Dan & Phil Part 41: what in domestication

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
Ilovethemohyesido
living flop

momoroki wrote:
Philippa 2.0 will be the April Fools video this year, and he's done this to foreshadow her return

Would they do another DanandPhilCrafts? IIRC they almost didn't do it, I recall Dan saying they were super busy and Phil came up with the glitter idea at the last minute. Would they try anothrr craft or would they go another route?
momoroki
glabella
Pronouns: she/her

Skylar wrote:i understand. i genuinely feel bad about what i said and how i worded it. i will try my best to think about what i type before i post it and think more carefully. i sincerely apologize. this bad feeling now has been sitting in my stomach all day after i saw your comment because i truly feel bad... i'm really sorry. honestly. i truly apologize. i hope we can move past this.. i will try my best to word my posts better in the future, and think about what i'm typing before i post it.
Yo - that's fine. Again, you meant well, and I'm sure that it's not that you didn't care - bottom line is we all make mistakes all that's important is we learn from them. I apologise for dragging this on for so long, it just kind of hit a raw nerve for me haha. But, it's all good now
Ilovethemohyesido wrote:Would they do another DanandPhilCrafts? IIRC they almost didn't do it, I recall Dan saying they were super busy and Phil came up with the glitter idea at the last minute. Would they try anothrr craft or would they go another route?
On a lighter note, I think that April Fool's has kinda become a tradition now, but also as someone else pointed out the "novelty" of the crafts channel has worn off, so I'm sure they're going to go another route this year
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: Phan Trash

DanandPhilBAKES where they burn down their whole kitchen? ;)
Okay, just joking. It probably won't be DanandPhilCRAFTS vid... Or maybe it's the new project they're working on?
bee
phabergé

DanandPhilCRAFTS where they do a RuPaul and make their own clothes and stuff

It probably won't be much of a surprise if they did another CRAFTS, just like it was last year, but I still ended up REALLY liking that video as well. The weird editing and humour is totally my thing
000dia000
emo goose

The novelty of DanandPhilCRAFTS has worn off? They've only some two videos, it's not exactly a dead series. While the second video didn't have the same impact as the first, I found the quality to be much better the second time round. And seeing as we've been getting very predictable kind of videos lately, it's been a little monotonous, I'll welcome anything slightly different.
:cactus:
mio
#relatable

000dia000 wrote:The novelty of DanandPhilCRAFTS has worn off? They've only some two videos, it's not exactly a dead series. While the second video didn't have the same impact as the first, I found the quality to be much better the second time round. And seeing as we've been getting very predictable kind of videos lately, it's been a little monotonous, I'll welcome anything slightly different.
I just rewatched the crafts videos thanks to this discussion and how could I ever have forgotten how hilarious they are? especially the glitter faces one. This kind of humor works so well for them, I feel like especially Phil is amazing at it (throwback to his old "weird" videos?)
Now I wish for their big project to be some kind of ironic documentary thing in this style lol...
~ IT'S A HORSE SUSAN ~
teamug
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Rewatching Dumb ways to die, and within the first min they say "it's pretty old".... um. no. I have a super nintendo from 1994 that I set up every few years all so I can continue my epic long ongoing super mario world game. It's been 20+ yrs, so that is a pretty old game. This is also why I don't mind how long Undertale took them. Speaking of, now I want to get it out of storage and play. If I remember I'm somewhere in the valley of bowser, so not far off from the end (game-wise)(actually playing it'll take another decade).
gnostic
stress mushroom

bee wrote:DanandPhilCRAFTS where they do a RuPaul and make their own clothes and stuff

It probably won't be much of a surprise if they did another CRAFTS, just like it was last year, but I still ended up REALLY liking that video as well. The weird editing and humour is totally my thing
> do a RuPaul

> make their own clothes

Pick one.
Just here for the marketing skills
fancybum
senpai

Ummmmm I don't know if it would be DAPC appropriate, but to bring back a controversial topic: nail painting!?! People getting unnecessarily salty over the idea brings me joy, idk why, but maybe everybody wins if they bring their weird craft vibe to an attempt at arty nail painting. So while it would be trolling, we still get to experience it. Although on the craft channel it would probably end up all over someone's face. Which I fully endorse tbh.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
karma_yeah
philussy

fancybum wrote:Ummmmm I don't know if it would be DAPC appropriate, but to bring back a controversial topic: nail painting!?! People getting unnecessarily salty over the idea brings me joy, idk why, but maybe everybody wins if they bring their weird craft vibe to an attempt at arty nail painting. So while it would be trolling, we still get to experience it. Although on the craft channel it would probably end up all over someone's face. Which I fully endorse tbh.
I was just sitting here wondering if I was on team D&PBakes or D&PCrafts, but you have an interesting concept there . . . :thumb:
What goes around, comes around Image
malday
emo goose

fancybum wrote:Ummmmm I don't know if it would be DAPC appropriate, but to bring back a controversial topic: nail painting!?! People getting unnecessarily salty over the idea brings me joy, idk why, but maybe everybody wins if they bring their weird craft vibe to an attempt at arty nail painting. So while it would be trolling, we still get to experience it. Although on the craft channel it would probably end up all over someone's face. Which I fully endorse tbh.
i want this to happen.

Also, I think Phil mentioned slime videos at one point in one of his ls.
Making some slime would fit in with the crafts theme.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

With the slime theme, I guess it's not strictly the same thing, but I'd love it if they brought back Snokoplasm.
bee
phabergé

gnostic wrote:
bee wrote:DanandPhilCRAFTS where they do a RuPaul and make their own clothes and stuff

> do a RuPaul

> make their own clothes

Pick one.
what do you mean?
fancybum
senpai

bee wrote:
gnostic wrote:

> do a RuPaul

> make their own clothes

Pick one.
what do you mean?
(I don't know anything about RPDR but I think it's just a little dig about RuPaul/the show, as in they don't actually make their own clothes on it? (Do they? idk). Just #bants I think)

Slime seems like a good possibility too, I forgot Phil mentioned that.. The novelty of DAPC is definitely gone since they didn't just leave it as one vid, but I really like the weird slightly sinister humour of it, so I'm all for continuing the tradition. Then again they could always just do something weird on the gaming channel too. So many options.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
swofro
angel bean

Idk it is suitable for april fool or not but I still want them to upload the cake scene
Also seconding this idea
Love is forever
houseplant
squish

let's see if i did this correctly...
this just gives me vampire vibes tbh...oh phil, you adorable bean (...is that him or???? *squints*)

i swear half the fun of going on his twitter is seeing the ZOMG HE LOVES YOU HE DID THAT WAHT reactions to his replies
thephandommenace
procrastinator
Pronouns: they/them

[offtopic]
bee wrote:
gnostic wrote:

> do a RuPaul

> make their own clothes

Pick one.
what do you mean?
RuPaul doesn't make his own clothes; all his clothes are custom-made couture. Just a cheeky bit of shade. Speaking of, come through Season 9~[/offtopic]

I want more of the kind of Crafts humour but will they still do crafts, or will they April Fool us with something even bigger? It's no longer an April Fool's if we know what they're gonna 'fool' us with, which is why I want them to really surprise us and go way outside the box, but I'm probably asking too much. Recreate the vid-that-must-not-be-named, I double dare you motherfuckers.
onetruetrash
blobfish

I want more of the kind of Crafts humour but will they still do crafts, or will they April Fool us with something even bigger? It's no longer an April Fool's if we know what they're gonna 'fool' us with, which is why I want them to really surprise us and go way outside the box, but I'm probably asking too much. Recreate the vid-that-must-not-be-named, I double dare you motherfuckers.
I doubt they'd ever do that last suggestion in a million years, but wouldn't that be crazy?
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

i'd kill for either a nail painting DAPC thing or a rupaul type thing. if they did either of those things i'd die of happiness.
:transheart:
SexyTrashCan
morning quiff

houseplant wrote:let's see if i did this correctly...
this just gives me vampire vibes tbh...oh phil, you adorable bean (...is that him or???? *squints*)

i swear half the fun of going on his twitter is seeing the ZOMG HE LOVES YOU HE DID THAT WAHT reactions to his replies
I find all the 50 long chain of replies consisting of people's name in all caps very amusing
:D
realeyesrealize
living flop

EDIT:
Last edited by realeyesrealize on Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lishachi
eclipse shirt

realeyesrealize wrote:
i am currently in bed very sick but this has totally made me feel happy. he made a game, thats pretty cool :thumb:

i will now leave and continue to cough my lungs out.
:biflag: :blackheart:
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

realeyesrealize wrote:
This should be so much fun! And it's promised to be a long one too :clapping:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
onetruetrash
blobfish

Dammit, I'm going out today and I won't be able to watch until I get home. I'm very excited the see what game 14-year-old Phil would make.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Wow I am super hyped for this. And I'll be watching it right before I go to play an RPG!