Dan & Phil Part 42: lying makes you go to hell

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
pilotlight
#relatable
Pronouns: he/him

I don't really have anything to add that hasn't been said, but I'm loving all the photos they've been sharing. The ones at the aquarium are so nice. AmazingPhil, more like AmazingPhish. The video was great too, I've really liked both installments of the golf game so far. :D

Also, the theorizing.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

I had asked for fainting emoji a bit ago (thanks oqua ! ) so I could express my feelings about some of Dan's selfies. Nevermind: these emoji are actually for Deppy's selfies in this new era.

The aquarium pix were inexplicably lovely to wake up to this morning and have especially affected my day.

When they posted the first Singapore selfie two (?) days ago only after we saw a lot of fan selfies, there was the theory that maybe they only posted their own in response; at the time I thought maybe they had not initially planned on that to be a public selfie, but it was the best they had available.

Today's selfie, though, was surely meant to be public, yet has the same personal vibe. I think part of that vibe is because Phil took it, which is relatively unusual (and there's that whole Phil's-camera-loves-Dan thing going on too).

Anyway, again:

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

The candid photo of Dan taken by Phil reminded me of Dan's silhouette in Phil's Jamaica vlog. It made me giddy with happiness. Phil really takes the best photos of Dan. They look so happy it's starting to annoy me because I am jealous of their happiness.
kay
phabergé

Well. I am an absolute trash can for those aquarium photos. By nature that setting is so soft and - cough at the risk of sounding disgusting - romantic. Add these two in it and it makes it even cuter. :gg: I love that they're sharing this with us. Is it wrong I really hope they make it up to Japan in time for the cherry blossoms again

Finally finished the golf video, I love this series and hope they continue it. They were in such good moods and having a good time. Phil's absolute lack of coordination to get the ball to go anywhere he wants and Dan's faux hatred of the golf hat are hilarious.
Diyes_Celine wrote:The candid photo of Dan taken by Phil reminded me of Dan's silhouette in Phil's Jamaica vlog. It made me giddy with happiness.
yupitsme
sofa crease

achika wrote:Well. I am an absolute trash can for those aquarium photos. By nature that setting is so soft and - cough at the risk of sounding disgusting - romantic. Add these two in it and it makes it even cuter. :gg: I love that they're sharing this with us. Is it wrong I really hope they make it up to Japan in time for the cherry blossoms again

Finally finished the golf video, I love this series and hope they continue it. They were in such good moods and having a good time. Phil's absolute lack of coordination to get the ball to go anywhere he wants and Dan's faux hatred of the golf hat are hilarious.
Diyes_Celine wrote:The candid photo of Dan taken by Phil reminded me of Dan's silhouette in Phil's Jamaica vlog. It made me giddy with happiness.
My poor heart can't take that tweet, it's too cute
bee
phabergé

Where are all these other aquarium pictures from? Are those from other people at the aquarium? I only see three on their Instagrams & twitter. Am I missing out on a source or what
malday
emo goose

bee wrote:Where are all these other aquarium pictures from? Are those from other people at the aquarium? I only see three on their Instagrams & twitter. Am I missing out on a source or what
there are multiple photos under one instagram post. (hover over and scroll)
bee
phabergé

malday wrote:
bee wrote:Where are all these other aquarium pictures from? Are those from other people at the aquarium? I only see three on their Instagrams & twitter. Am I missing out on a source or what
there are multiple photos under one instagram post. (hover over and scroll)
oh thanks, found them!

I feel a bit old and dumb now
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

holy shit those pictures. such a cute aquarium date theyre so sickeningly in love but its a good feeling. theyre literally relationship goals aaaa this was such a good thing to look at first thing on the forum :D
:transheart:
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

I am glad they were not swarmed in Singapore like Pewds was; the fans made his holiday with Marzia less enjoyable.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

I saw this clip floating around on tumblr and I had never seen it before. I thought it was interesting to get PJ's thoughts on shipping.

Sorry to all thos pj/Phil shippers out there...at least we still have phimmy
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

I actually thought he was going to say he didn't like being shipped with Phil bc of Dan.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
internetakeover
lady door
Pronouns: they/them

Also absolutely adoring the aquarium pics I was sad when there was only one fan pic from there, b/c I love Dan's shirt, but this has more than made up for it!! I'm stupidly emotional over Phil's picture of Dan - it reminds me of Jamaica and Portugal pics, and it's just so lovely that they're sharing things like that again. That tweet absolutely destroyed me

Also loving your theory shoe! (possibly b/c I've been watching YT for too long and am too accustomed to everyone making videos in their bedrooms) the idea of them making videos in an office type setting rather than a bedroom seems like a big and distancing difference to me. I imagine it might to them as well, as they've been making videos in such a personal space for so long - then that might well be the appeal! I don't know how quietly that step might actually go, it'd be interesting to see fan reaction if it did happen - which really I think quite likely now the possibility has come up. It is a job now, there's no need for them to keep it in their private space and have to rearrage/move things every time. Even if they are in London I'd imagine they could probably afford the room(s)!

There's no way of knowing how much they might actually use their individuals bedrooms to sleep, but as obliviongrace mentioned I do wonder if they might maintain that system given the odd hours they both keep. If that were the case it might be easier/cheaper to also use those as filming spaces - but then a guest and main bedroom can equally serve that purpose, I suppose, and there's no reason these offices/filming spaces couldn't become their personal spaces to retreat if they ever needed any time away from each other - though they don't seem familiar with the concept! I agree that we likely won't get a proper tour of their new house, also, regardless of the bedroom situation, even just as a way to keep people from figuring out where it is. I am still going to dream of a liveshow tour sooner than two years out, however!
kalli
butt chair

Just gonna run through recent events quickly:
Fashion choices - It's quite rare that I find an article of clothing ugly, so I unsurprisingly love all the new things they've been wearing recently. Even the shoes, but especially the ripped jeans. I'm happy to see anyone shamelessly wear whatever they like
Singapore photos - The pictures with fans are cute. Not too impressed by the creep shots, but I understand the excitement and I doubt anyone meant any harm. All the pictures they've been sharing themselves though, they are so lovely and I'm glad they're sharing so much. There is nothing I love more than the pictures Phil takes of Dan
"Dear" - Definitely heard him say dear in that clip, but I'm pretty sure he was about to say dear god and stopped halfway through. Although I'm all for the concept of Dan calling Phil dear (and Phil calling Dan babe)... We can speculate and dream.
New house - I agree that they'll hold off on showing their new house, but for how long will depend on whether it's another stepping stone or a place they'll call home for many years to come. If it's set up similarly to their current apartment, we'll probably see all of it within the first few months, except for maybe the bedroom if they share one. But I fully believe that they'll have a couple kids and if they chose a home with that in mind, I imagine they'll be inclined to keep it private. In that case, I actually wouldn't be surprised if we never see most of the house, especially the bedrooms. Not that much actually happens when their audience sees their house, but there's definitely a sense of control/security/protection that comes with keeping certain aspects of your life (such as your living space) hidden from public view.

Also, I saw this photo for the first time a day or two ago. Does anyone know where it came from? I'm not sure if I'm just out of the loop or if it's not well known, but I figured I'd share.

(I'm not sure if this is who originally found it, but this is as far back as I've tracked it. https://literallydanhowell.tumblr.com/p ... /guess-who)

It looks like Dan, but if it weren't for the fact that the girl in the middle looks like the girl in this video who said she knew him in primary school, I think I would have been more skeptical. (She starts talking about going to school with him at about 4:16)

I just have so many questions... Why are they all dressed up? Is he photobombing or just standing awkwardly in the back? And for whatever reason, I always imagined him having more female friends growing up, so this makes me wonder if my hunch is correct? Has anyone else thought this before? If he did, it really sucks that he went to an all-boys secondary school.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

kalli if that pic is real then I think they are all dressed up because of a play they were doing, since we know that Dan used to do theater.
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Looks like it was taken from someone's Facebook, but yeah, theatre kids dressed up for a play.
basictrashfan
crusty sponge

It doesn't seem as if Dan and Phil have been spotted in Australia yet. No airport photos slash casual photos slash creepshot photos have been put out yet. I really hope that that means they haven't been bothered much yet and that they enjoy their little holiday.
hit me up on the tumbs
@basictrashfan
DatCog
blobfish

I guessed they'd moved on to Australia yesterday because they were posting stuff from the day before. Hope we get some more cute selfies - I wonder if they'll be meeting some marsupials again!
SexyTrashCan
morning quiff

On another note should be a new AP vid today :D
:D
majitzu
angel bean

... But I agree with Danny boy
gnostic
stress mushroom

majitzu wrote:
Embrace the thirst Daniel it's your new branding after all
Just here for the marketing skills
papierklemmen
flower crown

danthony is real
yupitsme
sofa crease

gnostic wrote:
majitzu wrote:
Embrace the thirst Daniel it's your new branding after all
I feel like this is as close as real life is going to get to Dancest. I mean, even Dan can't deny the similarity
Lucyrg95
sofa crease

EEAAASSSTEEEERRR BAAAAKKKKINNGGGGGGGG
DatCog
blobfish

Easter Baking YES!!!