Dan & Phil Part 55: DOWN IT! DOWN IT! DOWN IT!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
lurker
janice from the shop
Pronouns: they/them

autumnhearth wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:19 pmAny good short games that would fit on AP rather than the video channel? Phil teaches Dan about the benifits of moisturizing?
i've discovered just yesterday upon watching jenna marbles that my newest guilty pleasure desire for an amazingphil video would be "dan buys my outfits" :shush:
thank's you were great
liola
rankussy
Pronouns: she/her

alch wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:27 am
goingbackto505 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:32 am I tell myself not to even hope for a MBTI test video, but it's still one of my biggest wishes, even though it's unrealistic :napsta:
MBTI would be great, since it would actually tell us something about them unlike the walk in the woods (though that's probably why they wouldn't do it). I think the most we've gotten was Dan talking about it in a live show
I've been hoping for a MBTI test for so long but I know to keep my expectations to the minimum. I'm so interested in that and I would happily watch an entire livestream of just them taking the quiz and pondering the options
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

lurker wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:22 pm
autumnhearth wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:19 pmAny good short games that would fit on AP rather than the video channel? Phil teaches Dan about the benifits of moisturizing?
i've discovered just yesterday upon watching jenna marbles that my newest guilty pleasure desire for an amazingphil video would be "dan buys my outfits" :shush:
Which Jenna Marbles video wouldn't be amazing if done by D&P? Here are a few options based on her last videos for the next time they need a filler:
  • Dan Buys Phil's Outfits
  • Dan and Phil Play With Paraffin Wax
  • Dan and Phil Eat Peanut Butter For 3 Minutes Straight
  • Dan Shaving Phil :hmmm:
  • Phil Putting Rhinestones on Dan's Face
  • Dan and Phil Paint their Nails (Acrylic nails are optional but not recommended)
IDK about you guys but I'd watch all of that :lol:
Lucyrg95
sofa crease

jenna is my absolute queen dan and phil are not worthy enough to attempt her innovative and groundbreaking content :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan: :stan:
sarmstr2
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

I am living for this.
AroboticPhil
sad dimple
Pronouns: she

I love Phil (and his colourful animal tshirts).

(and his short shorts and his freckles and his hotel slippers/shoes (?) he's wearing and his ridiculously endearing poses)
Last edited by AroboticPhil on Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
liola
rankussy

We have been blessed by Phil's thighs and I'm having some very obvious feelings and also i'm the worst trashcan because my heart did a flippy thing at Dan liking the post on instagram :garbage:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Dan liked this on twitter 🙂
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
blackdenim
procrastinator

I am SO up for a 'Dan buys my outfits' video, mainly because I would LOVE for Dan to buy my outfits so I could use it for inspiration haha.

I just watched Phil's video and I agree with the person who said the main thing they learned was that they were too literal: I also saw a fox and a country cottage!

I was walking with my ex though, and my cup was made of gold and then we swam across a lake together so not entirely sure what feelings I'm repressing there :lol:
yellowsubmarine
hobbit hair

Phil having a photo session with plants as the background: absolute goals my life is made!!
Phil in black will always be my favorite! His eyes are popping <3
(I just wish he at least pushed back his hair... it looks like a mop of nothing!! I'm so angry I don't like it!!)

Other things below spoiler because I went MIA for a long time and missed everything, real life kept me away:
-I'm still not over Dan floating in the pool, that's a lot of skin, i want to cuddle him, he is still my favorite soft boy :love2: :love2:
-I am living for all these boys appreciating Dan's softness, ironically or not
-Phil's video: 5.5 from me: it was engaging, not groundbreaking, was half-expecting Dan to come in and do the quiz as well. As someone said (can't remember if it was here or on Tumblr) surprised his first thought wasn't Buffy, so I guess that's a win.
-I would kill for a video of Dan picking Phil's outfits, It would be all black probably and I love Phil in black
Dan and Phil are the most gorgeous pair I've seen, and that's that.
"Treat yourself, because you're special and you're worth it."
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

This photoshoot is hilarious, because to me it's very clearly a situation where the phandom was thirsty for Phil pics and he couldn't come up with any good ones. He also didn't want to give away where they are, so the only option was a photoshoot in front of a bush.

..... I'll take it! :alcohol:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

rizzo wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:52 pm This photoshoot is hilarious, because to me it's very clearly a situation where the phandom was thirsty for Phil pics and he couldn't come up with any good ones. He also didn't want to give away where they are, so the only option was a photoshoot in front of a bush.

I'm just mad the creepshot war hasn't been resurrected.
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:00 pm
rizzo wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:52 pm This photoshoot is hilarious, because to me it's very clearly a situation where the phandom was thirsty for Phil pics and he couldn't come up with any good ones. He also didn't want to give away where they are, so the only option was a photoshoot in front of a bush.

I'm just mad the creepshot war hasn't been resurrected.
Waiting for Bryony to post a pic she took of Dan taking these pics of Phil. Top that with a nails emoji and the creep-shot war grows bigger.

Sigh. Wishful thinking.
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

We beg for a shirtless Phil selfie for a week. He gives us four, none of them shirtless :') Troll.

Not mad about it tbh, those thighs are enough to satisfy me. :thumb:
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
snokoplasmic
procrastinator

his eyes look so green oh my god :love1:
sparkle
blobfish

This photoshoot + the bruise photo + the bruise liveshow incident...

I am far too intimate with Philips thighs at this point :2012:
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
WrongEraDreamer
phillion/danosaur <//3

felucca wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:34 am
WrongEraDreamer wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:21 amTranslating their videos is just for fun (and practice) and if my subtitles are accepted they get published and I get credit on the description of the video (I already got 1 published but I forgot which video it was :oops: ) not all of my subtitles have been published but I don't mind, translation class is hard and since this is what I want to do I appreciate having the chance to practice.
Oooh another translator in the thread? High five and good luck in class! :highfive:
:highfive: Yay! thank you :D
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

That...that was beautiful.
sorryimnotclever
squish

There's some great edits already being made :lol:
go into
the night freely

and flourish
my child
howadorableright
sad dimple

Any chance we'll get a new gaming video today? My bet is Sunday but I wouldn't be mad if they surprised me :bigthumbsup:
back back back back again
Loafer
sofa crease

...hopefully I'm not the only one playing "Where in the World are Dan and Phil: Foliage Analysis Edition"

Current analysis status is as follows:
They are somewhere that has plants that have...leaves. And are green. Possibly a vine or a bush or a mix of both. Plus lil twiggy plants with tiny leaves... :sherlock:

...anyways, those pictures are a gift, thanks Phil!
malday
emo goose

Waiting for the day Phil post a cheesy pic that will make other youtubers (besides Dan) swoon over him.
alch
ar·tic·u·late

Jamaica vlogs excluded, this has been the least clothing I've seen Dan and Phil wearing in the span of a few days.
Thank you Phil for blessing us with these photos.
Sakura Selfie
rainbow nerd

Is the last pic phils interpretation of dans profile pic? :rofl:
sparkle
blobfish

I can't stop thinking about how I need this to happen. I want Dan to style me so badly, so I'll take living vicariously through Phil. (i'm still so unbelievably jealous of Dans Alexander McQueen jumper - its gorgeous and I really want the other one with the tiny face on it that looks like his sad dimple - I could go on a tangent about how Dan has changed my attitude to clothing but I doubt anybody cares :D)

it'll never happen but could you imagine if Phil did a 'my boyfriend buys my outfits' and it had Dan buying but he did the thing that Emma Blackery did where she was like 'my boyfriend didnt want to be in this so here's Luke'. I'd be interested to see how people would interpret that. Pretend it isn't very out of character for Phil, what would be everyones interpretation? Specifically about the word boyfriend and then an explicit assertion that it isn't referring to Dan, exactly like Emma did with Luke, what do you think the reaction would be?
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle: