hello internet!

You can make your first post here!
fadedheart
placenta
Pronouns: she/her

hi there! i'm a (typical) long-time lurker who has been obsessed with this forum on and off for the past few years that i have been following dnp. i'll be 19 in november and live in the united states. my history with dnp is... interesting... as i was lucky enough to attend both tours and meet them at II, which ranks among the best moments of my entire life. i used to have a twitter but it got too overwhelming so i deleted it about a year ago and have been lurking on this forum as my "interaction" with others since then.

the first video i ever watched that "started it all" was Pumpkin Spiced Pumpkin Cookies back in 2015, though i'm somewhat sure i watched their Photobooth Challenge in middle school and thought nothing of it/switched back to my freaking minecraft youtubers instead lmao. essentially, October of this year marks 4 years of :pride: for my kings and i can't wait to see what the future holds.

i have plenty of other hilarious stories about dnp owning my life but i don't want to bore anyone so if you have any specific questions about me feel free to ask away!

thank you for reading this too :D i'm sure i'll be talking it UP in the main forum really soon

ps: some fun personality facts about me: i'm a sagittarius, a ravenclaw, an ENFP, and a total cat person.
:biheart: i'm gonna go change the world in ways you could not believe!
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

Hello and :welcome: ! You picked a perfect day to join the forum! :pride: Looking forward to seeing your thoughts and stories on the main thread soon. :tu:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."