Dan & Phil Part 56: Phanthony! at the Disco

Our two favourite full time internet nerds who never go outside!
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

I don't see a thread for the Vlogbrothers under the "Other Youtubers" section. Am I just missing it? I just wanted to share that I finished John Green's new book, Turtles All The Way Down. I read it in one sitting last night. And HOLY SHIIIIIIT. With Dan's liveshow yesterday and World Mental Health Day, I was already emotional. But that book. Wow. it was so good and real and I REALLY hope Dan talks about it at some point because I would really like to hear his thoughts.

EDIT: OF COURSE THIS OFF TOPIC MESS IS AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.
Last edited by obscureDnPreference on Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Okay, I still very much hope that it's a puppy related calendar, but if the video game theory pans out: please at least one picture be Phil hanging all over a really ripped guy who is photoshopped to be half horse, while Dan looks angry/exasperated off to the side.

And quoting myself, since this got buried at the bottom of the last page:
alittledizzy wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:19 pm :rainbowsparkle1: :rainbowsparkle1: Vote for the new thread name here! :rainbowsparkle1: :rainbowsparkle1:
obscureDnPreference wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:58 pm I don't see a thread for the Vlogbrothers under the "Other Youtubers" section. Am I just missing it? I just wanted to share that I finished John Green's new book, Turtles All The Way Down. I read it in one sitting last night. And HOLY SHIIIIIIT. With Dan's liveshow yesterday and World Mental Health Day, I was already emotional. But that book. Wow. it was so good and real and I REALLY hope Dan talks about it at some point because I would really like to hear his thoughts.

Check now, I just made one!
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator

alittledizzy wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:59 pm
obscureDnPreference wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:58 pm I don't see a thread for the Vlogbrothers under the "Other Youtubers" section. Am I just missing it? I just wanted to share that I finished John Green's new book, Turtles All The Way Down. I read it in one sitting last night. And HOLY SHIIIIIIT. With Dan's liveshow yesterday and World Mental Health Day, I was already emotional. But that book. Wow. it was so good and real and I REALLY hope Dan talks about it at some point because I would really like to hear his thoughts.

Check now, I just made one!
Hey thanks dizzy! Hope others join me there so I'm not shouting into the void about the book! 8-)
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
Phantasy
woodland creature

Just a coincidence, I'm sure, but today is National Coming Out Day... :prideheart:

I'll just be here waiting patiently for Dan's video...
:tinfoil:
autumnhearth
senpai

I’m pretty sure it is just a coincidence as the video was originally scheduled to come out yesterday, but that’s cool, I didn’t realize it was observed in the U.K. and Switzerland as well!

dizzy I am always down for Phil lusting after half naked horse guys.
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator

Okay so any thoughts as to when Dan might upload? If he does, that is. It's usually around now, isn't it?
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
Ewok
rainbow nerd

obscureDnPreference wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:30 pm Okay so any thoughts as to when Dan might upload? If he does, that is. It's usually around now, isn't it?
I'm guessing (hoping) within the next thirty minutes?

I'm ready for this haha. I woke up this morning genuinely excited to watch this video. :thumb:
»»-————𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓰————-««
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie