I'm here to make friends! ^_^

You can make your first post here!
aimiichie
smol bean

Hello everyone!
I've been lurking on this site for awhile, but decided to finally make an account to connect with more Phans~ Unfortunately, I've been living in a world where none of my IRL friends like/watch Dan and Phil, so I've been fangirling and enjoying their videos by myself for too long. Hopefully I can make some friends here! :)
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: She/Her

aimiichie wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:41 pm Hello everyone!
I've been lurking on this site for awhile, but decided to finally make an account to connect with more Phans~ Unfortunately, I've been living in a world where none of my IRL friends like/watch Dan and Phil, so I've been fangirling and enjoying their videos by myself for too long. Hopefully I can make some friends here! :)
Welcome! I’m new too but everyone is super friendly :) Are you getting tickets for the tour?
aimiichie
smol bean

LadyLackless wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:54 pm
aimiichie wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:41 pm Hello everyone!
Welcome! I’m new too but everyone is super friendly :) Are you getting tickets for the tour?
Yes! I'm going to attempt to get them for LA! ''^_^ We'll see if I end up getting them though. But hopefully if I do, I can meet people through these forums and meet up with them IRL since I'll be going to the tour by myself lol xD
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

Hello and :welcome: ! I hope you got tickets!
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."