Hello!

You can make your first post here!
tellsfromhale
not a first-time poster

Hi, everyone! My name is Hales. I'm American, and in my twenties. My main hobbies are pretty much reading and writing, including fanfiction. That's what I do with the vast majority of my time to be honest. I'm quite awkward when it comes to talking about myself (and in general), but I'll do my best.

Even though I've watched Dan and Phil casually on and off for a while, I got really into them about a year ago now. In the past, I belonged to a lot of forums, and they were probably my favorite places on the internet. Most of those forums have shut down now though, and I miss them a lot, so I'm excited to be here now! I have a lot of social anxiety though, so I can be pretty quiet and may lurk more than anything at times.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

:welcome: ! It's fine to lurk for as long as you want, and to post when you feel like it. :tu:

I, too, spend most of my time reading (especially these days). :reading1: If at some point you have some phanfiction you'd care to share with the forum, or want to see some recs, there are a few side threads on the topic.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

tellsfromhale wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:54 pm Hi, everyone! My name is Hales. I'm American, and in my twenties. My main hobbies are pretty much reading and writing, including fanfiction. That's what I do with the vast majority of my time to be honest. I'm quite awkward when it comes to talking about myself (and in general), but I'll do my best.

Even though I've watched Dan and Phil casually on and off for a while, I got really into them about a year ago now. In the past, I belonged to a lot of forums, and they were probably my favorite places on the internet. Most of those forums have shut down now though, and I miss them a lot, so I'm excited to be here now! I have a lot of social anxiety though, so I can be pretty quiet and may lurk more than anything at times.
Welcome!! What fandoms have you written fic for? :D
tellsfromhale
not a first-time poster

alittledizzy wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:48 pm What fandoms have you written fic for? :D
Quite a few. The fandoms I've written the most for at this point are Harry Potter and Shadowhunters, but I've been writing fic since I was eleven, so it's changed a lot over the years.