eyes emoji x 500

You can make your first post here!
witchplse
first-time poster
Pronouns: she/her

oh man. hi! I've had an account here for a little while now, but I've never posted - I feel like now is the time to actually say hello, lol.

I'm Eliza, I'm 21, and I live in London (sometimes) and just outside London (other times) (it's near Reading, if you wanna know). I've been watching Dan and Phil since ? 2012? I think? mostly because he went to a school near the school I went to, and so it was sort of the Thing To Do. I was never a massive fan, until one night in 2016 when, during my first catastrophic year at uni, I sat on tumblr from the midst of my depression nest and ended up on this spiral of videos, blogs, tweets, and timelines. I made a sideblog like - that day.

Since then I've posted sporadically, some times more than others, I've taken a year out from university (I start third year in September, Jesus Christ), showed my mother Dan's depression video to which she said "he's a bit flippant, isn't he," but then showed it to her school girls, so he must be doing something right. I actually don't have tickets for II, but I've been following it all pretty closely, because D&P are lowkey my happy place and cheer me up like almost nothing else (excluding, I don't know, make up tutorials that I will never afford to do, clothes shopping, and minecraft, however lame that might be).

I just watched their golfing video and was like damn, I love these boys, I should really participate in the fandom more, considering I've made a few mediocre gifs and haven't done much else. Oh, and I wrote one chapter of an incredibly niche Phan AU then forgot about it for nine months. Story of my life. So here I am! I'm also on twitter and have a more active tumblr here if anyone fancies a chat.

I have no idea how to sign this off, but - hello! hi! love y'all.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

Hello and :welcome: ! I love you avatar--such a nice throwback to a more innocent time. The times are ever less innocent, aren't they? ;)

Please join in the bants. It sounds fun (I realize it probably isn't special at all) to have gone to school near Dan's. Less fun that you relate to the depression video, but I've found the phandom is good for cheering one up. :tu:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."