Deppy Podcast!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
dae
dank meme
Pronouns: They/them

Hi all! So I recently went through the eager for more Dnp discussion thread and I saw it seemed a bit ia so I've created this! Personally I think a deppy podcast could be extremely interesting I like the idea of being able to talk about the same things like we do on here but recording and posting in weekly on a tumblr blog?

One problem is we obviously can't have 40 people on one podcast I thought something we could possibly do is have people submit topics every week for us to discuss in he podcast.

I was thinking that it could be a group of 3-10 people and we could possibly have special guests! So that why we could gt and outside opinion on things

Please pm me if interested I feel as if it could be an entertaining thing for other sides of the phandom as well :)
"Accept that you don't really have to know everything and why"
Ablissa
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

Hi! We used to have a podcast here called Audible Waffles. It was indeed really fun, but it fell through after a few episodes, unfortunately. You can find the old episodes here: http://audiblewaffles.tumblr.com/

I'm sure there'd be people interested here still. It was a great time! Good luck :)