Getting-to-know-you-game: JOIN OR DIE

You can make your first post here!
aoifa
smol bean

i'm posting this so i can edit my profile because i think i'll remain as just a lurker
but hi i'm aoifa from the uk and i'm in the twitter fandom (@flickershowell)
thing that i wouldn't admit to is that when i concentrate i subconsciously hold my breath and therefore drive everyone around me (especially during exams) up the wall because of it
adequate duck
cheeky #spon
Pronouns: she/they

aoifa wrote: thing that i wouldn't admit to is that when i concentrate i subconsciously hold my breath and therefore drive everyone around me (especially during exams) up the wall because of it
i do that too!
"don't respect any ducks" - phil lester
phaniato
smol bean
Pronouns: they/them

Hello! I'm from the tumblr phandom (i do have a twitter but i hardly use it!)
I'm not really sure how i got here... i think i was on google images searching up phan?? but now that i'm here im sure i'll be lurking a lot.
- i just turned 20 and im in uni !! struggling !!
- i actually LIKE AVOCADOS (:
- nobody i know in real life actually knows im in the phandom so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- my fav pokemon is scyther and im in slytherin
- also since i just joined, i need to update my profile but I NEED TO STUDY SINCE I HAVE FINALS NEXT WEEK *cries*
so i might start posting on here after that :)
danisnotonfire wrote: "don’t judge me for the litter that falls out for i am just a humble trash can trying to roll my way through life"

Winston
flower crown
Pronouns: she/her

-I am 32 and just realized that I am Bisexual. As in on May 29, after going to TATINOF. It does not have anything to do with it, it just was a big day for me. (I explained more in the thread created for sexuality)

- I am an Ichthyophobe. Which means I am afraid of fish. I have literally thrown a waiting room magazine while waiting at the doctors when a fish picture was on the next page. And cried while at an aquarium while clutching my cousin, I was in my late 20's. I am that afraid of fish, yet I do love an aquarium. The adrenaline rush can not be beat. I just need to know what I am about to see or i will be a crumpled ball on the floor and the paramedics may have to come rescue me.

-I was the tallest kid all through elementary school and by the end of third grade was 5'7" tall. When I left grade school I was the tallest student, and the tallest female in the building. I was taller than all the staff aside from my male 4th grade teacher, and the male principal. I looked about 25 when I was in 5th grade. Luckily for me I love being tall. And when I played basketball it really worked out to my advantage. :lol:

-I was the anti-bully in my high school and would stand up to anyone for anyone being teased or taunted. I have very thick skin and high self esteem, in other words untouchable to any bully out there. Not to mention no one could push me around physically since I am not a petite girl. I was not a normal teenager. I blame my loving family, and strong role models who stand up for what they believe in.
actions speak louder than words
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

Winston wrote: I am an Ichthyophobe. Which means I am afraid of fish. I have literally thrown a waiting room magazine while waiting at the doctors when a fish picture was on the next page. And cried while at an aquarium while clutching my cousin, I was in my late 20's. I am that afraid of fish, yet I do love an aquarium. The adrenaline rush can not be beat. I just need to know what I am about to see or i will be a crumpled ball on the floor and the paramedics may have to come rescue me.
That is a very specific phobia. Is there a particular reason you are afraid of fish, or have you always just had it?
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
Winston
flower crown

bedhead91 wrote:
Winston wrote: I am an Ichthyophobe. Which means I am afraid of fish. I have literally thrown a waiting room magazine while waiting at the doctors when a fish picture was on the next page. And cried while at an aquarium while clutching my cousin, I was in my late 20's. I am that afraid of fish, yet I do love an aquarium. The adrenaline rush can not be beat. I just need to know what I am about to see or i will be a crumpled ball on the floor and the paramedics may have to come rescue me.
That is a very specific phobia. Is there a particular reason you are afraid of fish, or have you always just had it?
I got lost in an aquarium when I was about 2 or 3. So ever since then I am terrified of fish. Mainly large ugly fish but all fish on some level.
Kathrynxjane
janice from the shop
Pronouns: She/Her

Winston wrote:
- I am an Ichthyophobe. Which means I am afraid of fish. I have literally thrown a waiting room magazine while waiting at the doctors when a fish picture was on the next page. And cried while at an aquarium while clutching my cousin, I was in my late 20's. I am that afraid of fish, yet I do love an aquarium. The adrenaline rush can not be beat. I just need to know what I am about to see or i will be a crumpled ball on the floor and the paramedics may have to come rescue me.
I have Zoophobia which means that I have phobia of any non-human animals. I used to just have Ornithophobia (Birds) but it has evolved into any type of animal. I am 23 aswell.
I feel the same way about the adrenaline rush. I went to a sea life centre last weekend. I hated it but it was good rush except going through a walk through 360 degree tunnel. That was not fun.
"You can't just pull it out and put it in without a plan." Dan Howell 2015
Winston
flower crown

Kathrynxjane wrote:
Winston wrote:
I have Zoophobia which means that I have phobia of any non-human animals. I used to just have Ornithophobia (Birds) but it has evolved into any type of animal. I am 23 aswell.
I feel the same way about the adrenaline rush. I went to a sea life centre last weekend. I hated it but it was good rush except going through a walk through 360 degree tunnel. That was not fun.
I feel you on the tunnel thing. If I ever enter one I basically look down and run to the other end. I could never go in if it was crowded, I would definitely have a panic attack.
iodoc
crusty sponge
Pronouns: he/him, please

Hi! I used to post in the other forum, but went through some stuff and limited my activities online for a good long while. And when I eventually logged back on to the other forum, everyone was gone! But, I'm glad to have found the community back again (though I imagine, it has changed significantly since I've been anywhere near the Dan and Phil phandom, I remember being there for that big census-thing that happened). Anyway, I'm hoping to find the same loving, sweet, non-toxic vibe that made me a poster in the first place. I'm in my twenties, cis gay male and ready to get back on mr. Howell and mr. Lester's wild ride.

Now, time to get my Patsy Stone icon back!
"Can you manage these stairs with your Gucci hooves?"
kuensukki
janice from the shop

iodoc wrote:Hi! I used to post in the other forum, but went through some stuff and limited my activities online for a good long while. And when I eventually logged back on to the other forum, everyone was gone! But, I'm glad to have found the community back again (though I imagine, it has changed significantly since I've been anywhere near the Dan and Phil phandom, I remember being there for that big census-thing that happened). Anyway, I'm hoping to find the same loving, sweet, non-toxic vibe that made me a poster in the first place. I'm in my twenties, cis gay male and ready to get back on mr. Howell and mr. Lester's wild ride.

WELCOME BACK TO DEPPY :platonic: It's always great to see old GG poster come back to deppy. Hopefully things are better now and you can embrace being trash. The IDB community is a chill, funny, smart and overall loving group of individuals so I think you will enjoy coming back. Also can't wait to read your opinions on the main thread!
iodoc
crusty sponge

kuensukki wrote:
iodoc wrote:Hi! I used to post in the other forum, but went through some stuff and limited my activities online for a good long while. And when I eventually logged back on to the other forum, everyone was gone! But, I'm glad to have found the community back again (though I imagine, it has changed significantly since I've been anywhere near the Dan and Phil phandom, I remember being there for that big census-thing that happened). Anyway, I'm hoping to find the same loving, sweet, non-toxic vibe that made me a poster in the first place. I'm in my twenties, cis gay male and ready to get back on mr. Howell and mr. Lester's wild ride.

WELCOME BACK TO DEPPY :platonic: It's always great to see old GG poster come back to deppy. Hopefully things are better now and you can embrace being trash. The IDB community is a chill, funny, smart and overall loving group of individuals so I think you will enjoy coming back. Also can't wait to read your opinions on the main thread!
yay, feeling so welcome
Winston
flower crown

Yaya welcome! Love me some AbFab btw :)
iodoc
crusty sponge

Winston wrote:Yaya welcome! Love me some AbFab btw :)
Winston
flower crown

sassyinamorata
banned

welp, this is gonna be my first post, so here goes..
- i hate bananas with a passion, and they were especially ruined by a certain person.. :sideeye:
- i haven't left my house in 5 weeks. yikes.
- i've explored all the depths of sin (aka phan smut)
- none of my irl friends know who dan and phil are, sadly. :|
well this was a horrible first post, oh well.
ty op for the opportunity to leave my lurking shell!
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

sassyinamorata wrote:welp, this is gonna be my first post, so here goes..
- i hate bananas with a passion, and they were especially ruined by a certain person.. :sideeye:
- i haven't left my house in 5 weeks. yikes.
- i've explored all the depths of sin (aka phan smut)
- none of my irl friends know who dan and phil are, sadly. :|
well this was a horrible first post, oh well.
ty op for the opportunity to leave my lurking shell!
Welcome! :platonic:

Any reason for not leaving the house?
realiity
tol bean

i thought i'd join too as i've been lurking for a long time hahah

- i don't like the taste of any meat except fish. no idea why, i just start automatically gagging. (i still like meat products so im not a vegetarian/vegan)
- i'm from northern europe.
- i love mustard. really strong mustard. ahhhhh.
- i used to roleplay a lot on roleplay forums. found all of them the other day. cringe.
- i've been keeping a diary since 2012. there's quite a bit of embarrassing stuff in there.
- i'm asexual.

so hello!
GreenLight
smol bean
Pronouns: he/him

Gotta join or die so I guess I must comply... (plus I wanna edit my profile)
--I've been on the GG Dan & Phil forum since 2014 under a different name than this one, took a break, came back, realized everyone disappeared, made a post about it, received couple of PM's telling me to check out this place, and here I am.
--My fav. tv show is Veronica Mars
--My other fandom is One Direction (what a mistake that was)
--Not sure if Dan & Phil are an actual couple but leaning towards yes
-- Bisexual men represent!
Ticia
suspended
Pronouns: her / she

Welcome realiity and GreenLight :platonic:
noue
first-time poster

Hi, i've been lurking v heavily since late 2014 on the old site, and just as much here, although i'm shy as heck i've always felt kinda involved in everything despite not posting - everyone is so entertaining, i feel like i'm just stood on the edge clapping

Watched phil in 09/10 quite casually, found him (and dan) again in late 2011 and it's been downhill from there. Just wish i'd paid more attention in the beginnings; the vague details are so frustrating. Anyway, i'm originally from supernatural fandom (i know, it kills me), i'm going into my last year of uni, i'm the worst fidget in the world and again, very very introverted! So hi :D
Winston
flower crown

Welcome noue! Hope you participate even if you're shy! We're pretty nice round here! :D
bear
hobbit hair

Ooh I didn't do one of these yet.
My name is Sabrina, and I've been registered here for 5 days, though I've lurked on here and GG for a while.
-I'm starting to get into P!ATD and I love FOB.
-I've only been watching dnp for about 7 months but I'm big time
-I (mostly) think dnp are a actual couple.
-Obsessed with astrology. We need to have a deepy astrology thread on here like GG did.
-I'm from New York City
-I have pretty bad ADD. I'm a spacey mess without my medicine.
-I also have synesthesia
-very few of my irl friends know about my obsession with dnp and if they do they have no idea who they are.
-I am an Ichthyophobe as well Winston!
And I'm falling in love with this site. Same GG people with a better, easier and active website where everyone says their opinions maturely and (almost) no drama.
morningtroll
first-time poster

One thing I would never admit to anyone /ever/ irl is that i've been lurking here and on gg since 2013.
coffee pig
woodland creature
Pronouns: ''ugh, her again''

GreenLight wrote:Gotta join or die so I guess I must comply... (plus I wanna edit my profile)
--I've been on the GG Dan & Phil forum since 2014 under a different name than this one, took a break, came back, realized everyone disappeared, made a post about it, received couple of PM's telling me to check out this place, and here I am.
I like the signature GreenLight. :) I honesty think every person who considers themselves to be a part of the LGBT community should watch Paris Is Burning.
{ bisexual Philophile and respectful stalker since 2008 }
iodoc
crusty sponge

bedhead91 wrote:
GreenLight wrote:Gotta join or die so I guess I must comply... (plus I wanna edit my profile)
I like the signature GreenLight. :) I honesty think every person who considers themselves to be a part of the LGBT community should watch Paris Is Burning.
Did you ever heart that story about Dorian Corey from Paris is Burning and what happened when they opened a box they found in the back of her closet?