Dan & Phil Part 42: lying makes you go to hell

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
malday
emo goose

swofro wrote:
Dayyum
That smug expression
I wonder if he's taking the piss out of the freak out over his ripped jeans with that caption.
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

The only response is Damn Daniel what a picture to wake up too!!
LeftHandedism wrote:Does this count as a robotweet? Phil can certainly talk about Buffy reflexively. He's so wrong about Season 4 though; it's the boringest season!

I've never heard of Tessa Violet though? Apparently Phil, Dan, and PJ follow her.
Let the tumbleweeds recommence.....
I completely agree with Phil. Season 2-3 are quite slow ones so I would start at 4. (also I much preferred Spike to Angel anyway so ) (also also I seem to be to only person who's favourite season is 6 so )
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
blackdenim
procrastinator

I'm glad there are fellow baking enthusiasts here!

I don't think they try to do the baking vids badly on purpose. You could definitely tell they had a clear aesthetic vision for the meringues and it seemed like Dan, especially, really wanted them to come out well! Baking is like half finding a good recipe and following it properly, and half practice, and they didn't really have either so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I LOVE Dan's outfit (as always). But honestly, those jeans with that shirt is a truly A+ combination.

Didn't they mention maybe going to New Zealand after Aus? Or did I imagine that? I assumed they were going there next week, but coming home and packing/unpacking/just having a week off is pretty likely to be fair. They're gonna be jetlagged too - although they keep odd hours so it might not make much difference.

Also, I don't want to get political on a public forum, but was I the only one who thought that Dan's emo tweet could have been about world current events?!
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Whew, Daniel's new selfie. I woke up to a casually-stunning boy who looks like he knows just how cute he is, and the phandom fainting all over Twitter. Keep wearing clothes, Dan ;)

Loved the baking video, they looked so pretty again. Shame about the thinner meringues burning out, but the clouds looked good.
lishachi
eclipse shirt
Pronouns: she/her

Put the top and jeans under a spoiler as i'm not sure about the links as i'm on mobile. Was definitely not expecting that picture when i woke up today. He looks hot. (Also I kinda want that shirt.)
:biflag: :blackheart:
onetruetrash
blobfish

malday wrote:
swofro wrote:
Dayyum
That smug expression
I wonder if he's taking the piss out of the freak out over his ripped jeans with that caption.
I just woke up an I already feel like trash, thanks guys.
opendoor
rainbow nerd

I really liked the Baking vid, I laughed a bunch of times- when Phil couldn't figure out the name at the start, when he tipped up the mix half-way through, and...at the end when they showed us the meringues

Dan looks amazing in that selfie, and the meet and greet photos, that outfit is really cute on him.
Kathrynxjane wrote:The only response is Damn Daniel what a picture to wake up too!!
LeftHandedism wrote:Does this count as a robotweet? Phil can certainly talk about Buffy reflexively. He's so wrong about Season 4 though; it's the boringest season!

I've never heard of Tessa Violet though? Apparently Phil, Dan, and PJ follow her.
I completely agree with Phil. Season 2-3 are quite slow ones so I would start at 4. (also I much preferred Spike to Angel anyway so ) (also also I seem to be to only person who's favourite season is 6 so )
Omg Buffy-talk I'm so here for this. IMO people should start on Season 1. I reckon the first truly good ep is Episode 7 (Angel), but I love the two-parter at the start. But Phil's totally right Episode 4, the Praying Mantis episode is terrible. I love that Phil's a Buffy fan, I found that out sometime after I started watching him, and I live for when he makes little references, like "fire bad, tree pretty" from the DNA vid recently.
Kathrynxjane Season 6 is great, it's a hot mess, but it's great. Spuffy over Bangel all the way, but I still adore Season 2.
I miss Dan Howell's stupid face.
sweetmm
angel bean

Interesting pastel design
tactigdsve
tol bean

sweetmm wrote:Interesting pastel design
looks like this, apparently! also IRL said in the replies that they may make a similar design for the online store, and that pastel merch would be available in a few weeks (if i'm not mistaken)!!

also totally digging dan's wavy-hair long-shirt ripped-jeans combo!! defs suits him
Last edited by tactigdsve on Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
swofro
angel bean

sweetmm wrote:Interesting pastel design
Pastel merch is also coming soon
Love is forever
thephandommenace
procrastinator
Pronouns: they/them

LeftHandedism wrote:I've never heard of Tessa Violet though? Apparently Phil, Dan, and PJ follow her.
I was shook when I realised Tessa Violet and meekakitty were the same person - she looks so different! Was flicking through Phil's Instagram the other day, as one does, and came across this little gem:

I can't remember who said it, but I think they're right, Dan pulls off fashion way better with his curly hair - couldn't imagine him pulling off this outfit so well with emo hair. I gave a little squeal when I saw that fuckboi post of him in his ripped jeans. Boy knows he looks good.
sweetmm
angel bean

flarequake
not an airport stalker

Wow, so entertainment, such dignity So glad someone recorded that.
Looks like all Phil's secret snack-eating has paid off.
Finally found my original avatar picture, yay skeptical Phil.
Last edited by flarequake on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
onetruetrash
blobfish

sweetmm wrote:
"THEY KNOW HOW TO SUCK"
basictrashfan
crusty sponge

sweetmm wrote:
So are they just doing little challenges and chatting on stage? Are there any more clips available yet?

Gotta admit, whoever came up with the idea from them to that on stage is an absolute genius.
There also seem to be camera/s on the stage if I'm not mistaken? So hopefully it is being recorded professional and we all get to see it.
hit me up on the tumbs
@basictrashfan
flarequake
not an airport stalker

There are a few more, good to see the boys' stage content is still full of animals and silliness.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Those clips of the show are pretty funny though like always I could have done with less screaming from the audience.
Poor Dan having to eat a spoonful of vegemite.
nephilimcat
woodland creature

swofro wrote:
Dayyum
This was the first thing I saw this morning when I opened Instagram and I legit stared at it with my mouth open until my screen went black. Wow. This is my favourite Dan selfie since
Jeez, I hate how I'm a sucker for "I look hot and I know it"-selfies

I'm not a fan of that shirt when he's standing up though...

I'm now mentally preparing myself to watch those little snippets. I'm already cringing just thinking about watching them. But I'm too curious not to.
pulvis et umbra sumus
The_Blonde
living flop

nephilimcat wrote:
swofro wrote:
Dayyum
This was the first thing I saw this morning when I opened Instagram and I legit stared at it with my mouth open until my screen went black. Wow. This is my favourite Dan selfie since
Jeez, I hate how I'm a sucker for "I look hot and I know it"-selfies

I'm not a fan of that shirt when he's standing up though...

I'm now mentally preparing myself to watch those little snippets. I'm already cringing just thinking about watching them. But I'm too curious not to.
I agree with you on everything - the selfie, yes hot af and he's feeling himself, I'm here for it and his little smug face.

(The shirt when he's standing, not so much. It's too long for me but it does really suit him.)

I'll attempt to watch the clips when my ears are fully prepared for the inevitable screaming
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

They should've wheeled Dan around in a wheelchair for today because that shirt is only a look when his ass is sitting down. Make the minions bend over to take pictures for once instead of the other way around.

But that selfie tho.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Kathrynxjane wrote: I completely agree with Phil. Season 2-3 are quite slow ones so I would start at 4. (also I much preferred Spike to Angel anyway so ) (also also I seem to be to only person who's favourite season is 6 so )
Nope my favourite season is 6 too, what's not to love about Willow becoming totally evil and wanting to destroy everyone because the love of her life leaves. (Someone make a Buffy thread because it's my second favourite thing to discuss after Dan and Phil).
Loving all the m&g photos from today, it's great when they are in a time zone ahead as I go to sleep and wake up to the delights of a Dan selfie where he is looking particularly handsome. More of this thanks!
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
Susanisnotafish
flower crown

"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
hiddenwombat
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

flarequake wrote:
There are a few more, good to see the boys' stage content is still full of animals and silliness.

THE PHONE LANDING ON STAGE HAHA WHAT who chucked that there??
gnostic
stress mushroom

The Curly!Dan on the Tshirt design makes me happy.

Also yay boys get that pastel coin.
Just here for the marketing skills
tigertatze
living flop

Look, I think the shirt's a bit long but it's clearly not a dress and even if it was jfc the cringe :? :facepalm:
Catallena wrote:They should've wheeled Dan around in a wheelchair for today because that shirt is only a look when his ass is sitting down. Make the minions bend over to take pictures for once instead of the other way around.

But that selfie tho.
God bless that selfie
#nohetero