Dan & Phil Part 43: I'll touch you when I please

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
readingmama
dank meme

Wow 10+pages in the last 24 hours to catch up on!

Trust these guys to be able to put a massive smile on my face and I'm so glad I'm not alone doing my happy dance/ shouting in joy

Add me to the crew that was mostly expecting this ( they really do drop some hints) but still thrilled for confirmation!

I do believe that they are together but I think that this is probably as close as they will get to confirmation of their relationship status, at least for a while. I don't think that they will hide it if they get married but I highly doubt there will ever be a " coming out" video- its just not their style. It's interesting to see the gradual elimination of doubt surrounding them being a couple and it does feel like this is another step in them setting the stage for overall acceptance of them together
Check back in 2-3 years when they are married and dropping adoption announcements and see how well they prepped us for that
I found it sort of intriguing that they seemed to justify wanting to move by pointing out all that was wrong with the apartment but there was no attempt to justify or explain why they would be doing the moving together. I really give them for handling it like that

I am curious to see what changes they make to their filming set ups in the new location- will they change things so its less bedroom/ personal details and more generic staging? I can see them taking the opportunity to be more private about certain things like bedroom set up while introducing personalized work areas or offices.

I don't know much about London real estate but I am totally on-board with the concept of a purchased flat in a manned building being suitable for them. Someone to sign for mail at 7 am and keep the potential intruders out while being still close to restaurants, work options, friends etc? Maybe the possibility of a low maintenance garden area or a dog? Heck yeah!

Must go re-watch now and try to catch all the cute stuff and nuances I missed on the first watch!
daichii
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: she | her

omg I feel less crazy now, at one point I thought it was all in my head and they'd stay there forever but they actually moved what the fuck
I'm happy about the changes, they were being a bit boring (for me) lately so this has definitely woken up my interest in them. I'm so looking forward to the new house/apartment tour
houseplant
squish
Pronouns: she/her

more storage? more like they need extra space for phil's wife and baby haha

but ugh, this made me so happy. i mean i was already sure they were moving together, instead of apart like people kept saying, and like, a singapore ditl would've made me swoon like a swooning maiden but this, this is so domestic and cute and more grounding, somehow. and i didn't expect it to make me feel so emotional because i'm not attached to their flat since i came into the phandom late, but all the memories they've had there, all the 'we' and 'our' and 'us' made me cry so hard. damn. these ridiculous, overgrown children still being in love and amazed and amused and need each other just hurts my brain and heart
greenfaces
placenta

it's been like 10 hours already and im still in shock! we all knew~ they were moving but now we REALLY KNOW ya feel! im beyond happy for them and like a lot of you they moving together for the third time just confirms their relationship to me. i can not wait to see the new place
alittledizzy wrote:Timestamps!

:04 - Both have red eyes, but particularly Dan. Tired or more emotional than they let on?
:22 - "This London apartment"
:27 - They've lived "just in this apartment" for half a decade.
:38 - Flashback pic to when they moved in.
:42 - Phil says Dan looks half-fetus-y.
1:04 - Phil does his hamster impression then gives Dan the biggest, brightest smile.
1:11 - Jumpcut after the hamster cage joke.
1:18 - First reason for moving: too much stuff.
1:21 - Let's play 'identify all the things in the clear carry on container.'
1:28 - Terrifying Dil head.
1:38 - Crate with flower crowns instead.
1:52 - Dan is up for minimalism. Phil needs his knick-knacks.
2:04 - Jumpcut after 'Dan is on fire' joke followed by reason two for moving out: triple noise attack
2:16 - "Phil, you just said we're being penetrated from three angles."
2:24 - Phil tapping the back of Dan's head to mimic the drill.
2:44 - Phil dreaming about frolicking with a (gender neutral) celebrity.
3:23 - Phil suggests it's babies being born, Dan just shrugs and nods as if accepting it
3:28 - Third reason: walls are thin. (I definitely expected this to go in the 'I can hear Dan pacing in his room at night when I'm trying to sleep' direction and then it totally didn't.)
3:38 - Strange noises downstairs, phone goes off and is never answered to the left, through the wall from the gaming channel is a bedroom.
4:22 - Final reason: imminent collapse.
4:34 - [crack-cam] probably a video frame effect they already had for personal use.
4:33 - Crack in Phil's room. (Phil: My bedroom.)
4:37 - Crack in Dan's room. (Dan: My bedroom.)
4:48 - Crack in the lounge.
5:07 - Internet is Terrible parody singalong
5:36 - [2013 mouse-cam]
5:44 - I love that they love mice.
5:54 - Reminscing in the flat, starting with Phil's bedroom. (Dan: Phil, talk to us about the bedroom.)
6:00 - Wicker bed.
6:10 - Broken slats. Impressive, guys.
6:15 - Props chest. (Dan: This is just making me panic.)
6:30 - Competition between them to jump and touch the ceilings.
6:41 - Shot of messy clothing with no explanation where in Phil's room it is.
6:44 - Dan at the piano, confirms he's going to buy another one.
6:58 - Phil: Pleaaaaase tell me you're not taking the butt chair. (Does Phil have insecurity issues because his butt is not as defines as the butt chair? Sad.)
7:02 - Dan: This video background is coming with me.
7:09 - Phil: I think it needs more houseplants. Dan: A plant. That's Phil's request. (And then the cutest look to the side and smile from Dan.)
7:15 - Phil acts like he's going to open the drawer under Dan's bed. I wasn't aware this existed.
7:18 - Anxious ramble from Dan before he asks Phil to stop filming, Phil immediately does.
7:24 - Phil films Dan lying on the ground.
7:35 - Unnecessary pan across Dan's crotch.
7:36 - Glass kitchen door.
7:51 - They're keeping the sofa. Don't actually understand why. Did they just have some super memorable orgasms on it or something? Only plausible excuse.
7:56 - They will not miss the coffee table. Lengthy ramble about the injuries they got from it. Are they aware they could have replaced it sooner?
8:15 - Green paint from the DAPC video.
8:20 - Gaming room. Dan's posture in the chair is really cute.
8:36 - Bathroom. Dan has a cross-stitched ornament a fan gave him that is based on this tweet.
8:40 - So many stairs, so many stairs.
9:07 - Starts off with Dan looking to the side, dimple on display. Phil confirms they are staying in the London and keeping most of their stuff, just moving somewhere with more space.
9:10 - Dan and Phil both agreeing that they won't miss the place.
9:25 - Phil's smile over the next few seconds. He's so damn happy.
9:33 - They seemed to have made moving before summer a goal.
9:44 - Phil says he's not sad because he's taking his stuff with him. (Dan. He means Dan. He's taking Dan.)
9:54 - Flashback to wardrobe video.
10:08 - Dan says new place will look exactly the same but in a new building.
10:18 - "Such an ugly bed." Dan has a lot of opinions about... Phil's.... bed.
10:28 - Phil: And I will see you... in the new place. (that's not me you hear quietly sobbing, I swear.)
im joining dizzy on the quite sobbers group (i live for your timestamps )

(also lovely to see old posters coming back danphil333 i missed your commentary so much i just need jaej its that the right user?smh fake fan to come back and it'll be complete also mama_phan and a bunch of old posters that i really like lovely to see youre back :D
awkwardly
living flop

hmmm but now I wonder what the hell is the thing in 5 months (march 14th ls, so now technically already in 4 months) going to be..?

the possibility of it being 'we moved (without announcing) and settled and now you can ask us stuff' seems not applicable as they have announced the move. and also Dan seemed to calculate in his head sort of precisely when to ask him about the week in march. so..any ideas what is going to happen next? or could that still be related to the move, because at the time of the ls they were not planning on making the video (but from watching it I had the feeling that they did plan to say goodbye to the flat with a video)

so yeah, any ideas?

(damn it, it's morning and I still can't sleep I feel like if I ate 200 chocolate bars and drank 100cups of coffee )
~but the golden age is over
dansnose
delia smith
Pronouns: she/ her

oh wow i haven't caught up with things and i'm 38 pages behind but before i work on reading through i wanna share a thought i've had and tweeted about

i do see the move as a start of a new era for both dan and phil and i do expect a sliiiiight rebrand from them eventually!
the london apartment was so heavily associated with their personas and The Branding™ bc it's literally where they've established the branding and since tab/tinof were to celebrate the world dan and phil had created together and lowkey felt like a big wrap up of the branding i do feel like moving is giving them a clean slate to change things up just a tiny bit you know? i almost feel as if part of the reason they seem so genuinely happy and excited to move is also that aspect of the new beginning! im not saying they'll do a drastic change in content that's not realistic but maybe they'd pull a louise and make a slightly more mature content? especially phil god knows i can't stand the AmazingPhil persona and i really hope that maybe now he'd feel comfortable with maturing his content just a tiny bit (or that he'd make videos more similar to his 2007-2009 days and get his creative juices flowing.... im waiting....)

i don't know what to expect though and i'm not saying they will for sure rebrand at last im just saying that if they were to, then now is the perfect time to start working on it!
teamug
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

so many pages...thought i'd never catch up.

on my second rewatch (and proud of it!) at 7:45 Phil facebutts the kitchen door, you can see the counter still with their appliances and utensils and stuff, whereas in the easter lemon pastel baking vid the counter was filled with plants. So, just wondering how far in the past this was filmed?
Also, I am still a bit confused why Dan hyped an AP vid.

But most of all...If they're happy, then I'm just so totally really happy.
llion
living flop

awkwardly wrote:hmmm but now I wonder what the hell is the thing in 5 months (march 14th ls, so now technically already in 4 months) going to be..?

the possibility of it being 'we moved (without announcing) and settled and now you can ask us stuff' seems not applicable as they have announced the move. and also Dan seemed to calculate in his head sort of precisely when to ask him about the week in march. so..any ideas what is going to happen next? or could that still be related to the move, because at the time of the ls they were not planning on making the video (but from watching it I had the feeling that they did plan to say goodbye to the flat with a video)

so yeah, any ideas?
after tatinof, i honestly have no idea what they could possibly announce anymore. are they making a trip to the moon? they're getting married

i kid but they are such creative boys it could really be anything. i'd say we're gonna read way too much into it and be underwhelmed by a routine merch announcement, but would he really mention it like that? it could have something to do with the move, as you mention, but i'm not sure what he would mention that for either. i feel like we're gonna be surprised whatever it is, since they're so great at bringing things out of left field. (as they tried to do with this moving video haha)

i also feel the rebranding in the air, but not in as intentional of a sense. i think the move will simply give them a fresh slate in their lives, and therefore transfer to their videos. in more of an organic way, like the gradual disappearance of llamas, placentas, and the lolzrandomXD phase. i feel like they'll feel a little bit different so they'll in turn act a little bit different you know. they'll still be the nerdy boys we know and love though, always.
art credit: koreinkorein (thank you!)
adonais
crusty sponge

I keep trying to type a post and have realised all my thoughts can really be condensed down to one single, bolded, solitary "fuck".

I'm so happy for deppy and goddamn if I'm not living vicariously through them as they move into this new London flat. The move is exciting to me as a fan too, because regardless of the nature of their relationship (though i'll say that my phan goggles have tightened a little) this is such fantastic confirmation of stability within their lives. Moving into a new, comfortable place together, rather than cashing their checks and taking their separate paths. I see a new post-moving era dawning; it somehow took them moving and literally going to a new place to really show me that deppy aren't going anywhere fast- for that, I'm celebrating.
swofro
angel bean

So a few hours have past and I have calm down (not really lol) and I want to share phanarts I see on twitter

New Dan meme of 2017 Most people here 2012-2017
Love is forever
snokoplasm
tol bean

hel diddly lo, i'm going to walk through the dog door and intrude on ye ol house of conversation for a second to mention:

i found it hilarious how dan was so assured that we were all going to be miserably attached to the apartment when in reality it seems like we're all going "MMHHHMM YES WE'RE INTERIOR DESIGNERS LET'S START WITH GETTING A DOG" and generally are showing a mass of excitement over the new place.

(((okay back to lurking )))
wake me up when it's 2004
kuensukki
janice from the shop

seeing my demon philgirl twin danphil333 and my mom mama_phan gave me some inspiration to get my lazy ass out of uni coursework and focus on idb BECAUSE AKJGNLKGJNKJRNLKERJNR

initial reaction: then flashbacks to this golden post by flamanged: warning: huge ass screenshot
and smash manged did: this following post is dedicated to dizzy (just because) and my bb swofro for tweeting me to this while i was editing

Anyway, let me first say how much I loved all the pictures from Singapore and how much love and dedication Phil has for the art of photography. Like yes, we know you love dan and think he is beautiful, but also capturing him in the most gorgeous lens every time you snap a photo did things to my heart I hadnt felt for a while. Also Im in love with his butterfly shirt and I need to see him in it more often. Secondly, Dans style throughout this trip slayed me, the gorgeous ripped jeans and shirts (except plaid dress cuz nope i dont fucks with dat). I felt confidence and happiness radiating from both of them which already put me in a precarious emotional state. Then seeing them release this video kinda ruined me and I literally screamed in front of all my coworkers and had a fangirl meltdown while everyone around me sat confused and slightly horrified by my antics.

Why is this a big deal you ask? Well as an old school fan that watched them through their horrific 2012 phase, their angsty 2013 phase, seeing the growth and confidence really tugged my heartstrings. We have Phil, awkward guy who never really knew where he was going but was pretty confident in every step he took. Then Dan, who was unsure and riddled with insecurities to prove himself as capable and important, someone to remember. And we have this beautiful journey starting with a beautiful friendship and developing into a complex relationship of trust. The thing with fame is it alienates you, to a point where genuine friends are hard to find. With them that never was the problem. They started and will end their careers by each others side. Every investment they've made, from branding together and opening shops, to moving in together yet again cemented the fact that these are two guys that feel the most at ease with each other. They know every quirk, annoying habit, insecurity, and yet still choose to stick by each others side and plan a future that ensures just that. You can see it in the fond crinkles of Dans eyes or the adorable nudge of Phils hands of Dans shoulders, the little movements they do in gaming videos that seem so strange to us but is probably a language for them. They get each other and will probably be the most honest only with each other and thats huge to me.

I also want to thank them for being honest because fuck, that takes guts. I mean they could have hid it but they didn't. They told us with pride and a video filled with memories and true affection from each other. They considered us a part of their journey which we inexplicably are. And what a journey of character development it has been. You dont see dans exaggerated "this weirdo" looks at phil anymore. What you see is an immediately softening of the eyes when phil makes a badly placed innuendo and genuine laughter. The little houseplants that he has grown to love because phil loves them. (Also who else melted at phil planning all the plants he was going to put in dans aestethic rooms, like ew stop). You dont see the hidden vacations and trips to see family, instead they post a photo with the ioM poster right behind it. You see Phil speak up for the first time in an award show to call Dan up on stage with him. The mask that has been slowly slipping off has revealed itself. I think what made me so emotional is this is the next chapter of their lives and they shared that with us. We, who've been a part of the journey with them. You can bet your ass I celebrated as if I got a new house in London because we care. We want to see them happy and its clear that happiness for them lies in each other. I've said this before and I'll say it again, these two are bound, in an inexplicable way. They grew up with each other, traveled the world with each other, celebrated every success and failure with each other and I can see them continuing everything in the near future with each other.

Now I just hope Phil can handle diva dan who will prob redecorate the whole house to fit his aesthetic and hopefully have a dog or adopted baby running around the place soon. Im vibrating for the future of DP (we still have the secret project to look forward too!!)

now that my dreams have come true im gonna write another wishlist:
1. someone matches phils concealer to his pale face
2. doggo
3. i get adopted by them
4. pj threesome tape gets released to public (i immediately save a copy)
5. tyler comes to their house and squeals about how married they are while jen and phil finally collab
6. they continue to be genuinely happy dorks that stick to their quirks as they always have

ending this supremely large post with a hugemongous (totes real) pic of deppy watching the phandom crumble
Reizam
butt chair

kuensukki what a lovely post :sobs: totally sums up my feelings about these two dorks and how far they've come including the need for Phil to change his concealer.

As mentioned here earlier, I also hope for a subtle rebrand with the new place and for them to continue the progress they've made this past year. Regardless, I'm very excited for what is to come during these next few months.
kuensukki
janice from the shop

also excuse me for being active but its been a while but this picture is so adorable to me (sorry if its been discussed but ive been on idb vacation). I know stalkers are horrible *jazz hands ethics* but their matching dad bodies give me such a (excuse my demon) long term relationship feel. Also they are literally mirroring each other in every way from the shorts to the posture and its so beautiful that I sometimes have to look back at it on my phone

(i couldnt find the original source)
swofro
angel bean

kuensukki wrote: And we have this beautiful journey starting with a beautiful friendship and developing into a complex relationship of trust. The thing with fame is it alienates you, to a point where genuine friends are hard to find. With them that never was the problem. They started and will end their careers by each others side. Every investment they've made, from branding together and opening shops, to moving in together yet again cemented the fact that these are two guys that feel the most at ease with each other. They know every quirk, annoying habit, insecurity, and yet still choose to stick by each others side and plan a future that ensures just that. You can see it in the fond crinkles of Dans eyes or the adorable nudge of Phils hands of Dans shoulders, the little movements they do in gaming videos that seem so strange to us but is probably a language for them. They get each other and will probably be the most honest only with each other and thats huge to me.
F**k, I thought I was over this but kuen just have to write this post (that is dedicated to me nonetheless) and brought fresh tears to my face.

This. I want this. I want the bond dan and phil have. To trust someone explicitly and show them your vulnerability is a very scary thing to me. And for them, to learn each other's good and bad side and still stand by each other's side, I don't care what anyone else say, that's love to me.

I can't believe I am saying it but this is it. This is the end game to me and I am satisfied even if there is no explicit confirmation or denial lol of phan in the future.

Also, I forgot to say this in earlier posts but I would like to thank everyone for choosing my thread name suggestion which happen to collide with the timing of the moving announcement. I am happy
Last edited by swofro on Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love is forever
jesuisunèléve
phabergé

kuensukki wrote:also excuse me for being active but its been a while but this picture is so adorable to me (sorry if its been discussed but ive been on idb vacation). I know stalkers are horrible *jazz hands ethics* but their matching dad bodies give me such a (excuse my demon) long term relationship feel. Also they are literally mirroring each other in every way from the shorts to the posture and its so beautiful that I sometimes have to look back at it on my phone

Phil's posture always makes me twitch.
kuensukki
janice from the shop

jesuisunèléve wrote:
kuensukki wrote:also excuse me for being active but its been a while but this picture is so adorable to me (sorry if its been discussed but ive been on idb vacation). I know stalkers are horrible *jazz hands ethics* but their matching dad bodies give me such a (excuse my demon) long term relationship feel. Also they are literally mirroring each other in every way from the shorts to the posture and its so beautiful that I sometimes have to look back at it on my phone

Phil's posture always makes me twitch.
*whispers* same. But the slightly slouched, hand on hip, or awkward hands in pocket stance also gives me life because it encapsulates phil in the greatest way possible

Also swo all my demon posts are written with you in mind :platonic:
pearshaped34
morning quiff

alittledizzy wrote: 7:51 - They're keeping the sofa. Don't actually understand why. Did they just have some super memorable orgasms on it or something? Only plausible excuse.
I assumed they were joking about keeping that sofa. Not because they sounded particularly like they were being funny but because that's the only way that makes sense to me.
If they are seriously keeping that couch when they could afford a new one then I think they need to see a professional to work through their inability to let inanimate objects go.
CallMeAyana
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: Phan Trash

kuensukki wrote: Anyway, let me first say how much I loved all the pictures from Singapore and how much love and dedication Phil has for the art of photography. Like yes, we know you love dan and think he is beautiful, but also capturing him in the most gorgeous lens every time you snap a photo did things to my heart I hadnt felt for a while. Also Im in love with his butterfly shirt and I need to see him in it more often. Secondly, Dans style throughout this trip slayed me, the gorgeous ripped jeans and shirts (except plaid dress cuz nope i dont fucks with dat). I felt confidence and happiness radiating from both of them which already put me in a precarious emotional state. Then seeing them release this video kinda ruined me and I literally screamed in front of all my coworkers and had a fangirl meltdown while everyone around me sat confused and slightly horrified by my antics.

Why is this a big deal you ask? Well as an old school fan that watched them through their horrific 2012 phase, their angsty 2013 phase, seeing the growth and confidence really tugged my heartstrings. We have Phil, awkward guy who never really knew where he was going but was pretty confident in every step he took. Then Dan, who was unsure and riddled with insecurities to prove himself as capable and important, someone to remember. And we have this beautiful journey starting with a beautiful friendship and developing into a complex relationship of trust. The thing with fame is it alienates you, to a point where genuine friends are hard to find. With them that never was the problem. They started and will end their careers by each others side. Every investment they've made, from branding together and opening shops, to moving in together yet again cemented the fact that these are two guys that feel the most at ease with each other. They know every quirk, annoying habit, insecurity, and yet still choose to stick by each others side and plan a future that ensures just that. You can see it in the fond crinkles of Dans eyes or the adorable nudge of Phils hands of Dans shoulders, the little movements they do in gaming videos that seem so strange to us but is probably a language for them. They get each other and will probably be the most honest only with each other and thats huge to me.

I also want to thank them for being honest because fuck, that takes guts. I mean they could have hid it but they didn't. They told us with pride and a video filled with memories and true affection from each other. They considered us a part of their journey which we inexplicably are. And what a journey of character development it has been. You dont see dans exaggerated "this weirdo" looks at phil anymore. What you see is an immediately softening of the eyes when phil makes a badly placed innuendo and genuine laughter. The little houseplants that he has grown to love because phil loves them. (Also who else melted at phil planning all the plants he was going to put in dans aestethic rooms, like ew stop). You dont see the hidden vacations and trips to see family, instead they post a photo with the ioM poster right behind it. You see Phil speak up for the first time in an award show to call Dan up on stage with him. The mask that has been slowly slipping off has revealed itself. I think what made me so emotional is this is the next chapter of their lives and they shared that with us. We, who've been a part of the journey with them. You can bet your ass I celebrated as if I got a new house in London because we care. We want to see them happy and its clear that happiness for them lies in each other. I've said this before and I'll say it again, these two are bound, in an inexplicable way. They grew up with each other, traveled the world with each other, celebrated every success and failure with each other and I can see them continuing everything in the near future with each other.
Tbh, them moving didn't made me that emotional, but this...
Yeah. That emoji sums it up. I'm a happy trash can
DatCog
blobfish

Loved your long post kuensukki, it actually made me feel more emotional than watching the moving video

Talking of the moving video, it's already past 1 million views in 12 hours! Is that a record?

They've got to be joking about keeping the sofa, there's no way they're taking it to their shiny new place :wtf:
Flomy
sofa crease

I had a good night's sleep and I am still not over it. I hoped all you guys were right but I didn't dare to believe it... yet here we are. All your posts made me quite emotional. They love each other and that's what matters, I don't even care about my own shitty love life anymore.

Also, I never realised they had THAT many stairs. I wouldn't even have moved into that flat in the first place.
blue_bear
dank meme

Well.. delurking- haven't posted in a while.. been busy with life (I'm a working mom).. :D

I'mso glad they're moving although I knew it was coming all along. They looked happy and tired :) I hope we get a house tour or movingday DITL

One thing I did notice is that they kind of babbled, like nervous babble if you know what I mean. They must know what we think about moving (and probably buying) another place together.. and not separately! I'm glad that they didn't mention this in a no-homo way.. but to me this is all proof I need !

Back to lurking
gnostic
stress mushroom

swofro wrote:So a few hours have past and I have calm down (not really lol) and I want to share phanarts I see on twitter

New Dan meme of 2017 Most people here 2012-2017
LMAO the first one's great but the second one is representative of my current confusion. While I didnt expect the moving out video, I thought most everyone here was confident in their sleuthing and sure Deps were moving. I was...surprised by emotional intensity of reaction

But then it brought some familiar faces back so I am not complaining

Btw it says something about how much of lazy shits are if with all their money they cant be arsed to fix basic things like the bed or table
Just here for the marketing skills
opendoor
rainbow nerd

I didn't get a chance to watch before work but I Did get a chance to open the Youtube app and see the title, so I literally began my day screaming into my pillow like an insane person. Then I went on tumblr just to check that they were moving together and the world wasn't about to end.

I actually stayed really optimistic, which was kind of unwise because I would have been totally crushed if this vid ended up being something mundane or non-phano. (Day in the Life Australia I'm looking at you, God that video bummed me out so much I don't re-watch it even for the cute bits).

Fuck guys I just read through ten pages of reactions and I'm right there with you wow. I was happy like an idiot all day before I even watched the vid, and now I'm just...emotional as fuck. I wasn't expecting them to actually walk around with the camera reminiscing, and the clip from The Wardrobe, END me now. And not one no-homo moment, by my reckoning.

I agree that Dan's eyes especially looked red, but they really did sound done with the place. I'm not sure whether I think they're lying or not, time and time again they have demonstrated themselves to be sentimental shits, but if they are taking all their stuff (each other ) I suppose the change won't be that distressing.

Can't wait to see their new place, this is so exciting honestly.
We're all in this together. :platonic:
I miss Dan Howell's stupid face.
mysterylovescompany
morning quiff

You know what I just realised, which I mentioned on Twitter last week but forgot earlier, because I was so distracted by THE video? April 25th, 2016 was the day of the last ever Internet Takeover show ... April 25th, 2017 was the day that Deppy announced they're moving out. The perfect distraction to stop me being sad about it being one year since Radio 1. Call me a demon but this is just perfect timing :sobs: