backin09
living flop

enjoyed the gaming video a lot, tho it was a bit persona heavy at times.

today was the day i realised that gg is my source of entertainment. i've been refreshing the page all day and :/. glad this website exists! :)
without the internet, we never would have met
daphenaxa
blobfish

hellooooo guys! so happy about this board!

Really liked the new gaming video. It was very entertaining and quite funny. They were so into it too, which was very nice! I really liked it and it made this terrible saturday a lot better.

For the jack and Dean video, what can I say? Thought it was terrible. Can't stand them, dislike all their videos. Phil's voice for half a second was quite cool in the ominous way. Happy birthday to Phil's 1st video blog. Even if we know it is not his 1st video, sneaky bastard.

<3 to all
If you’re attracted to somebody, you’ll want them to sniff you eventually - Dan
*Phil is turned on by Dan's brilliance* *they kiss* *they have sex in the microwave* - Oqua (actually Phil)
awkwardly
living flop

I really really enjoyed the flash game vid. idk I just did maybe cause of bad personal times I just enjoy these kind of fun vids And I do hope they are filming more of undertale before they go on tour but still I enjoyed this one a lot :)

(also thank you for creating this place :) )
missemma wrote:I'm all up for a new gaming video but where is my baking video at guys? Come on, it's Easter!
ah yes, that would be amazing if we could get a baking vid - I would love to have one tomorrow on Phil's channel. One can hope... :)
Last edited by awkwardly on Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~but the golden age is over
majitzu
angel bean

backin2009 wrote:enjoyed the gaming video a lot, tho it was a bit persona heavy at times.

today was the day i realised that gg is my source of entertainment. i've been refreshing the page all day and :/. glad this website exists! :)
hahhahaha i have a lot of hobbies but I always refresh gg between them so I was like that too :D

Also I like to be able to "gossip" without worry for how the web is going to behave but are we going to use this forum only now and wait for gg or what? Because we have everything there, 54 main threads, + phanfic + faqs + off topic + etc

So what are we gonna do?