Dan & Phil Part 55: DOWN IT! DOWN IT! DOWN IT!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
lurker
janice from the shop
Pronouns: they/them

thought you might enjoy this gifset i stumbled upon on tumblr:

also i'm glad so many people liked the "dan buys my outfits" idea. :D phil, if you're lurking...
thank's you were great
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

lmao
liola
rankussy

alittledizzy wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:28 pm lmao
I just love that this whole thing turned into a gag. It makes me so happy, it's pure friendship trash :number1:

I'm still giggling at Phil the married man ditching Tom fucking Daley's flirting. He refused abs. Or maybe Dan stole his phone and did it for him :jealous:
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor
lurker
janice from the shop

not really on topic anymore, but about phil's video: do you think his "make of that what you will" comment was a generic "haha this is random and doesn't make sense" joke or was he throwing shade à la "you'll analyze whatever i say about this to death anyway so i'll just leave it at that"? :hmmm:
thank's you were great
sparkle
blobfish

warning: incoming tinfoil

re: the DITL discussion, I honestly think that it can be classed as a yearly tradition for D&P - there is no 'set time' for it, but at the same time, it's happened consistently since they lived in Manchester . There isn't a whole lot left of the year and we are getting to the time of year where D&P are working to more of a schedule than any other time of year. There isn't anything obvious that they'd film a DITL about i.e. being in Japan, or Australia. Except; that week in March. Which we we're told in August to ask about 'in another two months' which is next month.

MAYBE whatever this is will warrant a DITL video? Pretty much every possible scenario of what this week could be could also fit into a DITL. Possibilities under the spoiler.
- if you believe they are moving again - a Moving Day in the Life - gets a flat tour of their current place out of the way too
- a variation on the #PhanWedding (i've seen people on tumblr thinking this holiday is a honeymoon) - obvious DITL material
- a secret project - possibly the film - e.g. a Film Making Day in the Life - which is also a cool way of announcing whatever they've ben working on
Maybe this is why Dan told us to ask about it in another two months? Phil is due a video around the 1st October which could very well be a DITL, which we would then be able to 'ask about' in Dans live show. Regardless, in the show he is due on the 3rd October he will be asked about it. (I have no doubt he'll put it off again though) So, if Danny boy wants to deliver this time, it would make sense for them to announce something on the 1st to then do a joint live show about the week after?

Significance of October? :pumpkinphil: ;ghost; :bat:

It is the month D&P met for the first time - Phil is also due a video around the 19th. Dan could easily distract during the live show before this to give time for Phil to upload something. This has me leaning more towards it being something to do with their relationship than anything else. My trashy Phan heart would love that.

Basically, I'm expecting one of the next Phil videos to be a DITL crossed with something else :tinfoil:

re: baking video :pancakes:

I don't know how they're going to top the flirty bants of last year. Taking a year out from the phandom and coming back to find THAT - i'm still in shock. I will never be over that video. Plus if they really are drip feeding us about their relationship, wouldn't it make sense for it to come to a head exactly a year later? :garbage:
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
malday
emo goose

lurker wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:16 pm not really on topic anymore, but about phil's video: do you think his "make of that what you will" comment was a generic "haha this is random and doesn't make sense" joke or was he throwing shade à la "you'll analyze whatever i say about this to death anyway so i'll just leave it at that"? :hmmm:
This reminded me of what he said when talking about the phangate rumor earlier this year. That time he said: "i'm just going to leave this now to the internet, you can decode whatever is happening".
I don't think he was throwing shade, just acknowledging that fans like to analyze things and not caring about whatever conclusions they come to.
whelpkeeper
sad dimple
Pronouns: they/their

sparkle wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:43 pm warning: incoming tinfoil

re: the DITL discussion, I honestly think that it can be classed as a yearly tradition for D&P - there is no 'set time' for it, but at the same time, it's happened consistently since they lived in Manchester . There isn't a whole lot left of the year and we are getting to the time of year where D&P are working to more of a schedule than any other time of year. There isn't anything obvious that they'd film a DITL about i.e. being in Japan, or Australia. Except; that week in March. Which we we're told in August to ask about 'in another two months' which is next month.

MAYBE whatever this is will warrant a DITL video? Pretty much every possible scenario of what this week could be could also fit into a DITL. Possibilities under the spoiler.
- if you believe they are moving again - a Moving Day in the Life - gets a flat tour of their current place out of the way too
- a variation on the #PhanWedding (i've seen people on tumblr thinking this holiday is a honeymoon) - obvious DITL material
- a secret project - possibly the film - e.g. a Film Making Day in the Life - which is also a cool way of announcing whatever they've ben working on
Maybe this is why Dan told us to ask about it in another two months? Phil is due a video around the 1st October which could very well be a DITL, which we would then be able to 'ask about' in Dans live show. Regardless, in the show he is due on the 3rd October he will be asked about it. (I have no doubt he'll put it off again though) So, if Danny boy wants to deliver this time, it would make sense for them to announce something on the 1st to then do a joint live show about the week after?

Significance of October? :pumpkinphil: ;ghost; :bat:

It is the month D&P met for the first time - Phil is also due a video around the 19th. Dan could easily distract during the live show before this to give time for Phil to upload something. This has me leaning more towards it being something to do with their relationship than anything else. My trashy Phan heart would love that.

Basically, I'm expecting one of the next Phil videos to be a DITL crossed with something else :tinfoil:
I think you might be on to something here (or at least I hope you are, I want a 2017 DITL more than anything). I also like the idea of it mentioning "that week in March" since I'm desperate for some closure on what that was referring to (I might actually die if it ends up just being an elaborate joke) but I don't care what it's about if they make a DITL as soon as October, I will just be a happy spooky skeleton :skeleton: :love2:
The air soft as that of Seville in April,
and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it.
Diyes_Celine
truth bomb

Ablissa wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:00 pm So Phil replied to Tom, but it's not what a lot of people were hoping for :lol:
I can't believe Phil shot down Tom Daley. If that's 2009 Phil, he would have definitely flirted with the guy. Of course, I know Phil shouldn't coz Tom is married. But a lot of people who reply to Tom still mildly flirt with him. Who can deny that pretty face with 8 abs? It's such a shame this happened after Tom got married. In my head, Phil will qualify as Tom's type coz of the age and facial structure. Phil somewhat looks like Lance (Tom's husband.).

Oh well, interacting with Tom will be too risque for Phil. They are a lot of gay man who lust over Tom. And, they are worst than the phandom who post nsfw. I think they definitely mean their lewd comments. Besides Phil has his own pretty face any way.
smol beans
squish

you guys, i laughed so hard seeing that tweet from ian with dan's fetus photo wishing anthony a happy birthday.
now next year we need to troll both of them and wish dan a happy birthday with a fetus anthony photo :D
eXcUsE mE?
whut is the opposite of s m o l , halppy, yellow sun?
alch
ar·tic·u·late

sparkle wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:43 pm
re: baking video :pancakes:

I don't know how they're going to top the flirty bants of last year. Taking a year out from the phandom and coming back to find THAT - i'm still in shock. I will never be over that video. Plus if they really are drip feeding us about their relationship, wouldn't it make sense for it to come to a head exactly a year later? :garbage:
I can't imagine any baking video being able to outdo monster pops, that video was just truly iconic
impalamedean
smol bean

Ablissa wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:00 pm So Phil replied to Tom, but it's not what a lot of people were hoping for :lol:
I can't believe Phil didn't flirt back with Tom freakin Daley! His abs :drool:
My wish for them to meet, and possibly have some sparks/chemistry is dead & gone. Dang it Phil!
Phil looking soo much like DLB is what made me attracted to start watching his channel in 2010. I had (and still do) the biggest crush on DLB, and after watching Phil made me realise I had a thing for bone structures.
SquishPhan
capita£ester

I'm :garbage:
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

Restyling/Rebranding is imminent now :angel3:

(My hair follicles are cringing at the thought of so much salt water and probably so little conditioner. No wonder there hasn't been any Dan post-swim selfies; he probably looks like an exploded sofa cushion)
alch
ar·tic·u·late

SquishPhan wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:19 pm I'm :garbage:
Yes. I'm always ready for some good old Phil without the emo fringe.
Guess they're not traveling back quite yet.

Also, is it just me, or does he look a lot more like Martyn in this photo?
ceedeebee
tol bean

:garbage:
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

SquishPhan wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:19 pm
I'm :garbage:
What a babe. I love this photo!

He looks so mature and relaxed. :loveeyes:

But ngl, reminds me of:

Internet Homo
smol bean

Quiff phil has arisen
lurker
janice from the shop

Internet Homo wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:39 pm Quiff phil has arisen
phil, more like............quill
thank's you were great
drearyquery
drama llama

alch wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:26 pm
Yes. I'm always ready for some good old Phil without the emo fringe.
Guess they're not traveling back quite yet.

Also, is it just me, or does he look a lot more like Martyn in this photo?
I definitely see it too. I think anytime he doesn't have the fringe he looks older and you can see his bone structure better. Not saying I hate the fringe,,, but I wouldn't mind a more occasional quiff
autumnhearth
senpai

I'd like to thank the sea gods for blessing us with Phil's quiff. :love2:
malday
emo goose

I love the photo! But why so many pics in such a short amount of time?
bananamags123
not a first-time poster

I rarely appear on this forum lol, spend most of my time lurking, but I have a feeling they're in Gibraltar? Bryony's insta story featured a shelf of Toblerones, with a £ sign and English writing so I assumed they were home/ in an airport but then Phil's picture suggests otherwise. Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory, so they use £ and English is one of the official languages. The shop Bryony was in looks like it might be an Iceland, which they had in Gibraltar last time I was there anyways. Climate, landscapes and seascape seem to match too? Tis only a theory!
mm_sunny1993
spork

Yes we have been blessed by phil with a quiff :stan: it's a really nice photo :garbage: It makes me miss the sun and warm weather...ugh i need holidays :roll:
MaggieW
glabella

He looks so good, oh my god. :love1: :love1:

I don't mind the fringe, I actually like it, but the quiff suits him so well :bigthumbsup:
liola
rankussy

I haven't stopped staring at that selfie of Phil yet. I can't believe we have been blessed so much. My skin is clear, my health is back, my crops are flourishing. :garbage:

That's just something about that pic that makes me swoon. He looks relaxed and mature and a little bit flirty, he's smirking but not quite so at the camera and the only way I can describe him is "hot dad".

Oh Dan, what a lucky little shit you are <3
Will probably never be over the BONCAS and the beauty of Phil Lester.

Official Moving Hill Mayor