Dan & Phil Part 55: DOWN IT! DOWN IT! DOWN IT!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I saw the phandom response on Twitter first and was not disappointed when I found the cause. Wow. Such a cutie, this boy. It's such a sweet pose, he has quite a knack for them. I was surprised he really was asleep, though. Remembering how he said he finds it funny to blur his nipples in videos, I thought his arms were too obvious across his chest. Glad he didn't get sunburnt, though.
lurker
janice from the shop
Pronouns: they/them

rizzo wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:39 pm waiting for hector's rendition tbh.
petition signed. hector, if you're reading this...
Ewok wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:15 pm My first reaction was :valentine: :hearteyes: :loveeyes: :garbage:

But now the longer I look at it all I can see is that piece of Voldemort's soul stuck in limbo at Kings Cross station.

What the hell is wrong with my brain? It keeps going back to this. Lmao
what has been sen cannot be unseen. thanks.

this is such a "i'm not a model, the camera turned itself on" photo. :lol: unflattering angles my ass, 99% of world's population would either drool, be halfway sunburnt, almost drown, or at least get stuck in the ring in a deeply uncomfortable position. how is it even possible to sleep so aesthetically. also i'm jealous and want to be somewhere warm too. :(
Last edited by lurker on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thank's you were great
iero
phabergé
Pronouns: she/her

my reaction to this photo was too much. how does he manage to look this soft and cute wtf <3
nigel ratburn
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

that picture... :garbage: :garbage: :garbage:
my heart is so full

((for real though i got the notification in class and i felt my heart fall out of my ass))
flarequake
not an airport stalker

lurker wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:35 pm
this is such a "i'm not a model, the camera turned itself on" photo. :lol: unflattering angles my ass, 99% of world's population would either drool, be halfway sunburnt, almost drown, or at least get stuck in the ring in a deeply uncomfortable position. how is it even possible to sleep so aesthetically. also i'm jealous and want to be somewhere warm too. :(
Maybe he's secretly part cat? Though he was disparaging about cat furries in favour of other animals :hmmm:
howadorableright

flarequake wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:40 pm
Maybe he's secretly part cat? Though he was disparaging about cat furries in favour of other animals :hmmm:
finally a conspiracy theory i can get behind
back back back back again
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

just gonna drop this little edit here for you all to enjoy, get those pink trash cans at the ready.

i'm just going to go and stare at his legs for a little while longer, i was meant to be making dinner but photoshop and dan's legs have proven much more fun.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
Ewok
rainbow nerd

rizzo wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:39 pm waiting for hector's rendition tbh.
petition signed. hector, if you're reading this...
Ewok wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:15 pm My first reaction was :valentine: :hearteyes: :loveeyes: :garbage:

But now the longer I look at it all I can see is that piece of Voldemort's soul stuck in limbo at Kings Cross station.

what has been sen cannot be unseen. thanks.

I'm sorry for ruining the iconic soft donut boy photo for you lmao. :tongue:

But same. This photo made me want to run away on vacation. My longest deep sigh ever. :sunshine:
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««
bee
phabergé

Still so cute. Made me actually swoon.
bhahaha THAT'S what that pose reminded me of. I couldn't think of it.

meanwhile I'm over here mostly confused that he's able to fall asleep IN A POOL? he must have super-falling asleep abilities or something. my brain would never ever let me. even besides the pool in a chair. How can you chill when there's WATER.
flarequake
not an airport stalker

missemma wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:45 pm just gonna drop this little edit here for you all to enjoy, get those pink trash cans at the ready.

i'm just going to go and stare at his legs for a little while longer, i was meant to be making dinner but photoshop and dan's legs have proven much more fun.
Now this looks like a demon protecting an angel. I've always loved that photo of Phil, I'm not sure even he knew how hot he looked.
MaggieW
glabella

How can someone look so cute while being asleep? :garbage:

Seriously, everytime I think they can't be more adorable, they come and post pictures like this one. I hope they are having a lovely time, wherever they are <3
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

bee wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:07 pm meanwhile I'm over here mostly confused that he's able to fall asleep IN A POOL? he must have super-falling asleep abilities or something. my brain would never ever let me. even besides the pool in a chair. How can you chill when there's WATER.
I'm downright terrified of the idea. Imagine you fall asleep like that, and then your upper body slides through the hole, with your legs still hanging onto the ring. You wake up upside down submerged, breathe in water, omg, I am never going to lie in a ring like that again. :faint:

(Also, amazing photoshop missemma!)
airie
tol bean

IamMe(Ayame) wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:53 pm Hi, first time poster, also ive been lurking (religiously) for about a year now. Absolutly love this place and everyone on it!!
But sadly I didnt get the chance to post during my lifetime as I am now dead thanks to Dans fucking picture!!!!! <3 <3 :stan: <3 <3
same here; a long time lurker who swooned too much and had to channel her swooning someplace else. dan is too cute for words idk how phil copes daily??

also hello, nice to meet you all!
howadorableright

[Offtopic]The other day, my friend in my art class turned in a drawing that is the exact same picture that doodle posted, except a Barbie in place of him. I'll try to get a picture tomorrow, it's crazy how similar it is, especially the colors[/Offtopic]
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

yo that picture of dan? i am in love :hearts: :babuse: (i love these smilies omg) like how soft and precious can you look while sleeping? <3
:transheart:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

That picture left people so shook even my friend sent it to me on Whatsapp (as if I hadn't seen it already tsk tsk). It's truly a thing of beauty,

Damn Dan for destroying my dreams of Phil taking pics of his sleeping bf again. I had real feelings about it and everything after that one sleepy pic was posted here earlier.

Phil better give us a good shirtless selfie before this holiday is over :thumb:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
drearyquery
drama llama

Well then Daniel what a picture :garbage:

The real question is did Phil actually take it and dan's being sneky or was Phil trying to get the unflattering pics (or Phil was cuddling with his wife in a different donut)

Now all I need are Phil vacation shots, preferably swimming but beach sunsets are good too please and thank you Dan
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

[Offtopic] We're currently playing the Mario & Rabbids game and there's a character called
Tom Phan
and I'm silently giggling (my partner has no idea about YouTube). Wonder what Phil thinks of the character? :lol: [/Offtopic]
alch
ar·tic·u·late

Still so cute. Made me actually swoon.
This was such a beautiful picture and now all I can see is Voldemort's mutilated soul. Shame.

Also falling asleep in water sounds truly terrifying, how can anyone manage that?
somethingsketchy
janice from the shop

While almost everyone else is freaking out over Dan being hot, I just mostly feel like this Tumblr user:
Waggle9007
sofa crease

Ok I've been staring at that photo for about 10 minutes now, and apart from being dead, I think I'm going insane...is it not a complete donut?! Or have I finally descended into madness thanks to the never ending 10,000 word dissertation (plz send help)
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

somethingsketchy wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:32 pm While almost everyone else is freaking out over Dan being hot, I just mostly feel like this Tumblr user:
This is also exactly how I feel. But I also feel uncomfortable about feeling this way?
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
howadorableright

Waggle9007 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:39 pm Ok I've been staring at that photo for about 10 minutes now, and apart from being dead, I think I'm going insane...is it not a complete donut?! Or have I finally descended into madness thanks to the never ending 10,000 word dissertation (plz send help)
Dw you're not insane, there's a "bite" taken out of the donut right where Dan's legs are :thumb:
flarequake
not an airport stalker

obscureDnPreference wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:41 pm
somethingsketchy wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:32 pm While almost everyone else is freaking out over Dan being hot, I just mostly feel like this Tumblr user:
This is also exactly how I feel. But I also feel uncomfortable about feeling this way?
Tbh I feel like that a lot of the time. I usually put it down to a ten-year age gap and unsatisfied maternal and domme tendencies, but he's also just cute as hell and I prefer the softness to macho muscles. I guess it feels weird cos he's not small or a child, and they both get infantilised at times :shrug: I don't meant to emasculate them, it's just that they're kinda soft and cute.
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

Waggle9007 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:39 pm Ok I've been staring at that photo for about 10 minutes now, and apart from being dead, I think I'm going insane...is it not a complete donut?! Or have I finally descended into madness thanks to the never ending 10,000 word dissertation (plz send help)
It's not a complete donut! It has a "bite" taken out of it. I bought one just like that this past summer, it's for sure been a summer pool must have because every store had the same one! Don't worry you're not going insane!
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr