*peeks in*

You can make your first post here!
Phandumb
smol bean

Uhhhh hello. =) I’m Angel! I think this is where to do this? I’m a little clueless at this still. Long-time Lurker but way too nervous to post or reply until some gentle encouragement from @alittledizzy to join in. 💜 been stuck in a YouTube vortex since April 9th 2009 when A Very Potter Musical AND an AmazingPhil Video entitled Sea Badger was posted. =P I never even tried to get out. Just been existing here in the background or hiding under rocks from drama and things for many years. Hoping to change that and maybe make some actual friends in the Phandom? 💜
-Angel 💜
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

Eek yay I'm happy to see you around here!! And oh man, a Phil fan who existed pre-Dan... you are like a damn unicorn in phandom now.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

Hello and :welcome: ! I'm always excited to hear from people who have been around since the old days. Please feel free to join in the bants!
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
Phandumb
smol bean

alittledizzy wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:14 pm Eek yay I'm happy to see you around here!! And oh man, a Phil fan who existed pre-Dan... you are like a damn unicorn in phandom now.
💜 It was definitely pretty cool to watch the friendship happen on and off camera (on other social media I promise I’m not a stalker I’m a nobody in the middle of two cornfields in Illinois and I just thought the British guy with the accent and emo hair was super cute and uggggggh I love them) and I definitely grew to love them both individually so so much so it boggles my mind when people aren’t attracted to both of them. They’re both such great people? *sigh* to each their own. =P it feels good to speak on here. I should probably go over and see what all the bants are about. =P
lefthandedism wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:49 pm Hello and :welcome: ! I'm always excited to hear from people who have been around since the old days. Please feel free to join in the bants!
💜 thanks Love! =)) always willing to share my opinions, I just rarely feel like I should bother people with them. 🤦🏻‍♀️
-Angel 💜