Dan & Phil Part 42: lying makes you go to hell

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
papierklemmen
flower crown

i wonder if they were gonna post this selfie in the first place or they thought they'd slip under the radar but since they were recognized they decided to address it.
Phantasy
woodland creature

Never mind the sandals, how about Dan's NEW JEANS!!
Image(credit)
Finally!
SquishPhan
capita£ester
Pronouns: she/her

Aaw that selfie is cute, I am

I would love to get a DITL vid, but don't see it happening (which I completely understand).
majitzu
angel bean

I will need an hd picture of Dan in those jeans, also it seems the boy is starting a new tumblr queue
evangelion reference
SexyTrashCan
morning quiff

Aw I love that selfie so so much .
Not the biggest fan of how Phil's hair looks though
:D
malday
emo goose

papierklemmen wrote:i wonder if they were gonna post this selfie in the first place or they thought they'd slip under the radar but since they were recognized they decided to address it.
probably the latter, since they never said the were going to Singapore, they mentioned HK.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Phil being slightly chatty on twitter about what they've done today:

Now I need to Dan to give over a night safari selfie.
bluebox-away
woodland creature

Okay I take everything I thought about Dan's fashion sense back from earlier, I am absolutely living for those thigh-ripped jeans. More of this please For the Dan fashion police, he's strayed from his expensive ways and looks to be wearing Topman jeans for a change
http://www.topman.com/en/tmuk/product/c ... i=40&ps=20
06/04/2016 - I found The Weakest Link :ninja:
Gif credit: IckleMissMayhem
houseplant
squish

alittledizzy wrote:Phil being slightly chatty on twitter about what they've done today:

Now I need to Dan to give over a night safari selfie.
well, dan's already retweeted the selfie so people aren't going to freak out he's secretly meeting his girlfriend in singapore and phil's set up camp in the night safari gift shop.

also, yes, i hope they're going to be generous with us. i have such a lovely feeling for the next few weeks and the fact that they are in my side of the world (oh god only four hours away!) makes me so happy. hope they'll have a great and relaxing time!
SexyTrashCan
morning quiff

[tumblr]http://danisnotonfire.tumblr.com/post/159419630900[/tumblr]
Meanwhile, Dan's tumblr queue continues...
:D
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

bluebox-away wrote:shame about Dan's weird ugly sandals and Phil's hair looking particularly plastic today
This made me laugh so much. Those sandals are fecking hideous (but I don't really like Dans choice in clothes sometimes so I'm not surprised). Him in those ripped jeans though.

I wonder if Phil tweeted about them being in Singapore because they got stopped so often. Now people know they're visiting it'll be like london and keeping one eye open for creepers all the time haha! I saw some candid photos of them in the shopping centre and was like dude just go and say hello, creeping is even worse tbh.

I wonder how long they've been there. I'm convinced when phil posted his (lame) elbow tweet they were in the air. So if Aus convention is this weekend will they go back to Singapore after the convention or maybe holiday in Aus for a week.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
DatCog
blobfish

potentially very mild nsfw image under spoiler - jesp
[tumblr] <div class="tumblr-post" data-href="https://embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/WzV ... 9419630900" data-did="da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709">[/tumblr]
:)
Last edited by jesp on Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added tags
lishachi
eclipse shirt

bluebox-away wrote:Okay I take everything I thought about Dan's fashion sense back from earlier, I am absolutely living for those thigh-ripped jeans. More of this please For the Dan fashion police, he's strayed from his expensive ways and looks to be wearing Topman jeans for a change
http://www.topman.com/en/tmuk/product/c ... i=40&ps=20
Hellllll yeah. These look so cool, they suit him on aswell. Glad they're having a good time, excited to see what videos they've banked for these 3 weeks. Sims video was also interesting too (forgot to mention earlier) they gonna age Dab up to a child? Maybe in the next video? I'm living for that. Also I just want to see if they dress him and customise his wardrobe or let it be random. Also an upgrade for the house as Dab will need a bigger bed and things right? I'm more excited than I should be.

Still wondering what they're doing with Horse Prince. Did they decide on an 1hr episode/couple more 10/20 min episodes or did they not say? I feel like it's the latter but I have no idea.
:biflag: :blackheart:
nephilimcat
woodland creature

Phantasy wrote:Never mind the sandals, how about Dan's NEW JEANS!!
Image(credit)
Finally!
Wow, I want those jeans! :lel: With Dan's fashion choices it's either "I hate it" (the sandals) or "I love it" (the jeans) for me. Nothing in between.

I also saw the photos of that creeper. They obviously knew it was creepy and they took the photo and uploaded it anyway It's just disrespectful. Argh, why am I even mentioning this? Nobody on here seems to do stuff like that.
pulvis et umbra sumus
dannonfill
spork
Pronouns: they/them

DatCog wrote:
[tumblr] <div class="tumblr-post" data-href="https://embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/WzV ... 9419630900" data-did="da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709">[/tumblr]
:)
Turns out Dan was the real "mr. steal ya man" the whole time
lishachi wrote:Still wondering what they're doing with Horse Prince. Did they decide on an 1hr episode/couple more 10/20 min episodes or did they not say? I feel like it's the latter but I have no idea.
Dan said they'd finish it all up in a long episode, a while ago.

(@24:43) They could've ditched the idea, but I wouldn't be surprised if it drops while they're travelling. I hope it does, I am actually really here for Horse Prince.
... let's talk about house plants.
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

Coz I am TRASH!!!!
[tumblr] <div class="tumblr-post" data-href="https://embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/Fvj ... 9418025064" data-did="f092b0ac1fe56c3d514364fc390479b91c90f847">[/tumblr]

I like the sandals on Dan. But the sandals is really ugly. The ripped pants looked good on Dan. I just need to remind myself that he's 25 yrs old and not 30.

boys, I was just there for coldplay. Y u do this to me??
Lucyrg95
sofa crease

my prayers were answered, dan in ripped jeans
gnostic
stress mushroom

Diyes_Celine wrote:Coz I am TRASH!!!!
[tumblr] <div class="tumblr-post" data-href="https://embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/Fvj ... 9418025064" data-did="f092b0ac1fe56c3d514364fc390479b91c90f847">[/tumblr]

I like the sandals on Dan. But the sandals is really ugly. The ripped pants looked good on Dan. I just need to remind myself that he's 25 yrs old and not 30.

boys, I was just there for coldplay. Y u do this to me??
Phil's hair could be copy pasted across these pics wtf. Is it too much to ask 2017 for Phil's hair fashion update to follow Dan's? They could issue a new merch line for the occasion!

Also... I own the same sandals. And I am honestly feeling very attacked right now (nbd I know they are... unusual)
Just here for the marketing skills
tigertatze
living flop

nephilimcat wrote:
Phantasy wrote:Never mind the sandals, how about Dan's NEW JEANS!!
Image(credit)
Finally!
Wow, I want those jeans! :lel: With Dan's fashion choices it's either "I hate it" (the sandals) or "I love it" (the jeans) for me. Nothing in between.
ngl I mostly love his fashion choices but yeah those jeans are great
#nohetero
malday
emo goose

so many photos
secretagentphan
procrastinator

I was really sad today because I have work but the couples vacation and dans jeans really cheered me up lol. I wonder if April 10th is some sort of anniversary date we don't know about. It's probably just a coincidence they go on romantic getaways around this time or its for the weather but I wouldn't be surprised if they started OFFICIALLY going out a little later than the phandom thinks. Idek what this post is sorry
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

secretagentphan wrote:I was really sad today because I have work but the couples vacation and dans jeans really cheered me up lol. I wonder if April 10th is some sort of anniversary date we don't know about. It's probably just a coincidence they go on romantic getaways around this time or its for the weather but I wouldn't be surprised if they started OFFICIALLY going out a little later than the phandom thinks. Idek what this post is sorry
I'm sure too that the phandom is wrong about lots of details like their "official" anniversary. Though I do sort of doubt the official date would be two months after Valentine's Day . On the other hand, they first took a holiday together in April, so maybe that's it.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
human
dan hand trash

DAN'S JEANS...

I wish I had something else to share besides I'm so torn between wishing they weren't being stalked on their shopping trip, and being so grateful to see Dan in cute sandals lol.
/fɪl lɛstɚ/
sad dimple

human wrote:DAN'S JEANS...

I wish I had something else to share besides I'm so torn between wishing they weren't being stalked on their shopping trip, and being so grateful to see Dan in cute sandals lol.
I feel the same. On the one hand, I feel bad because they aren't being left alone during their vacation. On the other hand, I feel very happy that we get to see all these pictures of them enjoying each other's company
I am always on Phil Lester's side
lurker
janice from the shop
Pronouns: they/them

the holiday selfie officially made my evening, they look so happy!

sick switch reference in dan's tumblr queue *cough*
[tumblr] <div class="tumblr-post" data-href="https://embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/WzV ... 9420175498" data-did="da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709">[/tumblr]
thank's you were great