Dan & Phil Part 55: DOWN IT! DOWN IT! DOWN IT!

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

IDB lurking confirmed.
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
Anonymousse
flower crown
Pronouns: Any

Have fun wearing that furrysuit @Phil.

:daddy:
But who the fuck am I kidding? I'm mostly just the rotting banana peel at the bottom of the phan trash can who genuinely gets excited over the thought of them snuggling in bed. Idgaf let a bitch live
- Manged

malday
emo goose

DatCog wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:52 pm Even better!!!
I am so ready for this!!
Now THAT'S how you give people what they want! :thanks:
autumnhearth
senpai
Pronouns: she/her

I am so ready for this!!
Yes! It's the collab we've been dreaming of. Bless them! :love1:

I'm in the middle of writing about D&Ps furry history. It's turning into a bit of a research paper with lots of visuals, so erm look forward to that, probably tomorrow. :lion: :whiskers: :bear:
papierklemmen
flower crown

rizzo wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:04 pm without the label.
literally everything about dan & phil in three words
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

That is... that is dangerously (beautifully) close to Boyfriend Picks My Outfit... is this how they're trying to make up for no pic of the two of them on holiday? Because I'll take it.
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

This is one video where I hope Dan is just a total little shit. Like, maybe one or two outfits that look good and are something Phil would actually wear, and then just a parade of increasingly outlandish ensembles. There are a few choice options already in the tag, so I hope Dan goes crazy. Put that ad $$$ to good use!
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
rizzo
unduly facetious
unduly facetious

papierklemmen wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:13 pm
rizzo wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:04 pm without the label.
literally everything about dan & phil in three words
a rose by any other name would smell as sweet~

a "boyfriend picks my outfit" video by any other name is still as satisfying~
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

onceinaugust wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:14 pm This is one video where I hope Dan is just a total little shit. Like, maybe one or two outfits that look good and are something Phil would actually wear, and then just a parade of increasingly outlandish ensembles. There are a few choice options already in the tag, so I hope Dan goes crazy. Put that ad $$$ to good use!
I definitely want a mix of both. I want Dan being a little shit, but I also want some insight into what Dan thinks Phil looks genuinely good in.
kindofatrashcan
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie
Pronouns: She/Her

obscureDnPreference wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:05 pm IDB lurking confirmed.
OMG the first thing that came to my head when i saw that tweet was that... :tinfoil:
MaggieW
glabella

This is the content that I always wanted... I feel blessed. Like you guys said, it's kind of a "boyfriend picks my outfits" and that's so lovely <3

And I also thought about them lurking here! Do they have an account? (cherrybomb3? :illuminati:)
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator

MaggieW wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:53 pm This is the content that I always wanted... I feel blessed. Like you guys said, it's kind of a "boyfriend picks my outfits" and that's so lovely <3

And I also thought about them lurking here! Do they have an account? (cherrybomb3? :illuminati:)
I don't want to say they have to have an account to come up with this idea, but THEY HAVE TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT.

Theory: DnP Insider was Dan trolling us with Phil looking over his shoulder. They giggled about it and then read back a few pages, saw the clothing idea, and here we are now. :illuminati: :tinfoil:
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
asnazzyphil
tol bean

Okay I am now convinced that they lurk on idb :tinfoil:

#clothesforphil is now trending in the UK!
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator

This is like my third post on this page. :garbage:

I need to say I am LIVING for all the floral and roses in the #ClothesforPhil tag.
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
SquishPhan
capita£ester

I am so ready for this!!
This did make it even better. :D
Can't wait for the vid.
Ablissa
pastel persona

Omg I'm on the bus home from work and grinning like an idiot. YES PHIL YES THANK YOU
I'm guessing it'll be a while until the video comes out because it'll take time for the clothes to be delivered, but until then I shall live in a state of constant HYPE. :garbage: :garbage: :garbage:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

sparkle
blobfish

blackdenim wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:23 pm Anecdotally, I was in a restaurant at the weekend and two people in Sonic and Tails costumes actually walked in and started chatting and taking photos with staff/diners for some reason? (Dan and Phil would have died, or plot twist: It was Dan and Phil, their holiday was to sunny, beachy Leeds and they were doing some guerilla marketing for the gaming vid between relaxing).

Anyway back to the point: it spurred a conversation between me and my friends about furries, and like 3 of them mentioned Fur Affinity. All my friends spent a lot less time on the internet in the 00's than I (or D&P) did but it seems furries and Fur Affinity was quite a widely known meme (that's what we ended up talking about at brunch haha).
[Offtopic]
Completely off topic but I got the train from Manchester to Leeds at the weekend (went to the cinema, think Dans 'what NOT to do at the cinema' and you're halfway close to how bad it was omg) and someone had like a rainbow furry tail on? And at Leeds Pride last month I saw someone in a full fursuit for the first time in my life. Idk what this adds except to be like 'hey I know Leeds too' [/Offtopic]
I am so ready for this!!
please Dan, please go to town. Give the people what they want need. I am so hyped for this video. I can't tell what I want more, an impeccably styled Phil or a ridiculous Phil wearing something fuglier than the pizza shirt :stan: :stan: :stan:

Also me and my girlfriend have been watching Dan videos while I dye her hair (she currently looks like Stephanie from Lazy Town) and I mentioned the new AP video and her reaction was 'can you imagine how amazing it would be if Phil called it boyfriend picks my outfits and makes no reference to it at all' :garbage:
:sparkle: dan howell gives me life :sparkle:
don't waste your time
or time will waste you
:sparkle:
malday
emo goose

alittledizzy wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:39 pm
Same milkshakes?
autumnhearth
senpai

malday wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:31 pm
alittledizzy wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:39 pm
Same milkshakes?
Yep! Sure looks like! That's wonderful!

http://www.onealdwych.com/food-drink/afternoon-tea

(And yay for the floral and roses clothes! I'm hyped!)
LtrllySusan
lava lamp

[Offtopic]I need to go to England and have "afternoon tea" :loveeyes: [/Offtopic]
rainydays
sofa crease

I'm so excited for Phil's video omg, I watched Jenna Marbles' one the other day and I loved it, it was so interesting to see what her boyfriend picked for her and why and how she reacted to it. I really want Dan to pick something nice for Phil and I'm super curious to know what he considers a good look on him, BUUUT at the same time I also want him to go wild and pick the craziest outfits, because it's usually always Phil making Dan wear weird clothes and I need to see them giggling and laughing over stupid/extreme clothing choices. The STRUGGLE. Hopefully we'll get a bit of both... c'mon guys, this is the right time to go hard on that fanservice. We know you know what we crave.
Anyway I think it's really nice that he's involving his subscribers into this, it's a genuinely innovative idea and I can see other youtubers following up with this trend in the future.

And speaking of videos, do you think there's going to be one tonight? I can't remember if Dan said something about it in the liveshow :shrug:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

rainydays wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:31 pmAnd speaking of videos, do you think there's going to be one tonight? I can't remember if Dan said something about it in the liveshow :shrug:
He was pretty vague - he said live gaming 'this week' and more gaming stuff, but didn't say when. A video today would be so great though.
pastelspectre
stress mushroom
Pronouns: he/him

yo im so heckin hype to see what clothes dan picks for phil like...sign me the heck up i am shook
:transheart:
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

I am so ready for this!!
My favorite YouTube channel is AmazingPhanservice. :stan: :garbage:

I'm so hyped for this video, I hope Dan takes his role seriously and find the perfect balance of good outfits and hot messes.
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr