Dan & Phil Part 40: We like the cock

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

Laney wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:
stayhydrated wrote:Also Dan's reply on his Facebook comment about them putting up with each other: "we are honestly each other's punishment" kinky
That's my favorite thing about today so far. If anyone missed it:
amazing!
In the Dan and Phil newsletter that showed up in my email, it was signed "Phil and Dan". I don't know why that made me laugh.
SquishPhan
capita£ester
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy wrote:
stayhydrated wrote:Also Dan's reply on his Facebook comment about them putting up with each other: "we are honestly each other's punishment" kinky
I never knew I could find someone saying that cute, yet here we are.
jesuisunèléve wrote:In the Dan and Phil newsletter that showed up in my email, it was signed "Phil and Dan". I don't know why that made me laugh.
I'm thinking Phil wrote that.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

alittledizzy wrote:
They're so damn married. Put a ring on it already, boys!!
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Damn these boys have suckered me in, I wasn't going to buy those at first cos I found their lack of nose or mouth creepy, but they've grown on me. Phil definitely wrote that newsletter, hence taking first-name credit .

I love that Facebook post and the tweet topping it off ;)
misakichan274
delia smith
Pronouns: she/they

lurker wrote:
It makes me go the more I see it.

Also, its definitely my brain going crazy but it kinda looks like Phil has 3 hands
000dia000
emo goose

misakichan274 wrote:
lurker wrote:
It makes me go the more I see it.

Also, its definitely my brain going crazy but it kinda looks like Phil has 3 hands
:wtf: I can't unsee that
I guess Phil's fanfiction is actually coming to life
:cactus:
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

three hands and I am totally jealous of his eyebrow arch. If I could get my eyebrows to arch like that I would rule the world.
cherrybomb3
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: he/him

jesuisunèléve wrote:three hands and I am totally jealous of his eyebrow arch. If I could get my eyebrows to arch like that I would rule the world.

phil has instead used his eyebrow arching power to reign as queen of dans vagina

not even sorry :gg:
SexyTrashCan
morning quiff

cherrybomb3 wrote:
jesuisunèléve wrote:three hands and I am totally jealous of his eyebrow arch. If I could get my eyebrows to arch like that I would rule the world.

phil has instead used his eyebrow arching power to reign as queen of dans vagina

not even sorry :gg:
Good lord. I guess we should be thankful he is using his power for good deeds
:D
helvetica
sofa crease

lurker wrote:
dan's CHIN! and his wrinklyeyes are so precious!! this is a completely pointless post, but that angle makes me feel like I'm actually close to hugging them. Its the closest I'll ever get in my lifetime anyway.
anathema
morning quiff

cherrybomb3 wrote: i dont think anyone needs to worry about dan transforming into a hardcore edgelord youtuber like filthyfrank or idubbbz. his political stance is definitely left of centre, and has been since 2009 at least. also, i find it very hard to believe that someone who has built his career around a fairly inoffensive, child-friendly brand of 'dan and phil' will ever lurch to the right and start producing shitty shock value videos to appeal to a demographic that is either unaware of his existence or considers him part of the milquetoast youtube establishment
Okay I'm sorry but Dan's content is not child-friendly and never has been? Between the swearing and the references to sex (and I know he's stopped doing it now but let's not forget the sexy end screen dance) it's really not that appropriate for children. It's even a push to say DAPG is kid friendly because Dan swears in a lot of videos.
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
cherrybomb3
cheeky #spon

anathema wrote:
cherrybomb3 wrote: i dont think anyone needs to worry about dan transforming into a hardcore edgelord youtuber like filthyfrank or idubbbz. his political stance is definitely left of centre, and has been since 2009 at least. also, i find it very hard to believe that someone who has built his career around a fairly inoffensive, child-friendly brand of 'dan and phil' will ever lurch to the right and start producing shitty shock value videos to appeal to a demographic that is either unaware of his existence or considers him part of the milquetoast youtube establishment
Okay I'm sorry but Dan's content is not child-friendly and never has been? Between the swearing and the references to sex (and I know he's stopped doing it now but let's not forget the sexy end screen dance) it's really not that appropriate for children. It's even a push to say DAPG is kid friendly because Dan swears in a lot of videos.

yeah child-friendly was the wrong phrase, i meant primarily tailored to a young audience (not necessarily children, more like young adults - although phil is definitely child-friendly in the appropriate for children sense). that being said, whilst i agree with you about child-friendliness, i still think that dans content is pretty inoffensive, especially when compared to the aforementioned edgelord youtuber kings.

edits after closer examination of the old post that i had forgotten about, i meant the 'dan and phil' brand itself, which doesnt really include as much swearing and sexual references as dinof or to a lesser extent dapg videos (see; tatinof, tabinof, dapgo, radio shows)

i love that gif btw
dontpanic
#relatable

this is a completely pointless post but I just thought it was funny...only 40 out of danisnotonfire's 147 videos show up on youtube's restricted mode. I mean, it's not surprising but I still had a laugh.

I know someone mentioned it, but does anyone know why exactly phil's gym video is restricted? it can't be because of the vomit mention, can it?
onetruetrash
blobfish

anathema wrote:

Can I just say how much that gif made me laugh?
Birdie
blobfish
Pronouns: they/them

dontpanic wrote:I know someone mentioned it, but does anyone know why exactly phil's gym video is restricted? it can't be because of the vomit mention, can it?
I think apart from lgbtq content it's really random. Dodie said that her videos aren't restricted even though she swears in them but then some of Phil's are and he really doesn't do anything unsuitable for children. This whole thing is a mess, especially the restriction of lgbtq content of course.
anathema
morning quiff

cherrybomb3 wrote:
anathema wrote:

yeah child-friendly was the wrong phrase, i meant primarily tailored to a young audience (not necessarily children, more like young adults - although phil is definitely child-friendly in the appropriate for children sense). that being said, whilst i agree with you about child-friendliness, i still think that dans content is pretty inoffensive, especially when compared to the aforementioned edgelord youtuber kings.

edits after closer examination of the old post that i had forgotten about, i meant the 'dan and phil' brand itself, which doesnt really include as much swearing and sexual references as dinof or to a lesser extent dapg videos (see; tatinof, tabinof, dapgo, radio shows)

i love that gif btw
Ah okay, thanks for clarifying!
"The saltiness reminds me of my tears."
malday
emo goose

I just had a look at the horse prince #3 video's views, and they're pretty bad comparatively and considering it's been up for 2 days. I wonder if them posting videos on their main channel took away from the views on the gaming channel, or are people really just over the horse prince.
I was expecting it to not be popular but not flop this badly.
onetruetrash
blobfish

malday wrote:I just had a look at the horse prince #3 video's views, and they're pretty bad comparatively and considering it's been up for 2 days. I wonder if them posting videos on their main channel took away from the views on the gaming channel, or are people really just over the horse prince.

Didn't their Happy Wheels video do even worse? That could just be because the game's pretty irrelevant now (which was kind of why they made it). People probably just got over the initial shock of MHP. I think they may just do a super long final episode of it since there's not much point in continuing a series not many people care about.
dannonfill
spork

onetruetrash wrote:
malday wrote:I just had a look at the horse prince #3 video's views, and they're pretty bad comparatively and considering it's been up for 2 days. I wonder if them posting videos on their main channel took away from the views on the gaming channel, or are people really just over the horse prince.

Didn't their Happy Wheels video do even worse? That could just be because the game's pretty irrelevant now (which was kind of why they made it). People probably just got over the initial shock of MHP. I think they may just do a super long final episode of it since there's not much point in continuing a series not many people care about.
Happy Wheels is currently sitting at 1.1mil views. But otherwise agreed. I'm totally on board for a 50 minute Horse Prince vid to just get it out of everyone's system, like a damn juice cleanse.
... let's talk about house plants.
houseplant
squish

dannonfill wrote:
onetruetrash wrote:

Happy Wheels is currently sitting at 1.1mil views. But otherwise agreed. I'm totally on board for a 50 minute Horse Prince vid to just get it out of everyone's system, like a damn juice cleanse.
As much as I love MHP, I definitely would prefer an hour long video with all the episodes instead of doing a series. I think the weirdness factor would be magnified that way too, along with whatever innuendos deppy would grace us with.
secretagentphan
procrastinator

Sorry im late but I need to talk about Dan tweeting theneedledrop and him dismissing his "tween girl audience" as having basic music taste? Because I'm pretty pissed about that. I watch him for his reviews to get another opinion even though he annoys me but this was too much. I am no longer a tween girl but I was a tween before and to this day I still get people not taking my musical opinions seriously because I'm a dumb girl or whatever. I could burry Dan with music history knowledge and I know it's not Dans fault this happened but ugh still I'm sick of these pretentious white boys not staying in their lane!!! HE GAVE MBDTF A SIX DAMN IT (Sorry rant over)
cherrybomb3
cheeky #spon

secretagentphan wrote: HE GAVE MBDTF A SIX DAMN IT

to anyone asking why anthony fantano is problematic ^^
secretagentphan
procrastinator

cherrybomb3 wrote:
secretagentphan wrote: HE GAVE MBDTF A SIX DAMN IT

to anyone asking why anthony fantano is problematic ^^

but seriously I don't care if you don't like Kanye as a person or whatever, but that album is a masterpiece.
(For some reason this gif seemed really appropriate)
Birdie
blobfish

secretagentphan wrote:Sorry im late but I need to talk about Dan tweeting theneedledrop and him dismissing his "tween girl audience" as having basic music taste? Because I'm pretty pissed about that. I watch him for his reviews to get another opinion even though he annoys me but this was too much. I am no longer a tween girl but I was a tween before and to this day I still get people not taking my musical opinions seriously because I'm a dumb girl or whatever. I could burry Dan with music history knowledge and I know it's not Dans fault this happened but ugh still I'm sick of these pretentious white boys not staying in their lane!!! HE GAVE MBDTF A SIX DAMN IT (Sorry rant over)
Yes, this is basically what I think about this too. But that melon slicing gif was an A+ comeback so I don't think Dan agreed with him. :D

"Dan and edgy white Youtubers" discussion: Dan has been tweeting theneedledrop before a few times thanking him for his great videos on music. I'm pretty sure he wasn't reaching out to the edgy white Youtubers in general, I think he just likes that guy's music reviews and wanted to get in touch with him since he also likes to ramble about music. Seems to have backfired though.
secretagentphan
procrastinator

Birdie wrote:
secretagentphan wrote:Sorry im late but I need to talk about Dan tweeting theneedledrop and him dismissing his "tween girl audience" as having basic music taste? Because I'm pretty pissed about that. I watch him for his reviews to get another opinion even though he annoys me but this was too much. I am no longer a tween girl but I was a tween before and to this day I still get people not taking my musical opinions seriously because I'm a dumb girl or whatever. I could burry Dan with music history knowledge and I know it's not Dans fault this happened but ugh still I'm sick of these pretentious white boys not staying in their lane!!! HE GAVE MBDTF A SIX DAMN IT (Sorry rant over)
Yes, this is basically what I think about this too. But that melon slicing gif was an A+ comeback so I don't think Dan agreed with him. :D

"Dan and edgy white Youtubers" discussion: Dan has been tweeting theneedledrop before a few times thanking him for his great videos on music. I'm pretty sure he wasn't reaching out to the edgy white Youtubers in general, I think he just likes that guy's music reviews and wanted to get in touch with him since he also likes to ramble about music. Seems to have backfired though.
Yes and I'm not mad at Dan for reaching out to theneedledrop because he's sort of a necessary evil because he's the only one on YouTube who gives thorough reviews. I was also very proud of the subtly of Dan's melon gif. Even though Dan annoys me with his music talk at times, I truly think he understands the problem with putting down young girls or girls in general's music taste. He does kinda talk down to his audience music wise but I would probably do the same if my feed was filled with twenty one pilots spam..