Dan & Phil Part 47: Do it with Dan!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
swofro
angel bean
Pronouns: she/her

SquishPhan wrote:
Phil does deliver. Hurrah!!!
My thoughts: Since nobody is doing the thing, here I am sharing my theory

Pls excuse my horrible handwriting being on top of the page
Love is forever
autumnhearth
senpai

Loving the Dan appreciation I'm really grateful to have him (and Phil) in my life, I feel like I've been watching him grown for years and am so proud and I wish him all the best this year.

I finally gave in a made a phan sideblog on Tumblr (autumn-in-phandom) and have been enjoying all the phanart and danart today.

Oh bless you Phil for giving us a glimpse of the lounge layout. Dan's piano corner really is a little nook right overlooking the stairs, fascinating.
DatCog
blobfish

Awww Happy Birthday Lovely Daniel

Hope you're having a nice day of solitude (which obvs includes Phil) and good food and here's to a fantastic year ahead xxxx

Edit: the room plan is just what i imagined, although there must be a desk with a pc/mac at a right angle to the piano :)

Edit again: the IDB banner is magnificent and perfect, thank you for being so creative! I've really loved seeing all the fan art today, I'm sure Dan really appreciates how much time and effort went into them.
onetruetrash
blobfish

"daniel howell" is trending #6 on tumblr!
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

autumnhearth wrote:I finally gave in a made a phan sideblog on Tumblr (autumn-in-phandom) and have been enjoying all the phanart and danart today.
I've been thinking about getting a phandom sideblog, too, and this may very well be the day my hand finally slips. There is so much beautiful phanart and gifsets and things going around, but because my main blog is a booklr, I can't reblog any of the cool stuff, which means it's virtually impossible for me to find anything again later.

Props to whoever made the amazing banner, and to Dan!
human
dan hand trash

rizzo wrote:i am so incredibly happy for dan's happiness in the last year and i hope all of that bubbles up to a fantastic birthday.

i love so much everything dan chooses to be and some days my heart is really just so full. so this is gonna get sappy. get ready.

he is good, you guys. he is a good soul. and he tries his best. and sometimes he does stuff that we question, but when you look at the bigger picture, i think there are few people in this world who are so worth stanning.

he engages with and respects his audience. he maybe doesn't upload as often what we'd like on his channel, but he works his tale off to make sure we get the fairest and best experience when it comes to his endeavors, whether it be books, tours, meet & greets, merch. he takes his time to explain himself if he feels he needs to. he encourages people through hardships, but also partakes in phandom stupidity. he's just friggin' great.

and all of this is just to say: happy birthday, dan. welcome to 26. it's nice over here. basically just the same as 25. keep on keeping on. and i'll keep getting sappy. :sobs:

Just wanted to say this is a lovely post about someone I'm extraordinarily fond of. I really hope Dan is having a lovely birthday.
lualey
tol bean

somethingsketchy wrote:
autumnhearth wrote:I finally gave in a made a phan sideblog on Tumblr (autumn-in-phandom) and have been enjoying all the phanart and danart today.
I've been thinking about getting a phandom sideblog, too, and this may very well be the day my hand finally slips. There is so much beautiful phanart and gifsets and things going around, but because my main blog is a booklr, I can't reblog any of the cool stuff, which means it's virtually impossible for me to find anything again later.

Props to whoever made the amazing banner, and to Dan!
Same, my tumblr is a studyblr so all I can do it's give them likes, but it's difficult to find them later. I guess I'll create a phandom sideblog at some point too
Also to Dan and that banner it's beautiful
saffarinda
truth bomb

Can anyone remember what dan video it was where he drew out that map of him and his dad behind some rock thing where they got surrounded by (i think?) sharks? It's just been bugging me all day so I need to watch it ughh
25/04/2017 - #blessed
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

saffarinda wrote:Can anyone remember what dan video it was where he drew out that map of him and his dad behind some rock thing where they got surrounded by (i think?) sharks? It's just been bugging me all day so I need to watch it ughh
Is it this one?
fancybum
senpai

I'm actually tearing up a little going through all the art in the tag and in his likes. I can barely draw a straight line and all these people are out here doing THAT, how is it possible to be so beautifully talented it's disgusting

Here's to another year of highs, lows, laughs, and surprises

Holy shit what if the cake scene is his bday present to us today. That cake emoji just made me pull out the tinfoil hat.
edit: pfft I just searched 'cake scene' on twitter and apparently everybody's got the tinfoil out BUT STILL. Phil acknowledging it at all in his ls bodes well.. maybe.. But I could definitely use some cringe-laughs today js
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
cringemonkey
drama llama

aw I love everyone's birthday posts and everything that everyone has already said is exactly how I feel about Dan too. I was a casual watcher from about 2011- early 2016 and I've been in the trash since mid 2016. To think that I started watching Dan and Phil when I was 11 to still watching and loving them so much six years later is crazy. Obviously, Dan and I both have grown up a lot in the past six years, and he's influenced and inspired me in ways beyond words. I've always felt that Dan and I are fairly similar and he's especially helped me with coming to terms with my own sexuality and generally being a positive light in my life. Happy Birthday Dan(iel)! this probably made no sense and was not nearly as articulate as I intended it to be as I just got home from work and my brain is a pile of mush and my feet ache

also: Nice pic of Dan from Phil
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

Awe! Looks like bryony, wirrow and Phil took dan out for a sushi birthday dinner!
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
saffarinda
truth bomb

somethingsketchy wrote:
saffarinda wrote:Can anyone remember what dan video it was where he drew out that map of him and his dad behind some rock thing where they got surrounded by (i think?) sharks? It's just been bugging me all day so I need to watch it ughh
Is it this one?
Yes! Thank you so much! (I must have confused shark with speargun lmao, all I remembered is Dan seeing something next to him so I assumed)
25/04/2017 - #blessed
nikkii
phillion/danosaur <//3

I'm loving the birthday header

happy 26th birthday to danny fire!!!

I hope he's having an amazing day full of video games, politics and pizza he truly deserves it
onetruetrash
blobfish

fancybum wrote::illuminati: Holy shit what if the cake scene is his bday present to us today. That cake emoji just made me pull out the tinfoil hat.
edit: pfft I just searched 'cake scene' on twitter and apparently everybody's got the tinfoil out BUT STILL. Phil acknowledging it at all in his ls bodes well.. maybe.. But I could definitely use some cringe-laughs today js
Why did you have to say that?! Now I'll be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

And they mentioned it two liveshows in a row.

Look what you've done.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Bryony keeps providing.
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

confusedpanda wrote:
Awe! Looks like bryony, wirrow and Phil took dan out for a sushi birthday dinner!
Something about Dan's intense stare makes me slightly uneasy

But anyways :D And great banner guys. I found this fanart on twitter and I really loved it and it made me laugh: I don't do Tumblr D: Am I missing out?
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

oh dear bryony's ig story is making me so happy so cute that they went out for sushi!! also, is it just me or has phil had a lot more stubble than usual lately? i'm not complaining, it looks amazing, i just noticed it in the past few videos and then today in the picture on bryony's story
SquishPhan
capita£ester

alittledizzy wrote:
Bryony keeps providing.
Seems like he is having a lovely birthday. That makes me glad.

I'm also secretly hoping for the cake scene as a birthday present to us.
sapienveneficus
rainbow nerd

snokoplasmic wrote:oh dear bryony's ig story is making me so happy so cute that they went out for sushi!! also, is it just me or has phil had a lot more stubble than usual lately? i'm not complaining, it looks amazing, i just noticed it in the past few videos and then today in the picture on bryony's story
I wonder if the extra stubble is one of Dan's birthday presents
"Someone, somewhere is into that." Daniel Howell
onetruetrash
blobfish

Is it just me or does Dan look dead inside in that photo?
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

onetruetrash wrote:Is it just me or does Dan look dead inside in that photo?
That made me laugh, but no, I don't see it. He's just not using one of his Patented Fan Photo Expressions.
nephilimcat
woodland creature

to Dan,even though he won't see this and this is rather pointless. He may be annoying at times (who isn't?) but I stan him so much A good egg, as some others here have mentioned. A very good egg indeed. Seems like he's having a great time celebrating today
alittledizzy wrote: Bryony keeps providing.
Such a cute photo, I'm so happy Bryony decided to share a bit of today

I know today should be all about Dan, but damn does Phil look hot in this photo! Just, wow!
pulvis et umbra sumus
obliviongrace
*editing tips*

Happy birthday to Dan! He bugs me a lot sometimes because we definitely deal with a lot of things very differently, but ultimately I've still got a soft spot for him in my heart He tries hard and does a lot of things very well and with kindness.

I don't know why, but I enjoy this parallel from Cat a lot:
DatCog
blobfish

Edit: was struggling with the Instagram code - the caption says "rare birthday boye v thankful for all the kind messages"