hello party people

You can make your first post here!
macquiffed
tol bean
Pronouns: she/her

hello! im mackenzie you can call me kenzie! i've kinda lurked on this site before... i'm pretty shy so i didn't join before but i figured. try new things right? i won't get to know yall if i don't try! : )

i'm always looking for more people to talk to about dan and phil content because none of my other friends are as in the fandom as i am... haaaaa, usually im on tumblr or reading fanfics on ao3 while snuggling with my cat. thats peak living honestly
"dan and phil naked burning in a fire: the musical"
Ablissa
pastel persona

Oooh heyyyy! So nice to see you here! <3

Kitty snuggles and fanfics definitely sounds like peak living for me! Enjoy IDB, this place is awesome <3
macquiffed
tol bean

Ablissa wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:42 am Oooh heyyyy! So nice to see you here! <3

Kitty snuggles and fanfics definitely sounds like peak living for me! Enjoy IDB, this place is awesome <3
oh hey!!! thanks for the welcome! it seems fun here and i'm always down for a good time! :platonic:

it is, thats my typical nightly routine and the main time i read stories!! if i don't go to bed at a reasonable hour she meows at me until i do!
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Hello and :welcome: ! I hope your nightly routine will include joining in the bants! :bedtime: :whiskers: :reading1:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
macquiffed
tol bean

lefthandedism wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:51 am Hello and :welcome: ! I hope your nightly routine will include joining in the bants! :bedtime: :whiskers: :reading1:
heck yes thanks for the welcome! hopefully it will! :platonic: :platonic: