Daniel & Phil Part 44: This isn't a forever home

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
malday
emo goose

SquishPhan wrote: Phil with a baby. me.
what is this, attention seeking day for them? :gg:
i approve
Last edited by malday on Sat May 06, 2017 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

I feel personally victimized by Dan and Phil's instagrams today.

Who can I speak to about these transgressions? Where's Carl?
Philena
blobfish

Omg, joint funeral?
sweetmm
angel bean
Pronouns: She/Her

Phil won this selfie round

Whose baby is that?
000dia000
emo goose

Isn't now just around the time Phil's secret wife would have had a baby? Or was that a while ago and now the baby is a few months along?

Why have they become their fan fiction tropes the last month?
:cactus:
daichii
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: she | her

i can't even rn
xaephan
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Daniel who? I only know Phil (and baby now) oh god this is hitting me right in a weak spot

I like how Dan called Phil's ladybug selfie cringe, but takes one from the same angle. I appreciate his picture for the lovely softness and the textures, but the leg makes me feel weird looking at it? idek why, really.

Also both of their pictures have the same carpet, so are they in a lounge in the hotel somewhere?
if my heart was a compass you'd be north
previously myllakka
obliviongrace
*editing tips*

Re: The thing that looks like it could be part of Dan's leg I'm pretty sure that is the tip of his finger sneaking into the camera lens. If he was wrapping his hand around the phone, considering how big his hands are, that is pretty possible. Also, something about the curve of the skin makes it bulge out in a way that does not look to me like it would be Dan's leg. Especially because I don't think he was wearing ripped jeans today? And if you look at the floor pattern in his selfie and Phil's it's clear they were taken in the same place, and I don't think Dan would be hanging around a baby in just his underwear
Lucyrg95
sofa crease

obliviongrace wrote:Re: The thing that looks like it could be part of Dan's leg I'm pretty sure that is the tip of his finger sneaking into the camera lens. If he was wrapping his hand around the phone, considering how big his hands are, that is pretty possible. Also, something about the curve of the skin makes it bulge out in a way that does not look to me like it would be Dan's leg. Especially because I don't think he was wearing ripped jeans today? And if you look at the floor pattern in his selfie and Phil's it's clear they were taken in the same place, and I don't think Dan would be hanging around a baby in just his underwear
it's phil's meaty elbow
malday
emo goose

Lucyrg95 wrote:
obliviongrace wrote:Re: The thing that looks like it could be part of Dan's leg I'm pretty sure that is the tip of his finger sneaking into the camera lens. If he was wrapping his hand around the phone, considering how big his hands are, that is pretty possible. Also, something about the curve of the skin makes it bulge out in a way that does not look to me like it would be Dan's leg. Especially because I don't think he was wearing ripped jeans today? And if you look at the floor pattern in his selfie and Phil's it's clear they were taken in the same place, and I don't think Dan would be hanging around a baby in just his underwear
it's phil's meaty elbow
it's the baby's head

j/k
Susanisnotafish
flower crown
Pronouns: She/her

Thank you for this. I jumped to a wrong conclusion. So funny tho bc its something that would happen to Dan like when he favorited the "bottom" tweet. I'm surprised with how many selfie drafts he has said he usually takes that he chose the one that can be misinterpreted.
"Rub those freckles all over me!" --Daniel Howell
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

Phil with a baby. *breathing intensifies* Soon he'll post a photo with his secret wife.
Phil definitely won this battle. Better luck next time, Dan.

But what's this conspiracy?
kalli
butt chair

All of Dan's selfies this month, I'm loving them and all his fashion choices And Phil with a baby?! This is a good day

Since the flooring is the same in both pictures, I assume it's just the flooring that's in all rooms throughout the hotel. The pictures could have easily been taken at different times and/or rooms, but I'd hope Dan didn't miss out on his chance to cuddle the baby as well since he seems to like babies and kids a lot.

I'm really curious whose baby it is... I'm thinking either a stranger who is staying in the same hotel, or an acquaintance who they know through youtube but isn't a youtuber since no one recognizes the baby? Hopefully they talk about little Miles in the next liveshow I'd also like to know who took the picture because my trashy self is imagining Dan taking that picture and Phil taking pictures of Dan with Miles too.

[offtopic]
alittledizzy wrote:
onetruetrash wrote:All of this talk about what would make you believe they are together kinda got me thinking. Like, what would make you believe they weren't together? Most of the Phandom (including me) ships thems and/or believes they're together. But sometimes I wonder, what if they're not lying and they really are just friends? (I doubt it, but you get my point.) What would make their fans believe them?
If they, in 2017, acknowledged again that the vday video was supposed to be a prank, that all of the 2009 flirting, sexual tweets, romantic references, etc were all just a plan from literally before they met to somehow dupe an audience, and admitted that they chose to stop denying the relationship four years ago because they realized it was furthering their career I'd believe them. I just wouldn't like them anymore. People who would do that - who would ever consider faking a gay relationship to such a vulnerable, loving note with the intent of tricking fans - to be a prank, people who would realize the conclusions fans are drawing and choose to stay quiet for the sake of success even though it was manipulating a fanbase made primarily of representation-seeking teenagers - are not people I'd like. And I don't think Dan and Phil are those types of people.

Especially not Dan, with his 2017 authenticity seeking, ISG advice giving, self-reflective, mental health acknowledging, encouraging his little ducklings, not-straight self. If I believed that he was capable of deep-seated ambiguity for the sake of deception and not for the sake of protection, then I wouldn't feel like I knew him at all.

But at the end of the day, none of this questioning makes much sense to me. To each their own, but for me personally - I don't understand striving to explain them in a way that is less than the obvious. Unless it is just that people don't want the mystery to be over so when a relationship seems more and more obvious, some people feel obligated to try even harder to find something less obvious that explains it so they can feel like they're still involved in trying to figure something out.

And if so - whatever makes you happy. This is a conversation that's been happening since the beginning of phan, and it made sense in years past or when they've done things to make people serious doubt that are not 4+ years old - but I don't get why it's a topic now when they're doing nothing but being happy and committed to living together. So I'll just be in the corner enjoying the plethora of happy, settled, domestic Dan and Phil that they're giving us. :)
I second everything in this post ^
I wouldn't condone their actions if the whole thing was a scam, although I don't believe that's the case. I feel as though it's pretty obvious they're in a committed relationship, since actions speak much louder than words to me. All their actions, past and present, make the most sense as a couple simply trying to protect aspects of their relationship from the public eye in my opinion [/offtopic]
Artdefines06
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: She/They/Nothing

it's ok guys, Tomska has our backs
I'm sure that is not their baby, but can Dan always match clothes with his children once he gets them. please. pelase?

*Ps my vote is that he is wearing Phil's black shorts because it's hot in the hotel or in florida. It's not news that they clothes swap and if they were just hanging out in the room alone why not.
NoOneWantsATortoise
squish

kalli wrote: I'm really curious whose baby it is... I'm thinking either a stranger who is staying in the same hotel, or an acquaintance who they know through youtube but isn't a youtuber since no one recognizes the baby? Hopefully they talk about little Miles in the next liveshow I'd also like to know who took the picture because my trashy self is imagining Dan taking that picture and Phil taking pictures of Dan with Miles too.
Dan's picture looks like he's sitting on the floor as well so I have the most wonderful image of the two of them sitting face to face in their own little world playing with the baby.
pearshaped34
morning quiff

Objectively Dan looks good in that selfie but for me personally it's too cringe to appreciate.

Phil with a baby on the other hand gets a big thumbs up from me
kalli wrote:I'm really curious whose baby it is... I'm thinking either a stranger who is staying in the same hotel, or an acquaintance who they know through youtube but isn't a youtuber since no one recognizes the baby? Hopefully they talk about little Miles in the next liveshow I'd also like to know who took the picture because my trashy self is imagining Dan taking that picture and Phil taking pictures of Dan with Miles too.
I think it must be the child of someone Phil at least vaguely knows for him to be taking pictures of himself holding him on his own phone and then putting them on social media.
If a fan asked him to hold their baby for a photo I'm sure he'd do it but I doubt he'd take his own pictures of them together no matter how cute the child was being.
Or maybe he would but I don't know for me that would be a weird thing to do
captainspacecoat
stress mushroom
Pronouns: she/her

Adorable photos!! The one of Phil with the baby killed me, it's so cute

Also, can anyone explain to me what on earth Hazel is trying to say in this tweet from earlier? I'm so confused, neither of their videos have anything to do with sex? Am I just completely misunderstanding? I can not make sense of what she's insinuating for the life of me, like????
autumnhearth
senpai

These Instagram photos are refreshing after seeing dozens of meet and greet pics on Tumblr. Yes, Phil looks adorable in a black flower crown (I've only seen a cropped version of the photo so I don't know if Dan was wearing a black one too) but the whole bringing props to pose with them unsettles me a bit. There is one where they are wearing halos and a girl is squeezing both their chins. Like at that point you are treating them as giant props to pose with. Or ones where they all hold hands. I guess it's nice that they are good sports about it, but I hope they get plenty of personal space to recharge.

Umm re: Hazel, no idea. The videos don't seem to gave any thread connecting them... unless it's just about attractive men... Oh! I got it! Open mouths... everyone is gasping... weird.
dontpanic
#relatable

I'm 100% here for all selfies idgf feel confident luv yourself

remember that radio show where they were joking about how babies always cry around Phil? well turns out their liARS i cant handle the amount of adorable in Phil's photo.

I'm glad Phil brought his secret wife to orlando, they deserve to holiday together, they probably never got a proper honeymoon since phil's been working so much
dansbonsaitree
tol bean

Dan's selfie is killing me Phil with the baby is also super adorbs.
It's their secret child.... I wish
karma_yeah
philussy

dansbonsaitree wrote:Dan's selfie is killing me Phil with the baby is also super adorbs.
It's their secret child.... I wish
I second this post

Dan(iel) is adorable; Phil(lip) with a baby is adorable. I think they are trying to kill us.
What goes around, comes around Image
papierklemmen
flower crown

captainspacecoat wrote:Adorable photos!! The one of Phil with the baby killed me, it's so cute

Also, can anyone explain to me what on earth Hazel is trying to say in this tweet from earlier? I'm so confused, neither of their videos have anything to do with sex? Am I just completely misunderstanding? I can not make sense of what she's insinuating for the life of me, like????
just hazel being her usual self-important and pretentious filmmaker self, bitter that her "quality content" (lol!) doesn't get as many views as "mindless entertainment".
lost686girl
living flop

I hope miles the baby didn't forget to vlog
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie