Dan & Phil Part 53: another two months

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
sparkle
blobfish
Pronouns: she/her

blackdenim wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:34 pm I really enjoyed your questions gohomohowell and thought the names were funny! But we're all entitled to our own opinions which is what makes this forum such a diverse and great place.

Continuing the questions theme (if you don't mind me taking up the mantle until we get some #content) I have a few of my own I've been pondering...

1.) How did everyone here find/get into D&P? I've been on YT since its conception so found Phil through the old front page in 2007ish and Dan from Phil a couple of years later, so I can't remember a time when I was on YT and didn't watch D&P. So I'm always interested in how others found them...

2.) For those who are dead certain they're not together, what would make you believe? And to flip it for those (the majority here, I imagine) who are sure they're a couple, what would change your mind?

3.) How do you feel about their sporadic uploads and why do you think they can't/won't stick to a schedule when so many other YTers manage it? They proved with Gaming-mas that they can do regular uploads so I'm wondering why you think they don't apply that work ethic more often!

(It's going to be super embarassing now if no one answers these!)
1. I found them because one of my very dear friends showed me AmazingPhil videos on one of the worst mental health nights of my life to try and get me through it. He sat with me for hours just showing me video after video so I would feel better. Which is probably why I still associate Phil with comfort?
Lol because they banned me from leaving the street I never got stitches so five years later I still have self harm scars on my arm because they were never treated... my parents truly did not give a fuck about my mental health in any way shape or form.
I found Dan through Phil.

2. to change my mind that they're together honestly at this point it would have to be undeniable proof that they're with someone else. Which we've never had. All this time and never a mention of one other person, they've never even been spotted with another person. So it would take that to convince me tbh.

3. it pisses me off. Honestly, its the worst thing about them. At least Phil is consistent with every two weeks plus Thursday live show. I wish there was a gaming schedule and I wish Dan would use his side channel more. I think Dan would be better at putting 'filler' on dini weekly and having a really great video every 3-6 weeks on dinof.

I think they're busier than they let on though, I wouldn't be surprised if this year has been taken up quite a lot by IRL stuff. I think they've made a very smart business move with IRL and I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of their work goes into that.
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
SquishPhan
capita£ester

yellowsubmarine wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:24 pmMore on topic: I think we are getting that slime video today, my AP-video-senses are tingling. If not, maybe gaming?
Also, PS: the golf video is not doing so well, view-wise. The majority of the fandom was all over them, begging for another golf but the views leave much to be desired. So, what's up?
Yeah I'm also thinking that we are getting an AP vid today instead of a live stream.
I think the golf videos do well with their more hardcore fans, they one who watch their livestreams ect.,but don't attract their more casual viewers. Sadly.
onetruetrash
blobfish

blackdenim wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:34 pm I really enjoyed your questions gohomohowell and thought the names were funny! But we're all entitled to our own opinions which is what makes this forum such a diverse and great place.

Continuing the questions theme (if you don't mind me taking up the mantle until we get some #content) I have a few of my own I've been pondering...

1.) How did everyone here find/get into D&P? I've been on YT since its conception so found Phil through the old front page in 2007ish and Dan from Phil a couple of years later, so I can't remember a time when I was on YT and didn't watch D&P. So I'm always interested in how others found them...

2.) For those who are dead certain they're not together, what would make you believe? And to flip it for those (the majority here, I imagine) who are sure they're a couple, what would change your mind?

3.) How do you feel about their sporadic uploads and why do you think they can't/won't stick to a schedule when so many other YTers manage it? They proved with Gaming-mas that they can do regular uploads so I'm wondering why you think they don't apply that work ethic more often!

1. I saw a bunch of Instagram posts about them in early 2016 and I decided to check them out. I liked their content and started to go deep and after I did, I was obsessed.

2. Like someone else said, I'd believe it once they were in a relationship with another person.

3. I don't have much of a problem with their schedule tbh
rainydays
sofa crease

Hello! I'm new, I've been lurking here for the past couple of days and now I've finally decided to write a super late and frankly embarrassingly long answer to the questions. Nobody will probably bother reading this huge post, but I'd like to hear your opinions on my last point, as I'm quite passionate about that one and also curious (basically the answer to the second additional question).
Seeing as the thread has moved on, I've put the first 7 questions under spoiler.
1. I'm probably cheating a bit with this one, but I don't think I have a preference, really. I enjoy both Dan and Phil's content and personalities equally, but for different reasons. While I relate to Dan a lot, he can also really really annoy me. And don't we all relate to Dan to a certain degree? That's part of his branding after all, to be #relatable. Phil, on the other hand, relaxes me and makes me smile, and exception made for Dan's storytime videos (my favourite kind of videos he makes), I generally prefer Phil's videos. Honestly though, their solo content is fine and I enjoy it, but I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't watch either of them, if it wasn't for their joint content. Basically joint content is my favourite, I love their chemistry and their dynamic, they work so well together, their banter and the way they bounce off of each other is what drew me to them in the first place and what keeps me engaged.

2. I've watched it once, but never shared it. I find the attitude of this fandom towards this video quite amusing though. When I joined the phandom (just three months ago, I'm a baby fan), I obviously knew nothing about it and I wouldn't have cared much either, hadn't I come across countless tumblr and twitter posts made by angry people screaming in caps lock “DO NOT WATCH THE VDAY VIDEO EVER, DO NOT REBLOG IT, DO NOT REPOST IT, IT'S DISGUSTING AND PHANNIES ARE RUINING DAN AND PHIL'S FRIENDSHIP!!1!!”......I obviously got curious.

3. I obviously want more, as in more videos, more vlogs, more livestream gaming, more joint content and ideally fixed uploading schedules. But I'm also content with what we get and I don't crave more projects outside of youtube, even though I wouldn't be opposed either. I'm really sad that I missed the radio show phase though, I'm sure I would have loved it. Also unpopular opinion: I don't particularly care about liveshows... just me? I still watch them though, because I can't refuse free content when it's right there, but I don't really feel disappointed when they cancel.

4. I'm not sure I understand the question. Do you mean what would I think if they came out as non-straight and denied to be in a relationship, or if they came out as non-straight but didn't address their relationship status? In the first case, I'd definitely be sad and a bit disappointed, but I would never accuse them of shipbaiting, as they have never presented themselves as anything other than friends. The annoyance would be mostly at myself, for seeing something more where there wasn't. I would keep watching them though, as what I most enjoy is their dynamic and chemistry. In the second case, I can't really see that happening. I think they're as out as they'll ever be, they seem to be in a perfectly comfortable situation at the moment and I completely respect that. Dan has dropped very unsubtle hints that he isn't straight, Phil has been more subtle, but in my opinion if you follow him closely, you can still see it. I can't see them making a huge deal out of coming out, it's not like them at all. And if they did, it would be hard for them to continue to ignore the speculation around their relationship. A lot of people would take it as confirmation, but there would be a vocal minority demanding people to stop tying their sexualities to their relationship, as it is entirely possible for them to be just friends. That's why I think it won't happen. Living in this situation of ambiguity allows them to never bring up the topic of their relationship.

5. Besides the vday video and the old formspring/dailybooth screenshots that I think everyone has seen, nope.

6. As for Dan, I'm not a fan of his often cringey persona-heavy jokes and his “emo-relatable branding”. What he tweeted yesterday for instance made me roll my eyes to the back of my head. His humour can get pretty tiring and repetitive after a while, not to mention annoying. Also pretentiousness when it comes to music is one of my biggest pet peeves with people in general, so yeah (I also cringe every time he praises Riverdale or Cole Sprouse, but that is an entirely different issue.) As for Phil, I really wish he would try something new on his channel, once in a while. I enjoy most of his videos, but I have a feeling he keeps holding himself back. Lots of hints suggest that he is an incredibly creative person and his humour can be pretty funny as well. If he just combined these two things and tried to exit his “video comfort-zone”, I'm sure he would come up with some pretty great and original videos. He has the cards to easily become a trend-setter. In my mind, whereas Dan is the storyteller, Phil is the creator. Dan's strong suit are his words, while Phil's are his ideas. I just wish he would use a bit more of that creativity.

7. I'm 22 and I like that this corner of the fandom seems to be a bit older, it provides a different perspective.
As for the two additional questions:

1) I don't have much to say about this, whatever Dan (and Phil) feels the most comfortable doing is exactly what I want for him.

2) Honestly for me this is actually the only scenario I can imagine happening, if they came out as a couple. Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, I don't know, but I can't see them changing their dynamic on camera, even if they were out. I also think this is part of the reason why they might be reluctant to confirm in any way that they are together (if they are), because a lot of people would expect their dynamic to change, would expect them to act “coupley” with each other, hug and kiss and be affectionate for everyone to see. I can already see their twitter feeds being spammed by fans begging them to do The Boyfriend Tag or other videos like that. People would feel entitled to see them act as a couple on camera, and I think that's the last thing they want. They're both very private persons and I think this situation would make them feel uncomfortable and pressured. So, what I'm trying to say is that 1) I don't think they will ever do something like a coming out video, or make a big deal out of their relationship at all. If they come out, it will imo be very low-key, like dropping less-than-subtle hints or casual mentions in passing that can't really be taken any other way. 2) Their on-screen dynamic wouldn't change, nothing would really change, but hopefully they would be a little more comfortable sharing tiny bits of their affection and non-platonic commitment to each other with us. 3) I definitely wouldn't stop watching them. This is literally the only way I can see a coming out go and I'm not even sure that it will ever actually happen. I enjoy their dynamic, I don't need the speculation to keep feeling entertained.

Wow... this post is definitely too long. I'm really sorry. :oops:
liola
rankussy

I feel like I'm being interviewed, it's kinda fun lol
blackdenim wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:34 pm
I saw gifs of them on tumblr around...god I'm never quite sure. I was during my full Glee fandom immersion which must have been 2011 but that feels like way too long ago. Anyway around 2011-2012 through Tumblr I kept seeing gifs of them, mostly of Dan (yes I think it must've been PINOF 4) and checked them out. Found them funny, saw the shipping but thought it was a bit of a..idk, tumblr thing. I never REALLY got into the fandom until end of 2014 though.
I think it would take me for them to date someone else. Where's the shrug emoji damn.
I do wish they had a schedule - not even weekly, just being able to know when to expect videos, because I like to be able to look forward to something nice! It's why I enjoy liveshows so much and why, even though I'm happy when we get videos instead, I still miss them.

Welcome rainydays!! Omg I can't believe there's another Italian here what are the odds I always feel alone
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
malday
emo goose

archived wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:04 pm Now I don't entirely understand how tumblr or twitter work but they are quite different from forums and it is much harder to have discussion on there. I would have to greatly disagree that this site is highly critical. A criticism thread would not take current criticism away from this thread (eg thoughts on latest video/tweet etc) but rather points that we regularly bring up on here which kind of block the conversation? Lmao I'm not entirely in favour of a criticism thread but I think people are getting the wrong idea of what is suggested.
How many posts and threads are you using to gauge that this forum is not critical? This forum has been around for a while and has a lot of threads. Criticism comes and goes, people come and go, opinions change.

I think they're as "out" as they'll ever be but i want to tackle the second question:
2. Let's say, Dan and Phil come out as a couple. It's simple - a caption on an Instagram post calling each other boyfriends or a kiss on the cheek. But after that confirmation.... nothing happens. They act exactly the same, sit exactly the same distance apart and you won't ever get any public kisses or hugs out of them. Maybe it's out of habit for them, or they're afraid of the backlash or they feel uncomfortable with all the fetishizing teen girls, whatever. But would you lose interest or would you keep speculating? Would you watch their videos with as much vigor as before? Or would you abandon ship? Because this is something we reference a lot but never give our own answers to.
Not even straight couples on youtube are comfortable putting on the PDA for the camera. I'm all for keeping the rituals you do with your partner for yourself and not the world to see. As entertaining as it is for viewers, putting your relationship on display does bring on a level of bastardization, imo. I think subtlety works best.
Since i already think they are a long term couple, i don't expect their dynamic to change from what it is right now except for maybe what snippets of their day to day life they share.
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

1.) I started watching YouTube in 2011 with Vlogbrothers. A friend recommended Alex Day (ugh) to me and that led me to Charlie McDonnell. I think Dan's Stalker Prank Call was in my recommended videos one day.

2.) I'm 80-90% sure they're together and I think I would let that die if they move out separately or confirm a relationship with others. I love their relationship regardless of whteher they're together or not. They care for each other deeply, regardless if they're romantic or platonic.

3.) I would love for them to upload more regularly but I feel like that pressure sometimes results in subpar content. I think Dan especially wouldn't do well with that kind of pressure considering his public quality troubles. I also try to view them as having three channels (plus liveshows, five channels) to worry about. The gaming videos are generally twice a week so I think that's regular enough.
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

vote for the new thread name here and you'll get a metaphorical "i voted" sticker. ;)
clippedteapot
tol bean
Pronouns: they/them

Thread moved faster than I expected, but I caught questions! Sorry about the length, I just wanted to hit them all in one shot:

1. Do you want Dan to come out with a label? As bisexual, pansexual, anything like that? Do you secretly wish that he did so no one could ever reasonably think of him as straight again? Or are you really satisfied with how it is now, just picking up the hints and references? Do you agree with Dan not wanting any labels, or do you secretly think that's dumb and believe he must have a label that he's just not confident enough to share yet? Divulge, divulge :twisted:
I don't, mostly because I'm not into labels myself. I do have them just for clarity's sake, but I don't really like sharing them with others until I'm positive they won't start trying to pigeonhole me into the stereotypes of the label...Which is something that you get surprisingly from both other queer/LBGT+ people and from not. I imagine he does have a label just to make it easier to explain to casual friends and whatnot, but he's not really into saying it in the way some people like to. (try explaining how gender is a social construct and sexuality is massively fluid to someone not into the study of those things and they'll likely be confused, even if they're not straight or not cis, there's...A surprising amount of people who get pretty confused about it, which, is fair honestly because it is something that kind of goes against what most of us are taught and what's embedded into society...I'm stopping here, this isn't what I joined this forum for.)

I think people thinking Dan is Totally 100% Straight is something that comes from that era when he was pretty vehement about liking girls, but like...The circumstances around that time were really stressful, from what I understand. I've always been a pretty casual fan (until recently, I suppose) so I only really picked up on the drama from the fringe, but it sounds like people were stalking them and their families and there was just a lot of unnecessary harassment over it. After stuff like that I really wouldn't want to come out and say "uh, actually" because you know some people would feel like he lied to them, which...There's a lot I could go into about that but it's more a "people can be weird about this" thing and not a D&P thing.

2. Let's say, Dan and Phil come out as a couple. It's simple - a caption on an Instagram post calling each other boyfriends or a kiss on the cheek. But after that confirmation.... nothing happens. They act exactly the same, sit exactly the same distance apart and you won't ever get any public kisses or hugs out of them. Maybe it's out of habit for them, or they're afraid of the backlash or they feel uncomfortable with all the fetishizing teen girls, whatever. But would you lose interest or would you keep speculating? Would you watch their videos with as much vigor as before? Or would you abandon ship? Because this is something we reference a lot but never give our own answers to.

I mean I like them for their content, so I wouldn't mind either way. Tbh I live with two couples, so not a lot of PDA would be a blessing lol. I'd just be happy for them, I guess, since they have such a strong relationship as it is.
--

I actually found them while looking for Geddan/Get Down memes way long ago when I was around 14 (so about...2010-ish?) I think the actual video I first found has been taken down due to music copyright, but I cracked up when I watched it, and then down the rabbithole I went. I was a casual fan for a while, some stuff happened in my life and I didn't really have much internet access and forgot about them, then around my...Freshman year of college, I think? I thought about them again and found out that the were still doing stuff and had done a ton of stuff, and now here I am.

Is there a team "doesn't want to assume but definitely has suspicions" because that's where I'm at, haha. I really don't like when people make assumptions about my lovelife, so I try not to do it to others, but sometimes you really have to wonder. I think the only thing that would totally break it would be if one of them started dating someone else.

For their personal channels I don't mind the sporadic uploads because I think that it shows they really do make videos they want to make, versus making a video just to meet a deadline. If they made more or started sticking to a schedule that'd be cool, but I also like the spontaneity of it, never exactly knowing when something will happen. Though I would LOVE if the gaming channel had a vague schedule, something like "games we can play in one vid come out every one week, games we play as a long series (ex: undertale, shelter), come out every 2-3 weeks", but I get that sometimes you just don't want to play some games (I have a huge stack of half finished games that I like but just don't feel like playing). Gamingmas was special because it was a Christmas special, I could never expect them to do that regularly just because it doesn't really seem to fit their personal preferences of having some time between each video off.

Jesus, I hope I stayed on topic.
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

I just realized, I haven't answered any of the question stuff we're doing that gohomohowell started! I'll do that now!
gohomohowell wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:13 pm :twisted: So, hey, guys, I'm in the mood to ask some uncomfortable questions, just because I'm seeing a lot of mixed opinions recently and wanna know where we all stand: :twisted: Be honest or idk, answer it with alternate facts but you do you :lol:

1. Who do you really prefer out of Dan and Phil

2. How many times have you shared Lord Voldemort's best phan edit of all?

3. Do you like the dipper brothers being on Youtube or not? Do you ever want them to do more.... or less? :o

4. If Dantru and Phollum came out separately disclosing non-straight sexualities, but not as being a couple, what would you think? Would you say that coming out as being in a gay couple is a bigger deal than coming out as non straight, or would you get annoyed and say that they're ship baiting etc.?

5. Have you ever stalked too far and found stuff that you shouldn't have? (Not talking about voldy here, other stuff such as addresses or full names etc.)

6. Most annoying thing about Danetrius and most annoying thing about Philesphical, go.

7. What's the average age on this site? (This is just me asking generally lmao, there must be a lot of people my age and younger but it seems they're the quiet and inactive minority/majority)

Answer!
1.) Dan, mostly because I relate to his content the most. Phil's great to watch if I'm feeling down, but sometimes over happiness overwhelms me, call me a pessimist!
2.) Never have watched it in full nor shared it. I've read the transcript and seen like the beginning clip as well as some audio clips, but I never plan on watching the full thing.
3.) Considering I barely watch tv or netflix, I'd have to say I do like them being on youtube. If they wanted to branch out and try something new, that's cool, but I'd just prefer it to be on youtube red if they did.
4.) Like everyone's said before, dan, for the most part is pretty much not straight/queer, based on alot of differing factor. And with Phil, he doesn't really talk about about his sexuality in the first place though he's been slowly suggesting that he too, is not straight. If they want to keep their relationship to themselves, that's completely acceptable.
I wouldn't see it as shipbaiting and while coming out might be a big deal to some, to many it's just not something that
some people want to make a big deal out of, specially if you're famous and such.
5.) uhhh, while i do know lots of stuff from snopping around the phandom and not trying to find anything, just reading things and being like oops shouldn't have read that, I've only done one kinda creepy thing. That was finding the lemonaidmoney company following the boys and their management at the same time dan followed the manager of the company. While it was 100% public knowledge, it still feels a bit creepy I found that out. :? But if it was another person that found it out, I probably wouldn't have the creepy feeling, but that's probably just my anxiety talking, lol.
6.) -Dan's gold fish mind forgetting what he's talking about in a live show
- Phil making live shows shorter and shorter and when things actually happen, he barely talks about them in live shows!! I didn't come to watch a live show where he talks about the difference between fruits for half the live show. (maybe that's why I haven't watched a solo phil live show since july... :oops: )
-and for both of them, i just need to say this, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS MIGHTY, DAN AND PHIL DO NOT PLAY ANOTHER FUCKING SONIC.EXE OR SLENDER GAME FOR SPOOKY WEEK PLEASE!!!! There is so many good spooky/creepy games out there. If they actual play another one of those games this October, I might cry.
7.) I'm not highly sure about the average age, but since everyone has listed they're age for this one... I just turned 20 about three weeks ago.

Ok now to answer the new set of questions from blackdenim

1.) I think I've talked about this before but I've found old messages that changed that story. Basically, I saw Dan all over my tumblr dash from 2011-2013. The fandom I was in before this one had a guy who had the same hair cut and height as dan so they'd sometimes use photos/gifs of Dan in imagines they wrote. I had a friend who really liked Dan and Phil, so once in 2013 she sent me a photo of him and i was like oh i know him, he's that danisnotonfire kid, tumblr is like in love with him. And i told her that I'd watch all his videos over the summer because he seemed cool. And well, on the last day of school that year, I did just that. Though I'm still convinced I watched Phil months prior to all this, I just don't remember really. But I do remember I didn't understand pinof after watching a few dan and then phil videos :lol: I literally thought it was the most boring thing.
But I really didn't start getting into them like I am now till the gaming channel launched. I remember I was so excited about that and watched their videos a bit more. Mid January 2015 was the official spiral into the phandom, I knew I was in too deep when I pulled an all nighter reading a phanfic on a school night, and it wasn't even a good fic now that I look back on it! But all that lead me to where I am today. :garbage:
2.) The only things that would make me change my mind about them being a couple would be them moving out separately or them starting to talk about being lonely and single on their main channels.
3.) I don't consider their uploads sporadic at all? Maybe its just me, but getting a gaming video or two a week and a main channel thrown in AND live shows, seems like some kind of upload schedule. Because of that, I will never understand why we all complain when they have uploaded say three days ago and had a live show a day before? They do give content constantly, I'm not sure why we sometimes feel they don't?
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
sparkle
blobfish

rizzo wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:53 pm vote for the new thread name here and you'll get a metaphorical "i voted" sticker. ;)
basically any of the potential thread names are going to have me like :garbage:

(also devastated that I just realised 'dickscource: Phil's Monster Coke' would have been amazing :lol:)
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
archived
drama llama
Pronouns: dying

1. My friend showed me some of Dan's video back in like 2012 but I didn't really watch youtube back then. I think I was rewatching those videos and a few years ago and subscribed

2. I'm kind of in the middle, maybe leaning towards the 'they aren't together' side? But the only way you could change my mind is if they confirmed or denied it. I think that is kind of the only reasonable answer really.

3. My pure honest answers is they don't upload because they are just a bit lazy and honestly have reached a point where they don't need to. I think they are probably running low on ideas and realise that making regular content isn't necessary when they have such a dedicated fanbase who put up with it. I don't agree with it but I can't really do anything about it. This is one of the reasons I prefer Phil. He uploads more and I find his content more original - which seems weird as a lot of his content is quite generic but I think it is partly because Dan's work is for some reason regarded as more though out, Idk how t explain, but really Dan's content is original and creative enough for me to understand why he can't make more regular videos? Errr idk. I loved gamingmas but in a way it just made me more annoyed because it shows they do have the time to make more videos, they just choose not to.
sorry if I come off a bit wanky

... but I'm probably right you know
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

GUYS GUYS LIVESHOW TIME IN 30 MINS!!!

(me, to myself: lower your expectations, lower your expectations...)
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
Ablissa
pastel persona

So suddenly their internet works? I'm suspicious... Phil, pls don't ruin my dreams about you two moving, I need something nice to think of all day at work.
Whommel
sofa crease
Pronouns: They/them

1.) How did everyone here find/get into D&P?

3.) How do you feel about their sporadic uploads and why do you think they can't/won't stick to a schedule when so many other YTers manage it? They proved with Gaming-mas that they can do regular uploads so I'm wondering why you think they don't apply that work ethic more often?
1: I found them through Shane Dawsons conspiracy theory (don't judge me ... okay, judge me but only a little). And now I spend far more time watching DnP than I ever did watching Shane.

2: It would take actual wedding photos of one of them being married to someone else. I'm 99,9999999% convinced they're together. See Sparkles wonderful post from previously in this thread for all the reasons why.

3: Maybe need for the monetary gain coupled with laziness and a bit of angst over the quality? And that's only if I assume they only do the things we get to see. It's hard to judge just how much time they actually spend working. Imagine they put 300+ hours into a pitch of something like for example a radio show or TV show and no one is willing to take the risk on it so it never goes anywhere. They still did the hard work, to us it just looks like they're lazy.
liola
rankussy

Not that I'm complaining cause PHIL LIVESHOW YES THIS IS WHAT I NEEDED

but like..so their internet is NOW working??? hmmm suspitchesss
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
sparkle
blobfish

yellowsubmarine wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:35 pm GUYS GUYS LIVESHOW TIME IN 30 MINS!!!

(me, to myself: lower your expectations, lower your expectations...)
brb going to make monster pops and tea

ALSO YES YOU HAVE RETURNED FROM WAR :stan: :rofl:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

So I'm guessing the wifi wasn't down on Tuesday, dan just didn't wanna do a live show.
Or maybe it really was lagging and they just got their new router with faster speed in the past day or so. Ether way, I can't watch live, but I hope everyone has a fun time watching!!
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
malday
emo goose

Really didn't expect a ls tonight.

Can the new thread be set up before the ls starts?, i think if something happens the thread will move like crazy
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious