Dan & Phil Part 42: lying makes you go to hell

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
kalli
butt chair

I love how he was like "orange?" at first

EDIT: wow literally the shortest most useless post I've made on here yet is at the top of the page, this is somehow both an honour and a disgrace
lost686girl
living flop

can we discuss the adorable look dan was giving phil RIGHT as the video was starting? kind of like a pouty eye roll
trashqueen
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: she/her

maybe i'm pointing out the obvious but since no one has mentioned it: this is framed and edited to show as little of their house as possible
Dan Howell wrote:'[someone] just sent me a message saying 'Phil'..... same'
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

trashqueen wrote:maybe i'm pointing out the obvious but since no one has mentioned it: this is framed and edited to show as little of their house as possible
yuppp

I mean, that abrupt jump cut as soon as Dan starts to move out of the chair...

pearshaped34
morning quiff

I'm going to be so disappointed if they still live in the flat when they start filming again in 3 weeks as at this point my brain is treating the *fact* they are in the process of moving like it has been established and is now a universally accepted fact.
AmazingOCD
glabella

alittledizzy wrote:
trashqueen wrote:maybe i'm pointing out the obvious but since no one has mentioned it: this is framed and edited to show as little of their house as possible
yuppp

And the very limited view of their kitchen....

(Oh hai, back again after struggling with uni assignments + balancing my YouTube addiction )

Also HB IDB!!! Sorry I'm very, very (fashionably!) late to the party
It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness - Phil Lester
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Aaw, that was a cute video.

Also despite all the obvious, I am somehow still not convinced that they are actually moving. Though I would like it if they are.
DryCereal
koi pond

SquishPhan wrote:Aaw, that was a cute video.

Also despite all the obvious, I am somehow still not convinced that they are actually moving. Though I would like it if they are.
You know that meeting we had planned so I could pass on the crown and sceptre? It's OFF.

Dan, you definitely did that to yourself. Knew there was something up, but ate the damn sweet(s?) anyway. Must be love
IckleMissMayhem's evil fic writing alter ego. :twisted:
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

Oh dear, someone on twitter has made an account trying to convince people that deppy has/is moving and posted a screenshot of an ad of one of the flats for sale in their building. They're trying to say it's deppy's place but I'm pretty sure it's the one you guys said was for sale a few months back, as they said some sites say it's already been bought but others still have it up. But honeslty, I don't like the fact they posted that because like... even though they blocked out the address, it still shows the front of their building and it's easy to find. Regardless of if they moved/are moving or whatever, this stuff really shouldn't be posted.
This is where I seriously draw the line at moving theories because it's just not ok or comfortable. The account is now on private and will probably be deleted due to people reporting and all, but still, it's not ok. :/ when will people learn bounderies
Last edited by confusedpanda on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
apathy
sad dimple

AmazingOCD wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:
yuppp

And the very limited view of their kitchen....

And it looks like the table/dresser that used to be in front of the radiator is gone? (See: The Story of My Hamster / DDR - idk if there are any angles that show it more recently, those just came to mind.)
That's my socializing quota for the month up.
shoe
Moderator Emeritus
Pronouns: they/them

lurker wrote:
shoe wrote:Are you meaning to imply that Mr Phil Trash Number One doesn't watch every video upon (or before) upload? Of course he'd be suspicious, but probably play along.
we don't know when phil's video and The Prankening happened, though -- phil could have made dan eat the bears before he edited the video.
I admit that I did not think of this, he must have filmed and posted out of order. but that adds another layer of mystery to the bedding stuffed behind the chair. If there is only one "Phil" duvet, and the prank was filmed before the main video, the duvet would have had to move from behind the chair and onto Phil's bed for the main video to be filmed.
/fɪl lɛstɚ/
sad dimple

shoe wrote:
lurker wrote:
shoe wrote:Are you meaning to imply that Mr Phil Trash Number One doesn't watch every video upon (or before) upload? Of course he'd be suspicious, but probably play along.
we don't know when phil's video and The Prankening happened, though -- phil could have made dan eat the bears before he edited the video.
I admit that I did not think of this, he must have filmed and posted out of order. but that adds another layer of mystery to the bedding stuffed behind the chair. If there is only one "Phil" duvet, and the prank was filmed before the main video, the duvet would have had to move from behind the chair and onto Phil's bed for the main video to be filmed.
I don't think he filmed the prank before he filmed the main video, because if I remember correctly he opened the package in the main video and the package was already opened in the prank. Also I would assume that he'd actually try it first himself to see how intense it was before pranking someone.
I am always on Phil Lester's side
RachelPhan
delia smith

Is it possible that Phil doesn't actually use that bedding as his actual bedding, and just uses it for his videos to keep a consistent look?that would explain it being around and as bright as it is for so long. Maybe?
QuiteFriendly
drama llama

shoe wrote:
lurker wrote:
I can't remember where from (most likely a live show), but I have this memory of either of them saying that Phil has two sets while Dan only has one.
misakichan274
delia smith
Pronouns: she/they

RachelPhan wrote:Is it possible that Phil doesn't actually use that bedding as his actual bedding, and just uses it for his videos to keep a consistent look?that would explain it being around and as bright as it is for so long. Maybe?
They did say the both of spent the most time in Dan's bedroom.

Maybe they were just packing for the trip, because they are pretty messy :) *just trying to not get my expectations high*
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

alittledizzy wrote:
yuppp

And the fact that Dan drank out of the milk carton (while flipping Phil off, what a bro thing to do) straight out of the fridge. That right there is love.
/fɪl lɛstɚ/
sad dimple

jesuisunèléve wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:
yuppp

And the fact that Dan drank out of the milk carton (while flipping Phil off, what a bro thing to do) straight out of the fridge. That right there is love.
I've been close friends with someone for 15 years and I think if I were living with her I wouldn't be comfortable with drinking straight out of the milk carton. Hell, I don't even do that in my house I only share with my family. Maybe it's just the kind of person I am, but the only situation I can imagine doing that in is if I were living with my boyfriend
obliviongrace
*editing tips*

RachelPhan wrote:Is it possible that Phil doesn't actually use that bedding as his actual bedding, and just uses it for his videos to keep a consistent look?that would explain it being around and as bright as it is for so long. Maybe?
This has always been my theory! I've always assumed they have different beddings they use for their personal lives, and will put the classic duvets back on for videos/liveshows. And maybe not, but I can assume it could feel restraining to have to have the same duvet for branding reasons.

And I'm so sad to see people have already gone to invading privacy with the moving thing I'd say it is unavoidable, but I really don't want that to be the case. Hopefully this is small enough that it will blow over.
NoOneWantsATortoise
squish

apathy wrote:
And it looks like the table/dresser that used to be in front of the radiator is gone? (See: The Story of My Hamster / DDR - idk if there are any angles that show it more recently, those just came to mind.)
Phil mentioned getting rid of that some time after the ddr video during one of his cleaning sprees.
papierklemmen
flower crown

i think phil has mentioned that he has two sets of bedding + i can be remembering it wrong, but either louise or cat vlogged when one of them stayed over at deppy's place and the office couch deppy made for her had the same set of bedding (or was it the same as dan's? one of those).
blu
squish

/fɪl lɛstɚ/ wrote:
jesuisunèléve wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:
yuppp

I've been close friends with someone for 15 years and I think if I were living with her I wouldn't be comfortable with drinking straight out of the milk carton. Hell, I don't even do that in my house I only share with my family. Maybe it's just the kind of person I am, but the only situation I can imagine doing that in is if I were living with my boyfriend
phil is lactose intolerant, so he wouldn't even be drinking the milk.

well i guess he would sometimes, since he can drink a glass a day, so that completely negates the point of my post. oh well
/fɪl lɛstɚ/
sad dimple

blu wrote:
/fɪl lɛstɚ/ wrote:
jesuisunèléve wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:
yuppp

well i guess he would sometimes, since he can drink a glass a day, so that completely negates the point of my post. oh well
Don't know how accurate this is, but someone in the comments said the milk he was drinking from was the lactose-free milk and that they share it. I tried to pause the video and see a brand on the milk but I couldn't quite see it. Does anyone else know?
This is so extra but
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

/fɪl lɛstɚ/ wrote:
blu wrote:
/fɪl lɛstɚ/ wrote:
jesuisunèléve wrote:
alittledizzy wrote:
yuppp

Don't know how accurate this is, but someone in the comments said the milk he was drinking from was the lactose-free milk and that they share it. I tried to pause the video and see a brand on the milk but I couldn't quite see it. Does anyone else know?
This is so extra but
I'm extremely lactose intolerant, and it almost never stops me completely. Cereal just doesn't taste as good with lactose free milk. (Actually, nothing tastes very good with that milk....)

Edit: Does he put milk in his coffee? I don't know what I'm thinking so hard about Phil's milk consumption, but here I am.
adonais
crusty sponge

For the record it's this skim milk! Under spoiler just bc the screenshot is a little big.
4.9 stars out of 5, that's some top notch milk right there lmao. I didn't even know people rated milk.
gnostic
stress mushroom

adonais wrote:For the record it's this skim milk! Under spoiler just bc the screenshot is a little big.
4.9 stars out of 5, that's some top notch milk right there lmao. I didn't even know people rated milk.
I was lactose intolerant as a kid and skim / low fat milk is actually much more friendly to lactose intolerant people while still tasting like milk. To this day I can't drink non-low fat milk because the taste is so weird
Just here for the marketing skills