Dan & Phil Part 52: And They Were Roommates

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
pearshaped34
morning quiff

rizzo wrote: Tickets may not make much money, but merch, the movies, and DAPGO probably did.
Isn't Dan and Phil productions for the movie profits and possibly the books?
If not them does anyone know what the money in that company was from that they felt was worthy of it's own company?

And yes no doubt merch made bank their accounts were released up until may 2016 and they made considerably more that year than the year before and that no doubt is in large because of the part of TATINOF that fell in that period.
kindofatrashcan
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: She/Her

I'm super late to the party, but

Re Liveshow: i just watched it and i think that Dan constantly saying 'friend' was because he was trying to be #relatable and detached himself of the topic. Like trying to bring objectivity to a situation that he knows that we are going to be reading a lot.

Re Gleamers/HelloWorld: or whatever the name is, i thought that only gleamers were going to be there, but today i saw a reply on twitter that Niki and Sammy are on the lineup, and weren't they part of FlipSide? (besides, i saw that the made a merch stand of their own in SITC, wich i found strange because weren't they part of IRL Store? )

Re Sims: OH MY GOD! i loved that video! i'm trash for house renovating in general
the house is quite ugly in my opinion but it has some charm to it, or maybe i love it because is Dil's, who knows
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

pearshaped34 wrote:
rizzo wrote: Tickets may not make much money, but merch, the movies, and DAPGO probably did.
Isn't Dan and Phil productions for the movie profits and possibly the books?
If not them does anyone know what the money in that company was from that they felt was worthy of it's own company?

And yes no doubt merch made bank their accounts were released up until may 2016 and they made considerably more that year than the year before and that no doubt is in large because of the part of TATINOF that fell in that period.

Oh, I was talking about Tatinof Ltd. IDK where or when YouTube Red money comes into play, but was assuming it went into their personal companies, much like their video profits do.

DAPGO came out less than a month before this period closed, so that being missing makes sense. But then IDK about TABINOF.

ETA: I just realized "less than a month" also applies to the movie. So maybe they didn't get the profits from any of it before the period closed.

Maybe someone else has more answers?
fancybum
senpai

liola wrote: re feeling ignored: I do understand and feel it a little bit. I'm very new and I've been lurking in here for months, so it is kinda maeh sometimes to feel like "veterans" go along more than they do with newcomers but I think that's just to be expected. The more someone interacts, the more someone will have the chance to be part of the group. Which is why I'm annoying and post a lot, sorry
You know what's more annoying than people posting a lot? Nobody posting anything. Some people (I'm assuming. other people. toootally not me, nope.) come here a lot throughout the day while at work on legitimate breaks at work (and prob school) and are looking for a lot of posts to read to kill time. On days when there's like hours-long lulls with nobody posting... oh the humanity. Post anything, talk about anything, start an argument (um without breaking rules I guess), we all just want something to read and for some reason we want it to be related to two tall internet nerds. Hey lurker (not lurker, I mean the general lurker, but also hi lurker if you read this :D), if you want to come and just talk about how you rank D&P's hairstyles over the years or something, have at it, not everything needs to be Very Important Discourse all the time, if that's something anybody worries about. Just Say Things whether anybody replies or not because we're all reading all the time wow that sounded sinister
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Vanderlyle
spork

i have something to say

dil and tab's room is an abomination
awkwardly
living flop

nooooo why did they upload renovation video while I'm on shitty slow internet in a hostel cause of pride week in another country. Hopefully it will load till morning

re feeling ignored/hated
I know this feeling very well. firstly to be liked/accepted you have to be really eloquent and as the internet is english-centric, we from other countries already lose points there. second - this speaking from my perspective - I'm autistic, so no matter how hard I'll try, I'll never be eloquent enough, I have problems with expressing myself - but as well as english centric, the internet can be also honestly ableist - the internet simply expects you to be on the same level and give you no mercy when you don't meet the expected standard of how well you should be able to write down what you think and the better you express yourself the more plus points you get. Also the internet is a bit like this country I'm in atm. Many just random people appear to me very rude and sexists. The way they talk (intonation & content). I have very hard time coping with it. But that's just different culture - maybe to them it's not rude or harsh. (Although a statistic survey agrees on the sexism problem part with me) But to me it is. Very! So what I'm trying to say is - when making parallel to internet - on top of english not being our first language we have to deal also with how different cultures word things. so basically when I post something I kinda expect to be hated. I expect to never be liked by anyone, cause I'll never be good enough for this sort of online world So I mainly lurk. And try to make small simple post when I like a video, but never try to engage in longer posts (unless it's something I highly agree/disagree with and have to express myself). So if you feel better lurking, do so, but if you want to express your opinion, don't feel discouraged by others
~but the golden age is over
albion
drama llama

Vanderlyle wrote:i have something to say

dil and tab's room is an abomination
i thought it was funny that they used the same bland colours they're using for the moon room and called it "an adult bedroom"
alright lads. we get it. you matured and are settling down.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

i really liked the sims video! i quite enjoy house renovation videos but i do not like dalien's room..pls no. also i so want them to buy the cherry blossom tree when they can next time aaa. also what is personal space

good video and i am living for them being so comfortable together
:transheart:
Awesomesauceness
phillion/danosaur <//3
Pronouns: She/her

Completely off topic but my phone can't render the full editor:

@awkwardly : may I express a bit of my opinion? I absolutely agree with you that the internet is not an English centric place and is quite ableist. Sometimes it feels very unwelcoming! But I think it's important that firstly, people become aware that speaking English fluently is a privelege and not an expectation (those who know multiple languages already are admirable) and secondly, that not everyone comes from the same background or comprehends things the same way! I feel that if those who are affected by this dilemma spoke up, there could be more awareness and the internet could be a more welcoming place. People can't know what they're doing wrong (or what perspectives they're not considering) unless people talk about these things! And what better way to improve your English than discussing deppy (our healthy? Unhealthy? Obsession)? Of course, no one should feel forced to speak up, but please know that talking even when it's difficult, and sharing these difficulties will make the internet a happier place! ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

Also, @phoenixfeather, you're in China?? That's so cool!! (I'm a bit pissed at my home atm because Taiwan legalized gay marriage and everyone here is still very not accepting) (>人<;)

Question: how do you guys find the data from things like IRL store? Are companies required to release things like their revenue and stuff?

A controversial opinion: am I strange in wanting deppy to not come out as a romantic couple? I feel like the way they are now helps set an example of a healthy relationship, friendship to otherwise. And it helps me personally see that there's no clear line of what you can do in a friendship. It's also refreshing to see representation of two non-straight people in a relationship that's not romantic, because I think people always assume that if you're queer, friends with another queer person, you guys have to be screwing each other. Deppy set a really good example of all these things and I feel like their relationship would lose so much value and meaning if they came out. Not even going to mention the personal negatives they might experience, but the audience too would lose something valuable. (Again this is just the opinion of some kid who knows nothing frantically exploring the internet after finding out there's more beyond China's firewall)
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Niki and Sammy like to do a meet and greet at their merch stand and were there for six hours on Sunday so being out of the way at the side of the hall (with all the other merch stands except IRL), rather than in the middle of the room with IRL, meant they weren't in the way either of the main space or the staff selling the rest of the merch. That's my guess anyway. Also, separating their twindom from the phandom etc for a somewhat faster queue might help them sell more merch. As for Hello World, they seem to like being involved with things and there are more YouTubers doing it than just Gleam.

Everyone who isn't a native English speaker writes really good English, by the way. Every time someone apologises for their English I don't see anything wrong with what they've said. Occasionally someone words things a bit differently and I can't speak for anyone else, but I love reading how people use language differently.

Ooh, I'm cat whiskers now. That's cute.
kindofatrashcan
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: She/Her

flarequake wrote:Niki and Sammy like to do a meet and greet at their merch stand and were there for six hours on Sunday so being out of the way at the side of the hall (with all the other merch stands except IRL), rather than in the middle of the room with IRL, meant they weren't in the way either of the main space or the staff selling the rest of the merch. That's my guess anyway. Also, separating their twindom from the phandom etc for a somewhat faster queue might help them sell more merch. As for Hello World, they seem to like being involved with things and there are more YouTubers doing it than just Gleam.

Everyone who isn't a native English speaker writes really good English, by the way. Every time someone apologises for their English I don't see anything wrong with what they've said. Occasionally someone words things a bit differently and I can't speak for anyone else, but I love reading how people use language differently.

Ooh, I'm cat whiskers now. That's cute.
Thank you for answering the Niki and Sammy thing! I was really intrigued by that
I'm not a native english speaker and i tend to apologise for what a write because a feel like i'm expresing myself like a cavewoman I have to work on that
apathy
sad dimple

Awesomesauceness wrote:A controversial opinion: am I strange in wanting deppy to not come out as a romantic couple? I feel like the way they are now helps set an example of a healthy relationship, friendship to otherwise. And it helps me personally see that there's no clear line of what you can do in a friendship. It's also refreshing to see representation of two non-straight people in a relationship that's not romantic, because I think people always assume that if you're queer, friends with another queer person, you guys have to be screwing each other. Deppy set a really good example of all these things and I feel like their relationship would lose so much value and meaning if they came out. Not even going to mention the personal negatives they might experience, but the audience too would lose something valuable. (Again this is just the opinion of some kid who knows nothing frantically exploring the internet after finding out there's more beyond China's firewall)
As an ace/aro person, I would personally be selfishly thrilled if they were proven to be platonic with their type of friendship, because that's exactly the kind of relationship I dream of being able to have (and likely never will). So it's not that strange to me for that slightly different reason.

I can kind of pretend to live vicariously through them now in this limbo state, but chances seem higher that they're just another typical boring romantic-type couple so I try not to get too attached to the idea. But I mean, good for what makes them happy or whatever. I wouldn't say it'd lose value if they were out though, they still have a pretty crazy origin story and really strong chemistry that's fun to watch. There's also nothing wrong with the idea that your other half can be your best friend most of all.
That's my socializing quota for the month up.
Ewok
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: she/her

Awesomesauceness wrote: But I mean, good for what makes them happy or whatever. I wouldn't say it'd lose value if they were out though, they still have a pretty crazy origin story and really strong chemistry that's fun to watch. There's also nothing wrong with the idea that your other half can be your best friend most of all.
I've had this idea rolling around in my head that if they do ever come out as being romantically involved, that Dan would fall back on this ideology. That they are best friends above all else! It's not a lie, just not a whole truth. ;)

Also, hi I'm new(ish). The recent posts about contributing to the thread inspired me to come out from months of lurking and participate. Everyone here is so friendly!
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««
magnolia
smol bean

Awesomesauceness wrote:A controversial opinion: am I strange in wanting deppy to not come out as a romantic couple? I feel like the way they are now helps set an example of a healthy relationship, friendship to otherwise. And it helps me personally see that there's no clear line of what you can do in a friendship. It's also refreshing to see representation of two non-straight people in a relationship that's not romantic, because I think people always assume that if you're queer, friends with another queer person, you guys have to be screwing each other. Deppy set a really good example of all these things and I feel like their relationship would lose so much value and meaning if they came out. Not even going to mention the personal negatives they might experience, but the audience too would lose something valuable.
I totally get what you mean. I am not queer myself, but I've...had experiences that made me wish sexual attraction was not required by society to be soulmates that spend their lives together. I still think it's amazing if they were a romantic couple though! I'm just saying that if they were something more than straight best friends and not a normal couple, they would be a really good example of a special relationship that doesn't fit into society's standards, but can still stay together all these years. And it would be really inspiring for other people with unique relationships as well.
Awesomesauceness wrote:(I'm a bit pissed at my home atm because Taiwan legalized gay marriage and everyone here is still very not accepting) (>人<;)
Can I just say...I feel this so hard...I'm living in China atm, and since the "internet video regulations" or whatever came out in June, I just gave up on using Chinese social media altogether :(
randomthoughts
tol bean

Awesomesauceness wrote:
A controversial opinion: am I strange in wanting deppy to not come out as a romantic couple? I feel like the way they are now helps set an example of a healthy relationship, friendship to otherwise. And it helps me personally see that there's no clear line of what you can do in a friendship. It's also refreshing to see representation of two non-straight people in a relationship that's not romantic, because I think people always assume that if you're queer, friends with another queer person, you guys have to be screwing each other. Deppy set a really good example of all these things and I feel like their relationship would lose so much value and meaning if they came out. Not even going to mention the personal negatives they might experience, but the audience too would lose something valuable. (Again this is just the opinion of some kid who knows nothing frantically exploring the internet after finding out there's more beyond China's firewall)

I kind of agree. I think, that like their sexualities, their relationship doesn't need a label. It's something special right between platonic and romantic, and it's perfect. Labels are nice but sometimes people just need time to figure out how they actually feel about each other. And sometimes, not having to label is the best thing. Dan and Phil don't need to feel pressured to come out, they're amazing friends, and that's what's most important. There might be something on top of that, but what's firsthand is that they are best friends, they love each other and they see each other as family.

I have a great friend who I've been friends for a long time, and we can just be comfortable around each other, like I joke around about actually being in a relationship with her because we're always together, but in truth, we're just like family. not exactly just friends, definitely not really dating, but we're basically like dating but without all the sex and stuff. It's nice having a relationship like that.

Dan and Phil remind me of that. Whatever their relationship is, it's perfect.

But of course, if they are in a romantic relationship, I'll support it 100%.
aleanna
glabella

[offtopic]This has nothing to do with anything, but I just discovered Menswear Dog, and I am FLABBERGASTED that Dan doesn't follow him!!!

It's literally a Shiba Inu who models. It has a book.

I'm pretty sure that Dan needs to know about this dog and a collab needs to be planned...[/offtopic]
Last edited by aleanna on Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my YouTube channel where I post badly edited vlog-things: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4MzLr ... nRQQMRpp6A
Awesomesauceness
phillion/danosaur <//3

magnolia wrote:
Awesomesauceness wrote:A controversial opinion: am I strange in wanting deppy to not come out as a romantic couple? I feel like the way they are now helps set an example of a healthy relationship, friendship to otherwise. And it helps me personally see that there's no clear line of what you can do in a friendship. It's also refreshing to see representation of two non-straight people in a relationship that's not romantic, because I think people always assume that if you're queer, friends with another queer person, you guys have to be screwing each other. Deppy set a really good example of all these things and I feel like their relationship would lose so much value and meaning if they came out. Not even going to mention the personal negatives they might experience, but the audience too would lose something valuable.
I totally get what you mean. I am not queer myself, but I've...had experiences that made me wish sexual attraction was not required by society to be soulmates that spend their lives together. I still think it's amazing if they were a romantic couple though! I'm just saying that if they were something more than straight best friends and not a normal couple, they would be a really good example of a special relationship that doesn't fit into society's standards, but can still stay together all these years. And it would be really inspiring for other people with unique relationships as well.
Awesomesauceness wrote:(I'm a bit pissed at my home atm because Taiwan legalized gay marriage and everyone here is still very not accepting) (>人<;)
Can I just say...I feel this so hard...I'm living in China atm, and since the "internet video regulations" or whatever came out in June, I just gave up on using Chinese social media altogether :(
Dude you can't believe how excited I was when I "rediscovered" google. People not living in china need to be grateful for their privilege of using a not terrible search engine! (*´-`)

Deppy' relationship for me really just shows me that "love is love" and that it has not boundaries! Their relationship is so different from typical romantic relationships and typical friendships. I think that's what drew me in; a relationship undefineable by society's standards that breaks so many of those invisible rules. Ever since discovering them (through PINOF no less!) I've been alternating between wanting to figure out how exactly they're able to achieve such a relationship (because I'm a nerd who loves analyzing everything) and secretly longing for such a relationship (which I will never get because I'm a loser gamer nerd).

I think qpr's aren't appreciated enough! I think even if you're not ace/aro it's completely plausible to have a qpr as well right? It always feel constricting to have a relationship categorised as romantic or platonic, because there are definitely more variations than that!

[offtopic]Dunno if this is weird to ask, but where in China are you living in? I rarely meet people on the internet who react to China in a way other than "commies!!! Asians!!!!", let alone live there, so forgive me for being insanely curious![/offtopic]
socksparadox
glabella
Pronouns: any

Awesomesauceness wrote: A controversial opinion: am I strange in wanting deppy to not come out as a romantic couple? I feel like the way they are now helps set an example of a healthy relationship, friendship to otherwise. And it helps me personally see that there's no clear line of what you can do in a friendship. It's also refreshing to see representation of two non-straight people in a relationship that's not romantic, because I think people always assume that if you're queer, friends with another queer person, you guys have to be screwing each other. Deppy set a really good example of all these things and I feel like their relationship would lose so much value and meaning if they came out. Not even going to mention the personal negatives they might experience, but the audience too would lose something valuable. (Again this is just the opinion of some kid who knows nothing frantically exploring the internet after finding out there's more beyond China's firewall)
This is something I've considered quite a bit tbh. Similarly to what randomthoughts said, I sometimes think that maybe they aren't even quite sure about the dynamics of their relationship. That maybe the reason we see them in this weird, romantic-platonic limbo is because that's what it is. That maybe all they know is that they're #1 in eachothers lives and that's okay, they don't need to label it. (thats like the cheesiest sentence I've ever written). I do usually lean towards the idea that they are together romantically, though I definitely wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.
♡ 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞. :napsta:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

socksparadox wrote:
Awesomesauceness wrote: A controversial opinion: am I strange in wanting deppy to not come out as a romantic couple? I feel like the way they are now helps set an example of a healthy relationship, friendship to otherwise. And it helps me personally see that there's no clear line of what you can do in a friendship. It's also refreshing to see representation of two non-straight people in a relationship that's not romantic, because I think people always assume that if you're queer, friends with another queer person, you guys have to be screwing each other. Deppy set a really good example of all these things and I feel like their relationship would lose so much value and meaning if they came out. Not even going to mention the personal negatives they might experience, but the audience too would lose something valuable. (Again this is just the opinion of some kid who knows nothing frantically exploring the internet after finding out there's more beyond China's firewall)
This is something I've considered quite a bit tbh. Similarly to what randomthoughts said, I sometimes think that maybe they aren't even quite sure about the dynamics of their relationship. That maybe the reason we see them in this weird, romantic-platonic limbo is because that's what it is. That maybe all they know is that they're #1 in eachothers lives and that's okay, they don't need to label it. (thats like the cheesiest sentence I've ever written). I do usually lean towards the idea that they are together romantically, though I definitely wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.
This is actually something I've seen before but never in a context where I felt comfortable asking the question that always comes to my mind immediately. So I'm gonna ask it here, and I'm definitely not trying to be aggressive, it's genuine curiosity: for people who think they have some vague not romantic connection, do you think the vday video was really a prank gone bad and that their idea of a joke was faking a queer relationship for a barely-existent fanbase? Or do you think (since it did directly reference sex and kissing) they've been having sex for eight years but never clarified the romantic part?
socksparadox
glabella
Pronouns: any

alittledizzy wrote:
socksparadox wrote:
This is actually something I've seen before but never in a context where I felt comfortable asking the question that always comes to my mind immediately. So I'm gonna ask it here, and I'm definitely not trying to be aggressive, it's genuine curiosity: for people who think they have some vague not romantic connection, do you think the vday video was really a prank gone bad and that their idea of a joke was faking a queer relationship for a barely-existent fanbase? Or do you think (since it did directly reference sex and kissing) they've been having sex for eight years but never clarified the romantic part?
Aaaaand that's exactly why I usually lean toward the idea that they are (or at least were) romantically together. I've always been a firm believer that the vday vid was genuine. I mean of course it's possible that the vday vid was 100% real and everything Phil said in it was true, and they still don't label their relationship as romantic (even though almost everything he talked about in it was in a romantic sense), but I feel like assuming that is a bit of a reach, and it would just be easier to assume that they are together romantically.
♡ 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞. :napsta:
magnolia
smol bean

Awesomesauceness wrote:[offtopic]Dunno if this is weird to ask, but where in China are you living in? I rarely meet people on the internet who react to China in a way other than "commies!!! Asians!!!!", let alone live there, so forgive me for being insanely curious![/offtopic]
[offtopic]Shanghai! Where it's burning hot rn...I haven't went outside during the day for weeks now[/offtopic]
alittledizzy wrote:This is actually something I've seen before but never in a context where I felt comfortable asking the question that always comes to my mind immediately. So I'm gonna ask it here, and I'm definitely not trying to be aggressive, it's genuine curiosity: for people who think they have some vague not romantic connection, do you think the vday video was really a prank gone bad and that their idea of a joke was faking a queer relationship for a barely-existent fanbase? Or do you think (since it did directly reference sex and kissing) they've been having sex for eight years but never clarified the romantic part?
I lean more towards "romantic in the past, not sure now." But yeah, that video was definitely something that cemented my belief that they had to have been romantically involved at least in the past. I could go on a rant about this, but basically when you fall back on "well they planned it!" for every detail, you'll find that argument falls apart pretty quickly and is just as forced as all the other forced phan proof.

I think I'd be surprised either way. As in, if they said they weren't romantically involved I'd be veeeery skeptical, but I'd also be if they said they were together, cause I don't really see anything obviously more than "best friends" in their dynamic the past few years. (or are my phan goggles too loose...) I think it is totally possible that they broke up, especially if they had a messy fling when they were younger and just decided to grow up and be more mature about their relationship for their careers. But I do hope they are together now, just so I can live through their happiness vicariously because I'm so alone
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

magnolia wrote:I think I'd be surprised either way. As in, if they said they weren't romantically involved I'd be veeeery skeptical, but I'd also be if they said they were together, cause I don't really see anything obviously more than "best friends" in their dynamic the past few years. (or are my phan goggles too loose...) I think it is totally possible that they broke up, especially if they had a messy fling when they were younger and just decided to grow up and be more mature about their relationship for their careers. But I do hope they are together now, just so I can live through their happiness vicariously because I'm so alone
There's no such thing as too loose or too tight, your phan goggles are good set wherever they're most comfortable to you!

I admit I really don't get the "only platonic best friends" dynamic myself; I look at them now I just see the natural evolution of a long term relationship, the part where they're past the honeymoon stage and actually living the reality of a life together. And I definitely think given their general status in life right now if they weren't committed to being together long term, they wouldn't still be living together and probably wouldn't still be making an exclusive majority of joint content together. This Dan-and-Phil as the brand only started in 2014 or so, definitely an unnatural trajectory for recently broken up individuals who were already well established as individual creators and actively sought to tie themselves together.
violet-writer
living flop

i used to post here quite consistently (for someone not used to message boards). i loved it. the atmosphere, the bants. the only thing that changed really was my love for deppy. im at a point where im beginning to DISLIKE dan. literally. i dont know how or when it happened, but i do think i know why.

they both are so ... contrived. it irks me. it's like they've settled so comfortably in their roles i can almost predict the jokes. its boring, and lackluster.
phil: says smthin relatively normal
dan: *face* lets move past that

dan: screams
dan: dumb tumblr joke
phil: ridiculous tweet that sounds like it was curated for an audience. which it was but cmon man, showing ur personality beyond food and clumsiness wont kill you.

theyre ridiculously boring at this point. i dont even care if they're together. if they fuck and dont speak about it in the morning. i used to ponder these things seriously, and i couldnt care less anymore. they've become boring. honestly. shake things up. be honest. not bc u owe it to us, but because its more entertaining than the god awful 'phil doesn't know what a dildo is, hes actually a child!' such falseties and pretenses its annoying. as hell.

sorry to change the mood or whatnot the only post i read encouraged lurkers to post and just drop their 2 cents. i dont care for them anymore. i like humans. not programmed bots.

and i needed a place to vent all this out. ahh relief lmao
when you first saw her-beauty, the dream- the human vortex of your life- or him - did you stop, and stand in the crisp air, breathing like a tree? did you change your life?

~ mary oliver
papierklemmen
flower crown

aleanna wrote:[offtopic]This has nothing to do with anything, but I just discovered Menswear Dog, and I am FLABBERGASTED that Dan doesn't follow him!!!

It's literally a Shiba Inu who models. It has a book.

I'm pretty sure that Dan needs to know about this dog and a collab needs to be planned...[/offtopic]
[offtopic]Dan has the book. Phil gave it to him as a present for his birthday or something.

Image[/offtopic]

also, ia with violet-writer.
zessei
smol bean

LtrllySusan wrote: Also, this lamp situation is severly upsetting me:
Similarly, I cannot unsee these bedside tables:
:( Dan's love for symmetry has failed