Greetings! Vic here :D

You can make your first post here!
Post Reply
User avatar
incaseyouart
smol bean
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:27 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Canada

Greetings! Vic here :D

Post by incaseyouart » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:40 pm

Hello!

I stumbled across this forum today and wow I'm impressed. It's so organized!

I haven't been active on forums since like... Gaia Online in 2008 probably. Anyone remember that forum? Is it still even alive?

Anyways. Good stuff!

If you want to check out my art, I make a lot of Dan and Phil stuff!
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/victoriaputinski/

Cheers ^_^
~ Vic ~



User avatar
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Posts: 4185
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:09 pm
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Greetings! Vic here :D

Post by alittledizzy » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:59 pm

Omg, I love your art! Welcome!!

User avatar
lefthandedism
inveterate introvert
inveterate introvert
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:16 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: California

Re: Greetings! Vic here :D

Post by lefthandedism » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:20 pm

Hello and :welcome: !

Glad you appreciate the organization around here :tu: , and please share your opinions here as well as your art!
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."

User avatar
LadyLackless
sad dimple
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:31 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: UK

Re: Greetings! Vic here :D

Post by LadyLackless » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:23 pm

:stan: OMG hi! :stan:
I love your art so much (and your Voltron stuff too!)
:welcome:

User avatar
incaseyouart
smol bean
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:27 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Canada

Re: Greetings! Vic here :D

Post by incaseyouart » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:03 am

lefthandedism wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:20 pm
Hello and :welcome: !

Glad you appreciate the organization around here :tu: , and please share your opinions here as well as your art!
Thank you I shall! I'm guessing I'd just share art in the Phanart thread?
~ Vic ~

User avatar
incaseyouart
smol bean
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:27 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Canada

Re: Greetings! Vic here :D

Post by incaseyouart » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:03 am

LadyLackless wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:23 pm
:stan: OMG hi! :stan:
I love your art so much (and your Voltron stuff too!)
:welcome:
Thanks!!
Omg Voltron though. I'm not ready for it to end ;_;
~ Vic ~

User avatar
incaseyouart
smol bean
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:27 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Canada

Re: Greetings! Vic here :D

Post by incaseyouart » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:04 am

alittledizzy wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:59 pm
Omg, I love your art! Welcome!!
Cheers! :D
~ Vic ~

User avatar
lefthandedism
inveterate introvert
inveterate introvert
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:16 pm
Pronouns: she/her
Location: California

Re: Greetings! Vic here :D

Post by lefthandedism » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:45 am

incaseyouart wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:03 am
lefthandedism wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:20 pm
Hello and :welcome: !

Glad you appreciate the organization around here :tu: , and please share your opinions here as well as your art!
Thank you I shall! I'm guessing I'd just share art in the Phanart thread?
The Phanart thread is a great place to share art! It's also fine to put in the main thread occasionally, though there it's generally good to put under a spoiler if it's large, since some people can have page loading issues.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."

User avatar
incaseyouart
smol bean
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:27 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Canada

Re: Greetings! Vic here :D

Post by incaseyouart » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:18 pm

lefthandedism wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:45 am
incaseyouart wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:03 am
lefthandedism wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:20 pm
Hello and :welcome: !

Glad you appreciate the organization around here :tu: , and please share your opinions here as well as your art!
Thank you I shall! I'm guessing I'd just share art in the Phanart thread?
The Phanart thread is a great place to share art! It's also fine to put in the main thread occasionally, though there it's generally good to put under a spoiler if it's large, since some people can have page loading issues.
Cool thanks! ^_^
~ Vic ~

Post Reply