Dan & Phil Part 54: Born in the fires of the internet

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

fancybum wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:20 pmWell and also the fact that two people sharing a living space doesn't mean everything contained in that space belongs to both people (generally speaking, I guess that's slightly more debatable with these two :lol: ), but like... if there was no relationship with Big Potato Games (which there clearly is, making this all mostly pointless anyway) an SO (..for arguments sake, let me live) could have given that game to one of them and they've never played it together. It's possible they've never played it at all (yet) and it just went on the shelf with the other freebies. It's not that deep.

Also I'm with QuiteFriendly on it being gross/uncomfortable? to play that with friends. I truly don't want to know about anybody's sex life, but that's just a personality thing. Which got me thinking how interesting it is we have no clue what their personalities are when it comes to things like that. Because relationship/sex discussions are just mostly non-existent in their content and interactions with the audience, who knows how open they are with discussing and joking about those aspects of their own personal lives with others in their personal lives. Based on admittedly nothing, I feel like Phil specifically wouldn't be that cool with it, even with close friends, unless fully joking and not really giving anything real away. But who knows! Mysteries, these two.
I'm a bit perplexed at the board game turning into such a big deal. I thought it was hilarious to imagine them playing it, but not that it had any deeper connotations than that. This is definitely one of those scenarios where I end up feeling like - we've got years of actual concrete relationship proof and this is your turning point? But, alright, whatever works for people. I'm sure they got it as a promo freebie, though I would also buy Dan following them just to ask for promotional freebies. They love board games, why wouldn't they want board game makers sending them stuff? We know Dan's asked for other freebies in the past. (And to reply to another point I saw floating around, I definitely don't think it's an actual spon deal based on just what they've said so far - which is literally nothing.)

I don't know that I think it's gross or uncomfortable across the board (heh pun) but if I played it I'd be pleading the fifth on anything too personal and I feel like Phil would be the same way. It would really depend on how many cards in the game are just funny story scenarios and how many are actually invasive/personal/tmi. What counts as tmi is a person to person choice, though; maybe they're totally down for talking about their sex life with wirrony. Who knows. (... real awkward to imagine Phil playing it with his brother, though.)
moaninglisa
drama llama

confusedpanda wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:56 pm There's also the fact that they could've preordered it? Why does it have to be the whole "the company sent them it" thing? They could've just thought the game was funny enough to play so they preordered and got it they day it came out.
The game it's currently available on Firebox aka the site Phil gets all his stuff from. It wouldn't surprise me if they actually bought it.
Birdie
blobfish
Pronouns: they/them

confusedpanda wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:56 pm I'm sorry but that's a pretty shitty spon deal if they only mention two games (wasn't Obama llama one made by a friend of theirs or something?) the company has made and the other games are a compete blurry mess in the background. It's more along the lines of supporting a company/getting sent freebies things from a company than a spon. And ? It can be a coincidence with the way it's on the shelf? Maybe it's just how they like it to be organized? What I'm trying to say it, it's not a as deep as we're making it out to be and I don't think it's a sponsor at all. Getting sent freebies is not "being sponsored" unless they tell you to talk about in a video??
Calling it spon was a bit much, yeah. They're probably just supporting the company because they like them, like you said. Anyways, doesn't change what I was saying in my other post. I don't think it's a coincidence all the Big Potato games just happen to be arranged on the shelf like that and they probably did that to support them, whether they bought the game themselves or not. It's not that deep, exactly. Not everything is them hinting at their relationship.
fancybum
senpai

alittledizzy wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:01 pm I'm a bit perplexed at the board game turning into such a big deal. I thought it was hilarious to imagine them playing it, but not that it had any deeper connotations than that. This is definitely one of those scenarios where I end up feeling like - we've got years of actual concrete relationship proof and this is your turning point? But, alright, whatever works for people. I'm sure they got it as a promo freebie, though I would also buy Dan following them just to ask for promotional freebies. They love board games, why wouldn't they want board game makers sending them stuff? We know Dan's asked for other freebies in the past. (And to reply to another point I saw floating around, I definitely don't think it's an actual spon deal based on just what they've said so far - which is literally nothing.)
I'm perplexed at your ability to still be perplexed at the lengths we all go in either direction to explain why things are Big Deals or are Not Big Deals depending on x/y/z and then why something not being a big deal is a big deal and vice versa etc. Listen dizzy it's a full moon today and none of us know what we're doing.
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

(This is partly in response to iwishiwasacasualviewer)
Realeyesrealize and Kuensukki were talking about a board game !scandal so i was summoned :twisted:
I was excited, pondering whether they might have been caught wtih a game like Partnerlink (some huge hype her a couple of years ago, basically a sex game for couples), you know anything that would be a clear indication of them being a couple.

So... I was a bit disappointed. The skepticism I had about how this would be a fact that pleads for phan has just been strengthened. For me, if anything the boards game is more of an indication that they (occasionally) date with people. Guys, women, ... people we don't know. Though as about every thing we analyze at length here on the basis of a couple of snapshots or tweets is first and foremost an exercise at guessing, and trying to second-guess our own confirmation biases while we're (likely) reading way to much into everything.

So the boardgame. When i just soberly look at the presentation and the sales pitch .. it is pretty straightforward in what it intends to be.

The kind of game I would buy to play with a date, if you didn't know each other that well, you end up at your place, and you're looking for a bit of a geeky way (aka my way..) to break the ice, get to know one another and maybe steer the evening towards some flirty conversation and potentially discovering you're romantically interested in each other.
Not exactly a situation that fits Dan and Phil if they were a couple, imo. They would hardly be first dating, they would already know the answers to those questions after living together as a couple for years and years but yes it is possible that they would play it anyway, alone or with friends.
Just as possible and more likely imo is that they play and use the game, as I imagine most buyers (or willing spon receivers) would : on a (first) date with somebody they're getting to know better.
This kind of baffles me. So far, I haven't read anyone bringing up that possibility. As if seeing the boardgame in their room must automatically mean that they are playing it as boyfriends. That's what i would call quite a reach.
So to the people who think this is an indication of them being a couple, i genuinely ask: On the basis of what information do you infer that it is more likely that they play this game as couple rather than with other people - dates?
Of course you could say 'because they are a couple' but then you're engaging a circular logic - "...it's more likely that they are a couple now because they would play this together in a couply way (or 'as newlyweds :love2: ) because they are Dan and Phil, the phan couple!" I don't see how we can objectively construe this as evidence for phan?

Full disclosure : I don't think Dan and Phil are a couple because they have spoken out against it and I have seen no strong enough evidence yet that points towards them being one. Though i firmly believe we as youtube viewers and an audience are doomed to be stuck in the dark and have but their words to trust - short of them screwing up and releasing that sex tape. Which i would be fine with really :garbage:

-just about the livestream. I enjoyed watching both of their live shows this and last week, but i really loved seeing Dan up close. I wish he would use his mobile all the time if it's going to be like this. It felt so... personal. I got lost in his eyes many times :oops: I agree he was just so sweet and seemed upbeat.
Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

moaninglisa wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:02 pm
confusedpanda wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:56 pm There's also the fact that they could've preordered it? Why does it have to be the whole "the company sent them it" thing? They could've just thought the game was funny enough to play so they preordered and got it they day it came out.
The game it's currently available on Firebox aka the site Phil gets all his stuff from. It wouldn't surprise me if they actually bought it.
Yep, I posted that on here yesterday so I totally agree with you there!
And also when I said "it's not that deep" I was talking about the origin inwhich they acquired the game/why it's on the shelf. I believe they're together so like dizzy said, I pretty much laughed at at the thought of them playing it because they'd probably have a fun time with it.
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

fancybum wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:36 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:01 pm I'm a bit perplexed at the board game turning into such a big deal. I thought it was hilarious to imagine them playing it, but not that it had any deeper connotations than that. This is definitely one of those scenarios where I end up feeling like - we've got years of actual concrete relationship proof and this is your turning point? But, alright, whatever works for people. I'm sure they got it as a promo freebie, though I would also buy Dan following them just to ask for promotional freebies. They love board games, why wouldn't they want board game makers sending them stuff? We know Dan's asked for other freebies in the past. (And to reply to another point I saw floating around, I definitely don't think it's an actual spon deal based on just what they've said so far - which is literally nothing.)
I'm perplexed at your ability to still be perplexed at the lengths we all go in either direction to explain why things are Big Deals or are Not Big Deals depending on x/y/z and then why something not being a big deal is a big deal and vice versa etc. Listen dizzy it's a full moon today and none of us know what we're doing.
autumnhearth
senpai

Right, changing gears slightly to the upstairs layout. I decided to do a sketch myself.

It is not at all to scale, probably not at all accurate and possibly not legible to other people (sorry!) I'm still very confused. I think they must live in a giant terrarium. Thoughts?
Ablissa
pastel persona

Stakhanov wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:50 pm
Realeyesrealize and Kuensukki were talking about a board game !scandal so i was summoned :twisted:
I was excited, pondering whether they might have been caught wtih a game like Partnerlink (some huge hype her a couple of years ago, basically a sex game for couples), you know anything that would be a clear indication of them being a couple.

So... I was a bit disappointed. The skepticism I had about how this would be a fact that pleads for phan has just been strengthened. For me, if anything the boards game is more of an indication that they (occasionally) date with people. Guys, women, ... people we don't know. Though as about every thing we analyze at length here on the basis of a couple of snapshots or tweets is first and foremost an exercise at guessing, and trying to second-guess our own confirmation biases while we're (likely) reading way to much into everything.

So the boardgame. When i just soberly look at the presentation and the sales pitch .. it is pretty straightforward in what it intends to be.

The kind of game I would buy to play with a date, if you didn't know each other that well, you end up at your place, and you're looking for a bit of a geeky way (aka my way..) to break the ice, get to know one another and maybe steer the evening towards some flirty conversation and potentially discovering you're romantically interested in each other.
Not exactly a situation that fits Dan and Phil if they were a couple, imo. They would hardly be first dating, they would already know the answers to those questions after living together as a couple for years and years but yes it is possible that they would play it anyway, alone or with friends.
Just as possible and more likely imo is that they play and use the game, as I imagine most buyers (or willing spon receivers) would : on a (first) date with somebody they're getting to know better.
This kind of baffles me. So far, I haven't read anyone bringing up that possibility. As if seeing the boardgame in their room must automatically mean that they are playing it as boyfriends. That's what i would call quite a reach.
So to the people who think this is an indication of them being a couple, i genuinely ask: On the basis of what information do you infer that it is more likely that they play this game as couple rather than with other people - dates?
Of course you could say 'because they are a couple' but then you're engaging a circular logic - "...it's more likely that they are a couple now because they would play this together in a couply way (or 'as newlyweds :love2: ) because they are Dan and Phil, the phan couple!" I don't see how we can objectively construe this as evidence for phan?

Full disclosure : I don't think Dan and Phil are a couple because they have spoken out against it and I have seen no strong enough evidence yet that points towards them being one. Though i firmly believe we as youtube viewers and an audience are doomed to be stuck in the dark and have but their words to trust - short of them screwing up and releasing that sex tape. Which i would be fine with really :garbage:

-just about the livestream. I enjoyed watching both of their live shows this and last week, but i really loved seeing Dan up close. I wish he would use his mobile all the time if it's going to be like this. It felt so... personal. I got lost in his eyes many times :oops: I agree he was just so sweet and seemed upbeat.

Why would you do this to me? :rofl:
I honestly don't think this kind of game would suit a first/new date. I mean, I would nope the eff out of playing that with someone I don't know well, looking at some of the questions. Of course it depends on the person, to me it would just feel awkward as hell.
goldenmermaid
drama llama

Ablissa wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:21 pm Why would you do this to me? :rofl:
I honestly don't think this kind of game would suit a first/new date. I mean, I would nope the eff out of playing that with someone I don't know well, looking at some of the questions. Of course it depends on the person, to me it would just feel awkward as hell.
I agree, I cant imagine playing this on an actual first date, how awkward! To me, it seems like this is a game best played with friends, who you dont mind sharing details about your sex life with.
But it seems like they probably got sent it by the company as a promo, so they may not have played it at all yet!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Phil liked this on twitter, a picture of a bunch of the people he was close to in 2008 all reuniting. I do wonder if he still talks to any of them besides John? (And the one he probably met up with for afternoon tea last month.)
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

autumnhearth wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:07 pm Right, changing gears slightly to the upstairs layout. I decided to do a sketch myself.

It is not at all to scale, probably not at all accurate and possibly not legible to other people (sorry!) I'm still very confused. I think they must live in a giant terrarium. Thoughts?
As a matter of fact, I've also been trying to figure out the upstairs layout today. It must be the full moon, like someone said. :lol:

I just posted my floor plan sketch and commentary on Tumblr so I'm just going to embed the post here since I don't really have anything to add to it.
lurker
janice from the shop
Pronouns: they/them

interesting theories about the dating game, but why not consider the following:
- the company offered them a free game to choose and they picked this one because it looked funny, but have never once played it
- one of them got it for the other one as a present and now they play it every thursday at 4 pm
- they bought it because they're growing apart from each other and were looking for a possibility to actively engage with each other again
- they play it with briony and wirrow, but dan and wirrow are competing against phil and briony
- they play it when janice and dan's long-term long-distance bf come to visit
- janice and dan's long-term long-distance bf play it together when deps are out of town because they're secretly having an affair (deppy went on one holiday too much together without them)
- janice gifted the game to phil when they recently separated once again as a passive-aggresive note that he should check his communication skills
- they're becoming game designers and are on a quest to literally buy every game from that company to check out the competition
- phil was inspired by his tinder spon to finally make an account. his love for reality tv also inspired him to always invite a total of 10 people to their house at once, then play the game with each of them and go on the actual date with whoever scores highest
thank's you were great
Stakhanov
haru pillow
Pronouns: he / him

It's just been released a couple of days ago so maybe that shelf is the most action it will ever get. We'll get to see the cardboard slowly yellow as the true domestic action happens on the balcony where intense pigeon drama produces the real bantz :lol:

:stan: to autumnheart for her crack at the appartment puzzle. We're slowly getting there. Just a little more ceiling content...
First question is how many floors they are actually renting. They could hire whatever I guess, but since the neigbhours already dissed Phil for feeding birds on the balcony... that would.. suggest that they are perhaps sharing a larger structure? Something like a large renovated merchant house? A town house? How many floors can a property like that really have...
Finding my own inarticulate prose
Weirding out strangers and laughing at those
Jaundiced and jaded, postured and posed
Not that we’re special it’s just that we’re
Closing in on a place where we might get to be
Living real people regularly
moaninglisa
drama llama

goldenmermaid wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:47 pm
Ablissa wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:21 pm Why would you do this to me? :rofl:
I agree, I cant imagine playing this on an actual first date, how awkward!
And there's some spicy questions in there that definitely won't get you in a "flirty mood". ex: "who has already peaked in life?" :lol:
Last edited by moaninglisa on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

autumnhearth wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:07 pm Right, changing gears slightly to the upstairs layout. I decided to do a sketch myself.

This seems probable!

EDITED because I'm dumb and didn't see something and proceeded to write several sentences about how things were different and then posted and saw the thing I was talking about.
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
malday
emo goose

autumnhearth
senpai

somethingsketchy wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:26 pm
As a matter of fact, I've also been trying to figure out the upstairs layout today. It must be the full moon, like someone said. :lol:

I just posted my floor plan sketch and commentary on Tumblr so I'm just going to embed the post here since I don't really have anything to add to it.
Ooo! That's a different perspective and solves some of my issues (the location of the piano nook and the kitchen and how you can see them from the sofa and the chair.) The only thing I'm pretty sure about is the curved wall (unless they moved the lava lamp and candles). Going back to that camera fumble in the livestream at 8:54 you might be right, but it's hard to tell. Unless there are two curved walls... could there be two curved walls? I love that we both included the Rock Band drum kit in both locations lol. And yeah I had no idea where a bathroom might be upstairs.

Going to include some twit pics and analyze them below.

This poof/"foot floof" seems to have moved and been replaced by a shiny white coffee table below. Perhaps it's now in front of the chair, or maybe Phil got rid of it as he calls it a mistake.
Rock Band drum kit location one, wonder if it moved back there or downstairs. Chair next to sofa, seemingly at the same angle.

Your chair position makes the most sense with this pic. I think the Rock Band drum kit has since moved and been replaced by an upholstered bench. That shelving is the same style as what we saw in yesterday's livestream. They could have two of the same, they could be two different dimensions, they could have relocated the shelf, or we could have our angles all wrong! Games moved around though.
Including the fidget spinner reflection pic because it features what we now know as the board game tower shelf and definitely has a curved wall to the opposite side. Pretty sure he is sat on the sofa.
So curved wall. No more plantzilla or other charmed plant that begins with P. Low white surface with lava lamp and candles, maybe the shadow on the painting. Is this the same as behind the sofa or did they move it?
chiccola
sofa crease

Well there we go, Dan's tumblr queue kicked in
should be fun :lol:
liola
rankussy

I can't believe an hilarious tumblr post on a board game turned into first a phan-proof and then an anti-proof, the phandom always manage to make me laugh :rofl:

I'm pretty sure the game is a freebie they got via PR, as a lot of other things that they just don't share with us, I'm sure. It's nowhere near uncommon and it makes sense - I for some reason fail to imagine one of them placing an order for that specific game to be sent out to their house, or going to get it from their PR office specifically - more likely it was sent to them before the release date as most PR does.

I have played games like that before when I was in a relationship, it's hilarious when you know the other people well enough and you have a drink or two. I would never play it with someone I don't know well, so definitely not a first date game for me - and I'm a true nerd who would love going to play magic tournament as a first date lol I also can EASILY imagine Phil playing this game, I don't know what you guys are talking about! Phil is nowhere near innocent as he shows, his younger humour is dirty and cheeky and I'm pretty sure he would have no problem playing something like that with friends he knows and trust like B&W.

Also it must really be the full moon effect because I've been thinking about their apartment layout all day and trying to sketch it :garbage:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
howadorableright
sad dimple

Stakhanov wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:50 pm (This is partly in response to iwishiwasacasualviewer)

This is an amazing point so I apologize because I'm about to completely disagree with you.

I've always thought if they were dating other people, wouldn't they be seen out? That's a pretty loose reason to not think they were dating other people, but to add to that a bit it's pretty strange to have a first date at someone's house, even in their situation.

My more "logical" reason is that they seem to have been making some serious life plans as of late (i.e. the talk of getting a dog together and buying a house). I saw someone say on here recently that the previous move would have been a perfect opportunity to move apart, but they stuck together.

Obviously there are more reasons that one could argue with but I'm in class and cba to make an articulate response
back back back back again
fancybum
senpai

liola wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:23 pm I have played games like that before when I was in a relationship, it's hilarious when you know the other people well enough and you have a drink or two. I would never play it with someone I don't know well, so definitely not a first date game for me - and I'm a true nerd who would love going to play magic tournament as a first date lol I also can EASILY imagine Phil playing this game, I don't know what you guys are talking about! Phil is nowhere near innocent as he shows, his younger humour is dirty and cheeky and I'm pretty sure he would have no problem playing something like that with friends he knows and trust like B&W.
It's not an innocence thing, I've no doubt he makes all kinds of dirty jokes irl and talks about normal things more freely with people he's close to, but making impersonal jokes is much different than straight up going 'lol so this one time I was sucking Dan off-' to somebody who isn't Dan. He just strikes me as somebody who would be a bit more closed off in that regard.. private, not innocent, so a game like that would be more uncomfortable than fun. But again, who knows. :shrug:
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me
relatablemood
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

I swear, one day Dan's gonna wear a wedding ring in Phil's liveshow when he pops in for a bit and someone's gonna say it was sent to them by a company for spon :lol: I love the discource though. :love1:
lurker wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:28 pm interesting theories about the dating game, but why not consider the following:
- janice and dan's long-term long-distance bf play it together when deps are out of town because they're secretly having an affair (deppy went on one holiday too much together without them)
well fuck, someone figured it all out

Just quickly saying that games like this can open dialogue. I use questions all the time with my soulmate even though we already know all the answers, because there are some topics hard to breach and so once they start talking about something you already know, you can take it a step further and ask a bit more. Also, it's so nice when someone can guess your answers - or are occasionally wrong - as it really makes you feel warm inside :love1:
i want dan's hair and phil's hips
goingbackto505
*editing tips*

yesterday's liveshow might just be my new favourite Dan liveshow yet :love2: I just really love how calm he was and how genuine he seemed to be, not to mention the fact that he touched on some really interesting and important topics. it's sad that he's afraid to express his opinions, he could genuinely help so many people if he actually made a proper, non-sarcastic vid talking about mental health issues. he just needs to do it the right way. I think he can do it. and finally he's going to make a video that will be #relatable for me :lol: since I'm currently having a literal existential crisis and am struggling when it comes to uni, so I'm looking forward to a DINOF video which is pretty rare for me lmao
overall he was just very lovely :garbage: now I really want Phil to do a liveshow on youtube, too.
howadorableright wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:24 pm I've always thought if they were dating other people, wouldn't they be seen out? That's a pretty loose reason to not think they were dating other people, but to add to that a bit it's pretty strange to have a first date at someone's house, even in their situation.
I think we can all for sure agree that we honestly have no idea what those two are doing like 80% of the time, and they don't really describe their day to day activities to us that often and hardly go into detail. Dan likes to say that he "has no social life" and "never leaves the house", but obviously he's not being truthful. I also think it's quite easy for them to go somewhere without being spotted by the phandom members, for example Phil went clubbing with his friends and we hadn't known about that before he uploaded the video of him telling us about his night club experience. they can grab a cab and go out to various fancy places and no one would know. nobody spotted Dan when he was with his "senpai he wanted to spend time with" and Phil often tells the stories about how he was doing something somewhere and again, we only find out when he tells us. so technically they could go out and could be seeing other people as well, it's not beyond the realms of possibility.
liola
rankussy

fancybum wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:43 pm
liola wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:23 pm I have played games like that before when I was in a relationship, it's hilarious when you know the other people well enough and you have a drink or two. I would never play it with someone I don't know well, so definitely not a first date game for me - and I'm a true nerd who would love going to play magic tournament as a first date lol I also can EASILY imagine Phil playing this game, I don't know what you guys are talking about! Phil is nowhere near innocent as he shows, his younger humour is dirty and cheeky and I'm pretty sure he would have no problem playing something like that with friends he knows and trust like B&W.
It's not an innocence thing, I've no doubt he makes all kinds of dirty jokes irl and talks about normal things more freely with people he's close to, but making impersonal jokes is much different than straight up going 'lol so this one time I was sucking Dan off-' to somebody who isn't Dan. He just strikes me as somebody who would be a bit more closed off in that regard.. private, not innocent, so a game like that would be more uncomfortable than fun. But again, who knows. :shrug:
You're absolutely right, it's more a matter of being private than innocent - you can tell my sleep deprived brain is struggling. But even then, I mean, it's hard to say how they would react or not because we don't know them personally - They might hate a game like that or enjoy it with the right company, it's really a shot in the dark whatever direction we try to see. So idk :oops:

I really fail to see how this can be seen as a proof that they're dating other people when we have a history of years of flirting and sadly leaked private video and all the commitment they've shown during the years though

Idk man
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor