Hi~

You can make your first post here!
Catallena
classy cat lady
classy cat lady

lol hi i'm a new person~

I lurked on the GG Dan and Phil threads for the past year or so and before that I lurked on other threads there so I'm no stranger to the power tripping mod mess that is GG. It was actually a deciding factor in never joining you guys on there. I found the URL for this place on the comments of GG Blogspot a few days ago when it was down but didn't sign up as I was going away for a few days, and when I returned to GG today I noticed the thread was dead and that y'all moved permanently. So I followed lol.

Since it's a new start and all that ish, I decided that I should actually make an account an maybe join the discussion :D I need a new place to talk anyway, I used to be a frequent anon on Phantaray but the blog is kinda dead and the owner is done with it (understandable, I'm impressed she lasted this long).

Basic personal stuff; My name is Sarah, I'm 23 years old and I'm from The Netherlands. I also have way too much time on my hands, which is why I watch YouTube videos. I've been watching Dan and Phil since 2012. I ship them because I'm a mess. I haven't been active on a forum since 2009 so please bear with me

And congrats on the new forum! It's looks nice, isn't slow and broken, AND isn't controlled by corrupt mods
Twitter *•.(★).•* Tumblr
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

glad you found the forum and have signed up :)

i'm going to follow alittledizzy and leave you a nice dan and phil gif to say welcome :)

:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Welcome!! Please do join in - seriously, the atmosphere is so much nicer. It's amazing how despite the fact that it's more or less the same group of people, there's just a lot more warmth to it without the stigma off gg as a trash/gossip site so closely associated.