Dan & Phil Part 45: R.I.P danisnotonfire 2009-2017

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
xaephan
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Philena wrote:Are they going to stop trying to outcute each other anytime soon? I am going to start reaching dangerous levels of nausea soon.
jk they are adorable and I can't even with this FL trip
100% agreed. 2017 has been so good to us! With every new thing, I think to myself 'this is it, they can't outdo this' and then of course they do.
if my heart was a compass you'd be north
previously myllakka
phanofcats
delia smith
Pronouns: she/her

I'm so glad 2017 deppy has been this good to us. I've personally been having an awful year (although slowly getting better) and they have been the only thing keeping me so happy

All these pictures are so cute! It's becoming too much for me to handle! Every time I get a notification, I scream a little bit

As for the shirt thing; they are in Florida where it is hot, he was probably sleeping shirtless and just grabbed a random shirt to put on to help out? I know I grab random shirts from my dirty pile on the floor to sleep in sometimes (maybe I'm just gross ). Or they could've been taken a different day. Or he could also be running out of clothes.

The fact that there was enough groceries that would call for multiple people to help, leads me to believe they are staying for quite a bit longer.

Wonder what video we will get tonight though. Any thoughts? (I'm still hoping for a day in the life)

(edit: i use way too many emojis )
autumnhearth
senpai

malday wrote:
DatCog wrote:
papierklemmen wrote: you literally post "those photos of you" yourself, idek

That's just what I shouted at my laptop when I read that reply! What is he like? :facepalm:
he probably meant "taking" instead of "posting" but couldn't remember his lines.

Right Dan, we see right through you. Though they certainly have the ability to tweet from each other's accounts (they have done this at the beginning of joint LSs) the recent captions are definitely all Dan.

LeftHandedism wrote:
LtrllySusan wrote:Ok I gave in, after lurking for a long time I made an account :D Hello!

I have always been really impressed with you guys' detective skills, so here's my contribution: Phil is wearing the same shirt as he did in the NASA photos, right? That either means:

a) He's nasty and sleeps in a shirt that he wore all day
b) He didn't have a shirt on to sleep and put it on quickly to help with the groceries. Which implies...

Well I don't know what that implies. But I thought it was an interesting.
Hi and :welcome: !

Maybe Phil is also staying longer than he originally intended, so he is running out of clothes too.
Yesss join us. I think it's been pretty well established that both Phil and Dan sleep shirtless, in their pants (or for us Americans "underwear"). Pajama bottoms and t-shirts are "lounge wear" for Phil (Dan just walks around in his boxers obvs. Though probably not with the Lesters) As for whether the shirt was dirty or not, I can only say that when I join my parents for vacation down in Florida for a week I end up doing laundry at least twice while I'm there. Sooo he could have washed it last night.

phanofcats If we do get a video tonight, my bet is on Golf With Friends (though I kinda want them to play it when they get back and talk about actual mini-golf). I would love DITL, but I doubt they filmed one for Singapore, nor have had time to edit one in FL. I would also love a joint LS (sorry if this is my third time mentioning it) or Lester family game night! I would take anything, but expect nothing at all.
Susanisnotafish wrote:I'm almost believing we might get a proposal this year.
Pretty pretty please! But I have to reason with myself like once a day that *if* they *do* get married and decide to *share* that info with us, they probably won't say anything until *after* the wedding or honeymoon. Sigh. Prove me wrong guys.
Ashling Rae
*editing tips*

autumnhearth wrote:
Susanisnotafish wrote:I'm almost believing we might get a proposal this year.
Pretty pretty please! But I have to reason with myself like once a day that *if* they *do* get married and decide to *share* that info with us, they probably won't say anything until *after* the wedding or honeymoon. Sigh. Prove me wrong guys.
I personally think if they ever come out as "in a relationship" it will be because they either got engaged or got married. They have spoken about it before that relationships on YouTube are awkward and "if people break up"... Well, getting engaged and married is about the ultimate statement of confidence in "not breaking up anytime soon" so you know, any time now. I'd love for it to be pre-wedding, but idk if they would. Lately I've been loving all the conspiracy stuff. I would live for slow hints about a wedding. Unless, they have been slowly hinting at a wedding since Japan.

blackdenim
procrastinator

Ashling Rae wrote:I personally think if they ever come out as "in a relationship" it will be because they either got engaged or got married. They have spoken about it before that relationships on YouTube are awkward and "if people break up"... Well, getting engaged and married is about the ultimate statement of confidence in "not breaking up anytime soon" so you know, any time now. I'd love for it to be pre-wedding, but idk if they would. Lately I've been loving all the conspiracy stuff. I would live for slow hints about a wedding. Unless, they have been slowly hinting at a wedding since Japan.
I 100% agree with this, possibly it would be after the wedding because they wouldn't want people to bug them about arrangements/find out when and where it was and turn up!

I don't think they are already married as I have seen some people here speculate and I base that purely on the fact that they don't wear wedding rings. I know that not everyone who is married wears one, but they both seem like romantics and they have worn other jewellery (Dan with his earrings obv, and I think Phil has worn a necklace before? But I could be wrong) so they're probably not allergic.

I suppose if they were already married they might take their rings off for filming and photos but that seems like a lot of effort. And when I was engaged, I was so excited about my ring and 'showing' people that I was engaged that I would have felt really sad to take it off for work stuff. I can only imagine that goes even more if you're actually married!
phanofcats
delia smith

He's my conspiracy; Phil proposed to Dan sortly after playlist and that's why he stayed for the family holiday
Ablissa
pastel persona

If we're throwing conspiracies around, my latest happy headcanon is that they got married during "that week in March".
SquishPhan
capita£ester

Ablissa
pastel persona

Their cuteness is just destroying me. Please never stop. I love that shirt on Dan
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

The combination of that adorable cat t-shirt instagram having a location tag and Dan posting a trilogy of Phil this morning convinces me that they've officially left. Also, it's the 18th: our assumption of a departure date from his passport.

Back to the duplex it is, then?
anime_is_not_cool
living flop

SquishPhan wrote:
okay but that shirt is actually really fricking cool and goes so well with those jeans im gonna copy that look asap
xaephan

Daniel Howell, fashion icon. I can't decide if that shirt looks ridiculous or adorable--I think I'm leaning towards ridiculous even though the kitties are so cute.
rizzo wrote:The combination of that adorable cat t-shirt instagram having a location tag and Dan posting a trilogy of Phil this morning convinces me that they've officially left.
Oh, this is a good point. I was thinking that maybe this social media spree is them making up for not having a video today, but it's still early yet so we'll see.
if my heart was a compass you'd be north
previously myllakka
phanofcats
delia smith

SquishPhan wrote:
He is cute and has blessed us so much today
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

They're really seeing a lot of Florida this year. That is a fun, cute tshirt and he's cute in it.
DatCog
blobfish

I reckon they'll all be coming home at the weekend...the food shop suggests they have at least a day or two remaining :) That shirt is amazing and I need it in my life!

I wonder if we'll get a video today...I suspect they might have run out of pre-filmed gaming videos but hopefully I'm wrong.
howadorableright

DatCog wrote:I reckon they'll all be coming home at the weekend...the food shop suggests they have at least a day or two remaining :) That shirt is amazing and I need it in my life!

I wonder if we'll get a video today...I suspect they might have run out of pre-filmed gaming videos but hopefully I'm wrong.
I thought they had run out for Tuesday but they delivered, so hopefully they'll surprise us again with a video

i want a ditl with martyn and cornelia so badly
back back back back again
lost686girl
living flop

phanofcats wrote:He's my conspiracy; Phil proposed to Dan sortly after playlist and that's why he stayed for the family holiday
do you think they exchanged rings ?
onetruetrash
blobfish

Ablissa wrote:If we're throwing conspiracies around, my latest happy headcanon is that they got married during "that week in March".
Wouldn't make much sense since that week in March was stressful, not happy.
lishachi
eclipse shirt

phanofcats wrote:
SquishPhan wrote:
He is cute and has blessed us so much today
Ok honestly I cannot deal with him, he's so fuckin cute and looks tiny in that shirt, oversized t-shirts are the best (It's kind of incredible, i'd buy it in black tho, gotta keep that aesthetic goin)

Maybe vid tonight? Not expecting a liveshow, maybe some Dil/GWF/DvP? (I'm still curious as to what the winner gets when DvP comes to an end. )
:biflag: :blackheart:
Ablissa
pastel persona

onetruetrash wrote:
Ablissa wrote:If we're throwing conspiracies around, my latest happy headcanon is that they got married during "that week in March".
Good point, but hey, just sharing an idea. I don't actually believe it to be true, just one of the things I like to think of. :)
autumnhearth
senpai

Nightshirts and pjs outside oh my! That certainly is a look...
I sense more tunics in his future. Maybe with leggings.
lishachi wrote: (I'm still curious as to what the winner gets when DvP comes to an end. )
Why have I never thought about this? Winner gets a kiss obvs.
Ablissa wrote:
onetruetrash wrote:
Good point, but hey, just sharing an idea. I don't actually believe it to be true, just one of the things I like to think of. :)
Also Dan said we could ask about that week in March come August. Or was that about February? Too much going on! Either way, I'm excited to see what might come to fruition in August.
rizzo wrote:The combination of that adorable cat t-shirt instagram having a location tag and Dan posting a trilogy of Phil this morning convinces me that they've officially left. Also, it's the 18th: our assumption of a departure date from his passport.

Back to the duplex it is, then?
Very curious. For those that mention the grocery shopping, some of the Lesters may stay longer than Dan and Phil, or Dan could still go back earlier than Phil. Who knows?
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

It's perfectly possible that Phil was helping bring in groceries. What I think is unlikely is that those pics were taken today. Could have been from days ago. My thinking is that Dan probably used those pics as one of their traditional distractions because they are/were traveling. And given the location tag, it became a bit more likely to me.
Lucyrg95
sofa crease

yay, new video! thank you boys, you spoil us
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie