Getting-to-know-you-game: JOIN OR DIE

You can make your first post here!
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

Hello and :welcome: !

I love your description "short time lurker". :D

I agree with you about the bi/pan nondistinction.

This is the right time to join this RPF--these guys are quickly having no (interesting) secrects, which has rather defanged the phondom's invasive tendencies. And we're well-behaved here on the forum, so leap into the bants! :tu:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
BlueSnoko
sofa crease

lefthandedism wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:34 pm And we're well-behaved here on the forum
It's why I felt comfortable joining. Y'all are a bunch of respectful, intelligent adults with interesting viewpoints.

(I know everybody gets replied to, but it still made me feel like a kid who got picked first for dodgeball, so thank you, lol) :rainbow:
The mauve ones are boys and the white ones are girls, and the blue ones are just little sillies who are not sure what they are. - J. M. Barrie
velytoasty
first-time poster
Pronouns: She/Her

Hi everyone! You can call me K! I actually was super active posting here on IDB in 2016-2017 and on twitter. However, life got busy but I still lurked and kept up with Deppy! I wanted to come back because my life is together now and I'm trying to find things that make me happy. Deppy are super comforting for me, I've watched them religiously since '12.

- I attended TATINOF! It is one of my favorite memories.

- I'm trying to get back into watercolor painting.

- I've struggled a lot with my sexuality and still am.

- I love watching barista/cafe vlogs and makeup videos on YouTube.

- I love learning languages! I'm studying linguistics and plan on becoming an ESL teacher.

- I am cursed with a baby face due to my Asian genetics. Everyone thinks I am in high school but I am 24.

- I'm a non traditional university student, so being on a university campus when you're a couple years older than everyone is interesting to say the least.

- I love listening to Korean indie/r and b music. I also listen to K-Pop but I am cursed for loving unpopular groups that eventually disband.

- I did a social media detox last year but I'm slowly getting back to some sites, specifically twitter.

- I love listening to ballads and 'sad music'.

It's great to be back! Not sure how much I'll post but I'll ddefinitely keep lurking.
:maskup: :rainbowtears: