Dan & Phil Part 47: Do it with Dan!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
swofro
angel bean
Pronouns: she/her

kuensukki wrote:Also with the Dan thing, this HAS always been their dynamic. As dizzy has pointed out several times, Phil does give as much as he takes (or he atleast tries). If you think about it, Dan usually has to control the game chosen and is undoubtedly left with the stress and frustration while phil laughs at his demise and I think its his way of getting back to him? I actually thought Phil was just as sassy as Dan was in this video (dont let the pretty smile fool you!) and even laughed when he said he wanted death. Dan adores Phil, that is fact, and every time he says something that some view insulting/mean, I just see the fond crinkles of his eye or the small smile that phil usually does in response. Dan is LOUD that's where the difference lies, he needs something to say during the video so he work off phil being the sillier one to give him leverage, moreso for the sake of comedy and bater then actual spite/annoyance. Don't worry I spent most of 2013/2014 hitting my head on the wall at why Phil wanted to brand as the weird/silly sidekick that needs to consistently be put down for the sake of their dynamic but it has improved SO much and I can see now that it was a business move more than anything. They don't actually do that in their daily lives or in say joint liveshows, its just a dynamic/dynamic they chose more for the gaming channel and kept throughout. I personally enjoy the games when phil is the dominant one and dans a bit quieter because I find that boy hilarious and I enjoy him taking control and making the endless stream of commentary that always makes me crack up.
Agree with everything especially the bolded part. your post as always, kuen
Love is forever
Pianist Flutist
tol bean

Wow!! I didn't expect so many people to actually agree with my uncomfortableness of their dynamic! Thank you for being respectful! I expected a ton of angry replies!! And also

If they're reading this; Dan quit talking over Phil
Phil, People want you to talk. You're not worthless, and say whatever you want to say never be afraid because we love you, and I pretty much just like listening to u speak as I have lateral thinking too and a lot of people want to hear you speak. That's kind of why I always watch ur live shows alone bc I enjoy them more and I LIKE hearing your talk, you're intelligent- don't be afraid to show it.

Someone said that hey had a friendship like this where they felt worthless. Well, I did too, it took me a year but I eventually told her I was done with her bullshit and we were done being friends unless she quit being such a bitch (yes I grew a spine and actually said that) you wouldn't believe how apologetic she was, and now even 4 years later she will occasionally apologize for treating me that way even though I never bring it up and tell her she doesn't have to apologize. Being blunt can go a long way, say what you mean and mean what you say and the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind ~Dr Seuss
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Pianist Flutist wrote:Someone said that hey had a friendship like this where they felt worthless. Well, I did too, it took me a year but I eventually told her I was done with her bullshit and we were done being friends unless she quit being such a bitch (yes I grew a spine and actually said that) you wouldn't believe how apologetic she was, and now even 4 years later she will occasionally apologize for treating me that way even though I never bring it up and tell her she doesn't have to apologize. Being blunt can go a long way, say what you mean and mean what you say and the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind ~Dr Seuss
I think the important thing to keep in mind here is that Phil does not feel worthless in this friendship. Their experience is not your experience; they are adult men who live together and spent all of their time together, very much voluntarily. Phil is not some cowering innocent who doesn't feel capable of standing up to Dan. We very much know from the amount of things they do that are Phil-led that Phil has no problem pushing his own agenda with Dan. The videos that they make are made with humor, the teasing and mocking Dan throws at Phil is in a vein of humor that works for them and accepted easily by Phil.

"I don't like this because I don't enjoy it." and "I don't like this because Phil doesn't like it/deserves better" are two separate arguments to be making, imo. One of them is valid and one of them is pure projection.

It's definitely okay to say that you don't like it because it makes you uncomfortable, and that you have a preference not to watch that kind of humor, but that doesn't mean you automatically know how Phil feels about it.
nephilimcat
woodland creature

alittledizzy wrote:
Pianist Flutist wrote:Someone said that hey had a friendship like this where they felt worthless. Well, I did too, it took me a year but I eventually told her I was done with her bullshit and we were done being friends unless she quit being such a bitch (yes I grew a spine and actually said that) you wouldn't believe how apologetic she was, and now even 4 years later she will occasionally apologize for treating me that way even though I never bring it up and tell her she doesn't have to apologize. Being blunt can go a long way, say what you mean and mean what you say and the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind ~Dr Seuss
I think the important thing to keep in mind here is that Phil does not feel worthless in this friendship. Their experience is not your experience; they are adult men who live together and spent all of their time together, very much voluntarily. Phil is not some cowering innocent who doesn't feel capable of standing up to Dan. We very much know from the amount of things they do that are Phil-led that Phil has no problem pushing his own agenda with Dan. The videos that they make are made with humor, the teasing and mocking Dan throws at Phil is in a vein of humor that works for them and accepted easily by Phil.

"I don't like this because I don't enjoy it." and "I don't like this because Phil doesn't like it/deserves better" are two separate arguments to be making, imo. One of them is valid and one of them is pure projection.

It's definitely okay to say that you don't like it because it makes you uncomfortable, and that you have a preference not to watch that kind of humor, but that doesn't mean you automatically know how Phil feels about it.
Exactly. Besides, there's a huge difference between an unhealthy friendship and Dan and Phil's interaction on camera. My former so-called best friend emotionally abused me for a long time. I'm not going into detail but you can probably imagine how I felt. Dan and Phil's interactions don't resemble that kind of behaviour at all. We see Dan's encouragement and fondness and how they radiate happiness all the time these days. And if Phil was bothered by the way Dan talks to him or over him, he would start becoming really unhappy over time. And that can't be the case since he seems happier now than he used to, nobody is that good at faking it. And I don't think anyone assumes Phil is being abused here anyway, so in any kind of relationship that's healthy you should be able to talk about what's bothering you, especially if you are as close as Dan and Phil. Having a dynamic like that tells me that Phil isn't bothered by it. So there's no problem here. Between teasing someone and treating someone badly is a thin line that might be easily overstepped at times but there is a line.

And even so, we don't know Dan and Phil at all. What goes on in front of the camera is only a fraction of what happens in their lives. When I see them interact, all I see is a fascinating dynamic between two people who love and care about each other. If anyone is uncomfortable, then that's valid but instead of saying Dan should stop talking over Phil, you should either remember that they don't seem to be in a toxic relationship and therefore must be fine with it or not watch them interact at all. And btw I'm a Philgirl who loves to hear Phil talk and gets annoyed with Dan at times, but it neither makes me uncomfortable nor would I demand them to change their ways because of it.
pulvis et umbra sumus
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Re the Deppy dynamic in DAPG videos: Dan and Phil explicitly addressed this is one of the Gamingmas videos. Dan said something like, "Some people in the comments have been thinking I'm being mean to Phil, but I'm just joking." And Phil looked into the camera and said, quite seriously, "He's just joking."

I have no idea which Gamingmas video it was, and a quick poke into the timestamps thread didn't jog my memory, but it might be a useful addition to this discussion if someone else can remember!
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
cringemonkey
drama llama

LeftHandedism wrote:Re the Deppy dynamic in DAPG videos: Dan and Phil explicitly addressed this is one of the Gamingmas videos. Dan said something like, "Some people in the comments have been thinking I'm being mean to Phil, but I'm just joking." And Phil looked into the camera and said, quite seriously, "He's just joking."

I have no idea which Gamingmas video it was, and a quick poke into the timestamps thread didn't jog my memory, but it might be a useful addition to this discussion if someone else can remember!
Maybe I'm misremembering, but didn't Dan say that in a liveshow ?
onetruetrash
blobfish

cringemonkey wrote:
LeftHandedism wrote:Re the Deppy dynamic in DAPG videos: Dan and Phil explicitly addressed this is one of the Gamingmas videos. Dan said something like, "Some people in the comments have been thinking I'm being mean to Phil, but I'm just joking." And Phil looked into the camera and said, quite seriously, "He's just joking."

Maybe I'm misremembering, but didn't Dan say that in a liveshow ?
I think he's brought it up multiple times. I think he talked about it on vyou or something.

Speaking of vyou, why does everyone talk about danisnotonfirevyou1? Isn't it just some fan account?
000dia000
emo goose

I find that this discussion is presented and dismissed fairly frequently as just their dynamic as a duo and not to be taken seriously. That's true, but it's missing the point. The point is, a dominant person in a conversation (that at times is too loud or annoying) may become increasingly harder to watch. I find Dan to be this sometimes due to his nature and persona. I am perfectly aware that this is just their behaviour in front of the camera, but that doesn't mean it's easy to watch. I'd like to personally see some more even behaviour and them being less reliant on the kind of butt-monkey way of treating Phil. Sometimes its just nice to see a more even dynamic, from an entertainment perspective.
:cactus:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I'd forgotten about that, but you're right! It wasn't gamingmas, but close - it was earlier this year. People thought Dan was too mean to Phil during the Quick Draw video and they addressed it in the next gaming video they did, Google Feud 2.

at 6:15
(obvious jump cut)
Phil: Chill out, Dan! Come on.
Dan: Right. You know I'm joking, and I know I'm joking, and lots of people know I'm joking, but there are some people watching this that don't understand-
Phil: He's joking.
Dan: -that I'm not actually mad.
Phil: He's not mad.
Dan: I'm just having fun-
Phil: He's just having a-
Dan: It's funny to be competitive.
Phil: He's having a lol rant.

(and then they talk about penises a lot.)
000dia000 wrote:I find that this discussion is presented and dismissed fairly frequently as just their dynamic as a duo and not to be taken seriously. That's true, but it's missing the point. The point is, a dominant person in a conversation (that at times is too loud or annoying) may become increasingly harder to watch. I find Dan to be this sometimes due to his nature and persona. I am perfectly aware that this is just their behaviour in front of the camera, but that doesn't mean it's easy to watch. I'd like to personally see some more even behaviour and them being less reliant on the kind of butt-monkey way of treating Phil. Sometimes its just nice to see a more even dynamic, from an entertainment perspective.
That's kind of the point I was trying to make earlier, that it's a valid discussion to have if the people discussing it are coming from the perspective of what makes a video good or entertaining for them - the thing that frustrates me is when it's presented as people putting forth an idea of what is best for Phil, or that Phil is being degraded in a personally harmful way. Because that switches it from being a conversation about the video content and fan consumption into that weird infantlizing Phil territory where people think they need to protect him and Dan is the Big Bad who he needs protecting from.
kuensukki
janice from the shop

000dia000 wrote:I find that this discussion is presented and dismissed fairly frequently as just their dynamic as a duo and not to be taken seriously. That's true, but it's missing the point. The point is, a dominant person in a conversation (that at times is too loud or annoying) may become increasingly harder to watch. I find Dan to be this sometimes due to his nature and persona. I am perfectly aware that this is just their behaviour in front of the camera, but that doesn't mean it's easy to watch. I'd like to personally see some more even behaviour and them being less reliant on the kind of butt-monkey way of treating Phil. Sometimes its just nice to see a more even dynamic, from an entertainment perspective.
Hi diia!!!. Just want to say that I agree with this We don't actually think Dan is mean to phil, just sometimes a bit loud and not aware of how strong he's coming off. I think its the way he has always seen banter as and that influenced him. He's known to be a certain way so he always needs to act like that and it might be hard to reel back a little and be conscious/aware of what he's saying and coming off. I always reference the video with Louise when studying their personalities:

Louise and Dan are very similar in both humor and loudness whereas Phil struggles throughout to make a comment and not come off as awkward. It's because they both have the loud dominant personality where they will talk and comment when they please, whereas with Phil we see some struggles to speak when it's not his turn or will wait for the others to stop talking before making his point.I think that just him, he doesn't talk much and when he does its usually something you dont expect.

I see that with him in the gaming videos too sometimes. He tends to concentrate sometime into the game and make makes commentary that is unintentionally strange but also perfect to work off of for Dan since he will usually be focused on playing the game and rely on phil to provide something to play off of. I really hope that we eventually get a switching off at games where phil plays one video and dan does another so we get some more even plane in regards to banter but I also can't see it happening. It has become a niche for them and most of the DAPG viewers. Also Phil is not as patient as Dan as he has admitted several times so he probably personally enjoys not having to play a stressful game and instead watch dan suffer through it (cinammon roll my foot ).

I personally really enjoy Phils dynamic with Hazel (i know dont come at me) and PJ. With PJ he can make all the commentary in the world and be met with something just as strange. There is an appreciation between the two which for me is very entertaining and heartwarming which is why im waiting for them to visit Brighton and COLLAB.
queerofcups
spork
Pronouns: they | them

alittledizzy wrote: That's kind of the point I was trying to make earlier, that it's a valid discussion to have if the people discussing it are coming from the perspective of what makes a video good or entertaining for them - the thing that frustrates me is when it's presented as people putting forth an idea of what is best for Phil, or that Phil is being degraded in a personally harmful way. Because that switches it from being a conversation about the video content and fan consumption into that weird infantlizing Phil territory where people think they need to protect him and Dan is the Big Bad who he needs protecting from.
Yes! This is the thing that irritates me (other than the fact that some of y'all clearly actually just dislike dan l o l). Phil's a 30 year old man who's in a long-term partnership with another adult. I would bet money they both say far worse things to each other just hanging around the house. I bristle at the implication that if you aren't saying sweet nothings to your partner/friend/etc, then you're a bully (which is obviously different than emotionally abusing someone). Because I say shit to my partner that, on its face, seems mean as fuck! And they say it back! And sometimes they say mean shit and it hits me the wrong way, and I tell them not to and they don't. Because people have boundaries and standards for their relationships.

I love it when Dan calls Phil a cunt. I know people got in a tizzy the first time it happened, I cackled. Because it felt so real, like something that happens irl all the time, that's a little more risqué than they usually leave in videos, that slipped and they decided to leave it in. I think the idea that Phil needs to be ~protected from Dan, his best friend of nearly a decade is infantilizing Phil and his ability to set boundaries and unnecessarily harsh on Dan.
Especially when we've seen him tell Dan to shut up, and occasionally physically make him stop talking.
sparkle
blobfish

queerofcups wrote:
Yes! This is the thing that irritates me (other than the fact that some of y'all clearly actually just dislike dan l o l). Phil's a 30 year old man who's in a long-term partnership with another adult. I would bet money they both say far worse things to each other just hanging around the house. I bristle at the implication that if you aren't saying sweet nothings to your partner/friend/etc, then you're a bully (which is obviously different than emotionally abusing someone). Because I say shit to my partner that, on its face, seems mean as fuck! And they say it back! And sometimes they say mean shit and it hits me the wrong way, and I tell them not to and they don't. Because people have boundaries and standards for their relationships.

I love it when Dan calls Phil a cunt. I know people got in a tizzy the first time it happened, I cackled. Because it felt so real, like something that happens irl all the time, that's a little more risqué than they usually leave in videos, that slipped and they decided to leave it in. I think the idea that Phil needs to be ~protected from Dan, his best friend of nearly a decade is infantilizing Phil and his ability to set boundaries and unnecessarily harsh on Dan.
Especially when we've seen him tell Dan to shut up, and occasionally physically make him stop talking.

Yes! This exactly. Friendly banter is normal in a relationship, some of the things I've said to friends/partners seems HORRENDOUS until you realise it's all in good fun. Sometimes comments hit me wrong and upset me but then you say its too far and it's okay. Thats the nature of all of my long-term relationships (friendships included) and is the nature of all healthy adult relationships too. Plus EVERYTHING we see with these two (minus real time stuff) is edited. Heck, they could end their gaming videos with a kiss every single time or they could be telling each other how much they truly, genuinely, hate each other before they enter YouTube mode. And we will never, ever know unless we get access to their computers. If they're keeping it in it's because they're both completely okay with that content.

Also what is that video where he calls him a cunt for the first time :') I need to see this.
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

just wanted to say i loved the i am bread video. frustrating game, but their bants made it worthwhile to watch. also i have a history of self harm and i didn't even think of that joke dan made in that way. all depends on the individual i guess.

also yes jack lives in brighton and i'm so hype bc i'd love to see jackaboy collab with either dan or phil, or both! i'd die if that happened
:transheart:
queerofcups
spork
Pronouns: they | them

sparkle wrote:
Plus EVERYTHING we see with these two (minus real time stuff) is edited. Heck, they could end their gaming videos with a kiss every single time or they could be telling each other how much they truly, genuinely, hate each other before they enter YouTube mode. And we will never, ever know unless we get access to their computers. If they're keeping it in it's because they're both completely okay with that content.

Also what is that video where he calls him a cunt for the first time :') I need to see this.
Yupppp, so they probably talk about their boundaries even more than normal friends/partners/etc because its also their job and they have to think about a whole audience.

Also, the first time happens in The Impossible Quiz #6 at around 4:25ish (immediately followed by Phil giggling). I'm fairly sure there's been a second time but I couldn't tell you what vid.
cherrybomb3
cheeky #spon

bloody hell lots of serious convos that are rather imposing but also interesting. still too difficult for me to interject that being said alittledizzlessticks queerofcups sparkle :thumb:

[offtopic]late but whatever im still happy as heck big ups to all of you young lads for voting on thursday and ending the tories' arrogant ambitions and also majority also i wouldnt worry too much about the dup - theyre of course repulsive, but the current arrangement is likely to be pretty ephemeral just ask ted heath[/offtopic]
AmazingOCD
glabella

Happy 26th Birthday Daniel!!!!
It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness - Phil Lester
colickygoat
phillion/danosaur <//3

alittledizzy wrote:

So much yessness, especially to that bit in bold!

It may also be worth remembering that they are both extremely awkward and introverted people. It just seems to manifest slightly differently. They often seem very aware of the camera on them and this makes them dive into the safety of their tried and tested personas. Dan tends to talk over Phil more when there's a stranger present in the room. He gets louder and more blustery when he's nervous.

Also worth considering that perhaps Phil isn't keen on controlling the games and actually asks Dan to play. It's not a conversation we're privy to so it's unfair to assume Dan's a controller hog. And they're 25 26 and 30 not 5 year olds we need to supervise during playdates. If i was a bit of a clutz with game controls and millions of people were watching, i would actually insist my friend take over.

About the cutting thing. It didn't even dawn on me that it could be referring to self harm... I immediately assumed it was some sort of sadomasochistic kinky thing as D seems all about the non kink shaming innuendos these days. They are usually quite fussy about the vids they put out, and meticulous in their editing. I can't imagine a joke on selfharm managing to get past both of them. It's just unfortunate neither of them picked up on the ambiguous nature of the statement.

And lastly - Happy Birthday to my sweet edge lord meme boy !!!
Phantasy
woodland creature

[offtopic]
Any one else appreciate Jon Cozart's transparency/approach regarding his bisexuality? It's easy to draw parallels to Dan, in fact I think Dan drops more male attraction hints than Jon. But Jon did take the transparency one step further, and though he never posted a coming out video or anything like that, last year his friends threw him a Coming Out Party and he posted a pic to Insta with a banner made of the bisexual pride colors...Image
Makes me wonder why Dan doesn't drop a similar, if subtle, confirmation? I think it always ties back to his relationship with Phil—a connfirmation in either direction would erase some of the plausible deniability that exists now regarding the true nature of their relationship.
[/offtopic]
onetruetrash
blobfish

Phantasy wrote:[offtopic]
Any one else appreciate Jon Cozart's transparency/approach regarding his bisexuality? It's easy to draw parallels to Dan, in fact I think Dan drops more male attraction hints than Jon. But Jon did take the transparency one step further, and though he never posted a coming out video or anything like that, last year his friends threw him a Coming Out Party and he posted a pic to Insta with a banner made of the bisexual pride colors...Image
Makes me wonder why Dan doesn't drop a similar, if subtle, confirmation? I think it always ties back to his relationship with Phil—a connfirmation in either direction would erase some of the plausible deniability that exists now regarding the true nature of their relationship.
[/offtopic]
Hasn't he though? I mean, his identity seemed pretty clear from the diss track.
sparkle
blobfish

Phantasy wrote:[offtopic]
[/offtopic]
[offtopic]
I was actually thinking about this today, specifically in context of the DUP/Conservative cluster fuck.

So before I 'came out', I could choose to keep relatively quiet about LGBT+ issues. I was engaged in politics (14 y/o me tried to persuade everyone I could to vote Lib Dem - which led me to discover my grandad was a lifelong Lib Dem supporter. Go figure), but I felt like I could pick and choose? I left my comments on marriage to 'I don't want to marry until everyone can' and I didn't have to say anything more. After I 'came out' (I never said anything about my sexuality, just said I was in a relationship with a female and let everyone accept that), I feel like I have more of a responsibility to comment on things. Like Pulse last year, like equal marriage, like being vehemently against the DUP deal. I never explicitly said I was queer but now I feel like I have to raise my voice to queer issues all the time.

I'm not going to pretend to know Dan in any meaningful way, however he strikes me as being quite similar to myself at times. I feel like for him, if he came out as LGBT+ he would be put into a position that I don't necessarily think he wants to be in. He may surprise me on this, but it is only recently it seems that he's been more open with politics. His fanbase would want him to be an authority on LGBT+ issues, whereas now he can be a layperson. His fanbase would be vicious if he came out and wasn't the perfect LGBT+ role model; and I feel like Dan doesn't necessarily want to be in that position. Currently, if he was out he would probably feel like he'd have to be commenting MORE on political issues publicly, and that is a bad mix when you have a fanbase who are deep in call-out culture, and can and will turn viciously on those who say something even interpreted as problematic. This is without it also potentially outing Phil, and it being fairly hard for him to say ANYTHING about his sexuality without commenting on the nature of his relationship with Phil. Anything other than a confirmation of complete heterosexuality would mean a Phan confirmation, even if they weren't together. Phil would also have to comment, or Phan would have directly be addressed.

However, if we are indeed living in a 'post baking video universe', maybe this is him beginning to drop hints? I feel like Dan is currently testing the waters for something , as he is being more political, he's rebranded, he's addressing a need to be more private, and he is presenting himself as less heterosexual. I have been out of the 'loop' so to speak since about late-2014, early 2015, and current Dan is very different to the Dan I stopped watching. He seems happier, and more sexually ambiguous. Maybe he is preparing to come out as LGBT+, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised by that. Although this isn't the first time I thought a coming out was imminent. However, I wouldn't be surprised if he is testing the waters with politics and the LGBT+ references. It would be a good way of weeding out people who would react negatively to his sexuality.

Sorry for the wall of text - but basically I feel like if Dan was to come out however subtly he did so, even if it WOULDN'T be taken as confirmation of his relationship with Phil, he would be placed into a position that I don't think would be good for his mental health. I don't think he wants the position as LGBT+ advocate, and I think that is now a large part of the reason we have no yes/no on Dans sexuality OR a definite yes/no on if they are anything more than two friends. Furthermore, I think Phil would handle that situation better, as he is SIGNIFICANTLY less politically outspoken than Dan.
[/offtopic]

also happy birthday to Dan!!
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Aw, cute birthday header!

Happy Birthday, Daniel! And many more!
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
droopy
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Happy Birthday Dannyfire!!!

(honorable birthday mentions: Shia LaBeouf, Peter Dinklage, and Gene Wilder)
pilotlight
#relatable

Awww the header is great. :D Bonne fête Dan!
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

i am so incredibly happy for dan's happiness in the last year and i hope all of that bubbles up to a fantastic birthday.

i love so much everything dan chooses to be and some days my heart is really just so full. so this is gonna get sappy. get ready.

he is good, you guys. he is a good soul. and he tries his best. and sometimes he does stuff that we question, but when you look at the bigger picture, i think there are few people in this world who are so worth stanning.

he engages with and respects his audience. he maybe doesn't upload as often what we'd like on his channel, but he works his tale off to make sure we get the fairest and best experience when it comes to his endeavors, whether it be books, tours, meet & greets, merch. he takes his time to explain himself if he feels he needs to. he encourages people through hardships, but also partakes in phandom stupidity. he's just friggin' great.

and all of this is just to say: happy birthday, dan. welcome to 26. it's nice over here. basically just the same as 25. keep on keeping on. and i'll keep getting sappy. :sobs:
xaephan
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

There's been so many awesome fannish things on tumblr for Dan's bday! It's so cool to see all the talent

I'm looking forward to seeing how he'll continue to grow and change. I hope he becomes even more comfortable with who he is, and that his dreams do, in fact, come true despite that mean ol' magic 8 ball. He's a little adrift about his content and what his next big goal should be right now imo, so I'm rooting for him to figure it out and be confident with the things he decide to do. Happy 26th, dannyfire
if my heart was a compass you'd be north
previously myllakka