Dan & Phil Part 42: lying makes you go to hell

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
SexyTrashCan
morning quiff
Pronouns: she/her

/fɪl lɛstɚ/ wrote:
SexyTrashCan wrote:Concerning "Phil Dear" I recall a livestream clip where Phil defiled Dan's llama and it sounds exactly like Dan calls Phil dear (I have the link linked to my desktop because I'm very trashy)
Care to share the link??

At 1:03, can't exactly say for sure but it certainly sounds a bit like a slip of the tongue
:D
cherrybomb3
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: he/him

SexyTrashCan wrote:
/fɪl lɛstɚ/ wrote:
SexyTrashCan wrote:Concerning "Phil Dear" I recall a livestream clip where Phil defiled Dan's llama and it sounds exactly like Dan calls Phil dear (I have the link linked to my desktop because I'm very trashy)
Care to share the link??

At 1:03, can't exactly say for sure but it certainly sounds a bit like a slip of the tongue

ive always thought it was leading up to a 'don't' but i want to believe
/fɪl lɛstɚ/
sad dimple

SexyTrashCan wrote:
/fɪl lɛstɚ/ wrote:
Care to share the link??

How have I never seen this???
Confirmed: Dan calls Phil dear
I am always on Phil Lester's side
SexyTrashCan
morning quiff

cherrybomb3 wrote:
SexyTrashCan wrote:
/fɪl lɛstɚ/ wrote:
Care to share the link??

Shhh let me continue to believe.
I don't really see how you can fuck your words up enough that you managed to say dear instead of don't either
hannah
butt chair

SexyTrashCan wrote:
cherrybomb3 wrote:
SexyTrashCan wrote:
/fɪl lɛstɚ/ wrote:
Care to share the link??

I don't really see how you can fuck your words up enough that you managed to say dear instead of don't either
Well, this is the same dude that ended up with words like "blerson" and "full time internet homo" so
SexyTrashCan
morning quiff

hannah wrote:
SexyTrashCan wrote:
cherrybomb3 wrote:
SexyTrashCan wrote:
/fɪl lɛstɚ/ wrote:
Care to share the link??

Well, this is the same dude that ended up with words like "blerson" and "full time internet homo" so
With Dan's accent I'd expect a stutter to be more like a "duh" sound.
I should stop overanalysing this I'm running on way too little sleep while falling asleep
parallel
phabergé

SexyTrashCan wrote:
/fɪl lɛstɚ/ wrote:
Care to share the link??

Hmm. Sounds more like a 'filler' sound that's, like, a reaction. I dunno. Do you get what I'm trying to say? But hey, it's perfectly plausible that they do call each other 'dear' off-camera because they're exactly the type of disgusting couple in this day and age to call each other dear i hate them
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Just bringing some brightness to your life, compliments of oqua's youtube channel.

captainspacecoat
stress mushroom

smh they're only two hours behind my timezone for once yet they still manage to upload in the middle of the night while i'm asleep :sideeye:

I loved that video!! 'Golf with Friends' is one of my favourite series they've done on the gaming channel, I really hope they continue with it! It's perfect for letting them relax a bit, and I totally agree with everyone who's said it feels like we're just watching them play exactly as they would if the camera wasn't there. Phil's gentle little cheek stroke, 'I'll touch you as I please' and Phil's fairly chill reaction, Phil's incessant and never-ending innuendos ... just such an enjoyable vid!! I'm also glad to know Phil had an Ancient Egypt phase too, I used to be fascinated by Ancient Egypt when I was little and also took a class on it last semester.
alittledizzy wrote:Just bringing some brightness to your life, compliments of oqua's youtube channel.

The most important content of all time. That and oqua's compilation of Dan's soft, natural voice truly saved me life
emerald wrote: Hmm. Sounds more like a 'filler' sound that's, like, a reaction. I dunno. Do you get what I'm trying to say? But hey, it's perfectly plausible that they do call each other 'dear' off-camera because they're exactly the type of disgusting couple in this day and age to call each other dear i hate them
I agree with this, it doesn't sound like 'dear' to me, more like he was just stumbling over his words and not saying anything particularly meaningful. Although I'm totally down for them calling each other 'dear' if that actually was the case.
thephandommenace
procrastinator
Pronouns: they/them

[offtopic]Am I tripping, or was there a ShittyWatercolour artwork reply to Dan's merlion picture, which has now disappeared from the internet?
Low-key worried, not sure why. I'm also curious about the state of Hector & D&P's relationship,
if there is such a relationship to warrant being curious about.
Dan liked a reply on Twitter that uses part of Hector's artwork though:
[/offtopic]

I procrastinated on replying because so many people said what I wanted to say already.

- #TeamDandals
- ripped jeans, short shorts, makes a man go woo-woo
- watch out Phil, Dan's winning me over with his recent style choices (repping for the curly-haired folk)
- that said, I'm not sure what I did to deserve being graced with the sight of Phil in those shorts, but I am eternally grateful. He looks gorgeous in blue too.

I loved the new golf video SO much! There are so many cute and funny moments and I've already rewatched it 3 times.
I'm also loving so many of oqua's recent uploads. I can't get enough of fetus Phil flubbing the 4 times table.
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

thephandommenace wrote:[offtopic]Am I tripping, or was there a ShittyWatercolour artwork reply to Dan's merlion picture, which has now disappeared from the internet?
Low-key worried, not sure why. I'm also curious about the state of Hector & D&P's relationship,
[/offtopic]

I procrastinated on replying because so many people said what I wanted to say already.

- #TeamDandals
- ripped jeans, short shorts, makes a man go woo-woo
- watch out Phil, Dan's winning me over with his recent style choices (repping for the curly-haired folk)
- that said, I'm not sure what I did to deserve being graced with the sight of Phil in those shorts, but I am eternally grateful. He looks gorgeous in blue too.

I loved the new golf video SO much! There are so many cute and funny moments and I've already rewatched it 3 times.
I'm also loving so many of oqua's recent uploads. I can't get enough of fetus Phil flubbing the 4 times table.
it is i, mysterylovescompany, just with a new username

You're not tripping; I saw the art too, though for the life of me I can't remember the words on the art. There was a pic of Dan as a merlion and another pic of Dan as a merlion in possibly some kind of black shoe (maybe based on the controversial sandals lol) and phil was poking his head through saying something like 'i like that better'. That's my vague recollection, anyway.

I am missing the liveshows, so I'm happy they're still consistently uploading so that we don't have a content drought. Golf video was hilarious and I laughed aloud several times. It was hilarious how competitive they were being even though it was ostensibly not a Dan vs Phil. And all the innuendos ... when I rewatch it I'm gonna make sure I've got earphones in. But it's probably up there in my imaginary list of favourite DAPG vids (aka the ones i watch over and over again).
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

goodness that video was adorable and funny. i could've sworn (i can't remember exactly when, but somewhere around the 19:00 mark) that dan called phil babe but its probs my demon phannie comin out lol. im glad they both got a draw though. they act like we dont know they share clothes lmao
:transheart:
hiddenwombat
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

captainspacecoat wrote:
emerald wrote: Hmm. Sounds more like a 'filler' sound that's, like, a reaction. I dunno. Do you get what I'm trying to say? But hey, it's perfectly plausible that they do call each other 'dear' off-camera because they're exactly the type of disgusting couple in this day and age to call each other dear i hate them
I agree with this, it doesn't sound like 'dear' to me, more like he was just stumbling over his words and not saying anything particularly meaningful. Although I'm totally down for them calling each other 'dear' if that actually was the case.
i'm team "d'ya-". sounds like he was gonna say "do you know how wrong that looks" or something similar, then changed sentence mid way to be more demanding and whiny ahaha
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Susannah wrote:
thephandommenace wrote:[offtopic]Am I tripping, or was there a ShittyWatercolour artwork reply to Dan's merlion picture, which has now disappeared from the internet?
[/offtopic]

You're not tripping; I saw the art too, though for the life of me I can't remember the words on the art. There was a pic of Dan as a merlion and another pic of Dan as a merlion in possibly some kind of black shoe (maybe based on the controversial sandals lol) and phil was poking his head through saying something like 'i like that better'. That's my vague recollection, anyway.
I believe Dan was a merlion in the first panel, and could no longer wear his new sandals, of course, so they were sitting sadly beside him. In the second panel, Phil brings Dan a present of a single sandal in the same style, large enough to fit his fishtail. I think then Dan (but maybe Phil) said something like, "That's better."

It seemed like a pretty normal and benign Shitty Watercolour to me! Strange if it was disappeared.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
DatCog
blobfish

LeftHandedism wrote:
Susannah wrote:
[/offtopic]

I believe Dan was a merlion in the first panel, and could no longer wear his new sandals, of course, so they were sitting sadly beside him. In the second panel, Phil brings Dan a present of a single sandal in the same style, large enough to fit his fishtail. I think then Dan (but maybe Phil) said something like, "That's better."

It seemed like a pretty normal and benign Shitty Watercolour to me! Strange if it was disappeared.
I posted the original tweet on here yesterday and was sad to see it had been deleted as the pictures were so cute. I went back to Twitter and I still had the tweet open so took a couple screenshots of the paintings. I'm not sure what the etiquette of posting deleted tweets (that aren't D&P's). There were two paintings...first was Dan as a merlion looking sad and saying that he'd drank too much of it (of the merlion's water I presume) and Phil was stood next to him with a present in a box, saying "I think I know what's wrong". Second was Dan wearing a black strappy sandal on his fishtail next to an empty present box, looking happy and exclaiming "perfect!" Seemed inoffensive
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

Loved the new video (even though the game is now actually called "golf with your friends" but that is by the by)

The lag on Dan's screen annoyed me a little bit and seemed to mess up a lot of the courses. Especially when he just fell out the water, when it would have just jumped up and down.

I would love more golf videos though. They should do the mode with "random ball shapes" because that shit is funny and Phil has every chance of winning that one.
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
sweetmm
angel bean

Flomy
sofa crease

sweetmm wrote:
That is an aesthetically pleasing picture, I love the outline of his hair.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

sweetmm wrote:
I love how many pics they are sharing.
sweetmm
angel bean

Waggle9007
sofa crease

sweetmm wrote:
That selfie of them at the aquarium makes me
DatCog
blobfish

Gracious me, that selfie is just

I wonder what they're up to today...I guess they'll move on to Oz pretty soon.
houseplant
squish

Waggle9007 wrote:
sweetmm wrote:
That selfie of them at the aquarium makes me
i just saw these and legit squeaked into my fist. their pics are so good! they're having such a great time! i'm such

their selfie, though. wow. april's such a good month. what will may bring us??? moving
momoroki
glabella

sweetmm wrote:
their aquarium date is too cute wtf! i'm such trash ! phil taking those beautiful photos of dan is too much for my demon phannie heart, what the fuck. that video was also adorable, the #bants were good, the game is real relaxing to watch (apart from those glitches smh) what a time to be alive. my status as full blown Trash is well and truly restored.
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: Phan Trash

...These two are giving me cavities