Dan & Phil Part 54: Born in the fires of the internet

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

source: doinganap

honorable mention because it was real close: dickscourse. #rip

just in time for a Phil LS. :)
lovely-daniel
phillion/danosaur <//3
Pronouns: she/her

ohmygod i just joined yesterday and im just in time for a new thread im loving this. and the second poster oml wtf. so, guys, what do we think phil is gunna talk abt today?
-c
Viofish
glabella

bets on phil doing the live show in front of a white wall??? :lol:
"when you finna nut but no one wants to help with your kink"
lovely-daniel
phillion/danosaur <//3

Viofish wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:54 pm bets on phil doing the live show in front of a white wall??? :lol:
100% so that no one can tell any other parts of the flat. they've caught on to us!!!111!1!1
-c
archived
drama llama
Pronouns: dying

lovely-daniel wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:54 pm ohmygod i just joined yesterday and im just in time for a new thread im loving this. and the second poster oml wtf. so, guys, what do we think phil is gunna talk abt today?
I'd like to hear about his day at the Barbican and of course he'll talk about the gaming video but I can't really think what else.
sorry if I come off a bit wanky

... but I'm probably right you know
Ablissa
pastel persona

Quick everyone, liveshow predictions?
I'm betting some complaints about the internet, pumpkin spice latte mentions and debunking the moving theory in some subtle way.

EDIT: he's on. Which room is this??
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Haha I was gonna say he'll sit in the middle of the living room with a lot of furniture and stuff around him, and indeed, there's a shelf visible next to him. As if he just sliiiightly turned the camera to show it ;)
liola
rankussy

He's live! Omg I can see some COLOR there isn't just a white wall what is this game they're playing
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
sparkle
blobfish

WHAT IS BEHIND HIM?!
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
Lucyrg95
sofa crease

what a great white wall
fondsmiles
phabergé

LtrllySusan wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:06 pm Haha I was gonna say he'll sit in the middle of the living room with a lot of furniture and stuff around him, and indeed, there's a shelf visible next to him. As if he just sliiiightly turned the camera to show it ;)
me when i want to tell people that no i haven't moved what are you fucking talking about
[x]
[x]
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

fondsmiles wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:12 pm
LtrllySusan wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:06 pm Haha I was gonna say he'll sit in the middle of the living room with a lot of furniture and stuff around him, and indeed, there's a shelf visible next to him. As if he just sliiiightly turned the camera to show it ;)
me when i want to tell people that no i haven't moved what are you fucking talking about
lmao i had the exact same thought. there's never been a more obvious "trying to prove we're definitely not moving. nope. not at all." than this background.
liola
rankussy

Am I hearing things or do I hear cluttering and noise in the background?

Also yes yes a Phil lookbook please Phil bless us

Lucyrg95
sofa crease

does dan wanna type any louder or is there a mythical creature trotting around
sparkle
blobfish

'im not getting my leg out'

leg... floppy ding-dong....

same thing
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
xxx
phillion/danosaur <//3

"made my gay" :lol:
liola
rankussy

" it made my gay!"

Damn guys why didn't we wait to choose the new title

Ablissa
pastel persona

Um...
Dan said they were getting new broadband. Phil says it's 4G on a SIM card.
Where is the truth?!
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

I'm not from the UK, so can someone tell me if 4G is not standard there already? I'd be very surprised if they didn't already have SIM cards and phones supporting that. That would mean that their tethered livestream already was on 4G internet?

Also, that just makes Dan's LS cancellation invalid. This whole internet story is sooo weird. I still think nothing will happen. You won't get me on that train! *protecting myself from disappointment*
liola
rankussy

I swear I just heard Dan's voice in the distant when Phil was saying he pranked him. I swear. I am hallucinating. This is my descend to insanity

socksparadox
glabella
Pronouns: any

all this wifi/internet drama...

also rip dickscourse
♡ 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞. :napsta:
Ablissa
pastel persona

This was cute :garbage:
Also, my predictions all came true: pumpkin spice latte talk, internet complaints and debunking the move (the weird shelf in the background, I'll take it as an attempt :lol:)

Loved the story of how Dan scared him in that escape room (guess that was a double date with Bryony and Wirrow for her birthday?).

The internet story DOES NOT add up. Broadband is not the same as 4G.
sparkle
blobfish

LtrllySusan wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:37 pm I'm not from the UK, so can someone tell me if 4G is not standard there already? I'd be very surprised if they didn't already have SIM cards and phones supporting that. That would mean that their tethered livestream already was on 4G internet?

Also, that just makes Dan's LS cancellation invalid. This whole internet story is sooo weird. I still think nothing will happen. You won't get me on that train! *protecting myself from disappointment*
4G is standard but he means a 4G dongle that you can get from a network (like EE/O2/3/Vodafone) and plug in separately to get WiFi, rather than tethering to one of their phones. Something like this . Saves them using up all of their phone data on a tether.

(they both have iPhone 7s I think so there phones obviously support 4G and 4G tethering)

But if Dan said something about their broadband provider, unless they're on EE which do both and I assumed they were on BT or Sky, I smell bullshit.
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
fondsmiles
phabergé

i really enjoyed the escape room story! i did my first one of those recently and it was so fun, although theirs sounded much more intense/high quality. it's so fun to imagine them doing one though. can someone please write a fanfic of this, i am so busy lately, i don't have the time ugh

also, uncommon opinion, but i don't really believe that they're in the middle of moving. i don't think it's as clear as it was when they last moved out. i am just waiting and seeing for now.
[x]
[x]
xxx
phillion/danosaur <//3

Phil was saying how it's funny to go up to someones face and stare at their eyes upside down and recommended doing it to your own friend.
Now I'm imagining Dan just sitting on the couch with his laptop and out of nowhere Phil's face appears in front of him upside down (Phil is standing behind behind the couch) just looking into Dan's eyes and Dan's like wtf are you doing with a endearing smile on his face and Phil just laughing :garbage: :garbage:

( I've read this over again and it kind of makes no sense :? idk i suck at explaining)
Last edited by xxx on Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.